OT: (Very off topic): He follows me around Usenet...

Alan Baker

Mar 4, 2015, 8:08:43 PM3/4/15
...and claims I'm the one desperate for attention!

:-)

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Mar 5, 2015, 6:37:41 PM3/5/15
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in news:md8aan$6or$1
@news.datemas.de:

> ...and claims I'm the one desperate for attention!
>
>:-)

Since you just cross-posted this to three completely unrelated
groups, I can't help but think he might have a point. Whoever the
hell "he" is.

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Alan Baker

Mar 5, 2015, 6:44:32 PM3/5/15
On 2015-03-05 22:37:38 +0000, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy said:

> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in news:md8aan$6or$1
> @news.datemas.de:
>
>> ...and claims I'm the one desperate for attention!
>>
>> :-)
>>

> Since you just cross-posted this to three completely unrelated
> groups, I can't help but think he might have a point. Whoever the
> hell "he" is.

And so did you... ...cross-post that is.

Sauce for the goose...

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Mar 6, 2015, 11:43:43 AM3/6/15
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in news:mdapor$rcb$1
@news.datemas.de:
I'm not pretending to not be at roll.

Alan Baker

Mar 6, 2015, 12:42:22 PM3/6/15
On 2015-03-06 15:43:39 +0000, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy said:

> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in news:mdapor$rcb$1
> @news.datemas.de:
>
>> On 2015-03-05 22:37:38 +0000, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy said:
>>
>>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in news:md8aan$6or$1
>>> @news.datemas.de:

>>> Since you just cross-posted this to three completely unrelated
>>> groups, I can't help but think he might have a point. Whoever the
>>> hell "he" is.
>>
>> And so did you... ...cross-post that is.
>>
>> Sauce for the goose...
>>
> I'm not pretending to not be at roll.

You think you can manage that in English this time?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Mar 6, 2015, 1:08:30 PM3/6/15
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in
I probably could, but what would be the point? You're only
trolling, after all. Something you do quite often. Nearly all the
time, in fact.

BobbyK

Mar 6, 2015, 1:31:05 PM3/6/15

You think you can manage that in English this time?

I probably could, but what would be the point? You're only
trolling, after all. Something you do quite often. Nearly all the
time, in fact.

So stop replying, that shows your stupidity.
P.S. alt.dev.null can be circumvented.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Mar 6, 2015, 1:58:21 PM3/6/15
BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> wrote in

> You think you can manage that in English this time?
>>

> I probably could, but what would be the point? You're only
> trolling, after all. Something you do quite often. Nearly all the
> time, in fact.
>
> So stop replying, that shows your stupidity.

You just replied for the specific purpose of calling yourself an
idiot.Plus, of course, your newsreader didn't put in the proper
">" markers for the quoted text, which, with Forte Agent, is on by
default, so you had to have turned it off, for the specific purpose
of making your replies less readable, further supporting your claim
that you are an idiot.

> P.S. alt.dev.null can be circumvented.

No shit, Sherlock. If youre newsreader doesn't warn you that you're
replying to that specific newsgroup, it's a piece of shit and
you're an idiot for using it. If I wanted to be suble, I'd have
chosen alt.fan.kar-madlen.nose.fan.karl-malden.nose or
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

But we do agree that you're an idiot, so perhaps there's hope for
you yet.

Dumbass.

Robert Carnegie

Mar 8, 2015, 7:54:18 AM3/8/15
You do admit to trolling. And I think that your
troll-self is always present when you post in
rec.arts.sf.written; even if you aren't
consciously trying to make other people
unhappy, when the opportunity comes, you
take it. You can't be trusted, or, rather,
no one should trust you.

Wherefore, in my opinion, it sucks to be you.

P.S. Are /you/ "Alan Baker"? If so, see above.

Alie...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2015, 8:21:31 AM3/8/15
On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 4:54:18 AM UTC-7, Robert Carnegie wrote:
> On Friday, 6 March 2015 16:43:43 UTC, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> > Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in news:mdapor$rcb$1
> > @news.datemas.de:

> > > And so did you... ...cross-post that is.
> > >
> > > Sauce for the goose...
> > >
> > I'm not pretending to not be at roll.
> >
> > --
> > Terry Austin
> >
> > "Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more asshole."
> > -- David Bilek
> >
> > Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
>
> You do [admit to] trolling.

You misspelled "brag about".

> And I think that your
> troll-self is always present when you post in
> rec.arts.sf.written; even if you aren't
> consciously trying to make other people
> unhappy, when the opportunity comes, you
> take it. You can't be trusted, or, rather,
> no one should trust you.

On the contrary- predictability is a sort of trustworthiness.

> Wherefore, in my opinion, it sucks to be you.

Suckiness is in the, um, sensing organ of the beholder.

> P.S. Are /you/ "Alan Baker"? If so, see above.

I an certain he's not trolling the group into getting involved in the argument you insinuate he's having with himself. Except that it's working.

No, I think it's an instance of two Jabberwockies honing their talons on each other's scales because they have no other victims to hand. Claw. Whatever.

Mark L. Fergerson

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Mar 9, 2015, 12:22:09 AM3/9/15
Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote in

> On Friday, 6 March 2015 16:43:43 UTC, Gutless Umbrella Carrying
> Sissy wrote:
>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in news:mdapor$rcb$1
>> @news.datemas.de:

>> > And so did you... ...cross-post that is.
>> >
>> > Sauce for the goose...
>> >
>> I'm not pretending to not be at roll.
>>
>> --
>> Terry Austin
>>
>> "Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more asshole."
>> -- David Bilek
>>
>> Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
>
> You do admit to trolling.

I have, for many years. It's a very effective troll.

> And I think that your
> troll-self is always present when you post in
> rec.arts.sf.written; even if you aren't
> consciously trying to make other people
> unhappy,

I never try to make other people unhappy. I try (and almost always
succeed) to make myself amused. If you don't know the difference,
you're helping me succeed.

> when the opportunity comes, you
> take it. You can't be trusted, or, rather,
> no one should trust you.

I've never said otherwise. But likewise, no one should trust
someone stupid enough to reply to me when I am so obviously in
troll mode that even a moron like you can see it - and yet, you
reply anyway. But then, as the sort of evil coward that wants to
make self defense illegal, no one should trust you anyway.

> Wherefore, in my opinion, it sucks to be you.
>
> P.S. Are /you/ "Alan Baker"? If so, see above.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Mar 9, 2015, 12:24:00 AM3/9/15
"nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com> wrote in
Since Bobby has nothing to brag about, ever in his life, I imagine
he doesn't actually know the difference. Plus, in his world, it's
literally impossible for anyone to ever like doing anything he
doesn't like to do, you know.

Robert Carnegie

Mar 9, 2015, 7:01:05 AM3/9/15
On Monday, 9 March 2015 04:22:09 UTC, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote in
> > You do admit to trolling.
>
> I have, for many years. It's a very effective troll.
>
> > And I think that your
> > troll-self is always present when you post in
> > rec.arts.sf.written; even if you aren't
> > consciously trying to make other people
> > unhappy,
>
> I never try to make other people unhappy. I try (and almost always
> succeed) to make myself amused. If you don't know the difference,
> you're helping me succeed.

What difference? The one arises from the other.
I am confident that by writing this calmly and
without mental distress, I deprive you of the
pleasure, even if you pretend otherwise.

(I say this, not for your benefit, or for your
moral improvement, but to address the rest of
the audience. Think soliloquy.)

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Mar 9, 2015, 5:45:55 PM3/9/15

> On Monday, 9 March 2015 04:22:09 UTC, Gutless Umbrella Carrying
> Sissy wrote:
>> Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote in
>> > You do admit to trolling.
>>
>> I have, for many years. It's a very effective troll.
>>
>> > And I think that your
>> > troll-self is always present when you post in
>> > rec.arts.sf.written; even if you aren't
>> > consciously trying to make other people
>> > unhappy,
>>
>> I never try to make other people unhappy. I try (and almost
>> always succeed) to make myself amused. If you don't know the
>> difference, you're helping me succeed.
>
> What difference?

I win.