CNN: Put up, or shut up Buffett

RichA

Feb 22, 2012, 11:20:36 AM2/22/12
He's an old fool, who hasn't put forth ONE DIME since his inane
proposal was spouted. C'mon you old ass, PAY THE MAN! Nothing is
stopping this clown from just giving money to the government, there is
a provision in the tax forms for this.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/21/news/economy/chris_christie_warren_buffett/index.htm?iid=HP_LN&hpt=hp_c1

Barb May

Feb 22, 2012, 12:32:54 PM2/22/12
From the same article:

Christie isn't the first Republican to criticize Buffett -- who has
responded with a standing offer to match any donations to the Treasury
from congressional Republicans.

If that Republican happens to be Sen. Mitch McConnell, a frequent critic
of higher taxes on the rich, Buffett will triple the match.

So far, only one Republican has taken Buffett up on his offer: Rep.
Scott Rigell of Virginia, who gave 15% of his salary to the Treasury in
2011, and plans to do so again in 2012.

In a letter to Rigell, Buffett said he would be happy to match both
donations.

Of course this is about ALL rich people paying their fair share, but
Republican blowhards think they can neutralize the issue by telling
Buffet to write a check -- as if that solves the problem. It's just
another lame attempt to divert attention.

--
Barb

shawn

Feb 22, 2012, 12:40:39 PM2/22/12
On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:20:36 -0800 (PST), RichA <rande...@gmail.com>
wrote:
And nothing would be gained by him doing that. Until then they can
keep bringing up his name when discussing the low tax rate on
billionaires.

RichA

Feb 22, 2012, 12:44:23 PM2/22/12
On Feb 22, 12:40 pm, shawn <nanoflo...@gNOTmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:20:36 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >He's an old fool, who hasn't put forth ONE DIME since his inane
> >proposal was spouted.  C'mon you old ass, PAY THE MAN!  Nothing is
> >stopping this clown from just giving money to the government, there is
> >a provision in the tax forms for this.
>
> >http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/21/news/economy/chris_christie_warren_bu...
>
> And nothing would be gained by him doing that. Until then they can
> keep bringing up his name when discussing the low tax rate on
> billionaires.

Let the F----- old senile clown LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

David Johnston

Feb 22, 2012, 1:24:58 PM2/22/12
Why? Would such an example inspire you? Or anyone?

Mason Barge

Feb 22, 2012, 2:53:02 PM2/22/12
On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:20:36 -0800 (PST), RichA <rande...@gmail.com>
wrote:
You seem to be kind of missing the point, LOL.

- Mason

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him."
~ Martin Luther King

RichA

Feb 22, 2012, 5:27:03 PM2/22/12
I did give money to a provincial government once towards its debt. Of
course, being run by a worthless group of spend-thrift liberals, they
just kept adding to the deficit until that province went from a "have"
to a "have not."

trotsky

Feb 23, 2012, 7:07:50 AM2/23/12
On 2/22/12 10:20 AM, RichA wrote:
> He's an old fool,

Who somehow lucked into billions of dollars. LOL.

Adam H. Kerman

Feb 23, 2012, 9:49:58 AM2/23/12
When you're rich they think you really know.

Stephen Newport

Feb 23, 2012, 10:07:26 AM2/23/12
From: bar...@nonofyourbusinessx.tv (Barb May) Republican blowhards
think they can neutralize the issue by telling Buffet to write a check
---------------------------------------
SN: And Christie is one of the creepiest politicians of all time. As is
McConnell.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Stephen Newport

Feb 23, 2012, 10:10:45 AM2/23/12
From: a...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman) When you're rich they think
you really know.
------------------------------------
SN: A quote from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. I got a rave from the NY Times for
my performance as Perchik in northern NJ.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

trotsky

Feb 23, 2012, 10:24:15 AM2/23/12
On 2/23/12 9:10 AM, Stephen Newport wrote:
> From: a...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman) When you're rich they think
> you really know.
> ------------------------------------
> SN: A quote from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. I got a rave from the NY Times for
> my performance as Perchik in northern NJ.

Cite?

Just kidding.

number6

Feb 23, 2012, 10:20:31 AM2/23/12
On Feb 22, 12:32 pm, "Barb May" <barb...@nonofyourbusinessx.tv> wrote:
> RichA wrote:
>
> Of course this is about ALL rich people paying their fair share, but
> Republican blowhards think they can neutralize the issue by telling
> Buffet to write a check -- as if that solves the problem. It's just
> another lame attempt to divert attention.

Of course you believe that for more than half the people their fair
share of income taxes is ZERO or even negative ...

Thanatos

Feb 23, 2012, 10:45:47 AM2/23/12
In article <17090-4F4...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
Newpor...@webtv.net (Stephen Newport) wrote:

> From: a...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman) When you're rich they think
> you really know.
> ------------------------------------
> SN: A quote from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. I got a rave from the NY Times for
> my performance as Perchik in northern NJ.

"Newport's mincing turn as Perchik wasn't anywhere close to a Broadway
quality performance, but it was perfectly acceptable for the Piscataway
Dinner Theater and Roadhouse."

Dano

Feb 23, 2012, 11:18:58 AM2/23/12
"number6" wrote in message

What you miss is that we ought to help those folks that are that poor to
make enough to PAY taxes you incredible ass.

You think those folks are actually happy to be in that bracket? Ever try to
subsist and raise a family while earning so little that you have no tax
liability. Try it if you think that's a good place to be jackass.

number6

Feb 23, 2012, 12:09:05 PM2/23/12
On Feb 23, 11:18 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "number6"  wrote in message

> On Feb 22, 12:32 pm, "Barb May" <barb...@nonofyourbusinessx.tv> wrote:
>
> > RichA wrote:
>
> > Of course this is about ALL rich people paying their fair share, but
> > Republican blowhards think they can neutralize the issue by telling
> > Buffet to write a check -- as if that solves the problem. It's just
> > another lame attempt to divert attention.
>
> Of course you believe that for more than half the people their fair
> share of income taxes is ZERO or even negative ...

> What you miss is that we ought to help those folks that are that poor to
> make enough to PAY taxes you incredible ass.

Hmmm and how much income taxes do they pay by being on the dole ???
Since LBJ's War on Poverty we've seen the dependency cycle get more
entrained and any initiative to get out from there totally
discouraged ... Billions upon billions wasted to keep people dependent
on the government in their slave camp ...

No one should be dependent on the government for their existence ...
No one should be dependent on their slave master for their
existence ...

Extending unemployment benefits has had one great effect - it
INCREASED the amount of time people are out of work ...

Stephen Newport

Feb 23, 2012, 12:02:02 PM2/23/12
A quote from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF? I got a rave from the NY Times for
my performance as Perchik in northern NJ.
----------------------------------
The NJ Times critic was the late Alvin Klein. The NY Daily News loved me
in PROMISES, PROMISES and 1776.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Dano

Feb 23, 2012, 1:06:57 PM2/23/12
"number6" wrote in message
=====================================

Are you mentally challenged? My statement was in response to the claim that
"more than half the people their fair share of income taxes is ZERO or even
negative". Try to keep up.

The rest of your crap I will ignore as it's too ignorant to require a civil
response.

number6

Feb 23, 2012, 1:37:14 PM2/23/12
> response.- Hide quoted text -

Typical liberal .... can't take the facts ... and will change the
question and insult the one with the answers ... go occupy your
toilet ... where your reasoning belongs .. .and btw suck Obama's dick
some more ... he's getting frisky ....

Dano

Feb 23, 2012, 1:52:17 PM2/23/12
"number6" wrote in message

Typical liberal .... can't take the facts ... and will change the
question and insult the one with the answers ... go occupy your
toilet ... where your reasoning belongs .. .and btw suck Obama's dick
some more ... he's getting frisky ....

===================================

Sweet irony.

Obveeus

Feb 23, 2012, 2:00:04 PM2/23/12

"Stephen Newport" <Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:

> The NY Daily News loved me
> in PROMISES, PROMISES and 1776.

Just how long have you been doing theatre?
...and I checked: the Daily News wasn't even in publication until 1919.

;-)

Message has been deleted

Neal Boortz

Feb 23, 2012, 1:00:00 PM2/23/12
In article
<18f4e91c-5cd0-405e...@do4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
rande...@gmail.com wrote:

>He's an old fool, who hasn't put forth ONE DIME since his inane
>proposal was spouted. C'mon you old ass, PAY THE MAN! Nothing is
>stopping this clown from just giving money to the government, there is
>a provision in the tax forms for this.

Democrats in the US are jealous that Great Britain got to implement
their version of a Buffett Tax first. By a Buffett Tax I am referring
to a surtax on evil rich people. In the UK, their surtax on the evil
rich was implemented last spring. It pushed tax rates over 50% for
high-achievers. Equally ignorant of how taxes affect behavior, British
progressives thought that increasing taxes on the rich would gain them
more than £1billion. Oops! Hasn’t happened! The numbers are in and it
looks like their soak-the-rich tax is costing them money. Instead of
increased revenues they ended up losing £509 million.

If you want to see how tax increases will affect our economy, just
implement Obama’s plan to triple the dividends tax. That’s not just a
tax on the evil rich … though progressives would like you to believe
that the only people collecting dividends are fat-cat CEOs … this is a
tax that will affect the retirement accounts of teachers, fire fighters,
middle class Americans, and all of those evil Americans who made smart
decisions, saved, and invested in their future. For all of you Boomers
headed to the polls to vote for Obama in order to protect your Social
Security, consider this: “IRS data show that retirees and near-retirees
who depend on dividend income would be hit especially hard. Almost three
of four dividend payments go to those over the age of 55, and more than
half go to those older than 65, according to IRS data.” This tax
increase is something that effect 51% of Americans.

And while we are on the subject of taxes, take a look at James
Pethokoukis’ explanation of why Obama’s corporate tax plan is a total
bust. If you think that Obama’s plan would make the US more competitive
on a global scale, think again.

Bret Cahill

Feb 23, 2012, 10:08:19 PM2/23/12
> If you think that Obama’s plan would make the US more competitive
> on a global scale, think again.

Aren't you one of the rightards who is too stupid to answer The
Question:

"Does free speech precede each and every free market free trade?"

Bret Cahill

Stephen Newport

Feb 24, 2012, 12:46:53 PM2/24/12
From: Obv...@aol.com (Obveeus)
Just how long have you been doing theatre?
SN: Profesionally-- as an actor since 1971, and as a director since
1976. In the early 90's, I also startied producing. And designing my own
sets.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Obveeus

Feb 24, 2012, 1:30:16 PM2/24/12

"Stephen Newport" <Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:
> From: Obv...@aol.com (Obveeus)
> Just how long have you been doing theatre?
> SN: Profesionally-- as an actor since 1971, and as a director since
> 1976. In the early 90's, I also startied producing. And designing my own
> sets.

So it was a typo when you said that you were on stage in 1776?

Mason Barge

Feb 24, 2012, 3:15:04 PM2/24/12
I wonder if Angel was in the audience.

Obveeus

Feb 24, 2012, 3:40:44 PM2/24/12

"Mason Barge" <mason...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:30:16 -0500, "Obveeus" <Obv...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>"Stephen Newport" <Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>> From: Obv...@aol.com (Obveeus)
>>> Just how long have you been doing theatre?
>>> SN: Profesionally-- as an actor since 1971, and as a director since
>>> 1976. In the early 90's, I also startied producing. And designing my own
>>> sets.
>>
>>So it was a typo when you said that you were on stage in 1776?
>>

> I wonder if Angel was in the audience.

He might have been as he was not yet scared of being turned into a theatre
puppet at that time.

Ubiquitous

Feb 25, 2012, 5:55:51 AM2/25/12
Bret_E...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> If you think that Obama’s plan would make the US more competitive
>> on a global scale, think again.
>
>Aren't you one of the rightards

Epithet noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
"Admittedly, conservatives give as good as they get. The difference
between us and [leftists] is that we can argue as well as inveigh.

Martin Phipps

Feb 25, 2012, 6:40:34 AM2/25/12
On Feb 22, 8:20 am, RichA <rander3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He's an old fool, who hasn't put forth ONE DIME since his inane
> proposal was spouted.  C'mon you old ass, PAY THE MAN!  Nothing is
> stopping this clown from just giving money to the government, there is
> a provision in the tax forms for this.
>
> http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/21/news/economy/chris_christie_warren_bu...

In June 2006, he announced a plan to give away his fortune to charity,
with 83% of it going to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.[108] He
pledged about the equivalent of 10 million Berkshire Hathaway Class B
shares to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (worth approximately US
$30.7 billion as of June 23, 2006),[109] making it the largest
charitable donation in history, and Buffett one of the leaders of
philanthrocapitalism.[110]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett#Philanthropy

http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/15/news/newsmakers/Warren_Buffett_Pledge_Letter.fortune/index.htm

Seems to me, RichA, that you're the one who should shut the fuck up.

Martin

Martin Phipps

Feb 25, 2012, 6:57:42 AM2/25/12
Indeed, it is wrong for people to live off of interest from government
bonds. It only adds to the deficit.

Wait. Were you talking about something else?

Martin

Martin Phipps

Feb 25, 2012, 7:06:27 AM2/25/12
On Feb 23, 10:00 am, Neal Boortz <Boo...@WSB.com> wrote:
>  If you think that Obama’s plan would make the US more competitive
> on a global scale, think again.

"Cheney to Treasury: "Deficits don't matter"

"Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill was told "deficits don't
matter" when he warned of a looming fiscal crisis.

"O'Neill, fired in a shakeup of Bush's economic team in December 2002,
raised objections to a new round of tax cuts and said the president
balked at his more aggressive plan to combat corporate crime after a
string of accounting scandals because of opposition from "the
corporate crowd," a key constituency.

"O'Neill said he tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing
budget deficits-expected to top $500 billion this fiscal year alone-
posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. "You know, Paul,
Reagan proved deficits don't matter," he said, according to excerpts.
Cheney continued: "We won the midterms (congressional elections). This
is our due." A month later, Cheney told the Treasury secretary he was
fired.

"The vice president's office had no immediate comment, but John Snow,
who replaced O'Neill, insisted that deficits "do matter" to the
administration.

"Source: [X-ref O'Neill] Adam Entous, Reuters, on AOL News Jan 11,
2004"

Bush and Cheney should have been fired in 2004. Then the U.S.
wouldn't be in the mess it is today.

Martin

trotsky

Feb 25, 2012, 8:25:47 AM2/25/12
On 2/25/12 5:40 AM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Feb 22, 8:20 am, RichA<rander3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> He's an old fool, who hasn't put forth ONE DIME since his inane
>> proposal was spouted. C'mon you old ass, PAY THE MAN! Nothing is
>> stopping this clown from just giving money to the government, there is
>> a provision in the tax forms for this.
>>
>> http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/21/news/economy/chris_christie_warren_bu...
>
> In June 2006, he announced a plan to give away his fortune to charity,
> with 83% of it going to the Bill& Melinda Gates Foundation.

I don't think it's possible to be more philanthropic than Warren Buffett.

Ubiquitous

Feb 25, 2012, 11:17:17 AM2/25/12
martin...@yahoo.com wrote:
>On Feb 22, 8:20 am, RichA <rander3...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> He's an old fool, who hasn't put forth ONE DIME since his inane
>> proposal was spouted.  C'mon you old ass, PAY THE MAN!  Nothing is
>> stopping this clown from just giving money to the government, there is
>> a provision in the tax forms for this.
>
>In June 2006, he announced a plan to give away his fortune to charity,
>with 83% of it going to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.[108] He
>pledged about the equivalent of 10 million Berkshire Hathaway Class B
>shares to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (worth approximately US
>$30.7 billion as of June 23, 2006),[109] making it the largest
>charitable donation in history, and Buffett one of the leaders of
>philanthrocapitalism.[110]
>
>Seems to me, RichA, that you're the one who should shut the fuck up.

Why? You did nothing to counter his point (you DO realize that's how
this works, right?).

--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 7:13:16 PM2/25/12
From: Obv...@aol.com (Obveeus)
So it was a typo when you said that you were on stage in 1776?
--------------------------------------
SN: In that award-winning musical, I played Jefferson and (in two other
productions) Adams.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 7:18:36 PM2/25/12
I got a rave from the NY Times for
my performance as Perchik in northern NJ. And my Daily News review for
1776 there: "nothing short of brilliant. A rare and remarkable
performer."

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 7:21:20 PM2/25/12
From: OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net (Ronnie Bateman) Every picture
I've seen of him...
SN: You're obsessed wth me. I bet you really want to be my Facebook
friend.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

trotsky

Feb 25, 2012, 7:41:22 PM2/25/12
On 2/25/12 6:21 PM, Stephen Newport wrote:
> From: OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net (Ronnie Bateman) Every picture
> I've seen of him...
> SN: You're obsessed wth me. I bet you really want to be my Facebook
> friend.

I'd like to see some pictures of Ronnie Hateman, but I already know what
a warthog looks like.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/007/cache/warthog_748_600x450.jpg

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 7:58:56 PM2/25/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
I'd like to see some pictures of Ronnie Hateman
-------------------------------------
SN: In his KKK garb?

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Obveeus

Feb 25, 2012, 8:16:39 PM2/25/12

"Stephen Newport" <Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:
> From: Obv...@aol.com (Obveeus)
> So it was a typo when you said that you were on stage in 1776?
> --------------------------------------
> SN: In that award-winning musical, I played Jefferson and (in two other
> productions) Adams.

You were on stage with Jefferson and Adams? I had no idea they even did
musical theater.

Thanatos

Feb 25, 2012, 8:22:10 PM2/25/12
In article <4907-4F4...@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net>,
Newpor...@webtv.net (Stephen Newport) wrote:

> I got a rave from the NY Times for
> my performance as Perchik in northern NJ.

"Newport's mincing turn as Perchik wasn't anywhere close to a Broadway
quality performance, but it was perfectly acceptable for the Piscataway
Dinner Theater and Roadhouse."
Message has been deleted

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 8:58:51 PM2/25/12
From: Obv...@aol.com (Obveeus)
Jefferson and Adams? I had no idea they even did musical theater.
------------------------------------
SN: I saw Ken "Jefferson" Howard in the musicals SEESAW and 1600
PENNYSYLVANIA AVENUE. I played another William "Adams" Daniels role (he
replaced Len Cariou) in A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC for which I also won a
(different) NJ Theatre Award.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Message has been deleted

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 9:05:55 PM2/25/12
From: OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net (Ronnie Bateman) I'm tall, fit
and more attractive than most. No grey
-------------------------------------
SN: Your ad for Gay Singles? You left out "needs personality
transplant."

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Thanatos

Feb 25, 2012, 9:14:20 PM2/25/12
In article
<OurOwnRonnieBateman-...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Ronnie Bateman <OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net> wrote:

> Newpor...@webtv.net (Stephen Newport) wrote:
>
> > From: gms...@email.com (Greg Singh of Jupiter Audio)
> > I'd like to see some pictures of Ronnie Hateman
>
> You'd be disappointed. I'm not nearly the mess you and Steve are. I'm
> tall, fit and more attractive than most. No grey yet, either.

Trotsky, on the other hand, rolls his gelatinous mass around his mom's
basement on his besieged Hoveraround, with thoughts of penises dancing
in his head.

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 9:01:44 PM2/25/12
I got a rave from the NY Times for
my performance as Perchik in northern NJ. Alvin Klein especially loved
my rendition of "Now I Have Everything."

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Message has been deleted

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 9:32:57 PM2/25/12
From: OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net (Ronnie Bateman) I'm gay AND
in the KKK
-----------------------------------
SN: Now that's what I call "coming out!!"

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Stephen Newport

Feb 25, 2012, 9:30:45 PM2/25/12

Ubiquitous

Feb 25, 2012, 10:34:03 PM2/25/12
>I saw Ken "Jefferson" Howard in the musicals SEESAW and 1600
>PENNYSYLVANIA AVENUE. I played another William "Adams" Daniels role (he
>replaced Len Cariou) in A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC for which I also won a
>(different) NJ Theatre Award.

Plesse spare us your dinner theatre anecdotes and desperste
name-dropping.

Ubiquitous

Feb 25, 2012, 10:35:42 PM2/25/12
Newpor...@webtv.net wrote:

>I got a rave from the NY Times for
>my performance as Perchik in northern NJ.

"Newport's mincing turn as Perchik wasn't anywhere close to a Broadway
quality performance, but it was perfectly acceptable for the Piscataway
Dinner Theater and Roadhouse."

Thanatos

Feb 25, 2012, 11:21:54 PM2/25/12
In article <10761-4F4...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,
Newpor...@webtv.net (Stephen Newport) wrote:

> I got a rave from the NY Times for
> my performance as Perchik in northern NJ.

Stephen Newport

Stephen Newport

Feb 26, 2012, 2:41:19 AM2/26/12
I played another William Daniels role in Herb Gardner's play A THOUSAND
CLOWNS.

Ubi, wha have you accomplished except watching TV's worst progams.

http://community.webtv.net/NewportsRetro/SteveRhondasPetPics

Message has been deleted

Ubiquitous

Feb 26, 2012, 6:04:01 AM2/26/12
>I saw Ken "Jefferson" Howard in the musicals SEESAW and 1600
>PENNYSYLVANIA AVENUE. I played another William "Adams" Daniels role (he
>replaced Len Cariou) in A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC for which I also won a
>(different) NJ Theatre Award.

Please spare us your dinner theatre anecdotes and desperste

Ubiquitous

Feb 26, 2012, 6:06:15 AM2/26/12
OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net wrote:
>web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:
>
>> >I saw Ken "Jefferson" Howard in the musicals SEESAW and 1600
>> >PENNYSYLVANIA AVENUE. I played another William "Adams" Daniels role
>> >(he replaced Len Cariou) in A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC for which I also won
>> >a (different) NJ Theatre Award.
>>
>> Plesse spare us your dinner theatre anecdotes and desperste
>> name-dropping.
>
>He is really becoming desperate lately. Hard to figure what drives him
>to such extreme lengths. I bet he devotes more energy to being a RATV
>canker sore than he devotes to theater itself.

One would think that maintaining his 5000 fake Facebook friends would
consume most of his spare time.

trotsky

Feb 26, 2012, 7:18:01 AM2/26/12
On 2/25/12 6:58 PM, Stephen Newport wrote:
> From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
> I'd like to see some pictures of Ronnie Hateman
> -------------------------------------
> SN: In his KKK garb?

I imagine he walks around his house wearing an incredibly small white
hood on his wiener.

trotsky

Feb 26, 2012, 7:37:04 AM2/26/12
On 2/25/12 8:14 PM, Thanatos wrote:
> In article
> <OurOwnRonnieBateman-...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Ronnie Bateman<OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net> wrote:
>
>> Newpor...@webtv.net (Stephen Newport) wrote:
>>
>>> From: gms...@email.com (Greg Singh of Jupiter Audio)
>>> I'd like to see some pictures of Ronnie Hateman
>>
>> You'd be disappointed. I'm not nearly the mess you and Steve are. I'm
>> tall, fit and more attractive than most. No grey yet, either.
>
> Trotsky, on the other hand,

Troll alert.

trotsky

Feb 26, 2012, 7:44:52 AM2/26/12
On 2/26/12 3:01 AM, Ronnie Bateman wrote:
> web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:
>
>>> I saw Ken "Jefferson" Howard in the musicals SEESAW and 1600
>>> PENNYSYLVANIA AVENUE. I played another William "Adams" Daniels role (he
>>> replaced Len Cariou) in A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC for which I also won a
>>> (different) NJ Theatre Award.
>>
>> Plesse spare us your dinner theatre anecdotes and desperste
>> name-dropping.
>
> He is really becoming desperate lately. Hard to figure what drives him
> to such extreme lengths. I bet he devotes more energy to being a RATV
> canker sore than he devotes to theater itself.

Not TV related.

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 26, 2012, 9:28:31 AM2/26/12
From: OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net (Ronnie Bateman) really
becoming desperate lately.
SRN: Says the guy advertising on Usenet
that he's "fit." lol

"Any sane American will vote against the Republican Party in the next
election."

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 26, 2012, 9:35:19 AM2/26/12
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
maintaining 5000 Facebook friends
SN: You continue to lie KNOWINGLY on a daily basis. Added to your
re-direction and fake warning tricks. How do you live with yourself?

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 26, 2012, 9:37:45 AM2/26/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
I imagine Bateman walks around his house wearing an incredibly small
white hood on his wiener.
SN: And a matching butt plug.

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 26, 2012, 9:31:46 AM2/26/12
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Please spare us your desperste
SN: Please spare us your shitty spelling.

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 26, 2012, 9:46:06 AM2/26/12
I saw Ken "Jefferson" Howard in the musicals SEESAW and 1600
PENNYSYLVANIA AVENUE. I played another William "Adams" Daniels role (he
replaced Len Cariou) in A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC for which I also won a
(different) NJ Theatre Award. I also played Daniels' role in Herb
Gardner's A THOUSAND CLOWNS. None of the above happened in dinner
theatres. But if it had, I would be just as proud.

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 26, 2012, 9:40:36 AM2/26/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
<<< Bateman: I'm tall, fit and more attractive than most.>>>
--------------------------------------
Troll alert.
--------------------------------------
SRN: That has to be one of the faggiest things I've ever read here.

Ubiquitous

Feb 26, 2012, 10:23:22 AM2/26/12
Newpor...@webtv.net wrote:

>I played another William Daniels role in Herb Gardner's play A THOUSAND
>CLOWNS.

"Newport's mincing turn as Perchik wasn't anywhere close to a Broadway
quality performance, but it was perfectly acceptable for the Surfside
Players."

Ubiquitous

Feb 26, 2012, 10:26:00 AM2/26/12
Newpor...@webtv.net wrote:
>web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:
>>OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net wrote:

>>He is really becoming desperate lately. Hard to figure what drives him
>>to such extreme lengths. I bet he devotes more energy to being a RATV
>>canker sore than he devotes to theater itself.
>
>One would think that maintaining his 5000 fake Facebook friends would
>consume most of his spare time.
>SN: You continue to lie KNOWINGLY on a daily basis.

Well, there you go accusing others of what you practice again!

trotsky

Feb 26, 2012, 11:16:47 AM2/26/12
On 2/26/12 8:37 AM, Stephen Ross Newport wrote:
> From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
> I imagine Bateman walks around his house wearing an incredibly small
> white hood on his wiener.
> SN: And a matching butt plug.

Ronnie Hateman's house: where the men are men and the gerbils are afraid.

trotsky

Feb 26, 2012, 11:17:39 AM2/26/12
On 2/26/12 8:40 AM, Stephen Ross Newport wrote:
> From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
> <<< Bateman: I'm tall, fit and more attractive than most.>>>
> --------------------------------------
> Troll alert.
> --------------------------------------
> SRN: That has to be one of the faggiest things I've ever read here.

Why can't the anonyshits be more creative?
Message has been deleted

Thanatos

Feb 26, 2012, 6:40:53 PM2/26/12
In article <4908-4F4...@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net>,
Newpor...@webtv.net (Stephen Newport) wrote:

> I played another William Daniels role in Herb Gardner's play A THOUSAND
> CLOWNS.
>
> Ubi, wha have you accomplished except watching TV's worst progams.

Yes, because the only thing that could possibly be considered a
worthwhile accomplishment in life is working the 1960s dinner theatre
circuit.

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 27, 2012, 2:01:47 AM2/27/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
Ronnie Hateman's house:
--------------------------------------
SRN: Forget Frankenstein and Dracula. A real monster lives there.

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 27, 2012, 2:03:42 AM2/27/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
<<< Bateman: I'm tall, fit and more attractive than most.>>>
---------------------------------
Why can't the anonyshits be more creative?
----------------------------------
SRN: He made all of THAT up.

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 27, 2012, 2:18:47 AM2/27/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
I don't think it's possible to be more philanthropic than Warren
Buffett.
-------------------------------------
SRN: These fools just don't get it.

Ubiquitous

Feb 27, 2012, 5:01:43 AM2/27/12
>From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
>Please spare us your dinner theatre anecdotes and desperste name-dropping.
>SN: Please spare us your shitty spelling.

Spelling "flame" noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Ubiquitous

Feb 27, 2012, 5:04:53 AM2/27/12
OurOwnRon...@earthlinc.net wrote:
>web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:

>> >I saw Ken "Jefferson" Howard in the musicals SEESAW and 1600
>> >PENNYSYLVANIA AVENUE. I played another William "Adams" Daniels role (he
>> >replaced Len Cariou) in A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC for which I also won a
>> >(different) NJ Theatre Award.
>>
>> Plesse spare us your dinner theatre anecdotes and desperste
>> name-dropping.
>
>He is really becoming desperate lately. Hard to figure what drives him
>to such extreme lengths. I bet he devotes more energy to being a RATV
>canker sore than he devotes to theater itself.

I see Newport's changed his name again. Talk about desperation!

Stephen Ross Newport

Feb 27, 2012, 12:56:12 PM2/27/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
Ronnie Hateman's house: where the gerbils are afraid.
SRN: Also the men he picks up--after he pulls off his wig and falsies.
Ubi and Thanatos ask him to leave them on.

Irish Mike

Feb 28, 2012, 5:57:54 PM2/28/12
On Feb 23 2012 11:20 AM, number6 wrote:

> On Feb 22, 12:32 pm, "Barb May" <barb...@nonofyourbusinessx.tv> wrote:
> > RichA wrote:
> >
> > Of course this is about ALL rich people paying their fair share, but
> > Republican blowhards think they can neutralize the issue by telling
> > Buffet to write a check -- as if that solves the problem. It's just
> > another lame attempt to divert attention.
> >

> Of course you believe that for more than half the people their fair
> share of income taxes is ZERO or even negative ...

Not only do 47% pay zero federal income tax, many of them get refunds.
But the real issue, lost on left wing loons like Barb May, is that no
amount of tax can cover Obama's insane level of spending. Obama has added
more than $7 trillion to the national debt since he's been in office and
that does not include the $2.5 trillion cost of his big government take
over of our health care system.

The problem is not that Americans are taxed too little, the problem is
that the government spends too much. Raising taxes on American investors
and small business owners in a recession is no solution. Especially since
Obama and the Democrats will piss the money away as soon as they get their
hands on it. More entitlement spending to buy votes, more Solyndra type
hand outs to Obama rich campaign donors and more money for the fat cat
union bosses.

Irish Mike

The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of other
people's money.

--------

Ubiquitous

Feb 29, 2012, 4:24:32 AM2/29/12
Newpor...@webtv.net wrote:

>I got a rave from the NY Times for
>my performance as Perchik in northern NJ. And my Daily News review for
>1776 there: "nothing short of brilliant. A rare and remarkable
>performer."

"Newport's mincing turn as Perchik wasn't anywhere close to a Broadway
quality performance, but it was perfectly acceptable for the Mai-Kai
Restaurant & Polynesian Show."

Ubiquitous

Feb 29, 2012, 4:24:33 AM2/29/12
Newpor...@webtv.net wrote:

>I got a rave from the NY Times for
>my performance as Perchik in northern NJ. Alvin Klein especially loved
>my rendition of "Now I Have Everything."

"Newport's mincing turn as Perchik wasn't anywhere close to a Broadway
quality performance, but it was perfectly acceptable for Laffing Matterz