Ceres4

The Starmaker

Jun 10, 2015, 2:41:24 PM6/10/15
The fraud contines...

http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/get-up-close-with-ceres-weird-bright-spots-in-new-nasa-photo/

Faking from the beggining to end is common among yous, ain't it?

you guys got a free 'get out of jail' card or something...?

The Starmaker

Jun 10, 2015, 4:46:01 PM6/10/15
Michael Moroney wrote:
> Nice.
>
> A closer look is here:
> http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/images/largesize/PIA19568_hires.jpg
>
> Let's hope they can get a real nice shot in August when Dawn orbits closer
> to the surface. And they have to cut back on the exposure so that the
> bright spots don't saturate the camera.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/images/largesize/PIA19568_hires.jpg

There is no 'exposure' tricks, it just amaturer fraud of graying out everything except white spots that are not even there!!!

this is what it suppose to look like...
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/PIA19568_hires-aaa.jpg

Somebody must have spilled cocaine on the photo....that is yous drug of choice, isn't it?

The Starmaker

or is it smack (heroin) yours choice of drugs?

The Starmaker

Jun 10, 2015, 4:48:45 PM6/10/15
No matter what the 'white spots' are fake.

The Starmaker

Jun 10, 2015, 4:52:09 PM6/10/15
and of course they upload the grayscale version, removing the other rgb channels to hide the fraud!
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/images/largesize/PIA19568_hires.jpg

wat a bunch of fuckin crooks those nasa guys are...

The Starmaker

Jun 11, 2015, 5:36:32 PM6/11/15
Can you guess what's creating those unusual bright spots on Ceres? NASA asks...
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/dawn/world_ceres/

I guessed it right...it's a fucking FRAUD Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrr!!

Who else wants to vote?

The Starmaker

Jun 12, 2015, 3:24:20 PM6/12/15
The Starmaker wrote:

> Can you guess what's creating those unusual bright spots on Ceres? NASA asks...
> http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/dawn/world_ceres/
>
> I guessed it right...it's a fucking FRAUD Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrr!!
>
> Who else wants to vote?

Have you notice that NASA's photos went from a white blob to....spots?

They simply retouced the blob into...spots!

I'm guessing, somebody at NASA must have looked up the word "spot" in the dictionary and decided they need to
make it look like a ....spot.

spot
spät/
noun
noun: spot; plural noun: spots; modifier noun: spot

1.
a small round or roundish mark, differing in color or texture from the surface around it.

I can spot a fraud a mile away....

The Starmaker

Jun 12, 2015, 9:16:01 PM6/12/15
Michael Moroney wrote:

> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>
> >Have you notice that NASA's photos went from a white blob to....spots?
>
> Did they finally photograph the area with the exposure turned down?
>
> It'll be great to figure out what those bright spots really are.

Turning down the exposure does not...make *all* the 'other' white spots disapear...

you have to 'grey out' all the other white spots so that only the center white spots stand out.

In other words, you make it appear there are only white spots in the center, you need to grey out
all the other white spots to trick evrybody into thinking there are only a few white spots...instead
of the millions that there are.

Turning down the exposure does not work.

It makes the black, blacker, the the whites, whiter.

How do you get rid of all the 'other' white spots? you grey them out.

That's how it works.

Any questions?

NASA: "Can you turn down the exposure to make all the other white spots disapear?"

Artist: "No sir, I will need to grey it out."

NASA: "Well, I don't give a fuck how you do it, just get rid of
all those fucking other white spots so only the center show a few spots, goddamnit!!!"

The Starmaker

Jun 13, 2015, 3:16:56 PM6/13/15
Another 'fraud' they use is the words "World Cere's"

Cere's is NOT a "World".

There is only one World, and that place is called Earth.

The Starmaker

Anybody wants to go to World Mars?

I cannot believe how you guys *allow* this fraud to go on....
the only explanation I can come up with is that you're all...pussies!

The Starmaker

Jun 15, 2015, 2:47:02 AM6/15/15
there is a rumor going around that the cere's spots are
aliens mirrors..

maybe it's a SOS signal...

any truth to this?

T Guy

Jun 15, 2015, 8:36:44 AM6/15/15
On Saturday, June 13, 2015 at 8:16:56 PM UTC+1, The Starmaker wrote:
> Another 'fraud' they use is the words "World Cere's"
>
> Cere's is NOT a "World".
>

> There is only one World, and that place is called Earth.

On which they have a World Series. Well, a small part of it does.

pete...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 10:09:36 AM6/15/15
Asimov once did a short science fact piece on Ceres. He noted at the
end that he was dithering on which topic to write on until he hit
on the perfect title: "The World, Ceres"

pt

Greg Goss

Jun 15, 2015, 12:34:19 PM6/15/15
I eventually learned that the "World" series between the "national"
league and "american" league was named after a newspaper and wasn't
intended to represent Cubans or Japanese unless they hired themselves
out to appropriate teams.

Lawrence Watt-Evans

Jun 15, 2015, 1:53:48 PM6/15/15
Actually, further research has shown that to be a cover story devised
well after the fact.

When the World Series was invented baseball had not yet been
established in Japan or Cuba, or much of anywhere outside the eastern
United States, so the name was not as ridiculous as all that, and it
just never got changed as the game spread.

Once it became obviously absurd someone made up the story about the
New York World having sponsored the idea, but in fact the World did
not do so.

---

The Starmaker

Jun 15, 2015, 4:27:02 PM6/15/15
there is also a rumor (and i believe that the rumor is coming from NASA itself) that
the "spot" is a reflection from the metal of a crashed flying saucer.....

any truth to this????

could be, couldn't it???

I mean, it's better than their fuckin fraud ....

I like a good story just like anybody else...
I like science fiction movies and the twilight zone and the outer limits...

Why couldn't they have crashed on Mars instead?

Nobody smart would fly in those things anyway...

it's like being a cop, you have to be stupid to be a cop.

I would like to see a science fiction movie, where a flying saucer lands on earth, and a woman comes out of it.

A real hot chick...

peace on earth,,,

The Starmaker

Jun 16, 2015, 4:45:09 AM6/16/15
Okay, ...

I have 'photographic unretouched proof/evidence' those Cere's white spots photos are just a NASA fraud.

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/thumbnails/image/pia19559-1041.jpg?itok=liOhRvPZ

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/pia19559-1041.jpg

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/pia19559-1041-a.jpg

Do you notice around the white spots there is solid black around the white spots?

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/pia19559-1041-ab.jpg

Here is a close-up...

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/pia19559-1041-abc.jpg

What caused the solid black areas around the white spots?

What cause the lighter areas around outside the solid black areas?

What caused the whites spots within the solid black area?

The Starmaker

(i didn't fill in the area with the solid black)

The answer is simple....

1) the lighter areas outside the solid black area is natural part of the terrain.

2) The solid black area was caused by someone trying to enhance around the white area manually...by
darkening around to create...white spots.

3) Someone whiten the white spots and then had to 'darken' around the white spots manually to create more contrast.

4) of course, they also darken the whole planet leaving only the the white spots to show.

(i didn't fill in the area with the solid black) (so how did the solid black area appeared around the white spots??? How did it get there?)

The Starmaker

Jun 16, 2015, 3:22:13 PM6/16/15
Michael Moroney wrote:

> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>
> >What caused the solid black areas around the white spots?
>
> Your poor use of photoshop.

All I did was selected the area 'around' the crater and 'enhanced'..which brought out center it using forcenic techiques to 'find out' "What caused the white spots?"
And all of a sudden the "solid black areas" appeared just only around the white spots.

So the question remains, "Who drew in the solid black areas????" What caused the solid black areas around the white spots?

The answer of coure is 'NASA crooks"!

The Starmaker

Siri Cruz

Jun 16, 2015, 3:28:21 PM6/16/15
In article <558077...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> All I did was selected the area 'around' the crater and 'enhanced'..which
> brought out center it using forcenic techiques to 'find out' "What caused the
> white spots?"

JPEG compression artifacts?

> I have 'photographic unretouched proof/evidence' those Cere's white spots
> photos are just a NASA fraud.
>

> http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/thumbnails/im
> age/pia19559-1041.jpg?itok=liOhRvPZ

JPEGs are already retouched. Look at the original image data including the
metadata on exposure, luminosity precision, range, and clipping, etc.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
When is a Kenyan not a Kenyan? When he's a Canadian.
That's People's Commissioner Siri Cruz now. Punch!

The Starmaker

Jun 16, 2015, 4:26:17 PM6/16/15
It is not a question whether they have been retouched...the question
is.. 'Where' have they been retouched?

And the answer is...directly where the white spots are.

Siri Cruz

Jun 16, 2015, 4:33:46 PM6/16/15
In article <558086...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> It is not a question whether they have been retouched...the question
> is.. 'Where' have they been retouched?

Idiot, JPEGS use lossy comprehension. They always modify the image. That's why
you have to look at the original images and their metadata.

The Starmaker

Jun 16, 2015, 7:55:13 PM6/16/15
Siri Cruz wrote:

> In article <558086...@ix.netcom.com>,
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > It is not a question whether they have been retouched...the question
> > is.. 'Where' have they been retouched?
>
> Idiot, JPEGS use lossy comprehension. They always modify the image. That's why
> you have to look at the original images and their metadata.

Where is the original image? Anybody can edit "metadata"...

The Starmaker

Jun 16, 2015, 8:01:24 PM6/16/15
Arc Michael wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:45:07 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Okay, ...
> >
> > I have 'photographic unretouched proof/evidence' those Cere's white spots photos are just a NASA fraud.
> >

> Duffas have u seen the new ones? Like the new side shots and up close, tard for brains?
>
> http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA19573_modest.jpg

They are still "graying out" the whole planet and creating white spots...

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/PIA19573-abc.jpg

it's just a con job.

The Starmaker

Siri Cruz

Jun 16, 2015, 9:01:00 PM6/16/15
In article <5580B7...@ix.netcom.com>,
Why ask me? Ask JPL.

The Starmaker

Jun 16, 2015, 10:29:16 PM6/16/15
Siri Cruz wrote:

> In article <5580B7...@ix.netcom.com>,
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > Siri Cruz wrote:

> > > Idiot, JPEGS use lossy comprehension. They always modify the image. That's
> > > why
> > > you have to look at the original images and their metadata.
> > >

> > Where is the original image? Anybody can edit "metadata"...
>
> Why ask me? Ask JPL.

It was You who brought up "That's why you have to look at the original images..."

Everyone knows they don't want you to see the 'original image'.

That is why it's called...FRAUD!

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jun 16, 2015, 11:13:33 PM6/16/15
Arc Michael wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:45:07 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Okay, ...
> >
> > I have 'photographic unretouched proof/evidence' those Cere's white spots photos are just a NASA fraud.
> >

> Duffas have u seen the new ones? Like the new side shots and up close, tard for brains?
>
> http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA19573_modest.jpg

I don't know why you posted that link...all four photos including your
link pictured here are all grayed out frauds...

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/details.php?id=pia19568

The Starmaker

Jun 17, 2015, 12:16:49 AM6/17/15
no white spots on this photo of Ceres, so no need to 'grey it out', is
there?
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/docs/PIA19569.jpg

HVAC

Jun 17, 2015, 6:55:54 AM6/17/15
On 6/16/2015 10:29 PM, The Starmaker wrote:

>>> Where is the original image? Anybody can edit "metadata"...
>>
>> Why ask me? Ask JPL.
>

> It was You who brought up "That's why you have to look at the original images..."
>

> Everyone knows they don't want you to see the 'original image'.
>

> That is why it's called...FRAUD!

You would be well advised to listen to Ms. Cruz.
She is obviously well informed.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

William December Starr

Jun 19, 2015, 7:23:07 PM6/19/15
In article <v04una5s6nvk65tjh...@reader80.eternal-september.org>,
Lawrence Watt-Evans <l...@sff.net> said:

> Greg Goss <go...@gossg.org> wrote:
>
>> I eventually learned that the "World" series between the
>> "national" league and "american" league was named after a
>> newspaper and wasn't intended to represent Cubans or Japanese
>> unless they hired themselves out to appropriate teams.
>
> Actually, further research has shown that to be a cover story
> devised well after the fact.
>
> When the World Series was invented baseball had not yet been
> established in Japan or Cuba, or much of anywhere outside the
> eastern United States, so the name was not as ridiculous as all
> that, and it just never got changed as the game spread.
>
> Once it became obviously absurd someone made up the story about
> the New York World having sponsored the idea, but in fact the
> World did not do so.

Well, humbug.

-- wds

The Starmaker

Jun 21, 2015, 6:50:08 PM6/21/15
I don't even want to post a link...but now NASA is saying there is more whites spots on CERES. Oh really, they stop 'greying them out"?

Now they talking...pyramids, on CERES!

I guess Congress is on to them....

you gotta fool Congress if you want to extort money from them.

It's like they are telling Congress..."WE need more money to see what the flying saucer that crashed on Ceres looks like!!"

Woudn't it be funny if it turns out that somebody just dropped a cigarette lighter on Ceres?

The Starmaker

Jun 22, 2015, 2:31:03 PM6/22/15

The Starmaker

Jun 23, 2015, 3:42:12 PM6/23/15
Dwarf planet Ceres reveals pyramid-
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/feat-ceres-pyramid/

It doesn't seem that anyone is bothering to ask the Question, "Who Built The Pyramid?"

So, I'm asking...Who Built The Pyramid?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/feat-ceres-pyramid/

The Starmaker

And while we're on the subject on Ceres....What Happen to the Dinosaurs?

Hägar

Jun 23, 2015, 8:09:20 PM6/23/15

"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:5589B6...@ix.netcom.com...

Dwarf planet Ceres reveals pyramid-
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/feat-ceres-pyramid/

It doesn't seem that anyone is bothering to ask the Question, "Who
Built The Pyramid?"

So, I'm asking...Who Built The Pyramid?

*** The Egyptians built the ones in Egypt.
The Martians built the one on Mars.
The Cesareans built the ones on Ceres
PS: they also invented a medical procedure.
If NoTroll's mother had availed herself to it, he
wouldn't be near as stupid.

HVAC

Jun 24, 2015, 7:18:56 AM6/24/15
On 6/23/2015 3:42 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Dwarf planet Ceres reveals pyramid-
> http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/feat-ceres-pyramid/
>

> It doesn't seem that anyone is bothering to ask the Question, "Who Built The Pyramid?"
>

> So, I'm asking...Who Built The Pyramid?

There is no boat

benj

Jun 24, 2015, 12:30:10 PM6/24/15
On 06/24/2015 07:19 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/23/2015 3:42 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> Dwarf planet Ceres reveals pyramid-
>> http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/feat-ceres-pyramid/
>>

>> It doesn't seem that anyone is bothering to ask the Question, "Who
>> Built The Pyramid?"
>>

>> So, I'm asking...Who Built The Pyramid?
>

> There is no boat

There is no pyramid.

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

The Starmaker

Jun 24, 2015, 3:23:23 PM6/24/15
benj wrote:

> On 06/24/2015 07:19 AM, HVAC wrote:
> > On 6/23/2015 3:42 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> >> Dwarf planet Ceres reveals pyramid-
> >> http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/feat-ceres-pyramid/
> >>

> >> It doesn't seem that anyone is bothering to ask the Question, "Who
> >> Built The Pyramid?"
> >>

> >> So, I'm asking...Who Built The Pyramid?
> >

> > There is no boat
> >

> There is no pyramid.
>
> --

You know, what I don't understand is why does NASA post clouded dim photos?
https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width_feature/public/thumbnails/image/pia19574-1041.jpg?itok=fEewFT_l

I mean, here is the same photo above but my removing the dim...so at least you can see what it really looks like:

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/pia19574-1041-aaa.jpg

There is simply too much incompetence at NASA.

yous science people read too much science fiction books...

wait a minute! there is a pyramid on my potatoe chip!!! I think I ate a flying saucer...

The Starmaker

Jun 24, 2015, 9:14:01 PM6/24/15
I'm a little confused here...

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/06/24/truth-is-out-there-did-nasa-rover-find-pyramid-on-mars/?intcmp=obmod_ffo&intcmp=obnetwork

How did the pyramid get to Mars? I thought it was on ...Ceres?

The Starmaker

Jun 25, 2015, 3:31:00 AM6/25/15
Okay, I took a look at that Mars pyramid photo...
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/06/24/truth-is-out-there-did-nasa-rover-find-pyramid-on-mars/?intcmp=obmod_ffo&intcmp=obnetwork

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00978/mcam/0978MR0043250040502821E01_DXXX.jpg

and it isn't a pyramid...it ain't even shaped as a triangle....the shadow doesn't match a pyramid...it's round..a round shadow!

Yous people gotta get off this science fiction trip...you see pyramids....everywhere!

(of course you see Earths everywhere, and water and oceans everywhere, but that's another story...)

The Starmaker

Jun 26, 2015, 3:35:12 AM6/26/15
To put it simply...
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00978/mcam/0978MR0043250040502821E01_DXXX.jpg

a pyramid has three or four triangle sides....

this one has only ...one triangle side, the rest is just a long round rock.
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00978/mcam/0978MR0043250040502821E01_DXXX.jpg

there are too many Stargate fans out there....

Siri Cruz

Jun 26, 2015, 4:32:29 AM6/26/15
> > http://www.foxnews.com/science/

Yeah, Fox. That's compelling. How many eyes of newt do they prescribe?

How about these alien artifacts?

http://www2.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF6/images/690.jpg

HVAC

Jun 26, 2015, 6:01:00 AM6/26/15
On 6/26/2015 4:32 AM, Siri Cruz wrote:
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/science/
>
> Yeah, Fox. That's compelling. How many eyes of newt do they prescribe?
>
> How about these alien artifacts?
>
> http://www2.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF6/images/690.jpg

That picture is black and white because in color all those 'tiles' would
have been in yellow and bear a striking resemblance to the main road in
land of Oz.

pete...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 9:48:56 AM6/26/15
On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 6:01:00 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:

> > Yeah, Fox. That's compelling. How many eyes of newt do they prescribe?
> >
> > How about these alien artifacts?
> >
> > http://www2.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF6/images/690.jpg
>
> That picture is black and white because in color all those 'tiles' would
> have been in yellow and bear a striking resemblance to the main road in
> land of Oz.

Alien artifacts, my ass. Note that the link is to the University of Alaska.
These a 'tundra polygons', a natural phenomenon which occurs in permafrost
areas. Each 'tile' is many yards across.

See, for example
http://www.airphotona.com/image.asp?imageid=1614

and for an explanation,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterned_ground

pt

The Starmaker

Jun 30, 2015, 4:54:14 AM6/30/15
G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

> On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 2:52:42 PM UTC-7, Siri Cruz wrote:
> > In article <8ba1ed84-cf5b-4d84...@googlegroups.com>,
> > "G=EMC^2TreBert" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The Jews built the Earth's pyramids.(Masons) It begs the question Since Jews
> > > can live anywhere are they living on Ceres? Does it have a boardwalk?.
> > > TreBert
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQzL8Z_FRtM
> >
> > Jews at work.
> >
> > --
> > :-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted.
> > 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
> > When is a Kenyan not a Kenyan? When he's a Canadian.
> > That's People's Commissioner Siri Cruz now. Punch!
>
> Thanks for that movie.Were the actors Jewish? When you ask a Jew for the time you always get this question back."Why where are you going"?

Maybe he's just afraid you're going to steal his watch...

I mean, how does he know you're not a goniff??

The Starmaker

Jul 1, 2015, 1:28:29 PM7/1/15
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > no white spots on this photo of Ceres, so no need to 'grey it out', is
> > there?
> > http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/docs/PIA19569.jpg

"One detail on Ceres jumped out almost immediately: a bizarre white spot, drastically brighter than its drab surroundings."
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/outthere/2015/06/30/white-spots-lone-mountians-and-other-funny-stuff-on-ceres/#.VZQhF1KbErc

"drab surroundings"????

Come on already! "drab surroundings"????

How can these stupid science blogs not know NASA puts in the "drab surroundings" on purpose?

drab
drab/
adjective
adjective: drab; comparative adjective: drabber; superlative adjective: drabbest

1.
lacking brightness or interest; drearily dull.
"the landscape was drab and gray"
synonyms: colorless, gray, dull, washed out, muted, lackluster; More

The Starmaker