Re: God doesn't believe in atheist

The Starmaker

Apr 20, 2017, 12:55:31 AM4/20/17
Smiler wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 15:02:29 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > ¿
>
> The non-existent cannot believe in anything.

and you know this How?

do you mean, before you existed you didn't believe in anything??

or after you no longer exist you won't believe in anything???

So, God doesn't believe in atheist because he lives in...a non-existent
place?????

The Starmaker

Apr 20, 2017, 1:45:31 PM4/20/17
If by 'existent' you mean...does God have an apartment on Park Avenue,
then I don't think God exist in that form...

i don't even think he was born on earth...

some place maybe very far away...

where they don't believe in ...atheist.

The Starmaker

Apr 20, 2017, 4:07:03 PM4/20/17
It's like atheist are asking.."Okay smartypants, where does God lives at, what's his exact address?"

Am I suppose to provide the apartment number too???

Am I suppose to tell the atheist, "He lives in that apartment building over there but I don't know the apartment number."

Then the atheist replies, "Non-existent apartment number."

The Starmaker

Apr 21, 2017, 5:43:07 PM4/21/17
I'm really getting tired of all this 'God does not exist' talk going on for so long...

the problem here is....nobody wants to tell you the truth.

It is not in the interest of world leaders and scientist to tell you the truth...

they rather that you stay in the dark.

But, I'm going to bring you ...The Light.

The Truth is, God exist, always has...it's Yous who don't exist.

for exampl

The Starmaker

Apr 21, 2017, 6:00:04 PM4/21/17
For example...

When you go home tonight..

look at a tree

then

look at your girlfriends...body.

What do they have in common????

World leaders and scientist would have you think they are both made of...atoms.

But that wouldn't be true because I would be BANGING THE TREE!!!!

What they don't tell you (either they don't know...or don't want you to know)

is that...

it's not a tree.

It's just...

looks
like
tree.

"looks"
like
tree..

but
it
isn't
a tree
because it
was made
look
like
tree.

The tree
doesn't exist..

Yous don exist..

only God exist.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? God made the fuckin tree!

The Starmaker

Apr 22, 2017, 2:29:43 PM4/22/17
I'm make it simple...

you take a pencil
a lead pencil
that means a pencil containg lead..

you take a pencil

and you draw a tree..

then you take that same pencil and

draw a nude woman.

Is the drawing of the tree real?

Is the woman real?? It's just a drawing.

Both were drawn with the same lead pencil.

But what if you use a pencil that didn't
contain lead, but instead a 'atom pencil'?

you take a pencil

and you draw a tree..

then you take that same pencil and

draw a nude woman.

Is the drawing of the tree real?

Is the woman real?? It's just a drawing.

Both were drawn with the same 'atom pencil'.

Both were drawn to look real...

With an atom pencil you can have the tree grow leaves.

That's a cool pencil..

I can draw a earth and the heavens with it and everything would look real.

Why didn't God make the trees look like women?

The Starmaker

Apr 24, 2017, 1:41:37 AM4/24/17
i might have to start all over again...

you take a pencil
a lead pencil

actaully...did you know there does not exist one person on earth who
knows how to make a pencil???

The Starmaker

Apr 29, 2017, 1:31:51 PM4/29/17
Now where was I before I lost track...

Okay, it's very simple..

I mean, realllly simple..

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

That is all you need to know.

But, if you want to know How did God created the heavens and the
earth...it's very simple...

He simply took out his ...pen.

The Starmaker

Apr 29, 2017, 1:36:49 PM4/29/17
All your questions will be answered from the simple stroke of God's pen.

Like for example: "What came first, the chicken or the egg?"

He took His pen out....and drew a chicken!

The Starmaker

Apr 29, 2017, 2:01:04 PM4/29/17
God created man in His own image.

What that means is He took out his pen, looked in the mirror and created a Self-Portrait!

Go ahead, try it at home..get out a pencil and paper and draw a picture of yourself...look in the mirror.

Now, lets' go back to the chicken...

"What came first, Adam or Eve?"

The Starmaker

Apr 29, 2017, 3:15:15 PM4/29/17
Saint Else Ware wrote:

> On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 1:31:51 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > But, if you want to know How did God created the heavens and the
> > earth...it's very simple...
> >
> > He simply took out his ...pen.
>
> i thought he did something like convert some kind of energy into what we call matter somehow ...
>
> at some viewpoint or perspective, they would be the same anyway ...

all that stuff is inside the pen...the ink if you will,

then he drew a tree.

one tree

one earth

one chicken

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and one man.

SteveGG

Apr 30, 2017, 8:13:07 AM4/30/17
Amazing that some fools still believe in god, creation and all the BS
that goes with it ! If the univwrse had a begining, then what was a
day before ? Also, absolutely ridiculous that there is god that
oversees everything. It takes hundreds of thousands of years for
anything to transverse just one galaxy, including god's thoughts, so
god would have to be a very slow thinker !

Whisper

Apr 30, 2017, 8:23:49 AM4/30/17
On 30/04/2017 10:13 PM, SteveGG wrote:
> Amazing that some fools still believe in god, creation and all the BS
> that goes with it ! If the univwrse had a begining, then what was a
> day before ?

'Day before' is a human construct. It means nothing in absolute terms.

> Also, absolutely ridiculous that there is god that
> oversees everything. It takes hundreds of thousands of years for
> anything to transverse just one galaxy, including god's thoughts, so
> god would have to be a very slow thinker !

Where you're going wrong is assuming we as humans have any fucking idea
about anything. We are limited by being human. The universe may not
even exist. In fact you may be the only 'person' on the planet &
everything else you experience/sense is through your brain.

I have no doubt our human understanding of the universe we sense around
us is less than 0.0000000000000001% of what is really out there.

No doubt at all.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Apr 30, 2017, 2:56:06 PM4/30/17
SteveGG amok-crossposted across 5(!) newsgroups without Followup-To:

> Amazing that some fools still believe in god, creation and all the BS
> that goes with it !

Amazing that you still have not learned to post properly.

> If the univwrse had a begining, then what was a day before ?

JFTR: The idea that the (our) universe had a beginning is not limited to
religion and creationism at all.

There is a lot of observational *scientific* evidence that supports the Big
Bang theory that concludes, from the general theory of relativity applied to
our universe, that our universe *had* a beginning.

However, (real) science (cosmology) does not jump to the conclusion that
therefore our universe was created, which would require it to have (had) a
creator. For all we know, our universe could have begun from “nothing”,
i.e. quantum fluctuations in empty space could have produced our universe,
and in fact any other universe.

As a result, the concept of a “day before” the (our) universe began, or more
generally, a time before the Big Bang, is not well-defined. Time itself
began with (or, more precisely, shortly after) the Big Bang inasfar as
that, according to theory, causality breaks down before the Planck epoch.

As another result, there could be an infinite number of universes, our
universe just being one of them in what has been coined “the multiverse”.
(Hence my emphasis on “our”. Scientific understanding has moved beyond
the point where we literally mean “universe” as “the only one” as per the
original Latin.)

See also: <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Universe_from_Nothing> p.

> Also, absolutely ridiculous that there is god that oversees everything.

Full ACK.

> It takes hundreds of thousands of years for anything to transverse just
> one galaxy, including god's thoughts, so god would have to be a very slow
> thinker !

Your logic is flawed because a lifeform that we, at our current stage of
development, would accept as a deity, could have discovered laws of physics
that we have not discovered yet. Keep in mind:

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

–Clarke’s third law

which can been rephrased as

“Any sufficiently advanced extraterrestrial intelligence is
indistinguishable from God.”

–Shermer's last law

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke%27s_three_laws>

However, the existence of such a lifeform grows the more unlikely the more
we develop our understanding of our universe.

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2

The Starmaker

Apr 30, 2017, 3:34:38 PM4/30/17
The guy with the pointed ears is quoting...science fiction writers!!! THAT'S INSANE!!!!

British science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke formulated three adages
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke%27s_three_laws

God had a dream...so he painted his dream.

He took out his pen and drew a tree.

Which is worse, quoting from the bible or quoting from a ...science fiction book????

Sjouke Burry

Apr 30, 2017, 3:40:03 PM4/30/17
On 30.04.17 21:34, The Starmaker wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> “Any sufficiently advanced extraterrestrial intelligence is
>> indistinguishable from God.â€
>>
>> –Shermer's last law
>>
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke%27s_three_laws>
>>
>> However, the existence of such a lifeform grows the more unlikely the more
>> we develop our understanding of our universe.
>>
>> --
>> PointedEars
>>
>> Twitter: @PointedEars2
>> Please do not cc me. / Bitte keine Kopien per E-Mail.
>

> The guy with the pointed ears is quoting...science fiction writers!!! THAT'S INSANE!!!!
>

> British science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke formulated three adages
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke%27s_three_laws
>

> God had a dream...so he painted his dream.
>

> He took out his pen and drew a tree.
>

> Which is worse, quoting from the bible or quoting from a ...science fiction book????

You mean to tell there is a difference?

The Starmaker

Apr 30, 2017, 3:41:40 PM4/30/17
SteveGG wrote:

> Amazing that some fools still believe in god, creation and all the BS
> that goes with it ! If the univwrse had a begining, then what was a
> day before ?

Are you talking about...yesterday, or the day before yesterday??

The Starmaker

Apr 30, 2017, 3:59:02 PM4/30/17
Next, the guy with the pointed ears will be quoting...Star Trek! I wonder which character he'll quote¿

"Set Phasers To Stun"

"I'm Givin' Her All She's Got, Captain!"

"Highly Illogical..."

"Khaaannnn!"

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Apr 30, 2017, 4:46:56 PM4/30/17
The Starmaker wrote:

> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>> SteveGG amok-crossposted across 5(!) newsgroups without Followup-To:
>> > It takes hundreds of thousands of years for anything to transverse just
>> > one galaxy, including god's thoughts, so god would have to be a very
>> > slow thinker !
>>
>> Your logic is flawed because a lifeform that we, at our current stage of
>> development, would accept as a deity, could have discovered laws of
>> physics
>> that we have not discovered yet. Keep in mind:
>>
>> “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
>> magic.â€
>>
>> –Clarke’s third law
>>
>> which can been rephrased as
>>
>> “Any sufficiently advanced extraterrestrial intelligence is
>> indistinguishable from God.â€
>>
>> –Shermer's last law

Your newsreader is broken. Get a better one. There were properly declared
and encoded Unicode characters in my posting, not the character salad that
you made out of them.

>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke%27s_three_laws>
>>
>> However, the existence of such a lifeform grows the more unlikely the
>> more we develop our understanding of our universe.
>
> The guy with the pointed ears is quoting...science fiction writers!!!

I have quoted *one* person who was *also* a science-fiction writer:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Clarke>

The other, Michael Shermer, “is an American science writer, historian of
science, founder of The Skeptics Society, and Editor in Chief of its
magazine Skeptic, which is largely devoted to investigating pseudoscientific
and supernatural claims.” I understand that he received a B.A. in
psychology, and a B.A. and a Ph.D. in the history of science.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Shermer>

What degrees have you received, “The Starmaker”?

> THAT'S INSANE!!!!

No, it is not. Consider, for example, Asimov’s robots, and the ST:TNG
android, Data, and compare with current robotics and the beginning of real-
life androids. Consider “2001: A Space Odyssey” and compare with the
International Space Station. Consider the Star Trek tricorders and compare
with real-life smartphones (and, most recently, a working medical instrument
that is based on the medical tricorder and has won the Google XPrize).
Consider Picard’s desktop mini-computer and compare with my laptop.
Consider the Universal Translator and compare with Google Translate.
Consider the Impulse drive and the Warp drive and compare with current
developments in propulsion like ion thrusters. And so on.

Science and technology have informed science-fiction at least as much as
science-fiction has inspired scientists and inventors. It is a fallacy to
discredit an idea just because it comes from from science-fiction.

> British science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke formulated three adages
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke%27s_three_laws

You are not paying attention. I have already cited that.

> God had a dream...so he painted his dream.
>

> He took out his pen and drew a tree.

It is a dream … a *pipe* dream of yours and other creationists, who are
unable to grasp the wonders of reality.

But we know since more than a century now that this is not how it happened.

Instead: The tree formed, after billions of years of natural selection, from
symbiotic plant cells, which formed first after aminoacids combined to form
the DNA (DesoxyriboNucleic Acid) molecules located mostly in their cell
nucleus. Aminoacids contain, among other atoms, carbon atoms. Carbon is a
chemical element, the nuclei of its atoms which could only be produced by
stellar nuclear fusion, i.e. in stars, and were ejected into the
interstellar medium when those stars went supernova. Stars formed after
interstellar clouds of mostly hydrogen cooled by emitting radiation so that
they could collapse in parts under their own gravitation, and the
temperature of the collapsing parts of the cloud increased due to increasing
gas pressure. Those clouds of hydrogen gas formed from hydrogen atoms and
free ions. (All of this we can still *observe* happening in other parts of
our universe, so by comparison to religion, it is _not_ just a story.) A
hydrogen atom consists of a proton and an electron. And those particles
were produced shortly after the Big Bang, about 13.8 billion years, short
scale, ago. (We can observe and have observed, over many years, the Cosmic
Microwave Background, the afterglow of the Big Bang, which is evidence of
the Big Bang. Again, unlike religion, _not_ only a story.)

It strikes me as very odd that someone calling themselves “The Starmaker” is
blissfully unaware of all of this.

> Which is worse, quoting from the bible or quoting from a ...science
> fiction book????

It is the validity of the thought, not its source, that matters.

Does it give you pleasure to ignore my Followup-To, and to crosspost *again*
to *exactly* those newsgroups that I have trimmed from the previous
crosspost? Or are you simply unable to choose and handle properly the
software that you are using?

F'up2 sci.physics.relativity *again*.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Apr 30, 2017, 5:00:10 PM4/30/17
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> […] Consider the Star Trek tricorders and compare with real-life
> smartphones (and, most recently, a working medical instrument that is
> based on the medical tricorder and has won the Google XPrize).

Correction: It won the _Qualcomm_ Tricorder _XPRIZE_.

<http://tricorder.xprize.org/>

F'up2 rec.arts.sf.written

The Starmaker

Apr 30, 2017, 7:21:47 PM4/30/17
What kind of nonsence is this, "What came first, the tree or the plant?"

He took out his pen and drew a tree...now where do you think the second tree came from?

I've heard of the 'tree of Life', but i never heard the 'plant of life'....give me a break with ypur pointed ear nonsence...

The Starmaker

Apr 30, 2017, 7:24:41 PM4/30/17
What came first, Star Trek or Dick Tracy?

The Starmaker

May 1, 2017, 1:03:22 AM5/1/17
Yap Honghor wrote:
> So, a pixie needs a pen too?
> >
> > Like for example: "What came first, the chicken or the egg?"
>
> And ???
> >
> > He took His pen out....and drew a chicken!
>
> For this, you will be in hot soup....what about if it drew an egg first?????

God created Man, not a boy. The egge won't hatch without a chicken
sitting on it...

The Starmaker

May 5, 2017, 2:38:00 AM5/5/17
Now, everybody knows there is only one earth...(except NASA with their daily fake science news)

In order for there to be another Earth, you need to ..clone a earth and put it between here and the moon.

You can call it earth2 or female earth.

> one chicken
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> and one man.

Now when God took out his pen and drew a tree, and a man...it's just..

it's just an ...illustration.

It isn't real. It's...YOU are just an...illustration.

Strange how all these 'illustration' are under a illusion they are real...

maybe...not so strange...

otherwise She wouldn't fall for all your nonsence..

The Starmaker

May 5, 2017, 3:04:47 AM5/5/17
Of course there is one problem of how do you make an earth from our own
earth...i haven't had time to come up with an answer...i don't read
science fiction books.

The Starmaker

May 5, 2017, 5:07:02 PM5/5/17
Now, God made man in his own image...

He looked in the mirror, took out His pen...and he drew a picture of Himself!

tesla sTinker

May 7, 2017, 8:38:54 PM5/7/17
look, God also told you not to trust man.
So why would you?

Just trust His Word... I don't think you can comprehend that part,
the liars, when He had said, look to yourselves.

GET A REAL BIBLE Stupid.
http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/HolyBible/titlepg.htm

http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/HolyBible/Psalms.htm#chpt145

On 5/5/2017 2:07 PM, The Starmaker scribbled:

The Starmaker

May 8, 2017, 2:15:21 PM5/8/17
but when God made ...a woman, he used the same process with the chicken
he drew, ...woman came from man just as an egg came from the chicken.

and the tree He drew...the second tree came from the first tree.

It wasn't necessary for Him to draw a billion trees! One suffice.

The Starmaker

May 9, 2017, 2:24:00 AM5/9/17

The Starmaker

May 10, 2017, 2:31:52 AM5/10/17
Now you have an idea that each of yous are just an...illustration.

That's a lot of illustrations walking around your neighborhood...

From head to toe...just an illustration.

You're as real as Betty Boop.

The Starmaker

May 13, 2017, 3:56:25 PM5/13/17
There are certaintly a lot of copies of the original illustrations on earth, probably around 3 billion copies of girls alone.

(if you get a chance tell your girfriend to take off her clothes and look at the illustration, or go to a strip club)

but there is only One Earth in the entire universe...

looking for another earth is not going to work...it's stupid.

What you need to do is make a copy and place it between here and our moon.

and then build a rocket and get off my fuckin planet!

too many betty boops..

The Starmaker

May 13, 2017, 4:01:32 PM5/13/17
So how does an illustration become an atheist? He goes to McDomalds and they rasie the price of chicken nuggets and he yells..

"You see! THERE NO FUCKING GOD!!!!"

The Starmaker

May 14, 2017, 3:22:44 PM5/14/17
Now, there's room for another earth between here and the moon, ..

all you have to do is place a rock between both places, throw some water on it and plant a tree.

You can pick up one of the other rocks like Venus or Mars and push it over here.

Throw some water on it and plant a tree.

But to search for another Earth....that's completely STUPID.

and a waste of time if you ask me...

It's not very hard to push Venus over here...

there is a certain point in it's orbit where you just...push it, and it will swing right over here...

place it between the earth and the moon...add some water and plant a tree, the moon will make it rain on Venus.

But to search for another Earth....that's completely STUPID.

and a waste of time if you ask me...

The Starmaker

May 14, 2017, 6:04:20 PM5/14/17
NASA is sooooo stupid..
NASA says it is looking for water
on other planets...the fuckin water is here already!!!!
All they have to do is make a fuckin copy of it!...like
every fuckin thing on earth does...make copies.

If you want another earth with water on it, you make a fuckin
copy of it!

NASA is soooo stupid...(and the people who follow them)...

NASA needs to be shut down, today. Their thinking is wrong.

The Starmaker

May 15, 2017, 1:50:21 AM5/15/17
Now, Religious people need to ask the Scientist.."Why are you looking for another Earth when God only made one Earth?"

The Starmaker

May 16, 2017, 1:44:46 PM5/16/17
'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

That's it, there is only one earth!

Religous people need to get together and shut down NASA. The search for Water and life on other planets is...stupid.

There is only one planet in the universe that contains water and life and it's called...earth.

Tell Trump to shut down NASA.

If NASA wishes to continue to exist they need to change...directions. Make a copy of earth.

It's that simple.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

May 17, 2017, 1:18:11 PM5/17/17
The scientist and NASA looks at these words: 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

and they try to convince you with "We found a billion earths!" when they haven't even showed a second one.

Then they tell the presidents, "There is no fuckin God, we gotta find water and people on other planets or else we will all die!"

But it is written there clearly: 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

God created only one earth.

He took out his pen, drew a circle...bing..you got an earth.

Now, I can crush one sheet of a newspaper..
into a ball
keep putting
rubberbands around it
and play handball with it.

And I'm not even God!

The Starmaker

May 17, 2017, 1:29:46 PM5/17/17

The Starmaker

May 20, 2017, 2:01:40 PM5/20/17
The answer of course is...they are trying very hard to be an atheist. It's not easy. They have to compete with God.

So the scientist let out to their people...'We have to erase that first sentence in the bible,

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth". we have to remove God, remove the one earth...and if necessary...remove the heavens.'

(nobody calls the stars in the sky 'heavens' anymore)

How about the "in the beginning" part? Well Einstein tried to remove it and said there was never a beginning...but

some preist named Georges Lemaître knocked him down , so they had to go back and put the "beginning" back in.

Know they are working on getting rid of it again.

The Starmaker

May 20, 2017, 2:10:16 PM5/20/17
Now, if you go outside..and see people..

you can see the 'illustrations' walking, talking, running..

If you look at one illustration from head to toe, you can see each illustration is individual...like
if they just jumped out of an ink bottle.

Once you can see each illustration as individual illustrations..

from head to toe (you must look at the top of the head to the toe)..

then...you may begin to see...they are not...people or humans.

The illustrations are in fact...

hanson

May 20, 2017, 2:16:41 PM5/20/17
> some preist named Georges Lemaītre knocked him down , so they had to go
> back and put the "beginning" back in.
> Know they are working on getting rid of it again.

You may wanna add to your splendid monolog that Einstein
accused everyone who did not praise his "Juden-Physik"
as being an Anti-Semite, yet Einstein had no qualms to
contemptuously refer to Lemaītre's a "Catholic Physics."

The Starmaker

May 20, 2017, 2:21:39 PM5/20/17
Now, if I start a business

and I want to build my own earth..

up there somewhere..

that earth would legally

belong to me since

there are no

laws against it

according to

the Outer Space Treaty.

the Outer Space Treaty does not pertain to people starting a business in space, only countries are not allowed to own another planet.

So...there are certain people I will not allow on my earth.

I don't think I need to list them, yous knows whos yous ares.

The Starmaker

May 20, 2017, 2:52:10 PM5/20/17
Now you ask, How do I intend to make another earth? It's very simple...i just throw a tree up in space.

The Starmaker

May 21, 2017, 5:42:42 PM5/21/17
> > some preist named Georges Lemaître knocked him down , so they had to go
> > back and put the "beginning" back in.
> > Know they are working on getting rid of it again.
> >
> You may wanna add to your splendid monolog that Einstein
> accused everyone who did not praise his "Juden-Physik"
> as being an Anti-Semite, yet Einstein had no qualms to
> contemptuously refer to Lemaître's a "Catholic Physics."

Well Mr. Hanson...I'm not sure what "Juden" means..

Einstein was of the Jewish race, but not of the Jewish religion.

Actually, Einstein was brought up in the Catholic Religion, and he was not a 'practicing Jew"...he didn't
believe the jewish people are the chosen ones.

"Catholic Physics" or "Christian physics" is where Science is born from.

Any scientist who doesn't believe in God anymore...is a sinner. A God denier....a lost soul searching for water in outer space.

hanson

May 21, 2017, 7:31:59 PM5/21/17

The Starmaker aka Sternmacher wrote:
> Well Mr. Hanson...I'm not sure what "Juden" means..

hanson wrote:
SternSchmuck, don't lie so sanctimoniously. You do know
very well what "Juden" means. See your own posts. LOL

Sternmacher wrote:
> Einstein was of the Jewish race, but not of the Jewish religion.

hanson wrote:
"Jewish race" ?... Cretin Glazier, Sammy Davis Jr, Whoopi Goldberg
Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Sen. Joe Lieberman, & the Yellow
Kaifengs, etc....
Do you know what "race" means, you doped up Dreidel? LOL

SternKacker wrote:
> Actually, Einstein was brought up in the Catholic Religion,
> and he was not a 'practicing Jew"...he didn't believe the
> jewish people are the chosen ones.
> "Catholic Physics" or "Christian physics" is where Science is born from.
> Any scientist who doesn't believe in God anymore...is a sinner.
> A God denier....a lost soul searching for water in outer space.

hanson wrote:
Sternmacher given the Kack you just posted you are either
drunk, loaded or the JDL was knocking on your door. LOL

The Starmaker

May 21, 2017, 8:45:45 PM5/21/17

> hanson wrote:
> >> You may wanna add to your splendid monolog that Einstein
> >> accused everyone who did not praise his "Juden-Physik"
> >> as being an Anti-Semite, yet Einstein had no qualms to
> >> contemptuously refer to Lemaître's a "Catholic Physics."
> >
> The Starmaker aka Sternmacher wrote:
> > Well Mr. Hanson...I'm not sure what "Juden" means..
> >
> hanson wrote:
> SternSchmuck, don't lie so sanctimoniously. You do know
> very well what "Juden" means. See your own posts. LOL
>
> Sternmacher wrote:
> > Einstein was of the Jewish race, but not of the Jewish religion.
> >
> hanson wrote:
> "Jewish race" ?... Cretin Glazier, Sammy Davis Jr, Whoopi Goldberg
> Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Sen. Joe Lieberman, & the Yellow
> Kaifengs, etc....
> Do you know what "race" means, you doped up Dreidel? LOL

Sammy Davis jr was half spanish and half black....he could've choose any
religion, but he could not choose to be jewish cause it's a race.

Robert DeNiro is half Italian and half jewish...is he a half of a jewish
religion? Hoe do you cut that in half???

> SternKacker wrote:
> > Actually, Einstein was brought up in the Catholic Religion,
> > and he was not a 'practicing Jew"...he didn't believe the
> > jewish people are the chosen ones.
> > "Catholic Physics" or "Christian physics" is where Science is born from.
> > Any scientist who doesn't believe in God anymore...is a sinner.
> > A God denier....a lost soul searching for water in outer space.
> >
> hanson wrote:
> Sternmacher given the Kack you just posted you are either
> drunk, loaded or the JDL was knocking on your door. LOL

The JDL was founded defending a convicted child molesting rapist. The
JDL is a garbage organization based on their foundation.

No foundation can stand on that type of founding.

and it's not Sternmacher, it's Starmaker???? get it right! otherwise
I'll cut the toes off the parrot who does your typeing!

The Starmaker

May 22, 2017, 6:15:07 PM5/22/17

And their leaders are no different...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MCHSpuTJFs

The Starmaker

May 22, 2017, 6:25:53 PM5/22/17
The ADL was founded on a
murder rapist in 1913 murder of a 13-year-old girl Mary Phagan.
Found quilty by a jury.

And hanged.

The ADL is a despicable organization founded on a
murder rapist in 1913 murder of a 13-year-old girl Mary Phagan.

And any organization that is founded by defending murderers and rapists
of children is despicable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MCHSpuTJFs

Discusting.

Gross!!!

Like if!

The Starmaker

they're just a bunch of religious gangsters!

The Starmaker

May 24, 2017, 1:41:52 PM5/24/17
i used to live near a rubber band factory
so I would take one sheet of newspaper
crush it into a ball and tie
rubberbands around it untill
it it was formed to a
rubberball.

the newspaper comes from a tree..
the rubber comes from a tree.

throw that ball into space...

Do you know what would happen????

The Starmaker

May 24, 2017, 1:44:02 PM5/24/17
the jdl does not knock on my door...i knock on their door.

The Starmaker

May 24, 2017, 2:08:26 PM5/24/17
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

I know that still some don't understand..

You take a pencil

and draw a tree..

you erase it and

draw a person.

The tree and person both
come from the leaded pencil..

is the person a tree?

or is the tree a person?

The truth is...they are both just an illustration.

It was Made to look like a tree..

and it looks like a tree.

You ask any kid, "What is that?"

and they would say..."It's a tree!"

But it's not a ...tree.

It was Made to look like a tree.

It's just the particles arranged from a pencil to Form a tree.

It has the characteristics of tree.

But it's not a tree..

In otherwords, You are not a person.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

May 24, 2017, 2:27:09 PM5/24/17
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

> I know that still some don't understand..

Broke the algorithm, but it got this far:

"I still do not understand you know."

This web site is genius. And it knows Starmaker very well.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

The Starmaker

May 24, 2017, 4:38:07 PM5/24/17
Now, lets do a little scientific experiment...

Get your girlfriend or wife and take off
all her clothes.

(the clothes were made to cover up/hide her naked flesh so
she doesn't walk down the streets naked)

(not that she will be any safer at home with you...)

Once you get her to take off her clothes...(some of
you married guys might have a hard time getting her to
take off her clothes, her boyfriend might not like it)

(she doesn't want to cheat on him...)

Once you get her to take off her clothes...you'll notice
it's a pretty illustration. (you might want to take a picture and upload it
so we can all look at it..)

Once you get her to take off her clothes...you'll notice she is covered with flesh.

The flesh is to cover/hide the, the.. some sort of ...machine.

The face is to distract you, ...she looks at you and even talks..to you,

but she just an illustration made to Look like a woman.

She could've been easily a ...tree.

Oh, don't forget to upload those pictures, I want to see your girlfriend naked.

It's all in the name of Science...Physics...

The Starmaker

May 24, 2017, 4:49:44 PM5/24/17
When she looks at you do you notice a sneering, like she's making fun of you, laughing at you????

Because you're falling for it....

fool.

and if you don't have a girlfried or a wife...watch out for those girls that seem to call you just about...dinner time.

mealticket

fool (she says)

The Starmaker

May 24, 2017, 8:52:07 PM5/24/17
I almost forgot...

another layer of lies..

besides the layer of flesh that covers her (or it)..
and the layer of clothes that cover her as she walks..
you got a illustration layer of lipstick, makeup and perfume!

You know why girls wear perfume and makeup? cause they're stinky and ugly.