DOOL - Credits as of 09/07/90 (plus a few spelling notes)

Melissa Wauford

Sep 10, 1990, 6:46:24 PM9/10/90
Spelling notes for people and things that aren't in the credits (these are
from print sources like Soap Opera Weekly and TV Guide):

Katarina Von Leuschner
Jencon
Lawrence Alamain (Carly's "fiance'")

No changes in the contract section since last time, except maybe Anne
Howard's name being dropped. The main thing is the day player list. A
whole raft of people left, and another whole raft joined the show. I think
Emmy was the last on the list last time. BTW, if there are any Quantum
Leap fans out there, it turns out Susan Diol (Emmy) played Al's wife in the
wonderful season finale last spring. They're playing it again this coming
Friday, and it's well worth seeing.

MacDonald Carey
as
Dr. Tom Horton

and

Frances Reid
as
Alice Horton

Producer, director, and writer credits

Cast:

(long term contract section)

Mickey Horton John Clarke
Dr. Neil Curtis Joseph Gallison
Shane Donovan Charles Shaunessy
Victor Kiriakis John Aniston
Jennifer Rose Horton Melissa Brennan
Patch Johnson Stephen Nichols
Roman Brady Drake Hogestyn
Kayla Brady Mary Beth Evans
Adrienne Johnson Kiriakis Judi Evans
Justin Kiriakis Wally Kurth
Eve Donovan Charlotte Ross
Jack Deveraux Matthew Ashford
Dr. Marcus Hunter Richard Biggs
April Ramirez Lisa Howard
Maggie Horton Suzanne Rogers
Calliope Jones Bradford Arleen Sorkin
Nick Corelli George Jenesky
Emilio Ramirez Billy Hufsey
Isabella Toscano Staci Greason
Julie Williams Susan Seaforth Hayes
Caroline Brady Peggy MacKay
Jo Johnson Joy Garrett
Sarah Horton Aimee Brooks
Melissa Horton Camilla Scott
Bo Brady Peter Reckell
Johnny Antony Alda
Shawn Brady Frank Parker
Dr. Carly Manning Crystal Chappell

(day player section)

Carrie Brady Christie Clark
J.J. Bagwood Patti Johns
Benjy Darrell Utley
Peggy Peggy Reyna
Tarrington Ron Barker
Vern Scofield Wayne Heffley
Dr. Craig Norris Robb Curtis-Brown
Nico Lorenzo Caccialanza
Lloyd Garrison Tom Ormeny
Chad Webster Kirk Geiger
Porter Rollins Anthony Peck
Shawn-Douglas Scott Groff
Emmy Susan Diol
Madeline Armstrong Lynn Clark
Andrew Donovan Bradley Pierce
Dr. Whitney Baker Pamela Saunders
Little Hope Sara Rose Johnson
Little Bo Micah Bedrosian
Dr. Parks Larry Anderson
Gunter Dan Ruskin
Werner Bayer Tony Steedman
Arnie Leonard Richard Hilton
Cecil Robert Hanley
and
Dave Don Frabotta

Peggy is Benjy's nanny (or something). Tarrington is Shane's ISA boss.
Nico is Victor's bodyguard (usually uncredited, but I'm keeping him around
from when he had real dialog). Porter is the producer of the vampire movie
and is in league with our new, mysterious super-villian. Emmy is a
waitress at the Cheatin' Heart who is helping out Bo. Madeline is a
reporter at the TV station. Dr. Baker is Jack's therapist. Dr. Parks is
Shawn-Douglas' ear doctor. Gunter is Werner Bayer's chauffeur. Werner
Bayer is the representative of the Von Leuschner family who is looking for
Carly. Arnie is the manager of the TV station. Cecil is the director of
the movie. And Dave is, of course, Dave. (Sorry. Dave is the Maitre'd at
Wings.)

--

Melissa
mwau...@utkvx.utk.edu