Atheist Proof that there is no God

The Starmaker

Jan 16, 2017, 1:06:16 PM1/16/17
A list of Atheist Proof that there is no God

1) I cannot see him

2) hamburgers cost too much, they should be free

&

Jan 16, 2017, 1:17:15 PM1/16/17
that about sums it up

Hägar

Jan 16, 2017, 1:34:43 PM1/16/17
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:587D0B...@ix.netcom.com...

A list of Atheist Proof that there is no God

1) I cannot see him

2) hamburgers cost too much, they should be free

Definition of Christianity:

A belief in a cosmic Jewish zeitgeist who was his own
father and who will let you live forever if you pretend to
eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically tell him
that you love and accept him as your master, so he can
remove the evil mojo from your soul that he put there a
long time ago as punishment for all humanity because
a rib-woman made from a dirt-made man was convinced
by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

That about sums it up ...

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 16, 2017, 1:35:27 PM1/16/17
1) I cannot see him.

2) He believes hambrugers should be free, and they aren't.

Ergo, Starmaker *must* agree that he does not exist!

The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in news:587D0B91.3B94
@ix.netcom.com:

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Wally W.

Jan 16, 2017, 2:42:27 PM1/16/17
Seems like an intelligent paraphrase of what is taught.

It is better than the alternative:
'In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.' ... the
unavoidable end of which will be a hopeless heat-death.

Not so much "good news" in the second scenario.

&

Jan 16, 2017, 3:06:45 PM1/16/17
its obvious youve never read bible

bil...@m.nu

Jan 16, 2017, 3:26:36 PM1/16/17
There is the alternative answer....

A list of Atheist Proof that there is no Go

1. Fairies are not real...

LOL theists believe they are for some reason...

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 16, 2017, 3:30:12 PM1/16/17
& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in

> its obvious youve never read bible

It's obvious he can't read the instructions on how to not pee on his
own shoes.

Ned Latham

Jan 16, 2017, 3:49:47 PM1/16/17
Wally W wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> >"The Starmaker" wrote:
> >
> > A list of Atheist Proof that there is no God
> >
> > 1) I cannot see him
> >
> > 2) hamburgers cost too much, they should be free
> >
> > Definition of Christianity:
> >
> > A belief in a cosmic Jewish zeitgeist who was his own
> > father and who will let you live forever if you pretend to
> > eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically tell him
> > that you love and accept him as your master, so he can
> > remove the evil mojo from your soul that he put there a
> > long time ago as punishment for all humanity because
> > a rib-woman made from a dirt-made man was convinced
> > by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.
> >
> > That about sums it up ...
>
> Seems like an intelligent paraphrase of what is taught.

Brings out its insanity most elegantly.

> It is better than the alternative:

There *is* no alternative. (Even so, it's not, because it's
delusional gibberish.)

> 'In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.'

See? The Big Bang Hypothesis is no alternative to the god
hypothesus. It's just as witless and delusional.

> ... the unavoidable end of which will be a hopeless heat-death.

That too is nonsense. It doesn't matter whether you're considering
an open system or a closed one, gravity is perpetually antagonistic
to entropic increase.

The "heat death" scenario is just idle speculation.

> Not so much "good news" in the second scenario.

There is, in fact, no reason to postulate a beginning or an end.
We see stars exploding, and stars radiating: entropy increasing.
We also see stars forming, and life evolving: entropy decreasing.
We need to know a lot more than we do, and we need to stop fucking
around with baseless hypotheses micalled theories, before we can
hope to get any *real* understanding of the universe.

Ned

The Starmaker

Jan 16, 2017, 4:14:19 PM1/16/17
When I went to McDonalds and saw the price of a cheeseburger went up from one dollar to two dollars...i started having my doubts.

I can understand now why one becomes an atheist. If you take a girl to McDonalds, it's going to cost you 4 dollars!

Just hope she doesn't ask for fries...

&

Jan 16, 2017, 6:59:10 PM1/16/17
all crap

larry

Jan 16, 2017, 8:18:10 PM1/16/17
On 2017-01-16, The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> A list of Atheist Proof that there is no God
>

> 1) I cannot see him

or her

Wally W.

Jan 17, 2017, 1:01:40 AM1/17/17
He referenced the problem of original sin and the hope of redemption.

There are elements to build on in the paraphrase.

Greg Goss

Jan 17, 2017, 10:03:08 AM1/17/17
"Active" atheists frequently know much more about what's in the Bible
than most Christians. I see nothing wrong with that summing-up.

&

Jan 17, 2017, 2:01:57 PM1/17/17
its obvious you never have either . i win

&

Jan 17, 2017, 2:31:24 PM1/17/17

The Starmaker

Jan 17, 2017, 2:33:35 PM1/17/17
Which bible are the atheist reading, the good book or the bad book?

Maybe atheist are not aware that the New Testament, the second bible containing Jesus Christ, the Christan bible...the good book,
it the Christan bible.

The other bible, they are not suppose to read. It's considered by many Christans, the bad book. It's the Jewish bible.

Good Christians read The Good Book, the story of Jesus, ...

i don't think atheist are aware of that. Even some christans might not be aware of it also...

Let me put it this way...

Christians are suppose to read the second book, not the first.

Sorry about the confusion but i cannot be everywhere at once...

Like Trump, I would have to go to all the christian churches and tell the people

"Christians are suppose to read only the story of jesus, fuck Moses."

Get it? Do I make myself clear??

The Starmaker

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 17, 2017, 2:35:08 PM1/17/17

> i win

That is a declaration that you've not only lost, but you know it, and
lost to such a pathetic degree that all that's left is for you to
masturbate furiously until the chafing is so painful you can't any
more.

I recomment a nice scented lotion with aloe.

Loser.

Ned Latham

Jan 17, 2017, 4:07:28 PM1/17/17
The Starmaker wrote:

----snip----

> Which bible are the atheist reading, the good book or the bad book?

They're both bad, idiot. They lie, and that's bad.

----snip----

The Starmaker

Jan 17, 2017, 4:12:16 PM1/17/17
Where does it say lying is bad????

For you to say lying is bad is a lie, which makes you bad.

you bad boy, you.

&

Jan 17, 2017, 5:31:26 PM1/17/17
On 01/17/2017 01:35 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> That is a declaration that you've not only lost, but you know it,
> and lost to such a pathetic degree that all that's left is for you
> to masturbate furiously until the chafing is so painful you can't
> any more.
>
> I recomment a nice scented lotion with aloe.
>
> Loser.

blow it out of ass loser . i win

&

Jan 17, 2017, 5:31:27 PM1/17/17
its obvious youve never read bible either

larry

Jan 17, 2017, 5:38:40 PM1/17/17
On 2017-01-17, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> & <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> i win
>>
> That is a declaration that you've not only lost, but you know it, and
> lost to such a pathetic degree that all that's left is for you to
> masturbate furiously until the chafing is so painful you can't any
> more.
>
> I recomment a nice scented lotion with aloe.
>
> Loser.

Surely a non-scented lotion ?

The Starmaker

Jan 17, 2017, 5:54:04 PM1/17/17
which one?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 17, 2017, 5:58:57 PM1/17/17
& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5m5sq$6sj$3@dont-
email.me:
You have diarrhea a lot, do you, loser? Probably all the dick you
suck.

> i win

Loser. Now, you're my bitch.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 17, 2017, 5:59:33 PM1/17/17
larry <ljm...@wightman.ca> wrote in
No, I expect he needs all the help he can get to mask the smell.

&

Jan 17, 2017, 6:24:25 PM1/17/17
On 01/17/2017 04:58 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> & <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5m5sq$6sj$3@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> On 01/17/2017 01:35 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>>> That is a declaration that you've not only lost, but you know
>>> it, and lost to such a pathetic degree that all that's left is
>>> for you to masturbate furiously until the chafing is so painful
>>> you can't any more.
>>>
>>> I recomment a nice scented lotion with aloe.
>>>
>>> Loser.
>>>

>> blow it out of ass loser .
>
> You have diarrhea a lot, do you, loser? Probably all the dick you
> suck.

faggot has nice case of projection

hamis...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 6:36:27 PM1/17/17
Perhaps you could point out where the summation is actually inaccurate?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 17, 2017, 6:46:26 PM1/17/17
Kneel and nurse, bitch.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in

&

Jan 17, 2017, 6:47:23 PM1/17/17
On 01/17/2017 05:54 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> & wrote:

thanks for making my point . i win

The Starmaker

Jan 17, 2017, 6:50:59 PM1/17/17
you have to excuse this sissy, his people got exterminated in the Gay
Holocaust, might have been six million of them that got
exterminated...no great loss, they are all a bunch of faggets anyway.

They let themselves get killed because they are a bunch of faggets!

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 17, 2017, 7:37:34 PM1/17/17
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
I can't see you, and I actually had a hamburger for lunch today,
and it wasn't free. You've already proven you don't exist.

Now wait your turn, like a good little bitch.

The Starmaker

Jan 17, 2017, 9:02:24 PM1/17/17
there is the old testament, and there is the new testament, which bible
are you talking about??

i don't understand this "win" business? You lost if you cannot pick one.

&

Jan 17, 2017, 9:11:22 PM1/17/17
On 01/17/2017 05:46 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Kneel and nurse, bitch.

thats what your mother did and i liked it

--

i am & the great . i win

&

Jan 17, 2017, 9:11:23 PM1/17/17
lol that explains it

&

Jan 17, 2017, 9:17:42 PM1/17/17
On 01/17/2017 09:02 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> & wrote:

i win

Ned Latham

Jan 17, 2017, 9:21:57 PM1/17/17
The Starmaker wrote:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > ----snip----
> >
> > > Which bible are the atheist reading, the good book or the bad book?
> >
> > They're both bad, idiot. They lie, and that's bad.
>
> Where does it say lying is bad????

Everywhere. And don't call ne "it".

----feeble attempt at paradox smipped----

The Starmaker

Jan 17, 2017, 9:58:53 PM1/17/17
Ned Latham wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> > Ned Latham wrote:
> > > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > ----snip----

> > > They're both bad, idiot. They lie, and that's bad.
> >
> > Where does it say lying is bad????
>
> Everywhere.

"Everywhere" is not an acceptable answer.

You need to point to at least one source even if it is fake news.

Otherwise you're just like that character in the movie "Deliverence" named Ned...

squealllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll like a pig, Ned.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 12:53:02 AM1/18/17
Good little bitch. Now reply again, as you know you will.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in

Ned Latham

Jan 18, 2017, 9:47:35 AM1/18/17
The Starmaker wrote and committed forgery with a surreptitious snio:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > Where does it say lying is bad????
> >
> > Everywhere.
>
> "Everywhere" is not an acceptable answer.

You misspelt "Boo-hoo me no unnerstan!", moron. Here, here's
the WHOLE reply back again. Get your nurse to explain it
to you:

* > Everywhere. And don't call ne "it".

> You need to point to at least one source even if it is fake news.

I *am* the fuckin' source, you moron.

> Otherwise you're just like that character in the movie "Deliverence"
> named Ned...

Me? like a septic? Get your hand off it.

> squealllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Never mind, They'll be able to cure you one day.

> like a pig, Ned.

I'n sure you do. Not my problem.

Robert Carnegie

Jan 18, 2017, 10:24:08 AM1/18/17
On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 14:47:35 UTC, Ned Latham wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote and committed forgery with a surreptitious snio:
> > Ned Latham wrote:

> > > Everywhere.
> >
> > "Everywhere" is not an acceptable answer.
>
> You misspelt "Boo-hoo me no unnerstan!", moron. Here, here's
> the WHOLE reply back again. Get your nurse to explain it
> to you:
>
> * > Everywhere. And don't call ne "it".
> >
> > You need to point to at least one source even if it is fake news.
>
> I *am* the fuckin' source, you moron.

It says in the bibles if you are a false witness
then you will be got by bears. And your neighbour
as yourself. Or some thing like that. HTH.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 12:36:33 PM1/18/17
& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in
You two are going to leave stains on the carpet, aren't you?

&

Jan 18, 2017, 1:01:05 PM1/18/17
On 01/17/2017 11:53 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Good little bitch. Now reply again, as you know you will.

thats what your mother did and i liked it dumb bitch . i win

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 1:29:57 PM1/18/17
Good little bitch. Now reply again, as you know you will.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in

&

Jan 18, 2017, 1:36:13 PM1/18/17
arent you what

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 1:41:05 PM1/18/17
Good little bitch. Now reply again, as you know you will.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in

&

Jan 18, 2017, 3:35:13 PM1/18/17
On 01/18/2017 12:29 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> You can't say that. You better not say that again.

thats what your mother did and i liked it dumb bitch . i win

> & <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 01/17/2017 11:53 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>>> You can't say that. You better not say that again.

&

Jan 18, 2017, 3:35:17 PM1/18/17
> You can't say that. You better not say it again.

i win

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 3:36:38 PM1/18/17
Good little bitch. Now reply again. You know you can't stop
yourself.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5ojes$n9b$1@dont-
email.me:

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 3:36:51 PM1/18/17
Good little bitch. Now reply again. You know you can't stop
yourself.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5ojf1$n9b$3@dont-
email.me:

&

Jan 18, 2017, 3:44:51 PM1/18/17
On 01/18/2017 02:36 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

crap all gone . i win

&

Jan 18, 2017, 3:44:52 PM1/18/17

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 4:12:02 PM1/18/17
You will now reply. Again.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5ok0u$n9b$9@dont-
email.me:

> On 01/18/2017 02:36 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>>

> crap all gone . i win

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 4:12:08 PM1/18/17
You will now reply. Again.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5ok10$n9b$10@dont-
email.me:

> On 01/18/2017 02:36 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>>

> crap all gone . i win

&

Jan 18, 2017, 4:38:03 PM1/18/17

&

Jan 18, 2017, 4:38:04 PM1/18/17

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 5:11:44 PM1/18/17
You will now reply.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5on4n$5a8$3@dont-
email.me:

> On 01/18/2017 03:12 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>>

> crap all gone . i win

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 5:11:48 PM1/18/17
You will now reply.

& <ampersand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:o5on4o$5a8$4@dont-
email.me:

> On 01/18/2017 03:12 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>>

> crap all gone . i win

&

Jan 18, 2017, 5:20:28 PM1/18/17

&

Jan 18, 2017, 5:20:29 PM1/18/17

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 5:24:42 PM1/18/17

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 18, 2017, 5:24:48 PM1/18/17

Siri Cruise

Jan 18, 2017, 8:22:59 PM1/18/17
In article <XnsA7019069ACB...@69.16.179.43>,
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You will now reply.

Actually the name is Hu. And I have a doctorate.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.

Kevrob

Jan 18, 2017, 8:50:13 PM1/18/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 8:22:59 PM UTC-5, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <XnsA7019069ACB...@69.16.179.43>,
> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You will now reply.
>
> Actually the name is Hu. And I have a doctorate.

Doctor What, now?

Kevin R

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 19, 2017, 12:47:26 AM1/19/17
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:chine.bleu-
FDE49C.172...@news.eternal-september.org:

> In article <XnsA7019069ACB...@69.16.179.43>,
> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You will now reply.
>
> Actually the name is Hu. And I have a doctorate.

And now you're so hooked you're resorting to sock puppets rather than
miss any opportunity to reply to your Lord and Master. Good little
bitch.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 19, 2017, 12:47:45 AM1/19/17
Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> wrote in
What's on second.

The Starmaker

Jan 19, 2017, 12:49:12 AM1/19/17
The Starmaker wrote:

> & wrote:

> > > Which bible are the atheist reading, the good book or the bad book?
> > >

> > > Maybe atheist are not aware that the New Testament, the second bible
> > > containing Jesus Christ, the Christan bible...the good book, it the
> > > Christan bible.
> > >
> > > The other bible, they are not suppose to read. It's considered by
> > > many Christans, the bad book. It's the Jewish bible.
> > >

> > > Good Christians read The Good Book, the story of Jesus, ...
> > >

> > > i don't think atheist are aware of that. Even some christans might
> > > not be aware of it also...
> > >

> > > Let me put it this way...
> > >

> > > Christians are suppose to read the second book, not the first.
> > >

> > > Sorry about the confusion but i cannot be everywhere at once...
> > >

> > > Like Trump, I would have to go to all the christian churches and tell
> > > the people
> > >

> > > "Christians are suppose to read only the story of jesus, fuck
> > > Moses."
> > >

> > > Get it? Do I make myself clear??
> > >

> > > The Starmaker
> > >

> > its obvious youve never read bible either
>
> which one?

I don't understand how an atheist that questions christians about a book that doesn't contain...christiany. The second
book is the christian book, not the first book.

It's very simple, you got a question about the first book, you ask a Jewish person, you got a question about the second book, you ask a christian person.

It doesn't work the other way around.

You don't ask a Jewish guy about the story of Jesus. So why ask a Christian guy about the story of Moses? Fuck Moses and his ten commanments!

Thou shall not steal??? You must be fuckin kidding! What I want, I take.

Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. What the hell is a Sabath day???? Get the fuck out of here!

The Starmaker

Jan 19, 2017, 12:59:08 AM1/19/17
The Starmaker wrote:

> A list of Atheist Proof that there is no God
>
> 1) I cannot see him
>
> 2) hamburgers cost too much, they should be free

3) monkeys don't work, why should I?

Atheist don't believe in God but they believe they come from chipanzees! go figure...

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:14:16 AM1/19/17
On 1/18/2017 2:24 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

Terry, this time I think you're arguing with a literally-retarded
person, though I'm not sure why his handlers let a Rain Man like that
onto Usenet in the first place. STARRY has more ability to comprehend
what his adversaries are saying, and a more-varied set of responses to it.

Do us all a favour and let him think he won, PLEASE, or we'll see 100
posts a day between the two of you in this thread alone!

--
Chrysi Cat
Transgoddess, quick to anger

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:17:40 AM1/19/17
[weep] 1/18/2017 [hiss gobble ribbit] PM, [shriek sigh snicker bow-wow
woof] Umbrella [cackle and hiss] [claptrap] [hee-haw hee-haw]

Terry, [make a to-do over] time [quack baa oink neigh bark meow]
[giggle] you're arguing [be brokenhearted] [foolery] [wail] person,
[baa moo baa oink] I'm [squeak squeal whinny woof] sure [censure]
[hee-haw hee-haw] [quack baa oink neigh bark meow] [pine] a [hiss]
[swear] like [reveal] [abuse] Usenet in [trickle] [talk idly] place.
[grieve for] [needeep needeep ribbit ribbit braarp] [blub] ability
[raise Cain] [choke up] [babble] [weep] [rue] [clash] saying, and
[fizz] [baa moo neigh hee-haw] [rip into] of [yawp] [grunt and squeal]
it.

Do us [be sad] a favour [let slip] [gritch] [chortle chuckle gasp]
[nonsense] he won, PLEASE, or we'll [gripe] 100 posts [disturb the
balance] [brand] [babel] the [ululate] of you in [proscribe] thread
alone!

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:18:07 AM1/19/17
I am not illiterate! My parents were married!

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:18:56 AM1/19/17
So then it's a good thing I don't get possessed by demons very often?

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:20:39 AM1/19/17
I think I've lost my mind. Please watch where you step!

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:21:13 AM1/19/17
My anus hurts. Is this a paxil side effect?

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:21:46 AM1/19/17
My boyfriend wants to be a woman!!!!

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:22:16 AM1/19/17
Polly put the kettle on, Polly put the kettle on, Polly put the kettle
on, We'll all have tea. Sukey take it off again, Sukey take it off
again, Sukey take it off again, They've all gone away.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:23:15 AM1/19/17
I had just got off my pierod last week,But today it came back and its
real heavy 5 minutes later i have to change it this normal.I know its
discusting to talk about but i need to know

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:24:01 AM1/19/17
I still haven't worked out how to tell if I've had an orgasm.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:25:13 AM1/19/17

Ladies and gentlemen, you have now witnessed Peak Poe.

And in the process, have been introduced to what is likely the only
Black practitioner of Christian Identity.

Next let's watch him throw around the term "Christ-killer' and probably
even the Blood Libel.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:30:47 AM1/19/17
No one 'believes they CAME FROM chimps', anymore, Starry.

The current accepted statement is that we are CONGENERIC with chimps.
Thus we can't have come from them; and for that matter, technically,
they're no longer chimps, but primitive humans (due to *Homo* taking
precedent over *Pan* as a genus; the alternative would be that we didn't
come from chimps, because we still *are*)!

And it's not a matter of belief, just a matter of accepting a proven truth.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:32:36 AM1/19/17
Man alive! But I wish I wasn't.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:39:35 AM1/19/17
Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:40:00 AM1/19/17
Maybe I'd be okay once you got to know me, but maybe you don't want to
take that chance.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:40:46 AM1/19/17
I like to think that most of the time I am a fairly confident and
articulate person, but whenever I am around my ex (we are still close)
I put up with so much crap. All my friends despise me because they can
see how much I am affected, they say that im too good and all that...
but I'm incapable of standing up for myself. I'm so angry at myself
for that.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:41:25 AM1/19/17
My computer isn't working. Does anyone know why?

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:41:55 AM1/19/17
Unrufflable game-pullet with seedy meat wallet, thirsty lemons, and
spastic fart hole wants to meet putrescent chi zi wang for raging leg
sliding and horrendous waterbed waltz.

Contact me privately at mailto:chry...@gmail.com for coarse and
indecent varnishing the cane.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:42:29 AM1/19/17
If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:43:02 AM1/19/17
Not sure what I did to trigger a spam-script, but everybody please start
checking the source on anything attributed to me.

For the first time ever, someone feels like I'm worthy of spoofing.

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:43:14 AM1/19/17
I dated this girl for about 2 months then she broke up with me to date
another girl... well then about 3 months later she called me saying
that she missed me and she wanted to know if i'd give our relationship
another try... well i didn't want it to seem like i would let her hurt
me again so i said i didn't know that i would give her an answer the
next day.. so i did.. she called and i said no... so she offered a 3
way relationship with her lesbian friend, turns out theyre both bi and
both fancy me.... what do i do???

Chrysi Cat

Jan 19, 2017, 5:43:37 AM1/19/17
My friends compare me to Hitler.

&

Jan 19, 2017, 12:36:57 PM1/19/17
On 01/19/2017 05:14 AM, Chrysi Cat wrote:
> On 1/18/2017 2:24 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>

> Terry, this time I think you're arguing with a literally-retarded
> person, though I'm not sure why his handlers let a Rain Man like that
> onto Usenet in the first place. STARRY has more ability to
> comprehend what his adversaries are saying, and a more-varied set of
>
> Do us all a favour and let him think he won, PLEASE, or we'll see 100
> posts a day between the two of you in this thread alone!

i win

The Starmaker

Jan 19, 2017, 1:57:00 PM1/19/17
This is a perfect example of what happens when monkeys start talking...

In an atheist bible, she's eating a banana not an apple.
and it reads and Monkey made Man in his own image.

But I'll take it a step further...

has anybody read Albert's Einstein unpublished theories?

It seems that...that which you call Humans are a...mistake.

They should be up in a tree peeling bananas.

Albert Einstein said (in so many words) that he would rather be a monkey, so that he wouldn't have to work or have
any cares in life.

Intelligences is a genetic defect. A mistake...

something went wrong in evolution...

stop making babies...

The Starmaker

Jan 19, 2017, 1:59:11 PM1/19/17
Chrysi Cat wrote:

> Man alive! But I wish I wasn't.

You're not suppose to ask a girl out...

you want her, you take her...she's yours.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jan 19, 2017, 2:54:14 PM1/19/17
Another obedient little bitch, begging for attention. Not
suprising. Wait your turn, son.

"Chrysi Cat" <chrysicat@gmail.cơm> wrote in
--
Terry Austin