Things on a very small scale...

The Starmaker

Jun 28, 2014, 3:48:35 PM6/28/14
This is a quote of a guy named richard feynman:

"Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
you have any direct experience about."

�Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
you have any direct experience about. They do not behave like waves,
they do not behave like particles, they do not behave like clouds, or
billiard balls, or weights on springs, or like anything that you have
ever seen.�

Richard Feynman

"Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
you have any direct experience about."

Now, that quote or theory has to be wrong.
Maybe it's outdated..i don't know.
But it has to be wrong.

Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.

when i'm by myself
when i'm with others
i behave differently.

i can be part of a riot
or a lone crusader.

So, richard feynman is Wrong!

The Starmaker

mjwoo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2014, 9:51:06 AM6/29/14
Come back when you achieve the scale of an electron.

J. Clarke

Jun 29, 2014, 1:00:16 PM6/29/14
In article <4c3cf34b-762b-454c...@googlegroups.com>,
mjwoo...@gmail.com says...

> On Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:48:35 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> > This is a quote of a guy named richard feynman:
> >

> > "Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
> >
> > you have any direct experience about."
> >

> > ?Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
> >
> > you have any direct experience about. They do not behave like waves,
> >
> > they do not behave like particles, they do not behave like clouds, or
> >
> > billiard balls, or weights on springs, or like anything that you have
> >
> > ever seen.?
> >

> > Richard Feynman
> >

> > "Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
> >
> > you have any direct experience about."
> >

> > Now, that quote or theory has to be wrong.
> >
> > Maybe it's outdated..i don't know.
> >
> > But it has to be wrong.
> >

> > Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.
> >

> > when i'm by myself
> >
> > when i'm with others
> >
> > i behave differently.
> >

> > i can be part of a riot
> >
> > or a lone crusader.
> >

> > So, richard feynman is Wrong!
> >

> > The Starmaker
>

> Come back when you achieve the scale of an electron.

I'm sure that whatever his is using makes him feel that he has been one
with the electron.

The Starmaker

Jun 29, 2014, 3:33:03 PM6/29/14
sometimes ants act like a wave, sometimes it acts like a single ant particle.

To say: ..."nothing that
you have any direct experience about..."

is just completely false, and Wrong!

I can list millions of "direct experiences"!

Surely he's joking. Hasn't he played the bongo and been to origies?

wave or particle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgpdmAtbhbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNCE_3QVxc

When you post to one newsgroup...particle
post to a thousand newsgoups....wave.

Have you notice how people react when they see a ...wave?

cross-posting acts like a wave and a particle.

Sometimes I go to rec.arts.sf and act like a particle.

sci.physics.relativity....deserves a wave. Acting as a particle in sci.physics.relativity, and you well be trampled by a wave.

A mob.

The Starmaker

Jun 29, 2014, 3:45:24 PM6/29/14
reber g=emc62 wrote:

> On Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:48:35 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> LOTS OF THINKING SENCE RICHARD TIME. IS NOW 'WHAT CAME FIRST ' THE WAVE OR THE PARICLE/ TREBERT

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.' Heavens is wave, earth is particle. Wave came first.

All answers to all your question are in that one single sentence ...'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'.

If you really 'look into' that one single sentence, all your questions will be answered: 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

You just need to use...a little imagination.

What came before the Big Bang? The answer is right inside that sentence: 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

I don't know why you people haven't bothered to look.

The Starmaker

maybe you suffer from too much information and not enough imagination...

Dorothy J Heydt

Jun 29, 2014, 5:23:09 PM6/29/14
<mjwoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:48:35 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
>> This is a quote of a guy named richard feynman:
>>
>> "Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
>> you have any direct experience about."
>>
>> �Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
>> you have any direct experience about. They do not behave like waves,
>> they do not behave like particles, they do not behave like clouds, or
>> billiard balls, or weights on springs, or like anything that you have
>> ever seen.�
>>
>> Richard Feynman
>>
>> "Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
>> you have any direct experience about."
>>
>> Now, that quote or theory has to be wrong.
>> Maybe it's outdated..i don't know.
>> But it has to be wrong.

[stuff]

>> The Starmaker
>
>Come back when you achieve the scale of an electron.

Wellllll, he's making progress in that regard, at least above the
neck.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

The Starmaker

Jun 29, 2014, 5:40:53 PM6/29/14
Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

> In article <4c3cf34b-762b-454c...@googlegroups.com>,
> <mjwoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:48:35 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> >> This is a quote of a guy named richard feynman:
> >>
> >> "Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
> >> you have any direct experience about."
> >>
> >> �Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
> >> you have any direct experience about. They do not behave like waves,
> >> they do not behave like particles, they do not behave like clouds, or
> >> billiard balls, or weights on springs, or like anything that you have
> >> ever seen.�
> >>
> >> Richard Feynman
> >>
> >> "Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
> >> you have any direct experience about."
> >>
> >> Now, that quote or theory has to be wrong.
> >> Maybe it's outdated..i don't know.
> >> But it has to be wrong.
>
> [stuff]
> >>
> >> The Starmaker
> >
> >Come back when you achieve the scale of an electron.
>
> Wellllll, he's making progress in that regard, at least above the
> neck.

Below your waist must be bigger than the universe...

The Starmaker

Jun 29, 2014, 6:38:39 PM6/29/14
not even light can escape..

hamis...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2014, 7:11:06 PM6/29/14
On Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:48:35 AM UTC+10, The Starmaker wrote:

> Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.

Now selling tickets for the Starmaker double slit experiment.

The Starmaker

Jul 1, 2014, 1:27:09 PM7/1/14
Now, how do i behave like a wave?

If I see two roads..
which road am i gonna take?

You have to get into
the mind of an electron
to predict it.

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 2:30:08 PM7/3/14
sometimes i behave like a wave...
and i find myself
in many different universes
at the same time.

am i a wave or a particle?

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 3:23:10 PM7/3/14
The Starmaker wrote:

> > Now, how do i behave like a wave?
> >
> > If I see two roads..
> > which road am i gonna take?
> >
> > You have to get into
> > the mind of an electron
> > to predict it.
>
> sometimes i behave like a wave...
> and i find myself
> in many different universes
> at the same time.

Now, how can I be in so many
other universes at the
same time, paralell universes..
is that what you call it? Or
multi-universes? I'm not sure what
you call it..neither do you.

But, but....i must be
behaving as a wave if i'm
in so many other universes..
at least...sometimes.

Feynman was WRONG!

benj

Jul 3, 2014, 4:47:39 PM7/3/14
On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:

I am wearing a clown suit that is red on the right side and blue on the
left side. Am I red or am I blue? I find myself in two different
universes at the same time!

"Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 5:25:54 PM7/3/14
benj wrote:

> On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

But in the other universe you're in, some of the colors are different, ...but you're still You in both universes. So the answer is, you might be red and yellow.

Dorothy J Heydt

Jul 3, 2014, 5:35:09 PM7/3/14
In article <Mjjtv.98027$c8.3...@fx25.iad>, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
>nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:

[serious snippage]

>>> You have to get into
>>> the mind of an electron
>>> to predict it.

[More snippage]

>"Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.

Has it not been established that he has the brain of an electron?

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 5:48:09 PM7/3/14
Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

> In article <Mjjtv.98027$c8.3...@fx25.iad>, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> >nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
>
> [serious snippage]

> [More snippage]
>
> >"Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.
> >

> Has it not been established that he has the brain of an electron?

I wasn't aware that a "brain of an electron" was discovered.

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 5:50:53 PM7/3/14
Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

> In article <Mjjtv.98027$c8.3...@fx25.iad>, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> >nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
>
> [serious snippage]

> [More snippage]
>
> >"Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.
> >

> Has it not been established that he has the brain of an electron?

Has it not been established that your vagina is the size of the holland tunnell, if not the whole universe?

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 5:58:49 PM7/3/14
of course, an electron does have a mind of it's own..but a brain...i
haven't heard that one. what science journal are you reading? i wouldn't
just
the editors of that publication...not that any of them can be trusted.

Sjouke Burry

Jul 3, 2014, 6:08:44 PM7/3/14
On 03.07.14 23:35, Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
> In article <Mjjtv.98027$c8.3...@fx25.iad>, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
>> nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
>
> [serious snippage]

> [More snippage]
>
>> "Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.
>>

> Has it not been established that he has the brain of an electron?

Please stop insulting electrons......

J. Clarke

Jul 3, 2014, 7:59:38 PM7/3/14
In article <n85ny...@kithrup.com>, djh...@kithrup.com says...

> In article <Mjjtv.98027$c8.3...@fx25.iad>, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> >nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
>
> [serious snippage]

> [More snippage]
>
> >"Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.
> >

> Has it not been established that he has the brain of an electron?

What have electrons ever done to you to deserve such a slur?

Don Bruder

Jul 3, 2014, 8:42:21 PM7/3/14
djh...@kithrup.com (Dorothy J Heydt) wrote:

> In article <Mjjtv.98027$c8.3...@fx25.iad>, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> >nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
>
> [serious snippage]

> [More snippage]
>
> >"Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.
> >

> Has it not been established that he has the brain of an electron?

That's an insult to innocent electrons throughout the universe...

--
Security provided by Mssrs Smith and/or Wesson. Brought to you by the letter Q

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 9:14:15 PM7/3/14
benj wrote:

> On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

Let me put it this way...(since you need help),

It is simply impossible for you to know what colors you're wearing in
the second universe...

I'm sorry your science teacher cheated on his tests.

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 9:28:46 PM7/3/14
The question everybody will be asking you when you arrive in the second
universe is..

"Is there a circus in town"?

The Starmaker

Jul 3, 2014, 9:34:05 PM7/3/14
Don Bruder wrote:

> In article <n85ny...@kithrup.com>,
> djh...@kithrup.com (Dorothy J Heydt) wrote:
>
> > In article <Mjjtv.98027$c8.3...@fx25.iad>, benj <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> > >nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
> >
> > [serious snippage]

> > [More snippage]
> >
> > >"Starmaker" you are STILL an idiot.
> > >

> > Has it not been established that he has the brain of an electron?
>
> That's an insult to innocent electrons throughout the universe...

There are no electrons "throughtout" the universe, ...only 5 % of the universe contain electrons.

You guys spend a lot of time not knowing what you're talking about...it that what they call, intelligence?

The Starmaker

Jul 4, 2014, 3:40:55 PM7/4/14
benj wrote:

> On 07/03/2014 02:30 PM, The Starmaker answering his own posts because
> nobody else with bother with his screed, wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

You made two mistakes...

Your first mistake, You find yourself in two different universes...how
did you do that? You're behaving
as a wave.

Your second mistake, you have no idea what the colors are in the second
universe.

You don't know what you're talking about, do you? You're making yourself
sound like an...idiot.

You shouldn't go into threads you have no knowledge about..this is above
your level.

Go watch Benj the dog movies.

T Guy

Jul 9, 2014, 8:38:45 AM7/9/14
On Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:48:35 PM UTC+1, The Starmaker wrote:

> This is a quote of a guy named richard feynman:

> �Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing that
> you have any direct experience about. They do not behave like waves,
> they do not behave like particles, they do not behave like clouds, or
> billiard balls, or weights on springs, or like anything that you have
> ever seen.�
>

> Richard Feynman
>

> Now, that quote or theory has to be wrong.
>
> Maybe it's outdated..i don't know.
>
> But it has to be wrong.
>

> Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.
>

> when i'm by myself
>
> when i'm with others
>
> i behave differently.
>

> i can be part of a riot
>
> or a lone crusader.
>

> So, richard feynman is Wrong!

Nope.

1. Major premise. Richard Feynman: 'Things on a very small scale [like electrons] behave like nothing tha you have any direct experience about. They do not behave like waves, they do not behave like particles'

2. Minor premise. The Starmaker: 'Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.'

3. Conclusion. The Starmaker is not a thing on a very small scale.

Walter Bushell

Aug 10, 2014, 8:48:45 PM8/10/14
In article <4e5d77f8-50cf-40b0...@googlegroups.com>,
Where we see Starmaker going through both slits and interfering with
himself?

--
Never attribute to stupidity that which can be explained by greed. Me.

hamis...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2014, 9:08:42 PM8/10/14
On Monday, August 11, 2014 10:48:45 AM UTC+10, Walter Bushell wrote:
> In article <4e5d77f8-50cf-40b0...@googlegroups.com>,
>
> hamis...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:48:35 AM UTC+10, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > > Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.
>
> > Now selling tickets for the Starmaker double slit experiment.
>
> Where we see Starmaker going through both slits and interfering with
> himself?

That's the design of the experiment.
And remember, it's for science...

Sjouke Burry

Aug 11, 2014, 12:32:41 AM8/11/14
On 11.08.14 2:48, Walter Bushell wrote:
> In article <4e5d77f8-50cf-40b0...@googlegroups.com>,
> hamis...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:48:35 AM UTC+10, The Starmaker wrote:
>>>
>>> Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.
>>>
>> Now selling tickets for the Starmaker double slit experiment.
>
> Where we see Starmaker going through both slits and interfering with
> himself?

That will not work.
You cannot make the slits narrow enough for
his tiny spirit.
And you cannot make him move.
And when you try to let Nothing interfere
with Nothing, Nothing happens.

ppint. at pplay

Aug 11, 2014, 5:03:15 AM8/11/14
- hi; in article, <proto-36CF17....@news.panix.com>,
pr...@panix.com "Walter Bushell" check-suggestived:
> hamis...@gmail.com wrote:
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>>Sometimes I behave like a wave, sometimes I behave as a...particle.
>>Now selling tickets for the Starmaker double slit experiment.
>
>Where we see Starmaker going through both slits and interfering with himself?

- *snort* - *vbg* - *sudden second thought*:

- i'm not sure there'd be sufficient demand for tickets
to cover the costs of arranging the event: how about in-
cluding the current intruding spammers of rasfwr, the
rodbot and perhaps those encouraging them by responding
without cutting cross-postings from followup-to: lines?

- love (and where should be the venue - the O-Zone?), ppint.
[drop the "v", and change the "f" to a "g", to email or cc.]
--
"sunspots are important because scientists now know
they can affect the british climate."