Aliens 'May Well' Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find

The Starmaker

May 16, 2018, 2:20:57 PM5/16/18
They are at it again with science fiction Parallel Universe stories...

Aliens May Well Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find
https://www.livescience.com/62558-parallel-universe-aliens-survive-dark-energy.html

https://news.google.com/gn/news/story/dv6w8nPS-t63AIMSU9SfITGGiyF2M?ned=us&hl=en&gl=US

this time By Brandon Specktor, Senior Writer

"senior writer"????

"livescience"????

You might as well have science fiction writers writing for NASA...(if they are not already cause
this article is ALL science fiction)

There is no such thing as Parallel Universe, never was...

it's not even a theory or speculation, ...it's just a joke someone once
came up with.

So, it is the end of science isn't it, when you got "senior writer" writing about
aliens in Parallel Universe...

i thought it was suppose to be me in a Parallel Universe!

Why are they talking about Mexico in Parallel Universes????

MS-13 in Parallel Universe?

maybe a bunch of columbians in a Parallel Universe...

The Starmaker

May 17, 2018, 3:00:00 AM5/17/18
Brandon Specktor, a (cough) Senior Writer writes about aliens that there is no proof that they exist to parallel universes that
there is no proof that they exist. Brandon Specktor, Senior Writer is a science fiction writer.

It should be called...livesciencefiction.com

If that is what a Senior Writer does today...God help yous all.

i wonder wat a junior writer writes about...

and this is what they call Science News today????

You guys are in soooo much fuckin trouble...

The Starmaker

May 17, 2018, 12:06:04 PM5/17/18
Mark Earnest wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 1:20:56 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > They are at it again with science fiction Parallel Universe stories...
> >
> > Aliens May Well Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find
> parallel-universe-aliens-survive-dark-energy.html
> >
> > https://news.google.com/gn/news/story/dv6w8nPS-t63AIMSU9SfITGGiyF2M?ned=us&hl=en&gl=US
> >
> > this time By Brandon Specktor, Senior Writer
>
> There are parallel universes. They are extensions of this one.

wat are you sayin? dat the aliens in the extensions of this one are from...El Salvador?

Are you a senior writer for Mad Magazine????

casagi...@optonline.net

May 17, 2018, 3:46:07 PM5/17/18
What part of "Universe" don't you understand ?!

By definition, the Universe means EVERYTHING.

There can be only one.

If there's some parallel entity ( not very likely ), then that's also
a part of everything, hence also part of the one Universe.

Chris M. Thomasson

May 17, 2018, 4:51:21 PM5/17/18
On 5/16/2018 11:20 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> They are at it again with science fiction Parallel Universe stories...
>
> Aliens May Well Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find
> https://www.livescience.com/62558-parallel-universe-aliens-survive-dark-energy.html
[...]

Heck, here is one of their ships:

http://funwithfractals.atspace.cc/ct_gf_explore/ct_alien_ship.html

lol. ;^D

Imvho, alien life has to exist right here, in our own section of the
observable universe using current state-of-the-art technology.

It has to!

The Starmaker

May 18, 2018, 2:22:53 AM5/18/18
What part of "Parallel" don't you understand ?!

Parallel means side by side, not part of or inside...side by side.

parallel lines never meet, so Parallel Universe don't meet.

The Starmaker

May 18, 2018, 2:28:17 AM5/18/18
Life does not exist on earth, why would it exist anywhere else?

casagi...@optonline.net

May 18, 2018, 6:42:23 AM5/18/18
If I say everything while pointing at parallel lines, I obviously mean
both of them. You seem to be implying some kind of parallel realities,
which of course is nonsense. Parallel lines are relateable in that the
orthogonal distance is constant. In what sense are your parallel
realities or universes relatable ? You say they never "intersect".
Just what the hell does that mean ?

Chris M. Thomasson

May 18, 2018, 2:28:14 PM5/18/18
Not exactly sure what you are getting at here... ;^o

J. Clarke

May 18, 2018, 9:25:48 PM5/18/18
You're dealing with someone to whom the '60s were really good. Or
else your garden variety troll.

The Starmaker

May 19, 2018, 2:44:45 AM5/19/18
I'm not getting at anything...

Life simply does not exist on earth.

A rock is just a collection of atoms.

A person is just a collection of atoms.

It's just a collection..

where is the life?

Look around you..

where do you see life?

The door knob? the stove??..

The Starmaker

May 19, 2018, 2:59:49 AM5/19/18
Parallel lines are two lines that are always the same distance apart and never touch.

benj

May 19, 2018, 3:05:25 PM5/19/18
Only in your fantasy world. In the real world they may or may not
eventually touch. It only depends on WHICH fantasy you are having!

Starfaker you are still and idiot.

casagi...@optonline.net

May 19, 2018, 3:44:42 PM5/19/18

>Parallel lines are two lines that are always the same distance apart and never touch.

I said it better.