Atheism is Witchcraft

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2016, 3:42:52 PM9/11/16
Bottom line is...Atheism is Witchcraft.

You gotta look at the facts.

You gotta look at the truth.

The majority of the people
follow some sort of God, or religion...

Science is witchcraft with their strange
symbols and rules.

The majority of scientist are atheist, so they are into witchcraft.

If you're not following some sort of God, or religion...

then you're a witch.

Those are the facts. That is the truth.

Bottom line
is...
Atheism is Witchcraft.

Next month is Holloween...go put on your witch costume.

https://www.noao.edu/noaoprop/help/symbols/img18.gif

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/bowie15/bowie151504/bowie15150400088/39901903-mad-scientist.jpg?ver=6

Quadibloc

Sep 11, 2016, 4:13:35 PM9/11/16
On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 1:42:52 PM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:

> The majority of the people
> follow some sort of God, or religion...

> Science is witchcraft with their strange
> symbols and rules.

> The majority of scientist are atheist, so they are into witchcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZIBm2QGaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klKXoGrReM

https://books.google.ca/books?id=EDFFAAAAcAAJ
https://books.google.ca/books?id=ixgPAAAAIAAJ

John Savard

J. Clarke

Sep 11, 2016, 5:02:36 PM9/11/16
In article <044dab2a-e50b-4405...@googlegroups.com>,
jsa...@ecn.ab.ca says...
Quadi, is your life so empty that you have to stoop to answering
Starmaker?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 11, 2016, 5:04:11 PM9/11/16
"J. Clarke" <j.clark...@gmail.com> wrote in
Yes. Everybody has to feel superior to *someone*. Starmaker doesn't
count, because it's not human.

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Quadibloc

Sep 11, 2016, 5:15:05 PM9/11/16
On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 3:02:36 PM UTC-6, J. Clarke wrote:

> Quadi, is your life so empty that you have to stoop to answering
> Starmaker?

Sometimes, he is too comical to resist.

I have a better example for him...

https://books.google.ca/books?id=cns_AAAAcAAJ

John Savard

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2016, 5:56:50 PM9/11/16
"answering"???? I don't recall asking a ...question.

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2016, 6:23:31 PM9/11/16
Normal Human wrote:

> On 12/09/16 05:43, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Bottom line is...Atheism is Witchcraft.
> >

> > You gotta look at the facts.
> >
> > You gotta look at the truth.
> >

> > The majority of the people
> > follow some sort of God, or religion...
> >

> > Science is witchcraft with their strange
> > symbols and rules.
> >
> > The majority of scientist are atheist, so they are into witchcraft.
> >
> > If you're not following some sort of God, or religion...
> >
> > then you're a witch.
>
> Poor indoctrinated fool! Go tell your god she can fuck off as far as
> science is concerned.....

You don't sound like a Normal Human, you sound like a ....Witch!

case closed.

Quadibloc

Sep 11, 2016, 6:27:45 PM9/11/16

Wisely Non-Theist

Sep 11, 2016, 6:28:06 PM9/11/16
Theism relies far more on witchery and witchcraft
than either atheism or agnosticism do.

Dorothy J Heydt

Sep 11, 2016, 8:15:03 PM9/11/16
In article <aaa-A242E4.1...@news.giganews.com>,
Wisely Non-Theist <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote:
>Theism relies far more on witchery and witchcraft
>than either atheism or agnosticism do.

Reminds me of the SCA cartoon (featuring Lady Tudor Glitz) in
which an ambitious reporter (a Geraldo Rivera wannabe) visited
and SCA event and asked everybody if they were Satanists.

Some answers:

"I'm Church of England, that's period for Tudor.
"I'm a Lutheran."
"I'm Polish National Catholic."
"I'm an atheist, and I don't believe in the other guy either."
"I'm a Neo-Pagan. Would you like a slice of sacrifical
watermelon? It's a perfect symbol: food and drink in the same
bowl, and lots of seeds."
"Oh, by the way, we've taped everything you said to us, and
deposited a copy with our lawyer."

It went on for several pages, with the reporter ultimately
whimpering "They wouldn't do this to Geraldo Rivera!" Oh yes
they would.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

Dorothy J Heydt

Sep 11, 2016, 8:15:03 PM9/11/16
In article <b2007d13-700e-48ed...@googlegroups.com>,
_De Respiratione Animalium_? Really?

Quadibloc

Sep 12, 2016, 5:28:34 AM9/12/16
On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 6:15:03 PM UTC-6, Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

> _De Respiratione Animalium_? Really?

Odd, the link still takes me to Calculi infinitesimalis pars II., seu calculus integralis.

John Savard

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2016, 3:26:25 AM9/13/16
Why do you think the majority of people in the 'scientific community' are Atheist?

They were thrown out of the church for practicing witchcraft.

Those strange symbols of theirs is what created the atomic bomb.

They created the internet among themselves so that they can share witchcraft secrets.

Black holes, that's witchcraft....dark matter...thats witchcraft.

They haven't even figured out how to put witchcraft symbols on keyboards yet....God won't let them.

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2016, 3:32:58 AM9/13/16
Have you ever heard anyone from the 'scientific community' talk about...TRUTH????

Quadibloc

Sep 13, 2016, 10:09:05 AM9/13/16
On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 1:26:25 AM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:

> They created the internet among themselves so that they can share witchcraft secrets.

Unfortunately, apparently no one here knows enough witchcraft to call upon the
many worlds of Wheeler and banish you to one where scientists were burned at
the stake as you seem to wish. There, there would be no microprocessors and no
Internet, and you would no longer be able to annoy anyone with your inane
postings.

Of course, there _is_ some evidence that some of the Internet _was_ developed for an un-Christian purpose. A selection of sample images was used for testing the compressed JPEG image format, used to transmit pictures efficiently on the Internet.

Here is the story of one of those images:

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~chuck/lennapg/lenna.shtml

> They haven't even figured out how to put witchcraft symbols on keyboards
> yet....God won't let them.

Well, they made one attempt before they were struck down:

http://xahlee.info/kbd/lisp_keyboards.html

John Savard

Quadibloc

Sep 13, 2016, 10:30:10 AM9/13/16
Actually, I had forgotten: one form of keyboard with a number of mathematical symbols on it used to be quite common:

http://www.cca.org/blog/20120106-APL.shtml

John Savard

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2016, 12:06:42 PM9/13/16
witchcraft:
means the practice of, and belief in, magical skills and abilities that are able to be exercised by individuals and certain social groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2016, 12:21:04 PM9/13/16
"Polygraph tests are 20th-century witchcraft." - Sam Ervin

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2016, 12:41:59 PM9/13/16
This is not a mad scientist, it is a modern day....witch:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Mad_scientist.svg/1094px-Mad_scientist.svg.png

same hairdo
same nose
same witchcraft chemicals

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Mad_scientist.svg/1094px-Mad_scientist.svg.png

The *majority* of the people on planet Earth
follow some sort of God, or religion...

the rest practice witchcraft.

Don't let the witches fool you into thinking think they can control the climate....it's witchcraft.

They will turn you into a pig if you let them...

Quadibloc

Sep 13, 2016, 2:53:15 PM9/13/16
On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 2:13:35 PM UTC-6, Quadibloc wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZIBm2QGaM
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klKXoGrReM

Another artist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbna5ay53Do

John Savard
Message has been deleted

Greg Goss

Sep 14, 2016, 12:40:20 AM9/14/16
My 1978 IBM pre-PC PC (bought in 1990 or so) had been made in two
versions. Mine used Basic, but the manuals covered both versions. It
was descended from a 1975 version, again with both languages.

Quadibloc

Sep 14, 2016, 2:05:34 AM9/14/16
On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 10:40:20 PM UTC-6, Greg Goss wrote:

> My 1978 IBM pre-PC PC (bought in 1990 or so) had been made in two
> versions. Mine used Basic, but the manuals covered both versions. It
> was descended from a 1975 version, again with both languages.

Oh, you had an IBM 5110?

John Savard

The Starmaker

Sep 14, 2016, 1:20:46 PM9/14/16
And what is NASA looking for, (or don't know what they are looking for)? Water, Life....or

MONSTERS from Outer Space????

Searching in the dark for Monsters to bring to Earth.

Monsters that will eat you and your food and rape your women.

The only thing behind the rocks are Monsters...
http://www.space.com/images/i/000/058/265/original/2-mars-curiosity-rover-murray-buttes-slopes.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=inside|660:*

http://www.space.com/images/i/000/058/266/i02/5-mars-curiosity-rover-murray-buttes-cross-bedding.jpg?1473706630?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=640:*

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/mars-murray-buttes-03.jpg?quality=85&w=626

You don't even know what the Monsters really look like...

Certaintly the Monsters are atheist.

Quadibloc

Sep 14, 2016, 2:01:21 PM9/14/16
On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 11:20:46 AM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:

> And what is NASA looking for, (or don't know what they are looking for)? Water, Life....or

> MONSTERS from Outer Space????

> Searching in the dark for Monsters to bring to Earth.

> Monsters that will eat you and your food and rape your women.

I had no idea that NASA was meddling in Things Man Was Not Meant to Know!

Clearly, Science! has advanced further than I thought. Soon, we may even catch up with this kind of technology...

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php

John Savard

The Starmaker

Sep 14, 2016, 3:05:42 PM9/14/16

Greg Goss

Sep 14, 2016, 10:25:42 PM9/14/16
Got it for ten bucks at an auction. I never got the floppy unit
working. The floppy unit and giant printer were discarded when the
friend I was storing them with needed to de-junk and I didn't have the
space. I sold the 5110 in 2003 for $135 before a long-distance move.

Since it had the floppy unit, it didn't have the tape drive that
Wikipedia shows it with.

Quadibloc

Sep 15, 2016, 12:33:56 PM9/15/16
On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 3:02:36 PM UTC-6, J. Clarke wrote:

> Quadi, is your life so empty that you have to stoop to answering
> Starmaker?

Also, in preparing a reply to him, I managed to learn about the IBM Model C
Tandem

http://www.smecc.org/typewriters_for_math_&_science.htm

which is similar to this typewriter that I had heard about

http://oztypewriter.blogspot.ca/2012/10/on-this-day-in-typewriter-history_24.html

and, in addition, I found that the cents sign was missing from the keyboard illustrated on the bottom of this page on my web site:

http://www.quadibloc.com/comp/kyb0603.htm

John Savard

The Starmaker

Sep 16, 2016, 1:51:47 AM9/16/16
Thomas Heger wrote:

> Am 15.09.2016 11:50, schrieb Jeanne Douglas:
>
> >> Services of the various kinds, like e.g. the work of a lawyer, do not
> >> necessarily contain material objects.
> >>
> >> This is why they are called 'services' and not 'sale'.
> >>
> >> Commercial services are different to churches, since they are in fact
> >> commercial, while a church is not.
> >>
> >> Most religions are strictly non-commercial.
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> Most people overestimate the importance of money.
>
> A church is not really a business and has not primarily commercial
> interests. Churches are related to the spiritual realm and cover
> philosophical questions, ethics and moral.
>
> People also try to acquire certain experiences, that are elevated above
> the usual life.
>
> Something as profane as money does not really fit into such a picture.
>
> And most churches are actually poor.
>
> But there are major exceptions from this rule, like e.g. the Catholic
> Church.
>
> But being wealthy does not mean, that the Catholics only exist to earn
> money.
>
> TH

a church is a hospitol for sinners...if you murder someone, and it
bothers you...you don't want to be stupid enought to confess to
the police...you confess to the church. It's a hospitol for...sinners.

Then you're free to murder someone else.

The Starmaker

Sep 16, 2016, 2:41:09 AM9/16/16
Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> In article <e40fpd...@mid.individual.net>,
> Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de> wrote:

> > > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >

> > Most people overestimate the importance of money.
> >
> > A church is not really a business and has not primarily commercial
> > interests. Churches are related to the spiritual realm and cover
> > philosophical questions, ethics and moral.
> >
> > People also try to acquire certain experiences, that are elevated above
> > the usual life.
> >
> > Something as profane as money does not really fit into such a picture.
> >
> > And most churches are actually poor.
> >
> > But there are major exceptions from this rule, like e.g. the Catholic
> > Church.
> >
> > But being wealthy does not mean, that the Catholics only exist to earn
> > money.
>
> Explain all those huge mansions of all those evangelical ministers.

A church is a Hospitol for sinnners...as a hospitol is a place for
injured bodies, the church is
for injured souls.

You cannot go to your doctor and tell him you murdered somebody...your
soul hurts. The Doctor would
probably give wrong advise like turn yourself to the police.

You go to the doctors of the soul...

shouldn't both doctors get paid for their services???

Hot-Text

Sep 16, 2016, 7:57:25 PM9/16/16
"Thomas Heger"wrote in message
> Am 12.09.2016 14:57, schrieb Ned Latham:
>>> The exists something called 'freedom of religion'.
>>
>> What we need is freedom *from* religion; especially, freedom
>> from the tax burden that State support of religion imposes
>> on us.
Get Back to you at the End
___Unsnaps__Beginning_
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 12:43:45 -0700
From: The Starmaker
Subject: Atheism is Witchcraft
The Star Maker
Of Nothing
> Bottom line is...
> Atheism is Witchcraft.
>
> You gotta look at the facts.
> You gotta look at the truth.
> The majority of the people
> follow some sort of God, or religion...

Not True
No Atheism

Believe in

Nothing is the Gods

> Science is witchcraft with their strange symbols and rules.

He Believing In
A Craft
Is A Am
Of I

Who I Am
A Jack Of All Crafts
By A 32th
I Am
A Master Of One
Getting The Job Done One

> The majority of scientist are atheist,
Thomas Most Did Give A F`ck
> so they are into witchcraft.

Welcome To The Modern
Where Nothing Can Save Lives

Truly The Son Of Nothing
Is A Craft Of It's On

A Witch No

A Girl Who Know
No Males All Of Her Life

Out Of Nothing
She Came Seeded With Child

The Lord Of Nothing
Crafted
He Is At All

> If you're not following some sort of God, or religion...
> then you're a witch.

I Following
The Son Of Nothing

> Those are the facts.

Humans With Humans
You Can Call All
Religion Witches

> That is the truth.
> Bottom line is...
> Atheism is Witchcraft.

No

> Next month is Holloween...
Will I'll Be

October 21, 2016

On this day the Moon will be
in a Waning Gibbous Phase.

This is the first phase after
the Full Moon occurs.

> go put on your witch costume.

Son Of Atkin
< http://www.moongiant.com/phase/10/21/2016 >

Son Of Nothing
< http://www.moongiant.com/phase/04/14/2017 >
Will Passover
Happy Birthday

Hol-low-end
October 31
(in 45 days)
Year Unknown
A Full Red Moon

Nothing Will Passover
And Rise The Dead

--
Send No Money
The Reason Why

I Am a Non-Party
Candidate

Write in The Ballot
Not In Check Book

. And Vote for:
Billy Ray 0808
USA. Vice - President

Or
Billy Ray Ferrell
For:
USA. Vice - President

The Art Of Writing
It at the End

Wisely Non-Theist

Sep 17, 2016, 12:06:25 AM9/17/16
AND VICE VERSA!

Billy_Ray_Ferrell_USA-VP_2016

Sep 17, 2016, 1:32:09 AM9/17/16
"Wisely Non-Theist" wrote in message
> AND VICE VERSA!

Not The other way around
< http://www.preseed.com/Success-Stories/ >
With no Human
Nothing Pre-seed

And Gave A Success
Unto A Woman
True & Bless

The Starmaker

Sep 17, 2016, 2:59:28 PM9/17/16
Thomas Heger wrote:

> Am 17.09.2016 03:56, schrieb ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com:
>
> >> Look folks, it's Chimp in attack mode just after he accused me of going
> >> that way. Why is it that kooks always accuse everyone else of doing what
> >> they always do?
> >
> > I am not the one confusing athesism with four or five entirely different
> > things.
> >
> > Atheism says nothing about evolution, natural selection, animals,
> > predators, creation of the universe or lies other than it wasn't a god
> > responsible as the one and only tenet of athesism is that there are no
> > supernatural beings.
>
> Darwin was an evil British idiot.
>
> He is among the ancestors of Naziism and a line can be drawn from him
> personally to various 'bad guys'.
>
> But Darwin was extremely wrong in various aspects of his theory. For
> instance he assumed competition as main principle of nature.
>
> Only this is not true, since he completely ignored cooperation between a
> variety of species.
>
> He also miscalculated the age of the Earth by a factor of 10,000 and
> that is extremely large.
>
> But more questionable than scientific errors were his political goals,
> since in the line of succession we find 'Eugenics'.
>
> There it gets criminal, since the Eugenics movement was responsible for
> real crimes, which they pretended to be justified by the 'purification
> of the races'.
>
> TH

Darwin used to be a devoted Christian...until his daughter died, then he
got mad at God and wrote his book.

The Starmaker

Sep 17, 2016, 3:26:49 PM9/17/16
Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> In article <e44684...@mid.individual.net>,
> Thomas Heger <ttt...@web.de> wrote:

> > > I am not the one confusing athesism with four or five entirely different
> > > things.
> > >
> > > Atheism says nothing about evolution, natural selection, animals,
> > > predators, creation of the universe or lies other than it wasn't a god
> > > responsible as the one and only tenet of athesism is that there are no
> > > supernatural beings.
> >
> > Darwin was an evil British idiot.
>
> How was he "evil"?

He wrote a book to try explain away God. He blamed God for his daughter death.

He wanted to Kill God...

because he believed God killed his daughter.

You know how these mad scientist get...you get them angry and they want to blow up the earth.

The book, "On the origin of species" is a book on Witchcraft!

The word ""On the origin..." is another word of say...'God is not the origin."

These 'science guys' are always trying to explain away God.

First these science guys had said that the universe Always existed, so there was no need for a creation.

Then they changed their mind and said Yes, there was a creation, but it was created from nothing.

Always, always trying to explain away God.

Atheisism means..to explain away God.

-----
is Jeanne Douglas a Witch?
https://www.google.com/search?q=Jeanne+Douglas&biw=1280&bih=871&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM0sqjjpfPAhUP5mMKHZvNBh8Q_AUIBygA&dpr=1#q=jeanne+douglas+witchcraft

a good witch or a bad witch??

I didn't know there was a school for witches....

could be the wrong witch...

which witch?

The Starmaker

Sep 18, 2016, 4:25:42 PM9/18/16
Yous have to ask yourself a question..

How many witches are there in the newsgroup, alt.atheism?

burn
witches.

Burn Witch, Burn.

Wisely Non-Theist

Sep 18, 2016, 11:01:52 PM9/18/16
In article <57DEF8...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Yous have to ask yourself a question..
>
> How many witches are there in the newsgroup, alt.atheism?

> burn
> witches.

In the USA and most OTHER civilized nations,
it is a crime to burn witches to death,
and in some places even a capital crime!

The Starmaker

Sep 19, 2016, 8:29:48 PM9/19/16
Attila < wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 13:26:30 -0700, The Starmaker
> <star...@ix.netcom.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Why are you hung up on witches? Did they ever bother you?

Well, I think people should be aware that
the newsgroup alt.atheism is filled with...witches.

Burn Witch Burn.

Are you a witch?

The Starmaker

Sep 20, 2016, 12:36:59 AM9/20/16
Attila < wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 17:31:04 -0700, The Starmaker
> <star...@ix.netcom.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Not an answer.
>

> >Burn Witch Burn.
>
> Why?
>

> >Are you a witch?
>
> Not yet. Who knows about tomorrow?
>
> Why should you care?

i burn witches.

Wisely Non-Theist

Sep 20, 2016, 1:37:54 AM9/20/16
Atheism is a-witchery too!

The Starmaker

Sep 20, 2016, 2:57:13 AM9/20/16
i'm on a witchhunt...
now how many of yous have a black cat at home????

Quadibloc

Sep 20, 2016, 12:55:31 PM9/20/16
On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 12:57:13 AM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:

> i'm on a witchhunt...
> now how many of yous have a black cat at home????

Ah, like Emiasis. Oh, wait; the cat's name is written as Isis, although it
sounded like Emiasis to me when Gary Seven spoke it.

John Savard

The Starmaker

Sep 20, 2016, 12:58:56 PM9/20/16
Attila < wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 23:58:53 -0700, The Starmaker
> <star...@ix.netcom.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> You are responding to your own post, but I am curious.
>
> Do all black cats belong to witches? Do all witches have black cats?
> Must the cat be all black? Who inspects the cat to see if it
> qualifies?

The more black cat ownership in the newsgroup alt.atheism, the more
witches you'll find there.

That, answers all your questions.

Follow the black cats..

Burn Witch Burn

The Starmaker

Sep 21, 2016, 1:27:28 AM9/21/16
hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> What happens if me being a witch who owns a white cat?

It's probably a Black cat with too much White hair...

The Starmaker

Sep 21, 2016, 1:30:44 AM9/21/16
Thomas Heger wrote:

i don't know what country Jewish people originated from...

but the majority of people circumcised are from Africa.

Serigo

Sep 21, 2016, 6:44:03 AM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 12:31 AM, The Starmaker wrote:

> but the majority of people circumcised are from Africa.

how do you know that ?

Smiler

Sep 21, 2016, 10:27:10 AM9/21/16
The pervert has been peeking.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279

Serigo

Sep 21, 2016, 11:09:38 AM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 9:27 AM, Smiler wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 05:43:48 -0500, Serigo wrote:
>
>> On 9/21/2016 12:31 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>

>>> but the majority of people circumcised are from Africa.
>>
>> how do you know that ?
>
> The pervert has been peeking.

to find out if they are from Africa, does he ask before or after ?

The Starmaker

Sep 21, 2016, 2:07:09 PM9/21/16
Serigo wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

> i don't know what country Jewish people originated from...
>
> but the majority of people circumcised are from Africa.
> >

> how do you know that ?

http://waitbutwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Circumcision-FEATURE.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_by_Country.svg

Quadibloc

Sep 22, 2016, 3:59:17 PM9/22/16
Well, I don't know about what we normally think of as circumcision, but apparently it's only in Africa that there is a serious problem with FGM...

John Savard

Robert Carnegie

Sep 22, 2016, 7:24:00 PM9/22/16
I'd say drop it. It's Starmaker - of course he doesn't /know/.
So just leave it at that.

The Starmaker

Sep 23, 2016, 2:19:56 PM9/23/16
That's right Carneige, you tell'em ...keep these guys in line...whip 'em. Lead by mis-information.

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2016, 2:26:22 AM9/30/16
Thomas Heger wrote:

> [...]
> Struggle'. Forewords to his pamphlet wrote said Lord Redescale, who also
> paid for printing. He also translated the books into English.
>
> Then we have Marjorie Winifried Williams (aka Winifried Wagner), who was
> a close friend of Adolf Hitler. Her husband was the gay son of Richard
> Wagner. So we would need to search for a candidate for the fatherhood of
> her kids.
>
> And we don't need to search very far, since e.g. Friedelind looks quite
> similar to Winifried's friend.
>
> Lord Redescale was the owner of a gold-mine in Swastika, Canada. This
> had as logo the real Nazi swastika (the inverted Hindu wheel of life),
> what is actually a death symbol.
>
> Other hints to British involvement in the creation of Naziism are e.g.
> the similarity between British uniforms in 2nd Boer War to those of the SA.
>
> There they have invented 'concentration camps'. The German word
> 'Konzentrationslager' is now a (bad) literal translation of this word.
>
> In German you would say 'Sammellager'.
>
> 'To concentrate' means 'sammeln' in German. The German word
> 'konzentrieren' is inappropriate, since it means something like 'think
> hard about a certain subject' or ' make a chemical solution thicker'.
>
> To call 'herding people together' 'konzentrieren' comes from the
> linguistic picture, which is used in the English language for the
> activity of collecting (puling together). German uses a picture similar
> to 'picking things up' (sammeln).
>
> In this circumstances I have found, that the book 'Mein Kampf' seems to
> be a translation of an English script, created somewhere inside the
> British Intelligence (possibly Chamberlain or the 'Tavistock Institute
> for Human Relations').
>
> Also the so called Hitler diaries seem to be scripts, created by the
> Tavistock Institute ('Scriptwriters of the Brave New World Order'),
> since the books carry the sign. 'F.H.' (in Old English Gothic), which
> could stand for 'Freud Hilton' and that for this institute.
>
> The other stream of support for Naziism stems from the collectivism
> side, called 'socialism'. This had as main roots other British
> aristocrats, especially Sir Bertrand Russel.
>
> It is certainly just coincidence, that the Lords of Tavistock have been
> Russels and that Swastika in Canada is located in the county Tavistock.
>
> (Maybe it is also just coincidence that one of the 7/7 bombs went of at
> Tavistock Square.)
>
> But socialism in total seems to originate in Britain and especially in
> British aristocracy.
>
> So why in the world would British Lords promote socialism?
>
> Well, it's all about money and how to extract money from the people. And
> that's what aristocrats are supposed to do. And it's about an 'elite',
> who had to defend privileges against competition by non-appointed
> 'capitalists'.
>
> Turning Europe upside down for this purpose was not their concern, as

i don't know too much about Germany history..
i'm an American...
they don't talk too much about that period..

but i do remember
there was a east Berlin and
west Berlin.

i think the east might have something to do with commies...

the people of Germany fought the commies because:

"A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism." karl marx

So, anybody who is on the commie side had to be killed.

Aldolf Hitler dies and you got the Wall.

He was just tryin to keep the commies away..

'the spectre of communism'

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2016, 2:48:07 PM9/30/16
The truth is...
and when I say "The Truth is"
it means the truth no one has ever told you
the truth is..
the reason they killed all the jewish people was because
they were all...communist.

Auschwitz was created to kill commies. It was in commie terroritory. All
those camps were in commie terriotity.

It was a message to Russia..."Look at what we are doing to yous commies."

Here is another Truth...
Do you know why Israel kills babies in Palestine all the time??
Answer: They are afraid Jesus might come back in Palestine again.

The 'word' is out in Israel...kill Jesus Christ the second he tries to come back.
And the only way to do that is to kill all the babies in Palestine.

The first thing Israel does is kill all the Christians in Palestine.

For some reason that I don't understand...Israel thinks Jesus will return in
Palestine.

So, the order is..to kill all the babies in Palestine.

A game of Whack-A-Mole if you ask me.

In Israel, there is a contract out on Jesus Christ...if you see him, shoot him.

I heard Jesus Christ used to hang out in Palestine a lot...I'm not sure why.

But He is not coming back in Brooklyn...

or Miami florida.

I don't know where Jesus was born at, but I bet they got Israeli soldiers there with
machine guns ready to kill any baby born there.

If you're a woman living in Palestine, ...don't name your child Mary or Jesus.

There is a contract out on both of yous....

The Starmaker

Oct 1, 2016, 1:09:21 PM10/1/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> Here is another Truth...
> Do you know why Israel kills babies in Palestine all the time??
> Answer: They are afraid Jesus might come back in Palestine again.
>
> The 'word' is out in Israel...kill Jesus Christ the second he tries to come back.
> And the only way to do that is to kill all the babies in Palestine.
>
> The first thing Israel does is kill all the Christians in Palestine.
>
> For some reason that I don't understand...Israel thinks Jesus will return in
> Palestine.
>
> So, the order is..to kill all the babies in Palestine.
>
> A game of Whack-A-Mole if you ask me.
>
> In Israel, there is a contract out on Jesus Christ...if you see him, shoot him.
>
> I heard Jesus Christ used to hang out in Palestine a lot...I'm not sure why.
>
> But He is not coming back in Brooklyn...
>
> or Miami florida.
>
> I don't know where Jesus was born at, but I bet they got Israeli soldiers there with
> machine guns ready to kill any baby born there.
>
> If you're a woman living in Palestine, ...don't name your child Mary or Jesus.
>
> There is a contract out on both of yous....

It appears that some people believe Jesus Christ was born in Jerusalem.

"U.S. policy has long refrained from recognizing any nation’s sovereignty over Jerusalem."

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article105236776.html

"A 2015 Supreme Court decision reaffirmed U.S. practice that forbids Americans born in Jerusalem to list Israel as their country of birth on passports."

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article105236776.html

The Starmaker

Oct 1, 2016, 1:41:58 PM10/1/16
Now, I know what you're thinking...
you never heard that Israel has a contract out on Jesus Christ!

The United tates is trying to protect Jesus Christ from Israel.

It's gotten, political.

I'm not...political.

I don't live in Washington, D.C.

But the Truth is..

Israel has a contract on Jesus Christ. He shows up, He's dead!

Israel kills babies in Palestine because they believe that is where
Jesus Christ will return.

Israel is trying to prevent the return of Jesus Christ.

If you look at the Palestine before 1949, you will find
the population of Christians was much higher then
it is today. Israel killed all the Christians in Palestine.

A systemantic genocide of Christians in Palestine.

All the Israeli know they must kill Palestine babies...I'm sure they don't know Why.
They are probably are told that they will grow up to be terrorist or something like that...

just as the United States once told everyone to kill all the American Indians because they were saverages.

(you already know the truth about that)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.activism/pZ-msR5CNpw/4HMPZ60IE0MJ

I know you haven't heard anywhere else that Israel has a contract on Jesus Christ, and they kill Palestine babies to
prevent His return. You won't read about that in the media or anywhere else in the world....Can you imagine if that got out???

The whole world would go against Israel, we certaintly cannot have that, can we?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The Starmaker

Oct 2, 2016, 2:01:36 PM10/2/16
Thomas Heger wrote:

> Am 02.10.2016 15:01, schrieb Attila <:
> > On Sun, 02 Oct 2016 11:53:27 GMT, Ned Latham
> > <nedl...@woden.valhalla.oz> in alt.atheism with message-id
> > <slrnnv1t9n.o...@woden.valhalla.oz> wrote:

> >> ----snip----

> >> So some say. But there's no evidence for ir; in fact, it looks
> >> a lot like an attempt to deflect sone of the ignominy from the
> >> USA.
> >>
> >> Ned
> >
> > Does it really matter? Just about everything is stolen from somewhere
> > else.
> >

> You won't believe, what the Nazis have actually stolen.
>
> It was not everything, but almost.

The Nazis did not steal..they simply learned from others.

Aldolph Hitler studied American History books and learned the methods
the US used to
kill the millions of American Indians.

How did the U.S. kill american indians? They surrounded the tee pees at
night and shot the indians while they were sleeping.