What TV series character would you most like to see killed off?

Steve Newport

Apr 19, 2012, 2:56:17 PM4/19/12
MAD MEN's Pete Campbell. Someone should put him (and us) out of his
(undeserved) misery.

*********************************

wolfagain

Apr 19, 2012, 3:32:02 PM4/19/12
an on air DEVOURING of BIG MOUTH SCHULTZ in mid RANT would be nice!
perhaps by a horde of inner city CANNIBALS!!!

Steve Newport

Apr 19, 2012, 3:43:10 PM4/19/12
I meant fictional TV character.

*********************************

Obveeus

Apr 19, 2012, 3:54:55 PM4/19/12

"Steve Newport" <Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:
> MAD MEN's Pete Campbell. Someone should put him (and us) out of his
> (undeserved) misery.

Upstairs neighbor on TWO BROKE GIRLS.

Ian J. Ball

Apr 19, 2012, 4:04:41 PM4/19/12
On Apr 19, 12:54 pm, "Obveeus" <Obve...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Steve Newport" <NewportsRe...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> > MAD MEN's Pete Campbell. Someone should put him (and us) out of his
> > (undeserved) misery.
>
> Upstairs neighbor on TWO BROKE GIRLS.

The entire cast of "Glee", sans Jane Lynch.

Obveeus

Apr 19, 2012, 4:08:14 PM4/19/12
You are out if high school now, Ian. It is ok to move on from the pain and
jealousy of not getting picked.

David

Apr 19, 2012, 4:13:04 PM4/19/12
The bus crash was no accident!
Message has been deleted

Ubiquitous

Apr 19, 2012, 6:03:56 PM4/19/12
>MAD MEN's Pete Campbell. Someone should put him (and us) out of his
>(undeserved) misery.

Who posted this forged on-topic article from N*wport?

--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."

Steve Newport

Apr 19, 2012, 7:40:12 PM4/19/12
From: ijb...@mac.com (Ian J. Ball)
The entire cast of "Glee", sans Jane Lynch.
---------------------------------------
SN: I'd rather see Jane killed off so she could move to a better show.

*********************************

Obveeus

Apr 19, 2012, 8:24:59 PM4/19/12

"Steve Newport" <Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>From: ijb...@mac.com (Ian J. Ball)
>>The entire cast of "Glee", sans Jane Lynch.
>---------------------------------------
>SN: I'd rather see Jane killed off so she could move to a better show.

GLEE is a great show and Jane Lynch is great on it. Everyone should be
thanking their lucky stars that her previous show, 'PARTY DOWN', had an
escape clause so that she could move on to something good.

chicagofan

Apr 19, 2012, 8:28:15 PM4/19/12
Horatio Caine on "CSI-Miami".
bj

Joan in GB-W

Apr 19, 2012, 11:48:55 PM4/19/12

"chicagofan" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
Amen to that.

Joan

He is the Resurrection and the Light: The Rapacious Mr. Hole

Apr 20, 2012, 1:02:01 AM4/20/12
Julie Bowen on Modern Family.

Ian J. Ball

Apr 20, 2012, 1:10:23 AM4/20/12
In article <9vc4l5...@mid.individual.net>,
Boooo!!

> Amen to that.

Boooo!! BBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

--
"We're gonna need a lot of therapy." - the character Rachel in "Bunnyman"
(named 1 of the 5 Worst Horror Films of 2011 by 28DaysLaterAnalysis.com!!)

Dano

Apr 20, 2012, 10:40:42 AM4/20/12
"fuzzy.wuzzy" wrote in message news:Osckr.14772$JR1....@newsfe06.iad...

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:02:01 -0700, He is the Resurrection and the Light:
The Rapacious Mr. Hole wrote:

> Julie Bowen on Modern Family.

NO WAY!

Thats one of two reasons I watch....

vargara or what ever the hoochie lady is one you can kill with no loss...
Charo has been here, and done it better!

If vargara is just an act then DROP IT! She actually looked cleaned up in
one of the cosmetic commercials...don't remember which as she is such a
turn off mostly.

Wow. Really. I think Sofia is terrific. Charo was a cartoon character.

I like Julie too...but she is painfully skinny. Very nearly anorexic. But
a very funny actress....as is Sofia.

But then...there isn't a character I don't like on the show.

anim8rFSK

Apr 20, 2012, 3:17:48 PM4/20/12
In article
<ijball-NO_SPAM-32E...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Ian J. Ball" <ijball-...@mac.invalid> wrote:

> In article <9vc4l5...@mid.individual.net>,
> "Joan in GB-W" <jjk...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > "chicagofan" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> > > Horatio Caine on "CSI-Miami".
>
> Boooo!!
>
> > Amen to that.
>
> Boooo!! BBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What he said.

--
So we're all agreed that Clod is as stupid as Charlie Sheen?

Steve Newport

Apr 20, 2012, 3:15:39 PM4/20/12
From: classic...@gmail.com
(He is the Resurrection and the Light: The Rapacious Mr. Hole)
Julie Bowen on Modern Family.
SN: How the hell did she win an Emmy?

*********************************

EGK

Apr 20, 2012, 3:29:20 PM4/20/12
I thought sure your pick would be Lori.

Steve Newport

Apr 20, 2012, 4:11:14 PM4/20/12
From: fuzzy...@fuzzywuzzy.us (fuzzy.wuzzy) Modern Family: vargara or
what ever the hoochie lady is one you can kill
--------------------------------------
SN: I don't like the show, but Sophia and the kid are the best things
about it.

*********************************

Message has been deleted

anim8rFSK

Apr 21, 2012, 8:59:45 AM4/21/12
In article <28e3p7tkvhtase1rd...@4ax.com>,
I'm saying you *don't* kill off the Horatio; he's the centerpiece that
all the comedy revolves around.

Yeah, I'd say Lori would be high, unless we can have a heartwarming
special about the slow hideous well deserved death of Mrs. Pucci.

tdciago

Apr 21, 2012, 11:25:55 AM4/21/12
David and Mary Margaret on "Once Upon a Time."

Remysun

Apr 21, 2012, 3:58:41 PM4/21/12
Jar Jar Binks on Clone Wars. Never watched the toon, don't know if
he's on it, but do it because it can be done.

thinbluemime

Apr 22, 2012, 4:03:08 AM4/22/12
On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:25:55 +0100, tdciago <tdc...@aol.com> wrote:

> David and Mary Margaret on "Once Upon a Time."

I assume you are not a fan of the love-triangle-duo crying David and
count-to-five Mary Margaret? Or are you rooting for the Queen in Black and
"no more happy endings" ending?

Steve Newport

Apr 22, 2012, 1:18:14 PM4/22/12
Whatever character David Spade is playing.....

*********************************

Jim G.

Apr 22, 2012, 2:08:08 PM4/22/12
anim8rFSK sent the following on 4/21/2012 7:59 AM:
I'd put Veronica from BREAKING IN above Pucci. I really would. And I say
that as someone who would have been perfectly happy to see Pucci die in
a fire.

--
Jim G. | Waukesha, WI
"Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you

anim8rFSK

Apr 22, 2012, 9:35:47 PM4/22/12
In article <jn1hed$d2$6...@news.albasani.net>,
Haven't seen Breaking In, and it sounds like that's a good thing.

Tom

Apr 22, 2012, 9:41:11 PM4/22/12
On Apr 19, 2:43 pm, NewportsRe...@webtv.net (Steve Newport) wrote:
> I meant fictional TV character.
>
> *********************************

wolfturd's entire life is fictional...

Tom

tdciago

Apr 23, 2012, 12:03:29 AM4/23/12
On Apr 22, 4:03 am, thinbluemime <thinbluemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:25:55 +0100, tdciago <tdci...@aol.com> wrote:
> > David and Mary Margaret on "Once Upon a Time."
>
> I assume you are not a fan of the love-triangle-duo crying David and
> count-to-five Mary Margaret? Or are you rooting for the Queen in Black and
> "no more happy endings" ending?

I just can't stand the incredibly dumb and annoying David and Mary
Margaret. I'm fine with restoring the happy endings, including for
Snow and Charming. If their Storybrooke counterparts could be killed
off without affecting the fairy tale characters, that's what I'd be
rooting for.

Tony Calguire

Apr 23, 2012, 1:05:31 AM4/23/12
tdciago <tdc...@aol.com> wrote in

> I just can't stand the incredibly dumb and annoying David and Mary
> Margaret. I'm fine with restoring the happy endings, including for
> Snow and Charming. If their Storybrooke counterparts could be killed
> off without affecting the fairy tale characters, that's what I'd be
> rooting for.

I don't hate David and Mary Margaret, and I recognize that their stories
are important to both universes. But after tonight's episode, even I am
becoming annoyed by them and the constant relationship flip-flopping. They
remind me of "Chuck", where one episode Chuck would be all relationshippy
and Sarah would be scared, and the next episode, Sarah would be all in and
Chuck would be paranoid. Enough already.

Steve Newport

Apr 23, 2012, 10:51:40 AM4/23/12
Any character played by Fran Drescher.

*********************************

trotsky

Apr 23, 2012, 11:43:29 AM4/23/12
On 4/23/12 9:51 AM, Steve Newport wrote:
> Any character played by Fran Drescher.

If Jimmy Durante were still alive he'd say "How do you manage to sound
so nasal when you talk?"

Jim G.

Apr 23, 2012, 1:45:59 PM4/23/12
anim8rFSK sent the following on 4/22/2012 8:35 PM:
Consider yourself extremely fortunate. As if losing Odette Yustman
wasn't bad enough, they had to drop this waste of oxygen on the viewers.
It's a good thing I don't get bitter, or anything.

--
Jim G. | Waukesha, WI
"All right now. I can kill werewolves, fix a Pinto and bake cornbread. I

Steve Newport

Apr 23, 2012, 3:21:35 PM4/23/12
From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
If Jimmy Durante were still alive he'd say "How do you manage to sound
so nasal when you talk?"
---------------------------------------
SN: Would he be playing Fran Drescher's grandfather?

*********************************

Professor Bubba

Apr 23, 2012, 3:45:17 PM4/23/12
In article <13907-4F9...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>, Steve
Newport <Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:

> From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
> If Jimmy Durante were still alive he'd say "How do you manage to sound
> so nasal when you talk?"
> ---------------------------------------
> SN: Would he be playing Fran Drescher's grandfather?

I have stood next to Fran Drescher in real life. Her voice is like
nails grating against a blackboard. If anything, the limitations of TV
block the full effect, to her continuing benefit.

trotsky

Apr 23, 2012, 7:38:33 PM4/23/12
On 4/23/12 2:21 PM, Steve Newport wrote:
> From: gms...@email.com (trotsky)
> If Jimmy Durante were still alive he'd say "How do you manage to sound
> so nasal when you talk?"
> ---------------------------------------
> SN: Would he be playing Fran Drescher's grandfather?

Only if he needed the money.

rwgibson13

Apr 23, 2012, 8:36:49 PM4/23/12
On Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:59:45 AM UTC-5, anim8rfsk wrote:
> In article <28e3p7tkvhtase1rd...@4ax.com>,
> EGK <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:17:48 -0700, anim8rFSK <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > >In article
> > ><ijball-NO_SPAM-32E...@news.eternal-september.org>,

> > >What he said.
> >
> > I thought sure your pick would be Lori.
>
> I'm saying you *don't* kill off the Horatio; he's the centerpiece that
> all the comedy revolves around.

heh, I could say the same thing about McCarrot, but somehow I doubt you'd have a problem if he fell off a Hawaiian cliff :-)

RWG (on second thought, 5.20 is more tragedy than comedy)

Steve Newport

Apr 23, 2012, 8:54:37 PM4/23/12
From: bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid (Professor Bubba) I have stood next to
Fran Drescher in real life. Her voice is like nails grating against a
blackboard. If anything, the limitations of TV block the full effect, to
her continuing benefit.
---------------------------------------
SN: I can believe it.

*********************************

anim8rFSK

Apr 23, 2012, 9:13:45 PM4/23/12
In article
<15000781.307.1335227809775.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynjb15>,
Plus we saw that they amazingly actually made a WORSE episode without
him.

Steve Newport

Apr 23, 2012, 9:43:19 PM4/23/12
MAD MEN's Pete Campbell. Someone should put him (and us) out of his
(undeserved) misery. Upstairs neighbor on TWO BROKE GIRLS.
SN: I don't blame the actress for that one.

*********************************

Hunter

Apr 24, 2012, 9:47:49 AM4/24/12
On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:28:15 -0400, chicagofan <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:

>Obveeus wrote:
>> "Steve Newport"<Newpor...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>> MAD MEN's Pete Campbell. Someone should put him (and us) out of his
>>> (undeserved) misery.
>>
>> Upstairs neighbor on TWO BROKE GIRLS.
>>

>Horatio Caine on "CSI-Miami".
>bj
-----------
Dead is a bit harsh but I do love it when I see him shot. :-)

Patrick Jane of "The Mentalist" is another one, although I don't want
him dead necessarily, but beaten. Fortuntely, I have had the pleasure
of seen him being beaten up few times, including in a swamp. He can be
so damn smug.

------>Hunter

"No man in the wrong can stand up against
a fellow that's in the right and keeps on acomin'."

-----William J. McDonald
Captain, Texas Rangers from 1891 to 1907

Michael Black

Apr 24, 2012, 10:22:14 AM4/24/12
On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Hunter wrote:

>> Horatio Caine on "CSI-Miami".
>> bj
> -----------
> Dead is a bit harsh but I do love it when I see him shot. :-)

Someone will tie up Horatio in revenge for some deed done against the
criminal. He will then proceed to mock Horatio, making fun of his
Horatio-isms. And then finally, he'll break the sunglasses right in front
of H, bringing him to weeping tears.

Who needs death, when torture works better?

Michael

Mason Barge

Apr 24, 2012, 11:38:34 AM4/24/12

Walking Dead: This one is just too too easy. Zombie baby bites off her
nipple. Carl is #2 choice

Modern Family: The redheaded gay guy

Castle: Penny Johnson

Revenge: Deklan, extremely irritating younger brother of Nick

Cougar Town: Entire cast

Dancing with the Stars: Brooke Burke, Mark Ballas

Grey's Anatomy: Sandra Oh (character killed and actress never works in
this town again), Patrick Dempsey, and Ellen Pompeo, preferably of AIDS

Desperate Housewives: Felicity Huffman, and every other character she
ever plays

Missing: Any character with a puffy face.

Suburgatory: That grating dentist.

Once Upon a Time: Getting really tired of Snow's hand-wringing

Justified: Ava is getting tiresome. I actually don't want her killed
off, I just want her to be fun again.

Parenthood: That pompous ass Adam. Is Jasmine still around? Her and her
mother both.

The Office: Amy Ryan character

30 Rock: Judah Freelander character.

Every cast member on every NBC reality show, except maybe Howie Mandel and
Sharon Osbourne.

NCIS: Everyone who has been or will in the future be Jethro's love
interest.

The Mentalist: Red John

--

Mason

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him."
~ Martin Luther King

Hunter

Apr 24, 2012, 1:18:47 PM4/24/12
-------
How about Lois of "Family Guy"? If that isn't that just as bad? In
fact I think on Family Guy they compared their voicees, with Lois
saying something like "II don't sound THAT bad" LOL!

Hunter

Apr 24, 2012, 4:19:05 PM4/24/12
------
From what I saw it looked like Mary ended it once (upon a time) and
for all .

anim8rFSK

Apr 24, 2012, 3:41:56 PM4/24/12
In article <72gdp7hqpiq10ojlh...@4ax.com>,
Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Walking Dead: This one is just too too easy. Zombie baby bites off her
> nipple.

And the blood spews like psssssssssshhhhhhh in slow motion.

> Castle: Penny Johnson

Ditto

> NCIS: Everyone who has been or will in the future be Jethro's love
> interest.

Guess that covers JLC, so you're golden.

David Barnett

Apr 24, 2012, 3:49:24 PM4/24/12
In article <72gdp7hqpiq10ojlh...@4ax.com>,
mason...@gmail.com says...

> Walking Dead: This one is just too too easy. Zombie baby bites off her
> nipple. Carl is #2 choice
>
> Modern Family: The redheaded gay guy

Don't watch those 2.

> Castle: Penny Johnson

Atm can't recall who she is; the daughter?

> Revenge: Deklan, extremely irritating younger brother of Nick
Agree

> Cougar Town: Entire cast

No longer watching this show.
Jenny McCarthy was an inducement initially.

> Dancing with the Stars: Brooke Burke, Mark Ballas

In Australia we have our own Dancing with the Stars; hence
do not know those 2.

> Grey's Anatomy: Sandra Oh (character killed and actress never works in
> this town again), Patrick Dempsey, and Ellen Pompeo, preferably of AIDS

No longer watching this show.
Katherine Heigl leaving the show was a put off, tho I
don't blame her for leaving. She WAS given lousy scripts
IMHO.

> Desperate Housewives: Felicity Huffman, and every other character she
> ever plays

I don't mind Felicity Huffman tho I don't think the
writers treated her sympathetically. I can't recall her in
other shows, tho I think I did see her in one.

> Missing: Any character with a puffy face.
>
> Suburgatory: That grating dentist.

Don't watch those 2.

> Once Upon a Time: Getting really tired of Snow's hand-wringing

Still waiting for this show to be aired here.

> Justified: Ava is getting tiresome. I actually don't want her killed
> off, I just want her to be fun again.
>
> Parenthood: That pompous ass Adam. Is Jasmine still around? Her and her
> mother both.
>
> The Office: Amy Ryan character

Don't watch those 3.

> 30 Rock: Judah Freelander character.

Which one is she?

I don't know why I watch this show.
I don't find it particularly funny, tho on infrequent
occasions I have LOL.

> Every cast member on every NBC reality show, except maybe Howie Mandel and
> Sharon Osbourne.

I hate reality shows.

> NCIS: Everyone who has been or will in the future be Jethro's love
> interest.

LOL
I'm not averse to Jethro's love interests, however.

> The Mentalist: Red John

Couldn't agree more with that one.

--
David Barnett

Obveeus

Apr 24, 2012, 3:55:23 PM4/24/12

"David Barnett" <dbar...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> mason...@gmail.com says...
>
>> Cougar Town: Entire cast
>
> No longer watching this show.
> Jenny McCarthy was an inducement initially.

That would be Busy Philipps, not Jenny McCarthy.

Steve Newport

Apr 24, 2012, 5:53:09 PM4/24/12
From: dbar...@bigpond.net.au (David Barnett) Felicity Huffman: I
don't think the writers treated her sympathetically.
------------------------------------
SN: She's good on stage. As is Amy Ryan.

*********************************

Michael Black

Apr 24, 2012, 7:15:15 PM4/24/12
I've never found the appeal of Jenny McCarthy. She's not unattractive,
just not attractive to me.

Oddly one woman I know said that if she liked women, she'd go for Jenny
McCarthy. She couldn't explain the choice.

Michael

Obveeus

Apr 24, 2012, 7:42:49 PM4/24/12

"Michael Black" <et...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Obveeus wrote:
>
>> "David Barnett" <dbar...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>>
>>> mason...@gmail.com says...

>>> No longer watching this show.
>>> Jenny McCarthy was an inducement initially.
>>
>> That would be Busy Philipps, not Jenny McCarthy.
>>
> I've never found the appeal of Jenny McCarthy. She's not unattractive,
> just not attractive to me.

She was more attractive before the implants.

David Barnett

Apr 24, 2012, 8:40:50 PM4/24/12
In article <jn70fc$f6v$1...@dont-email.me>, Obv...@aol.com
says...
You are correct.
This is as bad as my error re Sarah Lancaster (Chuck)

--
David Barnett

David Barnett

Apr 24, 2012, 8:43:40 PM4/24/12
In article <jn7dpp$253$1...@dont-email.me>, Obv...@aol.com
says...
Has she had the implants removed?
Or am I thinking of someone else again?

--
David Barnett

Obveeus

Apr 24, 2012, 10:02:37 PM4/24/12
You are probably thinking of Pamela Anderson, who really should opt for the
implants with the external valve so that they can be adjusted daily.

anim8rFSK

Apr 24, 2012, 10:18:22 PM4/24/12
In article <MPG.2a01aebb...@news.bigpond.com>,
David Barnett <dbar...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> In article <72gdp7hqpiq10ojlh...@4ax.com>,
> mason...@gmail.com says...
> >
> > Walking Dead: This one is just too too easy. Zombie baby bites off her
> > nipple. Carl is #2 choice
> >
> > Modern Family: The redheaded gay guy
>
> Don't watch those 2.
> >
> > Castle: Penny Johnson
>
> Atm can't recall who she is; the daughter?

Ack! No, we like the daughter. She's the obnoxious new Captain.

zox625

Apr 25, 2012, 10:04:55 AM4/25/12
On Apr 24 2012 10:18 PM, anim8rFSK wrote:

> In article <MPG.2a01aebb...@news.bigpond.com>,
> David Barnett <dbar...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> > In article <72gdp7hqpiq10ojlh...@4ax.com>,
> > mason...@gmail.com says...
> > >
> > > Walking Dead: This one is just too too easy. Zombie baby bites off her
> > > nipple. Carl is #2 choice
> > >
> > > Modern Family: The redheaded gay guy
> >
> > Don't watch those 2.
> > >
> > > Castle: Penny Johnson
> >
> > Atm can't recall who she is; the daughter?
>
> Ack! No, we like the daughter. She's the obnoxious new Captain.

And that 'Call me Sir' crap is beyond ridiculous.

-------

Hunter

Apr 25, 2012, 11:58:23 AM4/25/12
On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:22:14 -0400, Michael Black <et...@ncf.ca>
wrote:
----
LOL! >-)

Steve Newport

Apr 25, 2012, 5:50:29 PM4/25/12
Tom Selleck and Donnie Wahlberg on BLUE BLOODS.

*********************************

chicagofan

Apr 27, 2012, 8:02:55 PM4/27/12
rwgibson13 wrote:
> On Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:59:45 AM UTC-5, anim8rfsk wrote:
>>
>> EGK<m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>>> I thought sure your pick would be Lori.
>>
>> I'm saying you *don't* kill off the Horatio; he's the centerpiece that
>> all the comedy revolves around.
>
> heh, I could say the same thing about McCarrot, but somehow I doubt you'd have a problem if he fell off a Hawaiian cliff :-)
>
> RWG (on second thought, 5.20 is more tragedy than comedy)

LOL... I'm thinking the same thing about McGarrett. :) He wouldn't
mind at all.
bj

chicagofan

Apr 27, 2012, 8:09:26 PM4/27/12
ROTFL! Fun scene to imagine! Not sure anyone could imitate that silly
"hands on hip" pose and those long,.. drawn out responses, that I
suppose are supposed to be oh, so serious. However, I'd love for his
sunglasses to be grabbed and destroyed as you described. :)
bj

Ken Wesson

Apr 28, 2012, 2:10:39 AM4/28/12
On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:15:15 -0400, Michael Black wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Obveeus wrote:
>
>> "David Barnett" <dbar...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>>
>>> mason...@gmail.com says...

>>> No longer watching this show.
>>> Jenny McCarthy was an inducement initially.
>>
>> That would be Busy Philipps, not Jenny McCarthy.
>
> I've never found the appeal of Jenny McCarthy.

Google is your friend. ;)

http://www.tvrage.com/person/id-16161/gallery/?view=78344
http://www.chicagobachelor.com/gallery/mccarthy/jenny_mccarthy_pictures11?
full=1
http://www.joinjoe.de/Gallery/Wallpapers/wjenny1/Seiten/w-Jenny%20McCarthy
%2002.htm

> Oddly one woman I know said that if she liked women, she'd go for Jenny
> McCarthy. She couldn't explain the choice.

Well, Wikipedia can:

Measurements Bust: 38 in (97 cm)[1]
Waist: 24 in (61 cm)
Hips: 34 in (86 cm)