Christmas Carol Count

David Johnston

Nov 20, 2016, 2:04:34 PM11/20/16
1. A Diva's Christmas: "Superdiva" Ebony Scrooge, an egotistical
singer has lost the spirit of Christmas.

2. Scrooged: A cynical TV executive is haunted by three spirits
bearing lessons.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2016, 5:40:45 PM11/20/16
3. Make My Wish Come True. All I want For Christmas Is Jew - Mariah Carey,
Holiday in the Holy Land with the red heifer...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/XAiD21wsZeE/zt9ZeT9J3QUJ

David Johnston

Nov 21, 2016, 1:38:13 AM11/21/16
3. Ms Scrooge: Scrooge as a black female shopping store magnate.

Ubiquitous

Nov 21, 2016, 7:57:25 AM11/21/16
In article <o0ss2p$4et$1...@dont-email.me>, Davidjo...@yahoo.com
wrote:
Oy! I am so tired of that trope!

--
As usual, the "intolerant right" tolerates the "tolerant left's"
usual intolerance.

David Johnston

Nov 24, 2016, 2:03:08 AM11/24/16
4. A Christmas Carol: The 1984 one with George C. Scott.

A Friend

Nov 24, 2016, 9:00:08 AM11/24/16
In article <o1638s$j9t$1...@dont-email.me>, David Johnston
That one's very, very good, second only to the Alastair Sim version.

Like some here, I'm really tired of Christmas Carol knockoffs.

chicagofan

Nov 24, 2016, 10:54:31 AM11/24/16
5. A Christmas Carol: The musical

A Friend

Nov 24, 2016, 11:27:35 AM11/24/16
In article <o172d8$vvt$1...@dont-email.me>, chicagofan <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:
An American Christmas Carol, with Henry Winkler

Carol for Another Christmas, starring Sterling Hayden and written by
Rod Serling

Michael Black

Nov 24, 2016, 12:32:38 PM11/24/16
I just heard that the Hallmark Channel is premiering 19 new Christmas
movies (I think they started already). So surely a bunch of them are
derived from A Christmas Carol.

Michael

Adam H. Kerman

Nov 24, 2016, 12:41:54 PM11/24/16
A Friend wrote:
>David Johnston <Davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>3. Ms Scrooge: Scrooge as a black female shopping store magnate.

>>4. A Christmas Carol: The 1984 one with George C. Scott.

>That one's very, very good, second only to the Alastair Sim version.

I like the British "classics illustrated" version from the 1930s.
Sim's performance is great but he never seems to be performing with
the rest of the cast. Even though a great deal of the story is told
in flashback, there are still scenes in which he interacts with
everyone else in the present story.

George C. Scott is just excellent in practically everything.

>Like some here, I'm really tired of Christmas Carol knockoffs.

You want writers to come up with their own plots? Shirley, you jest.

Michael Black

Nov 24, 2016, 12:43:49 PM11/24/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016, A Friend wrote:

> In article <o172d8$vvt$1...@dont-email.me>, chicagofan <m...@privacy.net>
> wrote:
>
>> David Johnston wrote:

>>> 4. A Christmas Carol: The 1984 one with George C. Scott.
>> 5. A Christmas Carol: The musical
>
> An American Christmas Carol, with Henry Winkler

I kind of think at times that I should buy the DVD, then I think "but it's
just another version of A Christmas Carol". I remember it from when it
first aired, but that was some time back now.

As discussed in previous Decembers, one could argue that "It's a Wonderful
Life" is just a variant of "A Christmas Carol", at which point you have a
whole other branch, like the Marlo Thomas version of "It's a Wonderful
Life".

Michael

Adam H. Kerman

Nov 24, 2016, 1:01:27 PM11/24/16
Scrooge was miserable because he chose to be. The spirits reminded him of
whom he had been before he made those choices, and showed him the world
he created. Mr. Potter in It's a Wonderful Life is too venal to be Scrooge.

Scrooge was mainly unempathetic, not criminal. Dickens gave him an
unreasonable amount of control over his world, implying strongly that
he'd somehow contributed to Tiny Tim's undiagnosed illness due to the
kindness he hadn't shown. Rickets? Polio?

Like Scrooge, George had a supernatural control over the people he knew,
the little Dutch boy who held back the ravages of the ocean of destruction.
Mr. Potter didn't have a supernatural control over the destruction of
everyone's life beyond those he cheated, although he certainly thrived
without George. Mr. Gower's lethal medicine wasn't Potter's doing,
as an example, nor was Mary's isolation and misery, which was her choice.

That's where the comparison ends, that the protagonists of the two stories
had supernatural influence over their worlds. But George is clearly Job
(or Abraham ordered to sacrifice his own son to prove his faith), and
Scrooge sure as hell isn't.

David Johnston

Nov 24, 2016, 3:17:20 PM11/24/16
On 11/24/2016 10:48 AM, Michael Black wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2016, A Friend wrote:
>
>> In article <o172d8$vvt$1...@dont-email.me>, chicagofan <m...@privacy.net>
>> wrote:

>>> 5. A Christmas Carol: The musical
>>
>> An American Christmas Carol, with Henry Winkler
>>
> I kind of think at times that I should buy the DVD, then I think "but
> it's just another version of A Christmas Carol". I remember it from
> when it first aired, but that was some time back now.

Yeah, I'm actually counting Carols that I have seen on television this
season. While Winkler's Carol was one of the earliest and best
alternate Carols, I haven't seen hide or hair of it in some 20 years so
I don't number it as part of the crowd.

> As discussed in previous Decembers, one could argue that "It's a
> Wonderful Life" is just a variant of "A Christmas Carol",

Maybe but it's variant enough. IaWL has a very different protagonist,
and the divine messenger does something quite different to him while the
Commie Hollywood scriptwriter who wrote it figures the Scrooge
equivalent can just go straight to Hell.

A Friend

Nov 25, 2016, 1:00:33 AM11/25/16
In article <o178ml$o3l$1...@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> A Friend wrote:
> >David Johnston <Davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>4. A Christmas Carol: The 1984 one with George C. Scott.
>
> >That one's very, very good, second only to the Alastair Sim version.
>
> I like the British "classics illustrated" version from the 1930s.

Is that the one with Sir Seymour Hicks? Yes, it's very good.

> Sim's performance is great but he never seems to be performing with
> the rest of the cast. Even though a great deal of the story is told
> in flashback, there are still scenes in which he interacts with
> everyone else in the present story.
>
> George C. Scott is just excellent in practically everything.
>
> >Like some here, I'm really tired of Christmas Carol knockoffs.
>
> You want writers to come up with their own plots? Shirley, you jest.

You're right. I'm babbling nonsense. What was I thinking?

I recall when I reached my limit with Christmas Carol knockoffs. The
one that did it for me was 1995's EBBIE, a Lifetime flick that starred
Susan Lucci as Scrooge. (The recently discussed Molly Parker was in
it, too. She was probably the only good thing about it, but I don't
really remember.)

Adam H. Kerman

Nov 25, 2016, 2:33:16 PM11/25/16
A Friend wrote:
>Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>>A Friend wrote:

>>>That one's very, very good, second only to the Alastair Sim version. . . .

>>I like the British "classics illustrated" version from the 1930s. . . .

>Is that the one with Sir Seymour Hicks? Yes, it's very good. . . .

He'd played the character on stage for years. I haven't seen it in a
long time, though.

I also like Reginald Owen's lighter take on the character in the 1938
American adaptation, despite the almost comical scenes with Mr. and
Mrs. Lockhart as Mr. and Mrs. Cratchitt. Yes, one isn't supposed to like
an adaptation that takes such liberties in tone with the original material.

Of course, the Sims version adds a lot of stuff that Dickens never wrote,
and I'm sorry, but it's unforgiveable that they overloaded the tragedy
in Scrooge's back story given that they made Scrooge younger than his
sister and his mother died in labor of his birth, so the first major
abandonment in his life (forming his cynical and unempathetic personality)
was during his own birth! I understood the character just fine from
Sims' performance, thankyouverymuch.

Then there's Scrooge, the musical film adaptation. That one haunted me,
as I saw it in theater as a yout'. It was partly the scene of Scrooge
going to Hell (all those red sets), but for 45 years, I haven't been able
to get several of those awful songs out of my head.

Michael Black

Nov 25, 2016, 3:45:31 PM11/25/16
But it had Susan Lucci. I did watch it, I remember nothing of it (though
of course it had to have the usual stuff) but I did watch it because she
was in it.

Michael

Ian J. Ball

Nov 25, 2016, 3:59:02 PM11/25/16
On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 6:00:08 AM UTC-8, A Friend wrote:

> In article <o1638s$j9t$1...@dont-email.me>, David Johnston
> <Davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This one is also surprisingly enjoyable.

> > > 3. Ms Scrooge: Scrooge as a black female shopping store magnate.
> >
> > 4. A Christmas Carol: The 1984 one with George C. Scott.
>
> That one's very, very good, second only to the Alastair Sim version.

It's actually my favorite of the bunch - I think it's the best one.

A Friend

Nov 25, 2016, 5:20:45 PM11/25/16
In article <o1a3lq$sf7$2...@news.albasani.net>, Adam H. Kerman
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> A Friend wrote:
> >Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> >>I like the British "classics illustrated" version from the 1930s. . . .
>
> >Is that the one with Sir Seymour Hicks? Yes, it's very good. . . .
>
> He'd played the character on stage for years. I haven't seen it in a
> long time, though.
>
> I also like Reginald Owen's lighter take on the character in the 1938
> American adaptation, despite the almost comical scenes with Mr. and
> Mrs. Lockhart as Mr. and Mrs. Cratchitt. Yes, one isn't supposed to like
> an adaptation that takes such liberties in tone with the original material.

I like it, but I think it was a loss to film history when Lionel
Barrymore had to give it a pass. With Barrymore as Scrooge, it might
have surpassed even the later Sim version. As it is, it does have the
three Lockharts in their only joint appearance on film. It's also got
that inadvertently funny scene where the Cratchits eat the plum
pudding. It's on fire, but the blue flames didn't register on b&w
film, so they poured a ton of salt on the pudding to make the flames
turn orange, and the Cratchit actors have to eat it that way. If you
watch carefully, you can see Tiny Tim's bug-eyed reaction to all that
salt just as he's panned out of frame.

> Of course, the Sims version adds a lot of stuff that Dickens never wrote,
> and I'm sorry, but it's unforgiveable that they overloaded the tragedy
> in Scrooge's back story given that they made Scrooge younger than his
> sister and his mother died in labor of his birth, so the first major
> abandonment in his life (forming his cynical and unempathetic personality)
> was during his own birth! I understood the character just fine from
> Sims' performance, thankyouverymuch.

I think it added an interesting layer onto Scrooge: He hates Fred
because his mother, Fan, died giving birth to him ... just as Scrooge's
own mother died in giving birth to Scrooge. Not only does Scrooge's
hatred for Fred mirror Pa Scrooge's hatred for Scrooge, but it also
indicates Scrooge's hatred for himself.

> Then there's Scrooge, the musical film adaptation. That one haunted me,
> as I saw it in theater as a yout'. It was partly the scene of Scrooge
> going to Hell (all those red sets), but for 45 years, I haven't been able
> to get several of those awful songs out of my head.

Oh, thank God. I was afraid I was the only one who thinks that film is
terrible. Saying you don't like SCROOGE is like taking a crap on THE
SOUND OF MUSIC. (I don't like that one, either, so I'm used to this.)

A Friend

Nov 25, 2016, 5:22:38 PM11/25/16
In article <alpine.LNX.2.02.1...@darkstar.example.org>,
Even the Looch couldn't save that thing. A Carol knockoff has to be
really special for it to register. We all know the story and what
happens at the end. Making a knockoff interesting despite all of that
is really hard.

anim8rfsk

Nov 25, 2016, 5:54:06 PM11/25/16
In article <251120161720371760%no...@noway.com>,
"yout"? Did you say "yout"??

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Adam H. Kerman

Nov 25, 2016, 5:56:38 PM11/25/16
That's my tribute to the wonderful Fred Gwynne. I do wish he'd lived to
take advantage of the possibility of reviving her career as a character actor.

David Johnston

Nov 25, 2016, 6:01:11 PM11/25/16
There was one where one of the spirits goes rogue and the Scrooge of the
season has to help track him down. I had to give them credit for trying.

RichA

Nov 26, 2016, 11:50:22 AM11/26/16
On Thursday, 24 November 2016 11:27:35 UTC-5, A Friend wrote:
> In article <o172d8$vvt$1...@dont-email.me>, chicagofan <m...@privacy.net>
> wrote:
>
> > David Johnston wrote:

> > > 4. A Christmas Carol: The 1984 one with George C. Scott.
> > 5. A Christmas Carol: The musical
>
> An American Christmas Carol, with Henry Winkler

A Jewish scrooge.

Adam H. Kerman

Nov 26, 2016, 12:15:03 PM11/26/16
As always, you miss the point, and you might have noticed that Winkler's
best known character wasn't Jewish. Jews portray any character regardless
of religion; it's called acting.

You know, there's no actual religion in Dickens. Did you ever read it?
The story shows the ghost of Christmas past attempting to remind Scrooge
of the warm feelings around the way the holiday was celebrated when he
was a child. It's about companionship around the time of the holidays
with no emphasis on any religious message. It's like a Washington Irving
story or other authors who invoked nostalgia for the way Christmas had
been celebrated in New England, or the lyrics of Jingle Bells.

Christians may feel tons of grief and pressure around the Christmas
holiday if their actual celebration doesn't resemble the storybook
nostalgia they grew up on. Family fights, drunkenness, feelings of
loneliness and abandonment, etc., the usual that no one can enjoy himself
if everything isn't absolutely and utterly perfect and idiot relatives
can never hold their sharp tongues.

There's no comparable pressure on Jews at this time of the year except on
those forced to suffer Christmas thanks to intermarriages.

Michael Black

Nov 26, 2016, 9:36:53 PM11/26/16
On Sat, 26 Nov 2016, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> An American Christmas Carol, with Henry Winkler
>
>> A Jewish scrooge.
>
> As always, you miss the point, and you might have noticed that Winkler's
> best known character wasn't Jewish. Jews portray any character regardless
> of religion; it's called acting.

And to add to what you wrote, the premise of this version was to move it
into the depression era. So Scrooge is foreclosing on mortgages and suchm
all the cliches about the depression.

Maybe I should get it this year, maybe it is different enough to be worth
having.

Michael

Ubiquitous

Dec 1, 2016, 3:37:41 AM12/1/16
In article <241120161127280527%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
>In article <o172d8$vvt$1...@dont-email.me>, chicagofan <m...@privacy.net>
>wrote:
>
>> David Johnston wrote:

>> > 4. A Christmas Carol: The 1984 one with George C. Scott.
>>
>> 5. A Christmas Carol: The musical
>
> [6] An American Christmas Carol, with Henry Winkler
>
> [7] Carol for Another Christmas, starring Sterling Hayden and
> written by Rod Serling

8. The ep of Married with Children with Sam Kinison.

9. There was an Xmas ep of WKRP with the station owner as Scrooge.

10. I am not certain, but I recall an ep of THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS
meeting the various Xmas ghosts.

--
Crooked Hillary demands a vote recount--except in states she barely
won. Apparently, those were accurately tabulated.

David Johnston

Dec 8, 2016, 7:48:33 PM12/8/16
5. A Christmas Carol: 2000 film about an English loan shark in the
modern day starring Ross Kemp.

6. Scrooge: 1935 adaption that was the first voiced version.

7. Christmas Carol Holiday. 2012 Canadian performers read the story
aloud in Toronto's Church of the Redeemer

David Johnston

Dec 9, 2016, 6:58:36 PM12/9/16
It's Christmas Carol!: Carrie Fisher appears as all three Ghosts of
Christmas as well as the Marlowe equivalent in another modern chickified
version of the story courtesy of Hallmark. The "Scrooge" is played by
Emmanuelle Vaugier. She looks exactly like an Emmanuelle Vaugier

anim8rfsk

Dec 9, 2016, 9:24:32 PM12/9/16
In article <o2fgcp$ebp$1...@dont-email.me>,
rowr

RichA

Dec 11, 2016, 3:43:11 AM12/11/16
On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 12:15:03 PM UTC-5, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>An American Christmas Carol, with Henry Winkler
>
> >A Jewish scrooge.
>
> As always, you miss the point, and you might have noticed that Winkler's
> best known character wasn't Jewish. Jews portray any character regardless
> of religion; it's called acting.

Fonzi? In the 1970's, a lot of Jews appeared in TV shows, usually miscast, sometimes suited. Gabe Kaplan of "Welcome Back, Cotter" was properly cast. Winkler, a scrawny, tiny-shouldered runt as the supposedly imposing Fonzi was ridiculous. But Jews (and Jewish characters in shows, there were many) that appeared in shows in the 70's usually played characters with roles that seemed outsized for what they were, like someone was trying to make them the centre of attention. They often played clowns. Mindy Cohn of "The Facts of Life" as an example. Or in the 80's, the Skippy character on the Michael Fox show, "Family Ties." I figured that they had relatives in Hollywood with some pull that got them jobs that probably should have gone to other people, or had roles that shouldn't have been created in the first place. By the 1990's, this seems to have changed. The Jewish characters as they were cast in the 1970s seem to have dried up, much like shows that worshiped poverty fell out of favour by the 1980s. Uncertain as to why. Maybe the profession of acting has fallen out of favor with them?

David Johnston

Dec 17, 2016, 2:33:45 PM12/17/16
Bah, Humduck!: Daffy Duck as Scrooge.

My Little Pony FIM, A Hearth's Warming Tail: Commie Pony as Scrooge

David Johnston

Dec 17, 2016, 2:36:15 PM12/17/16
...come to think of it, I don't think Scrooge McDuck has ever been
Scrooge. That's kind of weird.

Adam H. Kerman

Dec 17, 2016, 2:56:28 PM12/17/16
Fresh Off the Boat "Where Are the Giggles?" 12-13-2016; one of the segments
had the grandmother and the three Huang brothers haunting the neighbor
a la A Christmas Carol.

David Johnston

Dec 17, 2016, 3:23:35 PM12/17/16
Ah, thank you.

Adam H. Kerman

Dec 17, 2016, 4:01:22 PM12/17/16
This has the potential to be the longest thread we've ever had in this
newsgroup.

anim8rfsk

Dec 17, 2016, 5:06:36 PM12/17/16
In article <o3440o$9ee$2...@dont-email.me>,
Alan Young voices Uncle Scrooge McDuck playing Ebenezer scrooge in the
1975 audio A Christmas Carol and later 1n the 1983 animated Mickey's
Christmas Carol.

David Johnston

Dec 17, 2016, 9:03:03 PM12/17/16
Best line from Bah, Humduck! after Daffy sees his past:

Granny: Now what have you learned?
Daffy Duck: That life is cruel, and the only way to survive is to be as
selfish as possible?

Michael Black

Dec 17, 2016, 11:09:29 PM12/17/16
Isn't he Scrooge in "Mickey's Christmas Carol"? I though it was him,
Donald playing the newphew Bob Crachit.

I thought he also played the part in something much earlier, but maybe I'm
just thinking he did since the name obviously comes from A Christmas
Carol.

Michael

Michael Black

Dec 17, 2016, 11:21:41 PM12/17/16
But I can picture Scrooge McDuck in something earlier, but now I'm not
sure if it's just based on the obvious name, or if there was something in
the Disney comics.

Was there a Little Golden Book that used Scrooge McDuck for "A Christmas
Carol"? We had a few great ones related to Christmas of those, Yogi Bear
going up to Alaska for an old fashioned Christmas, some Tom & Jerry book
where they are getting ready for Christmas, one where someone, I think
Mickey's nephews, get locked in a department store after hours. I never
should have given those away, though oddly I had them till I was thirty.

Michael

A Friend

Dec 18, 2016, 11:37:56 AM12/18/16
In article <alpine.LNX.2.02.1...@darkstar.example.org>,
Michael Black <et...@ncf.ca> wrote:

Did Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol make it in here anywhere?

I remember the Morty & Ferdie one about them getting locked inside the
department store after hours. Mickey Mouse Goes Christmas Shopping,
from 1953. Wish I still had it.

anim8rfsk

Dec 18, 2016, 1:35:44 PM12/18/16
In article <alpine.LNX.2.02.1...@darkstar.example.org>,
Michael Black <et...@ncf.ca> wrote:

Scrooge McDuck goes back to a 1947 comic, where he was very Scrooge-like
(hence the name) but they weren't actually adapting A Christmas Carol
itself. He has many appearances over the years, including his own
comic, before he finally played Ebenezer in 1975.

> Was there a Little Golden Book that used Scrooge McDuck for "A Christmas
> Carol"?

This seems to fit your bill (hah!) but it's only 20 years old:
https://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Mickeys-Christmas-Little-Golden/dp/0307987
892

We had a few great ones related to Christmas of those, Yogi Bear
> going up to Alaska for an old fashioned Christmas, some Tom & Jerry book
> where they are getting ready for Christmas, one where someone, I think
> Mickey's nephews, get locked in a department store after hours. I never
> should have given those away, though oddly I had them till I was thirty.
>
> Michael

Michael Black

Dec 18, 2016, 4:18:07 PM12/18/16
I haven't noticed.

> I remember the Morty & Ferdie one about them getting locked inside the
> department store after hours. Mickey Mouse Goes Christmas Shopping,
> from 1953. Wish I still had it.

That's the one.

Maybe it's because it was read to us without much light beyond the lights
on the Christmas tree, but that story seems to invoke the coziness of
Christmas. It's something that can't be duplicated once we're older,
because the world is much bigger. I can buy cashews anytime I want, so
they've lost the potency that they had when I was a kid and got them only
at Christmas and maybe my birthday. So we lose it as we get older, but
always wish it was the same, at least at Christmas.

We kept them, but I gave them to a daughter of a friend who was the right
age about 1990. I don't regret sharing them with her, but I suspect a few
years later her mother tossed them, not wanting to keep anything
"unimportant" around. The daughter got my Hot Wheels collection too,
probably the same thing. In both cases I wish I'd gotten them back
afterwards.

Michael

Michael Black

Dec 18, 2016, 4:27:40 PM12/18/16
Too late. I wasn't reading Little Golden Books by then, hadn't since
about 1970.

Maybe it's just the imagery of him being rich that I'm thinking of.
Carrying around bags of money and such.

There's a Richie Rich Christmas live action movie, thought not using the
same characters as the Richie Rich movie. That's kind of A Christmas
Carol, he ends up in a different life where he wasn't born, and gets to
see how differnet things were. Wait, I guess that's more in the "It's a
Wonderful Life" genre.

Michael

anim8rfsk

Dec 18, 2016, 4:56:59 PM12/18/16
Yeah, I remember his huge vault with the piles of money, although I
don't think I've ever seen a Scrooge McDuck thing except on the Disney
show, and I don't think I've ever read a comic.

David Johnston

Dec 18, 2016, 9:42:43 PM12/18/16
Disney's Christmas Carol: Jim Carrey as the voice of Scrooge in a cartoon.

Scrooge: 1970 Albert Finney.

Michael Black

Dec 18, 2016, 10:49:18 PM12/18/16
Why did Disney need a second A Christmas Carol? I had thought Mickey's
Crhistmas Carol was good enough.

Besides, they also have "A Muppet Christmas Carol", though I think it was
made before the sale to Disney.

> Scrooge: 1970 Albert Finney.

Are we supposed to watch all of these by Sunday?

Michael

BTR1701

Dec 18, 2016, 11:21:12 PM12/18/16
Don't worry. Performances are now being canceled because A CHRISTMAS CAROL
isn't politically correct enough.

http://therightscoop.com/precious-snowflake-parents-triggered-tiny-tim-get-christmas-carol-play-cancelled/

David Johnston

Dec 19, 2016, 12:35:29 AM12/19/16
I've never seen that one.

> Besides, they also have "A Muppet Christmas Carol", though I think it
> was made before the sale to Disney.
>

>> Scrooge: 1970 Albert Finney.
>>
> Are we supposed to watch all of these by Sunday?

I just note them as they drift by on my TV schedule.

shashik...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 11:54:33 AM12/19/16
On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 12:34:34 AM UTC+5:30, David Johnston wrote:
> 1. A Diva's Christmas: "Superdiva" Ebony Scrooge, an egotistical
> singer has lost the spirit of Christmas.
>
> 2. Scrooged: A cynical TV executive is haunted by three spirits
> bearing lessons.

Celebrate Christmas in Lapland! http://bit.ly/2gTXbwY

shashik...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 11:57:18 AM12/19/16