underground oceans

The Starmaker

Jun 24, 2016, 4:53:54 PM6/24/16
http://www.space.com/33256-pluto-may-harbor-liquid-ocean.html

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=ocean+pluto&oq=ocean+pluto&gs_l=news-cc.12..43j43i53.873.10773.0.12849.21.10.5.6.8.0.382.1794.1j6j2j1.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.kXSpuGo0-Qk

I thought everyone knew already....all planets have underground oceans.

Can you name a planet that doesn't?

There must be a billion earth-like planets...and every single on of them has a underground ocean.

You don't have to look, IT'S FUCKIN THERE RIGHT?!?

In other words, all pussies know that every planet has an underground ocean.

It's called the NASA PUSSY CODE.

Now, how manys of yous believe that Pluto has an underground ocean?? Come on, raise your hands pussies...

don't be afraid to raise your hand...everybody knows you're a pussy already.

David Staup

Jun 25, 2016, 9:09:37 AM6/25/16
mecury, venus, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune

dumb fuck

The Starmaker

Jun 25, 2016, 2:42:49 PM6/25/16
> > I thought everyone knew already....all planets have underground oceans.
> >

> > Can you name a planet that doesn't?
> >

> > There must be a billion earth-like planets...and every single on of them has a underground ocean.
> >

> > You don't have to look, IT'S FUCKIN THERE RIGHT?!?
> >

> > In other words, all pussies know that every planet has an underground ocean.
> >

> > It's called the NASA PUSSY CODE.
> >

> > Now, how manys of yous believe that Pluto has an underground ocean?? Come on, raise your hands pussies...
> >
> > don't be afraid to raise your hand...everybody knows you're a pussy already.
> >
> mecury, venus, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune
>
> dumb fuck

you didn't need to raise your hand, everybody knows already you're a
pussy.

The Starmaker

Jun 25, 2016, 2:52:51 PM6/25/16
ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> > I thought everyone knew already....all planets have underground oceans.
> >

> > Can you name a planet that doesn't?
>
> Just one?
>
> OK, Jupiter.

According to David Staup list, one of yous is WRONG?

mecury, venus, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune

dumb fuck

what planet is dumb fuck???

I cannot keep up with these new planets being found everyday...

According to David Staup list, one of yous is WRONG? Or one of yous is lying.? Which one of yous is wrong or the fuckin liar???

So, who is wrong or who is the fuckin liar, is it Jim Pennino or David Staup???

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 25, 2016, 4:31:07 PM6/25/16
In sci.physics The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>>
>> In sci.physics The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> > http://www.space.com/33256-pluto-may-harbor-liquid-ocean.html
>> >

>> https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=ocean+pluto&oq=ocean+pluto&gs_l=news-cc.12..43j43i53.873.10773.0.12849.21.10.5.6.8.0.382.1794.1j6j2j1.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.kXSpuGo0-
>> >

>> > I thought everyone knew already....all planets have underground oceans.
>> >

>> > Can you name a planet that doesn't?
>>
>> Just one?
>>
>> OK, Jupiter.
>

> According to David Staup list, one of yous is WRONG?

You asked for one, I gave you one, kook.

<snip kook babble>

--
Jim Pennino

The Starmaker

Jun 25, 2016, 6:10:14 PM6/25/16
reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> > I thought everyone knew already....all planets have underground oceans.
> >

> > Can you name a planet that doesn't?
> >

> > There must be a billion earth-like planets...and every single on of them has a underground ocean.
> >

> > You don't have to look, IT'S FUCKIN THERE RIGHT?!?
> >

> > In other words, all pussies know that every planet has an underground ocean.
> >

> > It's called the NASA PUSSY CODE.
> >

> > Now, how manys of yous believe that Pluto has an underground ocean?? Come on, raise your hands pussies...
> >
> > don't be afraid to raise your hand...everybody knows you're a pussy already.
>
> Earth has underground rivers,pools,and hot springs,but oceans???? No other planets have rivers that is not a given yet.Trebert

It is simply IMPOSSIBLE for oceans to exist in other planets underground for the simple reasons on how oceans are formed.

Oceans are formed from a leaf on a tree.

You people obviously haven't read the science journal:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg

The Starmaker

Jun 26, 2016, 2:37:34 PM6/26/16

> >> Just one?
> >>
> >> OK, Jupiter.
> >

> > According to David Staup list, one of yous is WRONG?
>
> You asked for one, I gave you one, kook.

well, you could've added Pluto, it may not have an ocean, isn't that
true?

T Guy

Jun 26, 2016, 3:24:34 PM6/26/16
> Now, how manys of yous believe that Pluto has an underground ocean?? Come on, raise your hands pussies...
>
> don't be afraid to raise your hand...everybody knows you're a pussy already.

Nice trick question - Pluto may or may not have an underground ocean as your underground ocean rule specifically applies to planets.

It's also unlikely as I believe H2O is not liquid that far away from the Sun.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 26, 2016, 4:46:05 PM6/26/16
I could have done a lot of things,; you asked for one, I gave you one, kook.
--
Jim Pennino

The Starmaker

Jun 26, 2016, 8:44:30 PM6/26/16
ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> In sci.physics The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=ocean+pluto&oq=ocean+pluto&gs_l=news-cc.12..43j43i53.873.10773.0.12849.21.10.5.6.8.0.382.1794.1j6j2j1.10.0...0.0...1

> >> You asked for one, I gave you one, kook.
> >

> > well, you could've added Pluto, it may not have an ocean, isn't that
> > true?
>
> I could have done a lot of things,; you asked for one, I gave you one, kook.

maybe you don't know what a planet is....

it has to have a ground you can walk on...

if you can land a rocket on it...it's a planet.

Why do I have to explain these things?

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2016, 3:29:22 AM6/27/16
ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> In sci.physics The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=ocean+pluto&oq=ocean+pluto&gs_l=news-cc.12..43j43i53.873.10773.0.12849.21.10.5.6.8.0.382.1794.1j6j2j1.10.

> >> I could have done a lot of things,; you asked for one, I gave you one, kook.
> >
> > maybe you don't know what a planet is....
>
> What are you babbling about, kook?
>
> Do you not think Jupiter is a planet, kook?
>
> --
> Jim Pennino

I don't allow 'others' to define for me what is a planet, or if Pluto is
a planet or not...I'm not a lemming.

If you want to join those others that define for you what a planet is...

now, what about all that liquid inside jupiter?

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2016, 1:35:02 PM6/27/16
Sergio wrote:

> On 6/25/2016 5:10 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > reber g=emc^2 wrote:
>

> > It is simply IMPOSSIBLE for oceans to exist in other planets underground for the simple reasons on how oceans are formed.
> >
> > Oceans are formed from a leaf on a tree.
>
> better put that pipe down, it has been stuck in your face too long.

Maybe you can explain to everyone 'how oceans are formed'? Otherwise,
I'm the best explaination you guys got.

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2016, 1:47:01 PM6/27/16
Sergio wrote:

> On 6/27/2016 2:29 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> >> What are you babbling about, kook?
> >>
> >> Do you not think Jupiter is a planet, kook?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jim Pennino
> >
> > I don't allow 'others' to define for me what is a planet, or if Pluto is
> > a planet or not...I'm not a lemming.
>
> you may think you are not a lemming, perhaps you are not aware of being
> in the pack of very similar beings. You may think you are an expetional
> thinker, but so do all the others around you.
>

> > If you want to join those others that define for you what a planet is...
> >

> > now, what about all that liquid inside jupiter?
>
> what do you mean "inside jupiter" ?

https://www.google.com/#q=jupiter+core

you 'science people' have strange werds for liquid...liquid ice, liquid water, liquid metal, liquid vapor, etc.

you guys are pushing the 'liquid' business....

you're obsessive with finding water everywhere that you make up water where there is none.

I saw a tv show about creatures on Mars living in an ocean of sand...

The Outer Limits.

A ocean to 'yous people' can be an ocean of cigarrette butts!

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2016, 8:18:50 PM6/27/16
Sergio wrote:

> On 6/27/2016 12:35 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Sergio wrote:

> >> better put that pipe down, it has been stuck in your face too
> >> long.
> >

> > Maybe you can explain to everyone 'how oceans are formed'?
> > Otherwise, I'm the best explaination you guys got.
> >

> when the Marsians infested Earth, they got tired of it and left, but the
> left the ice machnine on, and the ice age happened, then gooble melting
> happened, and whala, oceans.

I'm sorry, but this is Usenet, and that is not an acceptable answer.

Usenet was not invented for the kind of garbage you post...

Oceans are formed from a leaf on a tree.

it's in the science journal..
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg

I'll give you an excerpt...

our moon..makes a drop
of water on a leaf
leap unto the ground
and rivers are formed
into the sea.

The Starmaker

Jun 28, 2016, 1:38:49 PM6/28/16
So, to answer the question 'how oceans are formed'? (since for some reasons none of yous know)...

So, to answer the question simply ...'how oceans are formed'? Rainforest.

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg

The Rainforest not only rain, oceans...it rains fishes.

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg

I'm not like your 'stephen hawking' people who say you cannot escape a black hole one day, and the next
day
http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/42037/20160613/there-is-a-way-to-escape-the-black-hole-stephen-hawking.htm

Once I say 'how oceans are formed'? Rainforest., it is nailed in stone!

I'm no willy willy scientist.

Nature speaks to me in one word, the eternal truth.

Where as you 'science guys' are constantly changing your mind means you don't have the ear of Nature.

You misinteruputed it.

Nature doesn't change it's mind.