GH/PC Lucy Coes WILD outfits

1 view

Virginia Guerrero

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Intresting pink ensemble.......Wish I looked THAT GOOD in anything!!!!

whodunit

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Yes, she does wear some wild stuff!

However, with that outfit she wore the
other day trying to sweet-talk Edward--
did we really *need* to see that she
forgot to put on any underwear that day????

Carolyne "Blushing for Lynn" in TX

Mary Pelis

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00

Virginia Guerrero wrote:

> Intresting pink ensemble.......Wish I looked THAT GOOD in anything!!!!

However old that woman is, she's got a *great* looking derriere. You are
very kind with your description of the getup. I kept thinking it looked
like a bathrobe that had been strategically attacked by a pack of
rottweilers. Lucy's got the body to wear just about anything, but that
fluffy nightmare was tragic - especially juxtaposed with Lila and her
always elegant togs.

Mary "Lucy almost looked like a PEEP come to life!!" Pelis

Angie Shaffer

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
I thought Lucy's outfit looked like it was
cut from a fluffy chenille bespread!
A terrific figure cannot sustitute bad taste
for good taste. I just love her though!!
Angie

Terry C.

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00

Roser <hmc...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Trying out one of the proposed crossover headers for a PC/GH
> crossover...is this appropriate?
>
> ...and
>
> adding
>
> space
>
> for
>
> Wednesday
>
> April 19...

> Mary Pelis wrote:
>
> >Virginia Guerrero wrote:
> >
> >> Intresting pink ensemble.......Wish I looked THAT GOOD in anything!!!!
> >
> >However old that woman is, she's got a *great* looking derriere. You are
> >very kind with your description of the getup. I kept thinking it looked
> >like a bathrobe that had been strategically attacked by a pack of
> >rottweilers. Lucy's got the body to wear just about anything, but that
> >fluffy nightmare was tragic - especially juxtaposed with Lila and her
> >always elegant togs.
>
> Teehee! It was an especially over-the-top outfit, even for
> Lucy -- though as we are all agreeing, Lynn Herring has the
> body to pull off anything that can be pulled off. I was
> thinking during Lucy's scene at the Q mansion today:
>
> 1. The GH costumers sure must have missed Lucy -- they
> practically had a party with her outfit today.
>
> 2. Where were the cupcakes Serena offered to bake for Lila?
>
> 3. Glad to see that Chloe and Lucy still get along, since
> I love Lucy and am supportive of Chloe (in that I like the
> actress and hope the character gets developed more by the
> writers).
>

> Roser
> FGC Lucy, Keeper of the Lucy Logic and (literally)
> Keeper of the moss green Dana Buchman dress
> and jacket with leopard-print collar and cuffs
> (it's in my closet!)

Me loves Lucy. Me wants Lucy back on GH. Me thinks that Lucy looks good in
just about anything, but furthermore thinks that Lynn Herring is such a
wonderful actress and performer that me was riveted to screen by her
presence and obviously didn't notice the awful garb.

googabubbagoopgoop! Lucy is Queen. Let's all bow our heads now and pray for
more of her on GH.

Terry.

P.S. Nurses' Ball is coming! Nurses' Ball is coming! Houray!

DonnaB

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:00:25 -0500 the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen Amy McWilliams <mcwil...@tamu.edu> danced over to
the MC with a note that said:

| But isn't "ABC:" to be used for plot and character related things
| about all 4 shows? While "ALL:" is to be used for posts about ratsa?
| Personally, I don't get why we have to have both. But it seems that
| the original PC:/GH: header would be correct, because this isn't about
| all 4 shows?

Did you follow the extensive thread where we discussed this
& why GH/PC GH:PC: etc. have particular problems? And, where
we discussed what the best thing to do for crossover related
threads?

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>

^Never base a relationship on lies and deceit. Just kidding!
Dishonesty should be an integral part of any relationship. -
Soaps 101

KerSkinE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Amy McWilliams <mcwil...@tamu.edu> wrote in message

> On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:44:18 -0400, hmc...@mindspring.com (Roser)
> wrote:

> But isn't "ABC:" to be used for plot and character related things
> about all 4 shows? While "ALL:" is to be used for posts about ratsa?
> Personally, I don't get why we have to have both. But it seems that
> the original PC:/GH: header would be correct, because this isn't about
> all 4 shows?

(FYI, the ABC:/ALL: distinction was discussed, along with several other
options and agreed upon by generous consensus)

It's going to be a bit problematic, of course, while we all get used to it,
but here goes, as best as I can explain it:

1 - ALL: is for discussions of subjects such as:

* ALL: Who is the best soap actor/actress on ABC daytime?
* ALL: GH "darker" than AMC/OLTL?
* ALL: Who's been on the other shows playing different characters?
* ALL: Where can I find a RATSA faq?
* ALL: Why has ABC let so many fan faves go???
* ALL: Actors who'd make *great* recasts for fave characters?

2 - ABC: is for discussions of subjects such as:

* ABC: Who the f*#% *is* Rae's daughter????
* ABC: How does Anna's GH history play into Alex's AMC story?
* ABC: Are IAN and PATRICK Thornhart related?
* ABC: Skye to return to Pine Valley on May 11 -- for Stuart's
funeral???
* ABC: ABC announces future crossover plans (incl.Thorsten Kaye)!

Basically, ALL: continues to refer to more broadly based discussion or
information posts regarding RATSA, a subject (that is *not* a character
crossover) that involves 2 or more of the ABC line-up of soaps, and
speculative or request posts that involve/potentially involve actors, execs,
or (non-crossover) decisions from more than one ABC soap. It continues to
allow people more interested in filtering out the esoterica of discussions
not directly involving their particular soap (which a crossover story may).

ABC: is designed to specifically discuss the grande experiment that is the
"branding" of the ABC soaps by crossovers. This is not esoteric discussion
of 2 or more shows, but rather specific *plot* (Rae's search for her
daughter, Skye's return to Pine Valley for a visit, Alan and Tony's
professional rejuvenation on PC, are examples) or character (Rae, Skye,
Patrick/Ian, Alan) driven posts that simply "happen" to take place on more
than one show. While a simple combination of the shows involved, ie.
GH:/PC: or AMC:/OLTL: is attractive, it can REALLY mess with the filters of
several fellow members of the RATSA community.

I would also recommend ABC: for history driven crossover posts as well
(Ceara and Angie Hubbard crossing over from AMC to LOVING, Faison and Tracy
Quartermaine moving from GH to LOV/THE CITY, even Karen GH-->PC as it
relates to the crossover--or her GH history--and not current PC story). As
for specific stories tied to only one show (Skye seducing Max on OLTL; Karen
loving Joe on PC; Rae and John's romance), those can remain within their
specific shows as they have no effect on the others. With Rae, it's a
crapshoot. If you think something involving her will eventually affect
Myrtle or the search for Daniel, then, by all means, use ABC. After a while
we'll get the hang of it and this whole discussion will be a vague memory.

-Kerr.

KerSkinE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Yep, double check the day as it gets closer, but Skye will travel from
Llanview to Pine Valley for one (air date) day for a very "important" reason
according to the soap mags, and web sites. I think it will be uncle
Stuart's "funeral," but it could have something to do with Adam, Hayley,
Liza, or Junior (and all that Adam stuff) or it could be to confront Adam
with the fact that she's adopted (and really Rae's daughter) -- you never
know! -- but, yes, the date's legit.

-Kerr.

BriZ Day <bri...@aol.com> wrote in message

> * ABC: Skye to return to Pine Valley on May 11 -- for Stuart's
> funeral???
>

> Huh? Is this based on anything?
>
> Brianne

BriZ Day

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00

DonnaB

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:01:37 -0400 the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen hmc...@mindspring.com (Roser) danced over to the MC

with a note that said:

| Here's my take on the new "ABC:" header, but correct me if
| I have it wrong:
|
| Using "ABC:" instead of listing several soaps in the header
| avoids a problem with killfiles, particularly for those who
| don't have weighted filters (my newsreader has this feature,
| but I don't think it has become the norm yet). With both
| PC and GH in the header, those who killfile all GH posts
| wouldn't see that post, even though it is also about PC.
| And vice versa. Similarly, if someone posted about that
| Devane woman using a header like "AMC: GH: That Devane Woman,"
| it would probably get killfiled by a lot of people who might
| have had an interest in some part of it.
|
| So in my mind, "ABC:" is useful when discussing more than
| one soap -- not necessarily all four, but could be. "ALL:"
| would surely continue to be appropriate if you were
| discussing all four soaps in one post, but it never seemed
| right for discussing just two or even three of the soaps,
| since that's not "ALL."
| .
| I'm not sure what the consensus was about ALL vs. ABC, but
| I'm thinking ALL is for anything of interest to all ABC soap
| viewers (for example, the Emmys) and/or RATSA readers (for
| example if there is a follow-up to this post, the header
| should probably change to "ALL: Headers" or something),
| whereas "ABC:" would be used to discuss characters and
| stories related to more than one soap but not necessarily
| ALL four.

Yes, and the value specifically of ABC when speaking of Port
Charles crossovers comes in because there are ample people
who follow one but not the other, as your examples address.

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>
Agent 1.8 is available. AIM 4.0 is available.

"I love you like a sister." - Skye, AMC, 1-31-97 <And
considering how she treats her sister ... Delores >

DonnaB

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:52:27 GMT the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen cgl...@nyx10.nyx.net (Cyndi Glass) danced over to

the MC with a note that said:

| so...ABC is strictly for crossover stories, while ALL is for everything
| else?

Well, there's still "TAN:" <g> ... Some of this is a
question of interpretation & will show itself as others come
up, ...

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>
Agent 1.8 is available. AIM 4.0 is available.

Time flies when you're in a coma.

DonnaB

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:19:13 -0500 the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc

the MC with a note that said:

| Agreed. The double headers were definitely bulky and got caught in
| killfiles. It's why we don't post the FGC list in "GH/PC:" headers.
| But I refuse to post the FGC list under "ABC:" because two shows don't
| need to read it. I'll continue posting twice under the individual
| shows.

Separate (but equal) postings for those also solve the
problem in a way but it does divide things if there's
follow-up questions. However, when it's long, when it's a
canonical list, etc. I think it makes complete sense as an
option. And, as such, follow-up to it isn't as much of an
issue as these others are.

| No, Donna, I did not have time to read the whole thread on the
| headers. That's why I asked for the decision. Thanks, Roser, for
| giving me the answer I asked for.

And, that's exactly why I asked if you had followed it or
not, to know what to go over & what not to. Maybe you
mistook my question for a challenge which it wasn't. I
didn't know whether your comments were questions or
challenges or what, since I didn't know your POV & is why I
asked, to try to glean that.

As to why it's being applied to a GH & PC crossover ...
Crossover. Enables people whose filtering is limited so that
if they watch PC & kill GH, they're able to DO that & follow
crossover posts. This is something that almost came up when
PC first came up & the people *then* who were concerned
about this have been shown to be on the money.

Plus, I wanted to know if there were many people who missed
that discussion. It wasn't very long, wasn't at all
acrimonious, knock on wood, and I wondered how much we'd
need to go back over it all. The original thread can often
answer some questions better than anything else, I often
find.

But, my appraisal of the consensus that we are trying to act
on now is, as of this moment that ABC is now the preferred
header acronym for crossovers & crossover related
discussions. TAN remains as it was except where it's been
used as people searched for a way to reflect this new
crossover need. ALL remains as it was except ... same.

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>
Agent 1.8 is available. AIM 4.0 is available.

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
ceremonial.

DonnaB

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:26:21 -0500 the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen "KerSkinE" <kers...@technologist.com> danced over

to the MC with a note that said:

| * ALL: GH "darker" than AMC/OLTL?

Just FYI, I would typically not use ALL for that.

| * ALL: Who's been on the other shows playing different characters?

Just FYI, I would typically not use ALL for this.

| * ALL: Why has ABC let so many fan faves go???
| * ALL: Actors who'd make *great* recasts for fave characters?

Uh, er, um, same here.

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>
Agent 1.8 is available. AIM 4.0 is available.

"Nearly everything you read signed 'from God' is just
somebody putting their words in My mouth." - God

DonnaB

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:51:33 GMT the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen kba...@cts.com danced over to the MC with a note
that said:

| Yup, there never was a good solution to the double header dilemma,
| and thus no standardization and thus no useful filtering application.
|
| I'm not sure how to put it better than Roser did:

| >"ABC:" is useful when discussing more than one soap
| >-- not necessarily all four, but could be.
|

| So even though the new crossover characters like Rae are more
| universal to Ratsa than the GH/PC spinoffers, I think that
| that line blurs with time. Anna Devane and Mr. Thornhart are
| only connected to two shows each, too. Not everyone will be
| interested in every "ABC:" post, but given practical limits
| this is the tidiest, simplest solution we have.

Well put. And, so much more succinct than my efforts.

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>
Agent 1.8 is available. AIM 4.0 is available.

"You can only have power over people so long as you don't
take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man
of everything he's no longer in your power - he's free
again." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The First Circle (1968)

Patt B.

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
DonnaB wrote:

> But, my appraisal of the consensus that we are trying to act
> on now is, as of this moment that ABC is now the preferred
> header acronym for crossovers & crossover related
> discussions. TAN remains as it was except where it's been
> used as people searched for a way to reflect this new
> crossover need. ALL remains as it was except ... same.

So is it a consensus, then? Is it time to add it to the FAQs and
lists??? patt, webmaster for RATSA/OLTL.

--
*+* FAC Erica *+* CEO FOC Todd *+* FOC David Renaldi *+*
Read all about RATSA/AMC at http://www.terindell.net/ratsa

Christine W. Meyer

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:20:40 -0500, "Patt B." <pa...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>DonnaB wrote:
>
>> But, my appraisal of the consensus that we are trying to act
>> on now is, as of this moment that ABC is now the preferred
>> header acronym for crossovers & crossover related
>> discussions. TAN remains as it was except where it's been
>> used as people searched for a way to reflect this new
>> crossover need. ALL remains as it was except ... same.
>
>So is it a consensus, then? Is it time to add it to the FAQs and
>lists??? patt, webmaster for RATSA/OLTL.

It seems that way to me. I'm saving some posts in this discussion
myself, in order to add it to the GH/PC webpages, when I get around to
it.

--
Christine, webmaster for RATSA-GH/PC
* http://www.mahnamahna.com/ratsa

Kate the Short --- Spamblocked!

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
In article <9imegs43h8tb53qcr...@4ax.com>,

DonnaB <dl...@delphi.com> sat on the sofa and said:

>| * ALL: GH "darker" than AMC/OLTL?

>| * ALL: Who's been on the other shows playing different characters?

>| * ALL: Why has ABC let so many fan faves go???
>| * ALL: Actors who'd make *great* recasts for fave characters?
>
>Just FYI, I would typically not use ALL for this.

From what I remember, ALL was supposed to be for *all* of the soaps,
back when all the soaps were on the RATS newsgroup. Nowadays, it's more
for history and across-all-soaps questions. ABC is just for the ABC
soaps (which is what Rae should be under, like ABC: RAE: blah whatever).

kate.

| Kate the Short - Patron Saint - http://www.enteract.com/~katew/ |
| Help for new users of news: http://www.enteract.com/~katew/nnq/ |
| rg.frp.dnd FAQ: http://www.enteract.com/~aardy/faq/rgfdfaq.html |
| Comics FAQ: http://www.enteract.com/~katew/faqs/ - ICQ# 8375030 |
Welcome to democracy. Knowledge is not a requirement.
-- David J. Snyder

BriZ Day

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
I propose using RAE as a header. =)

DonnaB

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
On 30 Apr 2000 15:43:24 GMT the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen bri...@aol.com (BriZ Day) danced over to the MC

with a note that said:

| I propose using RAE as a header. =)

Oh, I see, I think I get it!
R = Are
A = Anna or Alex
E = Ever Going To Remember!!!

Hmm, or was the A for ABC?

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>

www.delphi.com/soapopera Now Available: Agent1.8 & AIM4.0.

"If you build it well within yourself, they will come." -
Arthur Clar

John & Rachel

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00

DonnaB wrote:

> On 30 Apr 2000 15:43:24 GMT the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
> netizen bri...@aol.com (BriZ Day) danced over to the MC
> with a note that said:
>
> | I propose using RAE as a header. =)
>
> Oh, I see, I think I get it!
> R = Are
> A = Anna or Alex
> E = Ever Going To Remember!!!
>
> Hmm, or was the A for ABC?

More Like:
R= Really
A= Annoying
E= Episode

Rachel (often refereed to as Rae!) in the rats mouth.

DonnaB

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:37:52 -0500 the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen Kate the Short --- Spamblocked!
<ka...@enteract.com.invalid> danced over to the MC with a
note that said:

| From what I remember, ALL was supposed to be for *all* of the soaps,
| back when all the soaps were on the RATS newsgroup. Nowadays, it's more
| for history and across-all-soaps questions. ABC is just for the ABC
| soaps (which is what Rae should be under, like ABC: RAE: blah whatever).

Yes, and after the split, there was need for NBC in RATSm
but not really a perceived need for ABC within RATSa or CBS
within RATSc, since ALL was seen as redundant to it then.
However, there was always the possibility of ALL & ABC (or
whatever according to what RATS* you're in) taking on
separate but possibly overlapping meanings. Now, it has & I
would guess that some ALL will stay ALL & some will migrate
to ABC & then that even might free ALL up for more stuff,
etc. And, maybe even get people to not killfile ALL, since
it's an important announcement function for both RATS & for
the specific RATS*.

--
DonnaB <*> BA*RF GAG, RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA, SAMC/TINC ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>
www.delphi.com/soapopera Now Available: Agent1.8 & AIM4.0.

"All that is not prose is verse; all that is not verse is
prose." - Jean-Baptiste Moli*re's 'Le Bourgeois
Gentilhomme', first performed on 23 November 1670.

DonnaB

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:20:40 -0500 the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen "Patt B." <pa...@ix.netcom.com> danced over to the

MC with a note that said:

| DonnaB wrote:
| > But, my appraisal of the consensus that we are trying to act
| > on now is, as of this moment that ABC is now the preferred
| > header acronym for crossovers & crossover related
| > discussions. TAN remains as it was except where it's been
| > used as people searched for a way to reflect this new
| > crossover need. ALL remains as it was except ... same.
|
| So is it a consensus, then? Is it time to add it to the FAQs and
| lists??? patt, webmaster for RATSA/OLTL.

I believe it is a working consensus. And, one of us needs to
let the Keeper Of The FAQ know this. [twinkle]

--
DonnaB <*> RATSFuzz, CCWF, MPW, LGAW, GRITS,
SWATCHr, ARIAA ICQ: 308592 AIM: ShallotPeel 8^>

1st Annual AW Fan Reunion June 24-25, 2000
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/primus212/index.html

DonnaB

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:28:02 GMT the rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc
netizen chri...@mahnamahna.com (Christine W. Meyer) danced

over to the MC with a note that said:

| On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:20:40 -0500, "Patt B." <pa...@ix.netcom.com>
| wrote:

| >So is it a consensus, then? Is it time to add it to the FAQs and
| >lists??? patt, webmaster for RATSA/OLTL.
|

| It seems that way to me. I'm saving some posts in this discussion
| myself, in order to add it to the GH/PC webpages, when I get around to
| it.

Will you be letting the Keeper of the RATS FAQs know
automatically? Just don't wanna duplicate if we don't hafta.