Re: Where Are the Einsteinians?

The Starmaker

May 23, 2016, 2:20:39 PM5/23/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> > JanPB wrote:
> > >
> > > On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 10:43:23 AM UTC+2, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> > > [the usual]
> > >
> > > "Einsteinians" don't exist. Simple!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jan
> >
> > The Eisteinians still exist....they just are smart enough Not to get
> > into the field of Science.
> >
> > They are doing other things...
> >
> > what they should be doing..
> >
> > what Nature intended them to be doing.
> >
> > Like saving lives instead of building bombs to kill them.
> >
> > To grab all the scientist in the world
> > just to build an atomic bomb because you simply
> > don't like Germans is a waste of natures time.
> >
> > They rather be playing a bongo, and be a baffoon.
> >

> It's like being drafted in the army, ...your whole life is ruined just because
> *somebody* wants to kill Germans.
>
> What do you call it when *somebody* tells Richard Feynman, "You gotta
> stop what you're doing with your life and career and go kill some Germans!"?

Of course, it wasn't the United States of America that drafted Richard Feynman...

it was...

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

today it's called...espionage, when you try to get the U.S. into a war with another country.

The Starmaker

May 23, 2016, 3:57:09 PM5/23/16
This is the blueprint to Einstein's atomic bomb:
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

Einstein was already building an atomic bomb before he wrote the letter..

Here is the lab where he was building it...

"b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being car-

ried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories,.."
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

Then, Szilard (einstein's private messenger) told Einstein,

"Huston, we got a problem!"

Einstein said, "What the fuck is the problem?"

Szilard said, "We are going to need more uranium to build dis fuckin bomb of yours!"

Einstein said, "Here some more, I had to bang Madame Curie and her daughter just
to get this stuff!"

Szilard said, "You don't seem to understand, we need tons of this stuff!!!"

Szilard said, "Where are we going to get it from? The U.S. doesn't even have
enough for what we need?"

Einstein said, "Don't worry, I'll think of somnething..."

to be continued

excerpt--from the book:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html