Winterlong (Winterlong Trilogy, book 1) by Elizabeth Hand

James Nicoll

Jan 15, 2018, 10:26:59 AM1/15/18
Winterlong (Winterlong Trilogy, book 1) by Elizabeth Hand

http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/like-helpless-tears

James Nicoll

Jan 15, 2018, 1:34:05 PM1/15/18
In article <p3ih7v$9io$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
James Nicoll <jdni...@panix.com> wrote:
>Winterlong (Winterlong Trilogy, book 1) by Elizabeth Hand
>
>http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/like-helpless-tears

Which is almost certainly the 1000th review by me on jamesdavisnicoll.com.

Dimensional Traveler

Jan 15, 2018, 2:44:09 PM1/15/18
On 1/15/2018 10:34 AM, James Nicoll wrote:
> In article <p3ih7v$9io$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
> James Nicoll <jdni...@panix.com> wrote:
>> Winterlong (Winterlong Trilogy, book 1) by Elizabeth Hand
>>
>> http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/like-helpless-tears
>
> Which is almost certainly the 1000th review by me on jamesdavisnicoll.com.

So it really has been a loooong winter for you. :)

instinct are running screaming.

Anthony Nance

Jan 17, 2018, 8:48:31 AM1/17/18
James Nicoll <jdni...@panix.com> wrote:
> In article <p3ih7v$9io$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
> James Nicoll <jdni...@panix.com> wrote:
>>Winterlong (Winterlong Trilogy, book 1) by Elizabeth Hand
>>
>>http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/like-helpless-tears
>
> Which is almost certainly the 1000th review by me on jamesdavisnicoll.com.

Wow - congratulations.
- Tony
Inconsequential P.S. "Winterlong" makes me think of the Neil Young song.