Star Trek regulars who humped each other

Zodiac69 864

Mar 10, 2004, 11:11:41 PM3/10/04
Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
Trek characters who banged each other.

Worf/Troi
Worf/Dax
Riker/Troi
Riker/Ensign Ro
Data/Tasha
Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
Scotty/Uhura
T'Pol/Trip
Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
Paris/Torres
Neelix/Kes
Seven of Nine/Chakotay
Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)

Am I missing anyone?

Zodiac69

Mar 11, 2004, 4:09:18 PM3/11/04

Kirk/Anything without a Y chromosome.

Sooner or later, all of our names wind up on a Post-It.

Unforgiven

Mar 11, 2004, 4:33:49 PM3/11/04
Zodiac69 864 wrote:
> Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of
> recurring Trek characters who banged each other.
>
> Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername

Leeta.

> Am I missing anyone?

Miles and Keiko O'Brien
Sisko/Cassidy Yates

Those are at least as recurring (probably even more) as Rom and Leeta, so
you should include them too if you're going to include Rom/Leeta.

There's probably more, but these are just the ones I can think of right now,
of the top of my head.

Also, try sleeping pills. ^_^

--
Unforgiven

Al Smith

Mar 11, 2004, 5:16:34 PM3/11/04
> Worf/Troi
> Worf/Dax
> Riker/Troi
> Riker/Ensign Ro
> Data/Tasha
> Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
> Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
> Scotty/Uhura
> T'Pol/Trip
> Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
> Paris/Torres
> Neelix/Kes
> Seven of Nine/Chakotay
> Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)
>
> Am I missing anyone?

Janeway/Chakotay (when they were stranded together on that planet)

But when did Scotty and Uhura do it? I must have dozed off during
that episode.

Zodiac69 864

Mar 11, 2004, 5:32:28 PM3/11/04
> But when did Scotty and Uhura do it? I must have dozed off during
> that episode.

I think they were hinting at a romance in ST V and VI, but nothing ever
happened on screen, so it's mostly conjecture on my part. Maybe there's
mention of it in a novel somewhere though.

Zodiac69

David Johnston

Mar 11, 2004, 5:44:33 PM3/11/04
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:41 -0500, "Zodiac69 864"
<cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote:

>Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
>Trek characters who banged each other.
>
>Worf/Troi
>Worf/Dax
>Riker/Troi
>Riker/Ensign Ro

When they ever get together?

Graham Kennedy

Mar 11, 2004, 5:52:05 PM3/11/04
Zodiac69 864 wrote:

> Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
> Trek characters who banged each other.
>
> Worf/Troi
> Worf/Dax
> Riker/Troi
> Riker/Ensign Ro
> Data/Tasha
> Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
> Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername

Leeta.

Bashir/Leeta
Bashir/Ezri
Mirror Kira/Mirror Ezri
Mirror Garak/Mirror Kira
Sisko/Kassidy
O'Brien/Keiko

> Scotty/Uhura

Huh???? When did this happen?

> T'Pol/Trip
> Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
> Paris/Torres
> Neelix/Kes
> Seven of Nine/Chakotay

Don't think they ever actually banged one another.

--
Graham Kennedy

Creator and Author,
Daystrom Institute Technical Library
http://www.ditl.org

Graham Kennedy

Mar 11, 2004, 5:56:58 PM3/11/04
David Johnston wrote:

Conundrum - when they lost their memories, Riker and Ro
made the two-backed monster.

Bill Bickel

Mar 11, 2004, 6:33:42 PM3/11/04

"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message

If alternate futures count, Paris and Kes were married in the episode that
began in the future as Kes was dying and ran backward in time.

Bill Bickel
http://www.comicsidontunderstand.com
http://www.missing-kids.us
http://www.lawsuit-of-the-week.com

nwsy

Mar 11, 2004, 6:37:34 PM3/11/04

"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message

Kirk/Spock

*Runs*

Samantha

Mar 11, 2004, 6:50:22 PM3/11/04

"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message

Data and Tasha

Eric Newman

Mar 11, 2004, 7:47:48 PM3/11/04
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:41 -0500, "Zodiac69 864"
<cu...@fuckspammindless.com> had this to say:

>Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
>Trek characters who banged each other.
>
>Worf/Troi
>Worf/Dax
>Riker/Troi
>Riker/Ensign Ro
>Data/Tasha
>Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
>Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
>Scotty/Uhura

Scotty/Uhura? WTF?

>T'Pol/Trip
>Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
>Paris/Torres
>Neelix/Kes
>Seven of Nine/Chakotay

Only in the timeline that Admiral Janeway erased, wherein it's
reasonable to assume that since they were married, they consummated
their marriage.

>Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)
>
>Am I missing anyone?

Janeway and a holodeck character from Fair Haven. Didn't Tuvok also
have to resort to a holographic simulation of T'Pel (Mrs. Tuvok) to
get through pon farr?

The holographic doctor also had sex with somebody (maybe the Vidiian
chick, Denara Pel), according to what he told the aptly named (for
this discussion) Andy Dick.

Dax sort of implied that one of her previous hosts had a thing going
with Leonard McCoy.

Kirk and the Indian chick ("I am Kurok! I have come!")

Beverly Crusher also slept with Will Riker when he was serving as host
for the Trill symbiont.

Spock and Mariette Hartley.

Hikaru Sulu and Demora Sulu's mother.

Julian Bashir and Kira Nerys. Oh wait, that was in real life.

Eric Newman

Mar 11, 2004, 7:48:35 PM3/11/04
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:46:39 -0600, Keeper of the Purple Twilight
<n...@spam.invalid> had this to say:

>In article <4q44c.16208$p77....@bignews3.bellsouth.net>, Zodiac69 864

><cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote:
>
>> Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
>> Trek characters who banged each other.
>>
>> Worf/Troi
>> Worf/Dax

>^^ both Daxes, Jadzia and Ezri! :)

>> Riker/Troi
>> Riker/Ensign Ro
>> Data/Tasha
>> Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax

>^^ AFAIK, Jadzia wasn't Dax in the mirror universe, she was just Jadzia
>(or am I thinking of Mirror Ezri?)
>
>> Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
> ^^ that would be Leeta

>> Scotty/Uhura
>> T'Pol/Trip
>> Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
>> Paris/Torres
>> Neelix/Kes
>> Seven of Nine/Chakotay

>> Picard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)
>>
>> Am I missing anyone?
>
>Scotty/Mira Romaine

Speculation.

>Sisko/Kasidy Yates
>Sisko/Jennifer
>Chakotay/Seska

Speculation.

>Kira/Bashir (definitely in real life; possibly on the show as well, if
>that one Lwaxana ep is any indication)
>Kira/Shakaar
>Kira/Bareil
>Kirk/Every woman he could get his grubby hands on :)

Eric Newman

Mar 11, 2004, 7:49:14 PM3/11/04
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:16:34 GMT, Al Smith <inv...@address.com> had
this to say:

>> Worf/Troi
>> Worf/Dax
>> Riker/Troi
>> Riker/Ensign Ro
>> Data/Tasha
>> Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
>> Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
>> Scotty/Uhura
>> T'Pol/Trip
>> Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
>> Paris/Torres
>> Neelix/Kes
>> Seven of Nine/Chakotay
>> Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)
>>
>> Am I missing anyone?
>
>Janeway/Chakotay (when they were stranded together on that planet)

No, they got thisclose, but Tuvok phoned before they could do it.

Eric Newman

Mar 11, 2004, 7:50:24 PM3/11/04
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:33:42 GMT, "Bill Bickel"
<bill...@optonline.com> had this to say:

>"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message
>> Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
>> Trek characters who banged each other.
>>
>> Worf/Troi
>> Worf/Dax
>> Riker/Troi
>> Riker/Ensign Ro
>> Data/Tasha
>> Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
>> Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
>> Scotty/Uhura
>> T'Pol/Trip
>> Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
>> Paris/Torres
>> Neelix/Kes
>> Seven of Nine/Chakotay
>> Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)
>>
>> Am I missing anyone?
>
>If alternate futures count, Paris and Kes were married in the episode that
>began in the future as Kes was dying and ran backward in time.

That's right, and Harry Kim married their daughter, Linnis. And they
had a kid, Andrew.

Eric Newman

Mar 11, 2004, 7:51:13 PM3/11/04
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:37:34 -0000, "nwsy" <real...@hotmail.com> had
this to say:

Wouldn't that make it messy, if one or both of them had the runs?

Eric Newman

Mar 11, 2004, 8:02:50 PM3/11/04
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:52:39 -0600, Keeper of the Purple Twilight

<n...@spam.invalid> had this to say:

>In article <7622505cn7q54bqkr...@4ax.com>, Eric Newman
><nava...@myway.com> wrote:
>
>> >Chakotay/Seska
>>
>> Speculation.
>
>Seemed clear to me...just watch "State of Flux" if you need
>confirmation.

If you're right, isn't the "L" in that title superfluous?

MRE

Mar 11, 2004, 8:13:18 PM3/11/04
> Trek characters who banged each other.
> Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)

Picard / Vash in "Captain's Holiday.
Vash / Q (I assume they did)

Eric Newman

Mar 11, 2004, 8:16:59 PM3/11/04
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:13:18 -0000, "MRE" <z...@zzz.zzz> had this to
say:

Gesundheit.

Bo Raxo

Mar 11, 2004, 10:30:51 PM3/11/04

"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
> Trek characters who banged each other.
>
> Worf/Troi
> Worf/Dax

Worf/Kehlahr (or however you spell the name of the character played by the
lovely and talented Suzie Plakson)

Amazing how the guy with the worst teeth got the most chicks. Was TNG
produced by the British?

machf

Mar 11, 2004, 11:17:10 PM3/11/04
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:41 -0500, "Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com>
wrote:

How come nobody mentioned Quark/Grilka?
Or Zek/Ishka?
You people are biased against the Ferengi!
;-)

Oh, and also... did anything happen between Garak and Ziyal?

--
__________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke
\_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Coconut

Mar 11, 2004, 11:21:52 PM3/11/04

"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message

I HAD to read this post just because you used the word hump. :)

Well, since it looks like most everyone got anything I could think up, I had
to try real hard for this one. Spot and some random feline (the culprit
Data was trying to figure out who knocked up Spot). Ehh? Like that? Bet
no one was gonna come up with that one :) Spot was a recurring character
after all. Ahh, damn. I just realized the other cat wasn't, so he doesn't
qualify. Crap.

Ralph Snart

Mar 12, 2004, 1:03:31 AM3/12/04

"Eric Newman" <nava...@myway.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:41 -0500, "Zodiac69 864"
> <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> had this to say:
>
> >Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
> >Trek characters who banged each other.
> >

> Spock and Mariette Hartley.

When was this?

Bo Raxo

Mar 12, 2004, 1:16:46 AM3/12/04

"Ralph Snart" <ralph...@comcast.net> wrote in message

"All Our Yesterdays"
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TOS/episode/68816.html

Thinking about that episode really reminded me of how bad Enterprise is: Can
you even dream of anything this imaginative, with an honest to God sci-fi
premise and dramatic tension between series regulars, appearing on the
formulaic Enterprise?

David B.

Mar 12, 2004, 3:07:58 AM3/12/04

*thwap*

David B.

Mar 12, 2004, 3:10:27 AM3/12/04
Eric Newman wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:41 -0500, "Zodiac69 864"
> <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> had this to say:
>
> >Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
> >Trek characters who banged each other.

> Spock and Mariette Hartley.

Lucky bastard.

Bill Bickel

Mar 12, 2004, 3:27:46 AM3/12/04
Didn't Worf and the new Dax also have a roll in the hay? Or whatever it is
Klingons roll around in?

Bill Bickel (not proud he's now contributed TWICE to this thread)

Starshine Moonbeam

Mar 13, 2004, 3:36:07 PM3/13/04
In article <107904537...@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.net>, "Graham
Kennedy"(gra...@ditl.org) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> > Seven of Nine/Chakotay
>
> Don't think they ever actually banged one another.

Didn't Seven and Kim have a thing going?

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30

"Technology is getting better and that's fine but most of the time,
all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife, and a smile."
-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

"You can run but you'll just die tired and buttered."
-- Ryannosaurus

Keeper of the Purple Twilight

Mar 13, 2004, 4:32:38 PM3/13/04
Starshine Moonbeam wrote:
> In article <107904537...@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.net>, "Graham
> Kennedy"(gra...@ditl.org) dropped a +5 bundle of words...
>

>>>Seven of Nine/Chakotay
>>
>>Don't think they ever actually banged one another.
>

> Didn't Seven and Kim have a thing going?

AFAIK, they might have kissed once, but that was it. I think Kim did
have the hots for her but never went anywhere with it.

--
"No urban night is like the night [in NYC]...here is our poetry, for we
have pulled down the stars to our will."

machf

Mar 13, 2004, 4:32:19 PM3/13/04

Maybe it was Spot with him/herself, then it would certainly qualify...

Graham Kennedy

Mar 13, 2004, 5:57:06 PM3/13/04
Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

> In article <107904537...@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.net>, "Graham
> Kennedy"(gra...@ditl.org) dropped a +5 bundle of words...
>

>>>Seven of Nine/Chakotay
>>
>>Don't think they ever actually banged one another.
>

> Didn't Seven and Kim have a thing going?

She offered, but he was too chicken.

Wouter Valentijn

Mar 14, 2004, 8:18:04 AM3/14/04

"Graham Kennedy" <gra...@ditl.org> schreef in bericht

> Starshine Moonbeam wrote:
>
> > In article <107904537...@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.net>, "Graham
> > Kennedy"(gra...@ditl.org) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> >>Don't think they ever actually banged one another.
> >

> > Didn't Seven and Kim have a thing going?
>
> She offered, but he was too chicken.

Yes, in the beginning.
But when she later on wanted to start a relationship with someone (just out
of curiosity) he wanted to be chosen by her, but she decided on someone
else.

Also they kissed in a dream Kim had, induced by the sleeping aliens.

--
Wouter Valentijn

www.zeppodunsel.nl

With fanfics and essays. Some in Dutch. Some in English.

www.nksf.nl

De Nederlandstalige Nieuwsgroep voor SF, Fantasy en Horror.

"It's not about right, not about wrong... ...it's about power."
- The First Evil in "Lessons"

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in
France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing
confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island,
whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on
the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we
shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
-Sir Winston Churchill

Al Smith

Mar 14, 2004, 12:55:26 PM3/14/04
>> Didn't Seven and Kim have a thing going?
>

> She offered, but he was too chicken.

I'll never forgive him for that.

Graham Kennedy

Mar 14, 2004, 1:30:19 PM3/14/04

Amen.

Coconut

Mar 13, 2004, 7:07:48 PM3/13/04

"machf" <no_me_...@terra.com.pe> wrote in message

Lol, that's a very disturbing image :)

Greg

Mar 14, 2004, 5:34:32 PM3/14/04

well Spot did change sex at least once during TNGs run.

Greg Okerlund
BS Computer Science

Unknown

Mar 14, 2004, 11:13:02 PM3/14/04
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:41 -0500, "Zodiac69 864"
<cu...@fuckspammindless.com> stopped in for some corn flakes and
mentioned in passing:

>Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
>Trek characters who banged each other.
>
>Worf/Troi
>Worf/Dax
>Riker/Troi
>Riker/Ensign Ro
>Data/Tasha
>Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
>Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
>Scotty/Uhura
>T'Pol/Trip
>Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
>Paris/Torres
>Neelix/Kes
>Seven of Nine/Chakotay
>Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)
>
>Am I missing anyone?
>
>Zodiac69

I've been watching a lot of DS9, so...

- Odo/Kira (I can't believe no one else has posted this one)
- Odo/Female Shapeshifter (both linked and as solids)
- Dukat/Kai Winn
- Dukat/Kira's mother
- Mirror Bareil/Mirror Kira (different from regular Bareil/Kira)
- Zek/Ishka
- Jadzia/Captain Boday (maybe not recurring, but you sure heard a lot
about his transparent skull)
- Curzon Dax/Vanessa Williams (hee hee)

i am a bowl.
a bowl is a dish
a dish that you eat liquidy things out of
like soup
or ice cream
or cereal.
please don't ask. it's a bowl thing.

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Eric Newman

Mar 15, 2004, 12:55:21 AM3/15/04

They had a mirror on the ceiling.

gil-...@yahoo.com

Mar 15, 2004, 1:13:41 AM3/15/04
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:55:21 GMT, Eric Newman <user...@nj.rr.com>
wrote:

wesley crusher / Brnars (female alien in 10001 01001)
data / borg queen (he seemed to her blowing on his new skin!)
kirk / female tribble

hehe..

gil_galad

Al Smith

Mar 15, 2004, 1:38:03 AM3/15/04
> I've been watching a lot of DS9, so...
>
> - Odo/Kira (I can't believe no one else has posted this one)

This one's major. How did we miss it? (get it, Newman? Major :-)

machf

Mar 15, 2004, 1:38:00 AM3/15/04
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:34:32 -0500, Greg <oker...@pce.net> wrote:

>machf wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:21:52 -0800, "Coconut" <nos...@nospam.net> wrote:
>
>> >after all. Ahh, damn. I just realized the other cat wasn't, so he doesn't
>> >qualify. Crap.
>> >
>> Maybe it was Spot with him/herself, then it would certainly qualify...
>>
>> --
>> __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke
>> \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru
>> _H__/_/ http://machf.tripod.com
>> '-_____|(
>>
>> remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying
>
>well Spot did change sex at least once during TNGs run.

Hence the sense of my pun...
Initially, he was supposed to be a male, until that episode in which she had
kittens. So, maybe s/he was an hermafrodite cat!

Unknown

Mar 15, 2004, 1:51:15 AM3/15/04
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:55:21 GMT, Eric Newman <user...@nj.rr.com>
stopped in for some corn flakes and mentioned in passing:

>>I've been watching a lot of DS9, so...
>>
>> - Odo/Kira (I can't believe no one else has posted this one)
>> - Odo/Female Shapeshifter (both linked and as solids)
>> - Dukat/Kai Winn
>> - Dukat/Kira's mother
>> - Mirror Bareil/Mirror Kira (different from regular Bareil/Kira)
>
>They had a mirror on the ceiling.

Ahh. Different, but same....

Unknown

Mar 15, 2004, 1:55:57 AM3/15/04
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:38:03 GMT, Al Smith <inv...@address.com>

stopped in for some corn flakes and mentioned in passing:

>> I've been watching a lot of DS9, so...

>> - Odo/Kira (I can't believe no one else has posted this one)
>
>This one's major. How did we miss it? (get it, Newman? Major :-)

Well, maybe Odo was masquerading as an ear of corn. Then he would be
the kernel of a colonel...

bowlwoman

Mar 15, 2004, 2:10:41 AM3/15/04
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:13:18 -0000, "MRE" <z...@zzz.zzz> stopped in for

some corn flakes and mentioned in passing:

>> Trek characters who banged each other.

>Vash / Q (I assume they did)

Speaking of Q, does touching fingers count? If so, don't forget Q and
K'Ehleyr...oops, I mean Female Q... LOL

Keeper of the Purple Twilight

Mar 15, 2004, 2:27:05 AM3/15/04
bowlwoman wrote:

> Well, maybe Odo was masquerading as an ear of corn. Then he would be
> the kernel of a colonel...

AAAAAAAAAARGH! Nat, you hear this? I am NO longer the worst pun-ster! :)

*lightly grazes the bowl woman with a trout*

> i am a bowl.
> a bowl is a dish
> a dish that you eat liquidy things out of
> like soup
> or ice cream
> or cereal.
> please don't ask. it's a bowl thing.

That just bowled me over.

bowlwoman

Mar 15, 2004, 3:00:01 AM3/15/04
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:27:05 -0600, Keeper of the Purple Twilight
<n...@spam.invalid> stopped in for some corn flakes and mentioned in
passing:

>bowlwoman wrote:

>> Well, maybe Odo was masquerading as an ear of corn. Then he would be
>> the kernel of a colonel...
>

>AAAAAAAAAARGH! Nat, you hear this? I am NO longer the worst pun-ster! :)
>
>*lightly grazes the bowl woman with a trout*

sounds fishy to me

i am a bowl.
a bowl is a dish
a dish that you eat liquidy things out of
like soup
or ice cream
or cereal.
please don't ask. it's a bowl thing.

Keeper of the Purple Twilight

Mar 15, 2004, 3:17:10 AM3/15/04
bowlwoman wrote:

>>*lightly grazes the bowl woman with a trout*
>

> sounds fishy to me

My dear, the fishy adventure is just beginning. Once you get to know
me, you'll understand why. :)

> i am a bowl.
> a bowl is a dish
> a dish that you eat liquidy things out of
> like soup
> or ice cream
> or cereal.
> please don't ask. it's a bowl thing.

Tell me more.

Eric Newman

Mar 15, 2004, 3:14:24 AM3/15/04
wrote:

>> I've been watching a lot of DS9, so...
>>
>> - Odo/Kira (I can't believe no one else has posted this one)
>
>This one's major. How did we miss it? (get it, Newman? Major :-)

Never explain, Al. Never.

netOBSESSIVE

Mar 15, 2004, 5:47:29 AM3/15/04
machf wrote:

> Initially, he was supposed to be a male, until that episode in which she had
> kittens. So, maybe s/he was an hermafrodite cat!

Maybe Data didn't realize which sex organs was for which Gender...
--
There are somethings that are better left unsaid, Nothing I said falls
under that category

Nathan

netOBSESSIVE

Mar 15, 2004, 5:53:51 AM3/15/04
Keeper of the Purple Twilight wrote:

> My dear, the fishy adventure is just beginning. Once you get to know
> me, you'll understand why. :)

Abolone, You're just being a wise-bass. Salmon enchanted evening, we
will have the chance to shoot the fish, and you will see I am not full
of crappie. I am a nice guy, I often give money to Jerry's squids, just
for the Halibut.
In fact, I think my only fault is that I am slightly hard of herring...

WILL GILLIES

Mar 16, 2004, 10:52:26 AM3/16/04
"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message news:<4q44c.16208$p77....@bignews3.bellsouth.net>...
> Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
> Trek characters who banged each other.

Dude,you really need to get out more!

WG

Paul Gadzikowski

Mar 16, 2004, 1:13:42 PM3/16/04
"David B." <david...@netscape.net> wrote
> > Spock and Mariette Hartley.
>
> Lucky bastard.

Mariette Hartley had everyone after her in the 60s and 70s. Spock.
Hawkeye. James Garner, in the camera commercials. On BOB NEWHART she
had both Jerry and Howard sniffing after her ...

I used to say she was lucky the PLANET OF THE APES tv series didn't
last any longer than half a season. Then - ...well, remember how she
won her Emmy?

Paul Gadzikowski, scar...@iglou.com since 1995
http://www.sff.net/people/scarfman/new.htm New cartoons most days

"winter of my discontent"

Al Smith

Mar 16, 2004, 4:52:22 PM3/16/04
> Mariette Hartley had everyone after her in the 60s and 70s. Spock.
> Hawkeye. James Garner, in the camera commercials. On BOB NEWHART she
> had both Jerry and Howard sniffing after her ...
>
> I used to say she was lucky the PLANET OF THE APES tv series didn't
> last any longer than half a season. Then - ...well, remember how she
> won her Emmy?

She was such a babe. Warm, funny, intelligent, witty, gracious,
caring, plus beautiful. I definitely had a crush on her. "Stay on
the planet with her, Spock," I said, but did he listen? I forget
how she got her emmy, but I'm going to change screens and Google
it, since you made me curious.

Elvis Gump

Mar 16, 2004, 5:24:33 PM3/16/04
in article qGK5c.118323$IF6.3...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca, Al Smith at

I saw her on a recently made James Garner A&E Biography bit and she still is
fantastic looking in what surely must be her early to mid 60s. She's one of
those genetic freaks like Lauren Hutton or Lauren Bacall that are going to
be fantastic looking into their 80's. It's rather disconcerting!

I think they should have offered the part of Janeway or even Archer to
someone like her! She's definitely a Trek-alum that deserves to be asked
back for something already.
--
"Few things are harder to put up with than a good example."
-- Mark Twain

Al Smith

Mar 16, 2004, 6:22:49 PM3/16/04
> I think they should have offered the part of Janeway or even Archer to
> someone like her! She's definitely a Trek-alum that deserves to be asked
> back for something already.

Mariette Hartley would have made a good Janeway.

Starshine Moonbeam

Mar 16, 2004, 8:58:18 PM3/16/04
In article <2f0954bc.04031...@posting.google.com>, "Paul
Gadzikowski"(scar...@iglou.com) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> "David B." <david...@netscape.net> wrote
> > > Spock and Mariette Hartley.
> >
> > Lucky bastard.
>
> Mariette Hartley had everyone after her in the 60s and 70s. Spock.
> Hawkeye. James Garner, in the camera commercials. On BOB NEWHART she
> had both Jerry and Howard sniffing after her ...
>
> I used to say she was lucky the PLANET OF THE APES tv series didn't
> last any longer than half a season. Then - ...well, remember how she
> won her Emmy?

She does ads for Eddie Z's blinds and drapery here. They're pretty lame,
but to be fair how cool can you make blinds and drapery really look
anyway.

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30
WSD #30
Skep-ti-cult ID# 365-12149-907
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Division of Incendiary Devices)
StArSHiNe_MoOnbEAm aT HoTMaIL DoT cOM
http://www.geocities.com/tobydog9

"Technology is getting better and that's fine but most of the time,
all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife, and a smile."
-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

"You can run but you'll just die tired and buttered."
-- Ryannosaurus

danseur

Mar 17, 2004, 4:17:19 AM3/17/04
Al Smith <inv...@address.com> wrote in message news:<i015c.116722$IF6.3...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>...

> >> Didn't Seven and Kim have a thing going?
> >

> > She offered, but he was too chicken.
>
> I'll never forgive him for that.

yeah, but he got to have sex with all the alien species.

Ralph Snart

Mar 17, 2004, 12:07:48 PM3/17/04

"danseur" <no_h...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The Asian 'Kirk'.

Janean...@dick.com

Mar 19, 2004, 4:15:33 PM3/19/04

Star Trek fans first sexual experience is with either their dog or
their sister, same thing. LOL.

Greg

Mar 19, 2004, 9:57:13 PM3/19/04
Troi and some no name yellow shirt in the episode where the ambassador
projects his negative emotions on to her

Zarggg

Mar 20, 2004, 11:01:42 AM3/20/04
Janean...@dick.com wrote on 19 Mar 04 16:15:

Are you trying to imply that we are biologically related to our dogs? Or
that all our dogs are female? What about those of us who don't *own* dogs?

Before you flame, try to do a little research first. ;)

EOT
--
Zarggg
KeyID: 0xC00D540D

Fitzdraco

Mar 21, 2004, 4:40:16 AM3/21/04

"Zodiac69 864" <cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote in message

> Okay, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd try to compile a list of recurring
> Trek characters who banged each other.
>
> Worf/Troi
> Worf/Dax
> Riker/Troi
> Riker/Ensign Ro
> Data/Tasha
> Sisko/Mirror Universe Dax
> Rom/that dabbo girl whatzhername
> Scotty/Uhura
> T'Pol/Trip
> Janeway/Paris (as lizards)
> Paris/Torres
> Neelix/Kes
> Seven of Nine/Chakotay
> Piccard/Beverly Crusher (in that alternate future universe)
>
> Am I missing anyone?
>
> Zodiac69

I don't know if this counts as she was only in one movie but
Kirk/Marcus