The Biggest Con Job

The Starmaker

Oct 3, 2011, 9:23:31 PM10/3/11
Report not abuse
The Biggest Con Job

"Nothing is faster than the speed of light."

There couldn't possibly be a bigger con than that..

The Starmaker

jon car

Oct 3, 2011, 10:27:47 PM10/3/11
Report not abuse
They say only light can be faster than light.
Who stands to gain?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 3, 2011, 10:16:10 PM10/3/11
That's mighty brave of you to point that out.

Dorothy J Heydt

Oct 3, 2011, 11:22:35 PM10/3/11
In article <c59c626b-3870-475e...@q26g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
It's more on the order of, there is a limiting speed to the
universe and so far, nothing but light can go that fast -- in a
vacuum; other media will slow it down and then you see beautiful
blue Cerenkov radiation.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

Will in New Haven

Oct 4, 2011, 12:09:55 AM10/4/11
Report not abuse
How would a total ignoramus such as yourself know whether it is a con
or not?

--
Will in New Haven

Wayne Throop

Oct 4, 2011, 1:47:23 AM10/4/11
Report not abuse
:: "Nothing is faster than the speed of light."
:: There couldn't possibly be a bigger con than that..

: thepinkpantsuit <editor...@yahoo.com>
: That's mighty brave of you to point that out.

Yep, just like those cons that entropy cannot decrease, or that momentum
is conserved. It's only the reactionary scientific cabal that maintains
these things, when everybody knows that we just have to believe real hard
and tinkerbell's entropy will decrease.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 2:39:00 AM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 1:47 am, thro...@sheol.org (Wayne Throop) wrote:
> :: "Nothing is faster than the speed of light."
> :: There couldn't possibly be a bigger con than that..
>
> : thepinkpantsuit <editoriale...@yahoo.com>
> : That's mighty brave of you to point that out.
>
> Yep, just like those cons that entropy cannot decrease, or that momentum
> is conserved.  It's only the reactionary scientific cabal that maintains
> these things, when everybody knows that we just have to believe real hard
> and tinkerbell's entropy will decrease.

That's english, right?

Goodnight, Wayne.

Ubiquitous

Oct 4, 2011, 5:50:46 AM10/4/11
Report not abuse
In article <4E8A60...@ix.netcom.com>, star...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>The Biggest Con Job
>"Nothing is faster than the speed of light."
>There couldn't possibly be a bigger con than that..

Yes there is: "global warming".

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 7:06:03 AM10/4/11
Report not abuse
Oh, are you leaving, retard? About friggin' time. Make sure to
take starfucker with you, though.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 10:38:46 AM10/4/11
> Bill Snyder  [This space unintentionally left blank]- Hide quoted text -

Grow a dick.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 10:45:03 AM10/4/11
Report not abuse
Already did. You grow a brain.

Tom Roberts

Oct 4, 2011, 10:50:26 AM10/4/11
Report not abuse
The Starmaker wrote:
> The Biggest Con Job
> "Nothing is faster than the speed of light."
> There couldn't possibly be a bigger con than that..

Hmmmm. You merely display your personal ignorance and illiteracy.

That does not hold a candle to the con job that the Bible is "divinely inspired"
and every word in it is literally true. VASTLY more people have been snookered
by this one.

There is also the related one about the Koran.

Indeed, most organized religions involve a similar con. In some sense that is
the essence of organized religion.

It's not clear at all that the speed of light limit is a "con job"
-- unlike any religion, theories based on it have incredibly good
predictive power.

Tom Roberts

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 11:21:32 AM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 10:45 am, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:38:46 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

No, you already didn't. Any guy who gets online to troll a woman
obviously suffers from a great deficiency in that area.

The Starmaker

Oct 4, 2011, 1:20:32 PM10/4/11
Report not abuse
You tell any three year old that "Nothing is faster than the speed of light.", and the
first thing that will come to his mind is..this motherfucker is trying to con me.

Any three year old will think, "There has to be...".

It's you people over four years old that are so easily conned.

Once you put it in 'textbooks', it's over for everyone.

You have dumbmified the planet.

The Starmaker

The con is obvious..it always has been.

The Starmaker

Oct 4, 2011, 1:27:06 PM10/4/11
Report not abuse
There is no more a religion that is more organized than your 'cosmic
religion'.

"Nothing is faster than the speed of light." is a cosmic religious
belief.

The Starmaker

Throw out all your textbooks..find a garbage can, that's where it
belongs.

The Starmaker

Oct 4, 2011, 1:31:15 PM10/4/11
Report not abuse
PD wrote:

> >> Already did. You grow a brain.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]- Hide quoted text -

> > No, you already didn't. Any guy who gets online to troll a woman
> > obviously suffers from a great deficiency in that area.
>
> Now, now. If you came online to spam a physics group with worthless
> trolling yourself or to indulge the trolling of hairy-backed,
> cave-dwelling trolls like Starmaker, you leave yourself open to
> anything. Don't hide behind your tits when called on it.

my, my...such language..

The Starmaker

Oct 4, 2011, 2:00:36 PM10/4/11
Report not abuse
Now, let me explain what the con is...

Einstein knew that all his theories are *founded* on the
speed of light.
He knew if he was wrong about the speed of light, then *all*
his theories would be wrong.
So to 'lock-up' his loophole..
he said
"Nothing is faster than the speed of light.".

He figured he'd be dead before anybody finds out the truth.

He's probably sticking out his tongue out right now at yous..

The Starmaker

How can you go to science class if everything they are telling you is wrong?

String theory? It's all founded on..."Nothing is faster than the speed of light."

Throw all your 'string theories' textbooks in the garbage can.

The only book you should be reading is How To Play Guitar Like Jimmy Hendricks.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 2:42:05 PM10/4/11
Report not abuse
You're a troll, shit-for-brains, not a woman. A troll's gender is
irrelevant even to other trolls.

Wayne Throop

Oct 4, 2011, 4:09:12 PM10/4/11
: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
: Einstein knew that all his theories are *founded* on the speed of
: light. He knew if he was wrong about the speed of light, then *all*
: his theories would be wrong. So to 'lock-up' his loophole.. he said
: "Nothing is faster than the speed of light.".

Nope. What he said was in essence that the laws of physics
are locally lorentz invariant. He said nothing about lightspeed
being a maximum velocity. One can conclude that if it isn't
a maximum velocity, several interesting and counterintuitive
things happen, but Einstein didn't claim anything much about it.

The big con really is the idea that scientists in general and
Einstein in particular made claims independent of evidence, and
only for social and personal reasons. I think there's some
projection involved.

The Starmaker

Oct 4, 2011, 5:20:53 PM10/4/11
That's the 'second' big con...
Einstein never said: "Nothing is faster than the speed of light.".

Have you heard about the ...atom bomb?

Schultz: I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!

Who are you guys think you're fooling?

The con never ends with these guys..

jon car

Oct 4, 2011, 6:17:07 PM10/4/11
On Oct 3, 8:22 pm, djhe...@kithrup.com (Dorothy J Heydt) wrote:
> In article <c59c626b-3870-475e-a050-c35ea4cd0...@q26g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
Speed is limited by weight. As is speed change is limited by weight at
any level of motion small or large.

Jon Schild

Oct 4, 2011, 6:21:04 PM10/4/11
The more of your posts I read, the more I think your high school diplom
was a con job.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 7:02:56 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 2:42 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:21:32 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

You're a foul-mouthed troll with serious mental issues. I post
everywhere with problems from people like you.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 7:05:08 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 1:31 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> PD wrote:

> > > No, you already didn't. Any guy who gets online to troll a woman
> > > obviously suffers from a great deficiency in that area.
>
> > Now, now. If you came online to spam a physics group with worthless
> > trolling

YA DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

yourself or to indulge the trolling of hairy-backed,
> > cave-dwelling trolls like Starmaker, you leave yourself open to
> > anything. Don't hide behind your tits when called on it.
>
> my, my...such language..- Hide quoted text -

Wayne Throop

Oct 4, 2011, 7:01:54 PM10/4/11
: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
: Einstein never said: "Nothing is faster than the speed of light.".

Correct. He never did. The Big Con is insisting that he did,
specifically that it was an assumption that he made. It wasn't.

: Have you heard about the ...atom bomb?

Yes. It didn't involve any limitation to the speed of light. It didn't
even involve E=mc^2. It only involved a fission chain reaction.
Something that Einstein wasn't an expert in at all. But even if the
bomb *had* required E=mc^2 to develop (which of course it did not,
despite the widespread misconception that it did), it was derived from
lorentz invariance of of objects emitting light, and *that* has nothing
to do with either fission, nor with lightspeed being a limit.

: Schultz: I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!

Starmaker: I see PRETTY COLORS! I halucinate EVERYTHING!

Wayne Throop

Oct 4, 2011, 7:10:52 PM10/4/11
: jon car <jon.c...@gmail.com>
: Speed is limited by weight.

That's a popular misconception, coupled with
conflating weight with mass.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 7:21:51 PM10/4/11
On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:21:04 -0600, Jon Schild <j...@xmission.com>
wrote:
What makes you think it has one?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 7:15:13 PM10/4/11
> everywhere without problems from people like you.- Hide quoted text -

IN FACT, TRY POSTING ON ANY NEWS SITE AND SEE HOW QUICKLY YOU'LL BE
BOOTED OFF. YOU ARE THE TROLL.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 7:29:28 PM10/4/11
If I'm not posting, retardo, where are these messages coming from?
And what, exactly, do you imagine a "news site" to be?

The Starmaker

Oct 4, 2011, 7:29:09 PM10/4/11
Maybe you're not familar with the education system...

A high school diploma is something they give you to make sure you don't come back.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 7:29:45 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 2:42 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:21:32 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

REALLY?

DO YOU SEE MY COMMENTS ON OTHER BOARDS CALLED TROLLS OR DO YOU SEE
THEM 'LIKED'?

IT'S YOU. GET IT? YOU. YOU ARE UNFIT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 7:31:39 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 7:29 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:15:13 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

You're a fucking moron. Go try spewing on the nyt site.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 7:39:18 PM10/4/11
And yet I'm not the one that keeps replying to its own messages.
Nor the one that has no clue how to use the shift key. I'm not
even the one that thinks this is a "board," or a "news site," or
whatever ignorant gobbledegook you pick next.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 7:42:59 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 7:39 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:29:45 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

And still your unfit for public consumption!

SNIP!

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 7:51:36 PM10/4/11
> SNIP!- Hide quoted text -

Let me know when it dawns of you, Bill Snyder, that the people in
google groups are considered by the msm as a problem.

You, dude.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 7:56:24 PM10/4/11
>>Nor the one that has no clue how to use the shift key. I'm not
>>even the one that thinks this is a "board," or a "news site," or
>>whatever ignorant gobbledegook you pick next.

>And still your unfit for public consumption!

Oh, yes, I also know English grammar sufficiently well to
distinguish between "your" and "you're."

>SNIP!

You're a Snot-Nosed Ignorant Pissant? A Stupid Newbie In Peoria?
A Schizophrenic Neophobic Islamic Pukewad? What?

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 8:02:18 PM10/4/11
Let me know if it ever dawns on you, pisspantsuit, that nobody
here is "in google groups," or knows what "the msm" is, or is very
likely to care what it/they consider a problem in any case.

>You, dude.

In your fantasy, is that some kind of cutting response?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 8:03:20 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 7:56 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:42:59 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

That pretty much explains all. You're a piece of white trash who can't
get laid.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 8:11:08 PM10/4/11
Meanwhile, veering recklessly back to the original topic, you and
the barfaker really need to stop crapping all over five groups at
once, and go play in traffic instead.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 8:14:24 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 8:11 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:03:20 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

Trash. White trash with a thesarus.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 10:36:27 PM10/4/11
Judging by the vocabulary in your posts, you must've gone out and
bought the thesaurus just now, right?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 10:59:35 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 10:36 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:14:24 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

I think you're just rilly jealous no one ever wrote 6 pages about
you.......

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 10:55:23 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 10:36 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:14:24 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

You're really not very concise, are you? I think you meant to say,
"judging by your spelling, you must have gone out and bought a
dictionary just now, right?" Or, you could have said, "judging by your
spelling, you must have just gone out and bought a dictionary, right?"
Even better. Because the error in my above post is a spelling error.
The word "vocabulary" would suggest an error in meaning. I meant
"thesaurus," but then again I never spell "taurus" correctly, either,
but I didn't mean that. Perhaps if you learned how to properly
communicate, you'd be a happier little soul.

And judging by the fact your last line of defense was a spelling
flame......it's time to face the fact you are a troll unfit for public
consumption.

Bill Snyder

Oct 4, 2011, 11:11:06 PM10/4/11
I commented on your limited vocabulary, not your spelling. Perhaps
you should try reading for comprehension, if that wouldn't
interfere too badly with your trolling. Oh, and if your thesaurus
told you that "concise" was a synonym for something that would
have been a sensible word to use in the context of the paragraph
above, you were cheated.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 4, 2011, 11:23:08 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 11:11 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 19:55:23 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

Limited? Are you counting the words?

Perhaps
> you should try reading for comprehension,

I don't comprehend stark raving net kook. Sorry.

Snip!

Bill Snyder

Oct 5, 2011, 9:29:41 AM10/5/11
And in cases like yours, one can sympathize with them.

Will in New Haven

Oct 5, 2011, 10:05:08 AM10/5/11
Anyone would give you anything they could afford for that reason. At
your funeral they will put big weights over your grave to make sure
you stay down.

--
Will in New Haven

Bill Snyder

Oct 5, 2011, 10:25:06 AM10/5/11
And I'm sure you're telling the truth, for once. You do think that,
because your sort of asshole is incapable of viewing life as anything
but a contest to see who can grab the most attention. Every time
another person posts a message about how unwelcome your drivel is, you
score another point.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 12:08:00 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 10:25 am, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 19:59:35 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

Oh, I am. And it's your truth, dude. This is just how screwed up you
are, a stark raving lonely kook-loon, who gets online in his misery
seeking out people more interesting than he is, trolling for
attention. Been there, done that. Last one drank themself to death.

>You do think that,
> because your sort of asshole is incapable of viewing life as anything
> but a contest to see who can grab the most attention.

Yes, posting logical responses to your agenda-driven drivel is really
a grab for attention, as is posting to myself. That is how delusional
you are. What ever in this world makes you think ANYONE wants your
attention? Therein lies your lack of self-esteem.

>Every time
> another person posts a message about how unwelcome your drivel is, you
> score another point.

I really don't care what you think. Public board.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 12:13:51 PM10/5/11
> I really don't care what you think. Public board.- Hide quoted text -

Any more unwanted attention you'd like to give me? Just let me know!
Take your jealousy elsewhere.

God, people are nuts!

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 12:35:24 PM10/5/11
> God, people are nuts!- Hide quoted text -

Let me know when the TRUTH finally takes hold with you. Any attention
I get, I get because I'm logical, rational, accurate, intelligent, 90%
spot on in my assessments, which are *selfless*, not self-centered
agenda driven drivel, like you, plus I'm cute. It's a hard combo to
come by. I realize this is a difficult concept for the self-centered
bullshit-spewing crowd. And I could post to myself all day. No one
needs your attention.

Bill Snyder

Oct 5, 2011, 12:43:39 PM10/5/11
Yes, we know. The sidewalk is a public place, so it's fine for you to
drop your pants and take a shit on it. If the people who walk there
don't like that, it isn't your problem.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 12:53:32 PM10/5/11
Listen, bucko, from 2 years of being chased around usenet by the
drunken sister of a guy who works on wall street--during the 2008
election cycle--where I accurately predicted an Obama presidency would
be no different than a Bush presidency--to an entire movement. The
only one shitting on the sidewalk is you. And it stinks.

Bill Snyder

Oct 5, 2011, 1:05:53 PM10/5/11
None of which, of course, has anything whatever to do with sf on tv,
or written sf, or physics in general, or relativity theory in
particular, or the writing of screenplays. Any more than any of your
crap to date has been on-topic in any of the groups you spam. But
hey, they're all "public boards," so if a few kooks object to the
smell or the flies, or the pollution -- it's not as if that was
important compared to indulging your ego.

And, yes, we've noticed your "entire movement."

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 1:18:21 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 1:05 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:53:32 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

So basically you're saying I make you look stupid. That's not me
indulging my ego. That's you looking stupid in comparison. So sorry.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 1:06:44 PM10/5/11
> only one shitting on the sidewalk is you. And it stinks.- Hide quoted text -

That's pages and pages of accurate political commentary and analysis.
When you can do that, let me know. Until then, shut your trap.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 1:14:08 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 1:05 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:53:32 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

Everything has something to do with writing screenplays. I've got
clips, do you?! Here's an idea: You don't like it, don't read it!

Bill Snyder

Oct 5, 2011, 1:53:37 PM10/5/11
"You don't like it, just step around it." Right.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 2:01:09 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 1:53 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:14:08 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

Yes. Right. Just like I've managed to avoid your irrational spewing
until now, which obviously profoundly upsets you. I would have never
known you existed otherwise.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 2:08:54 PM10/5/11
> known you existed otherwise.- Hide quoted text -

Dumb schmuck spews at smart attractive people. Nah, not the oldest
plea for attention in the book. Not at all.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 2:27:17 PM10/5/11
> plea for attention in the book. Not at all.- Hide quoted text -

INTERIOR DAY

BILL

I'm a dumb schmuck who gets online to spew at attractive intelligent
people, because they would otherwise ignore me and I need their
attention.

ON TOPIC!

Howard Brazee

Oct 5, 2011, 2:25:38 PM10/5/11
<editor...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Listen, bucko, from 2 years of being chased around usenet by the
>drunken sister of a guy who works on wall street--during the 2008
>election cycle--where I accurately predicted an Obama presidency would
>be no different than a Bush presidency--to an entire movement. The
>only one shitting on the sidewalk is you. And it stinks.

Your prediction was unfortunately dead on.

- James Madison

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 2:35:50 PM10/5/11
> ON TOPIC!- Hide quoted text -

INTERIOR DAY

BILL

And when I've completed that dubious task, I head over to facebook to
friend 7758039745847 to prove my self worth. People love me. They
really, really do. Now if I could only get them to actually attend my
parties.........

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 2:37:56 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 2:25 pm, Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:53:32 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

Thanks, I know. I appreciate it, Howard.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 2:52:59 PM10/5/11
> Thanks, I know. I appreciate it, Howard.- Hide quoted text -

Pages and pages of political analysis met with more hysterical
screaming and flailing and derogatory comments than anyone can
imagine. Spot on, unfortunately. Not for the faint at heart. Yeah,a
lovely dose of attention. Everyone should be this lucky. Bill is stark
raving nuts.And completely selfless exercise.

Bill Snyder

Oct 5, 2011, 3:14:40 PM10/5/11
On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:25:38 -0600, Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:53:32 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit
><editor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Listen, bucko, from 2 years of being chased around usenet by the
>>drunken sister of a guy who works on wall street--during the 2008
>>election cycle--where I accurately predicted an Obama presidency would
>>be no different than a Bush presidency--to an entire movement. The
>>only one shitting on the sidewalk is you. And it stinks.
>
>Your prediction was unfortunately dead on.

See what you get, Howard? Was it really necessary to feed the fucking
troll?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 3:19:21 PM10/5/11
You're the dumbfuck troll.

The Starmaker

Oct 5, 2011, 4:22:26 PM10/5/11
My Gawd, this is a public place! You people are ruining my threads..
I'm arresting everyone for disorderly conduct.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 4:30:24 PM10/5/11
> I'm arresting everyone for disorderly conduct.- Hide quoted text -

Just don't knee me to the ground and cuff me because I'm with a dog.

LOL. So funny. I need a cure.

The Starmaker

Oct 5, 2011, 4:38:33 PM10/5/11
Of course they do, it's unhealthy not to...

>Now if I could only get them to actually attend my
> parties.........

people prefer pajama parties instead of those long gowns you wear..

you have a pajama party, I'm coming over.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 4:56:08 PM10/5/11
I'm organizing a "Playdates For Dogs With Irascible Owners" party.

OMAGAH.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 5:16:21 PM10/5/11

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

To be clear, that's six pages [rilly, ONLY six?!], a knee to the back
and a dog who gives hugs. Put down the dog. Hug meh. I could pound out
a 500 page screenplay. Brick pales to this. PALES.

The Starmaker

Oct 5, 2011, 5:38:16 PM10/5/11
All men are dogs...

even Einstien believes that.

The stuff I know about Einstein will make your skin crawl...

The Starmaker

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 6:49:12 PM10/5/11
Not all, just most.

> even Einstien believes that.
>
> The stuff I know about Einstein will make your skin crawl...
>
> The Starmaker

Yes, well, I require at least one act of heroism. Einstein doesn't
interest me all that much.

Bill Snyder

Oct 5, 2011, 7:16:12 PM10/5/11
You need a brain much more. Maybe you should go ask the Wizard.

Wayne Throop

Oct 5, 2011, 7:29:11 PM10/5/11
: The stuff I know about Einstein will make your skin crawl...

It isn't all the stuff you know about Einstein that are squicky.
It's all the stuff you know about Einstein that ain't so.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 7:55:41 PM10/5/11
Corn.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 7:59:05 PM10/5/11
Did I say 'corn'? I meant 'corn'.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 8:02:13 PM10/5/11
The kind of corn you eat, FYI. Maybe if you traded up those glasses
from 1975 for a new pair. you'd see things differently.

The Starmaker

Oct 5, 2011, 8:04:08 PM10/5/11
Name *one* who isn't.

> > even Einstien believes that.
> >
> > The stuff I know about Einstein will make your skin crawl...
> >
> > The Starmaker
>
> Yes, well, I require at least one act of heroism. Einstein doesn't
> interest me all that much.

I don't think Einstein would be concern what your interest is, he'll
just throw a rock
on your head and take you back to his cave.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 8:04:56 PM10/5/11
A hair cut wouldn't kill you, either. Perhaps you should apply for a
Queer Eye For The Straight Guy make-over?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 8:07:56 PM10/5/11
Lucky me. Did Einstein have a dog? Was he large enough for me to hide
behind?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 8:10:07 PM10/5/11

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Because I need Terminator Stats. Obviously.

The Starmaker

Oct 5, 2011, 8:17:38 PM10/5/11
If he was alive today he'd be on TMZ, 'The Ellen Degeneres Show' , etc..

is steve jobs dead?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 8:22:47 PM10/5/11
Yes, he's dead.

I need a hero who won't drive me crazy
I need a hero who won't eat cooked meat
I need a hero who don't care I'm lazy

Anything else?

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 8:30:22 PM10/5/11
I need a hero who is kinda hefty
I need a hero who can kick your ass
I need a hero who may be a lefty
And sips hot coffee on cool grass

Huh, you say something? Don't mind me. And I KNOW you won't.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 9:08:16 PM10/5/11
> Huh, you say something? Don't mind me. And I KNOW you won't.- Hide quoted text -

Which one is Bill and which one is Wayne?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&feature=ymg

Wayne Throop

Oct 5, 2011, 9:14:34 PM10/5/11
: thepinkpantsuit <editor...@yahoo.com>
: > I need a hero who won't drive me crazy
: > I need a hero who won't eat cooked meat
: > I =A0need a hero who don't care I'm lazy
: >
: > Anything else?
:
: I need a hero who is kinda hefty
: I need a hero who can kick your ass
: I need a hero who may be a lefty
: And sips hot coffee on cool grass

But does he gotta be strong, and gotta be fast,
and gotta be fresh from the fight?

On the other hand, perhaps a new drug would suffice.
One that does what it should, one that won't make you
feel too bad, one that won't make you feel too good.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 5, 2011, 9:18:22 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 9:14 pm, thro...@sheol.org (Wayne Throop) wrote:
> : thepinkpantsuit <editoriale...@yahoo.com>
> : > I need a hero who won't drive me crazy
> : > I need a hero who won't eat cooked meat
> : > I =A0need a hero who don't care I'm lazy
> : >
> : > Anything else?
> :
> : I need a hero who is kinda hefty
> : I need a hero who can kick your ass
> : I need a hero who may be a lefty
> : And sips hot coffee on cool grass
>
> But does he gotta be strong, and gotta be fast,
> and gotta be fresh from the fight?

Yes.

Oo.

Michael Stemper

Oct 6, 2011, 1:48:42 PM10/6/11
In article <2okm87ts1c94cktl3...@4ax.com>, Bill Snyder <bsn...@airmail.net> writes:
>On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:21:32 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit <editor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>On Oct 4, 10:45 am, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
>>> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:38:46 -0700 (PDT), thepinkpantsuit

>>> Already did.  You grow a brain.
>>
>>No, you already didn't. Any guy who gets online to troll a woman
>>obviously suffers from a great deficiency in that area.
>
>You're a troll, shit-for-brains, not a woman. A troll's gender is
>irrelevant even to other trolls.

Does this mean that trolls don't breed? Best news I've had today.

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

Oct 6, 2011, 1:49:57 PM10/6/11

Sorry, they reproduce by either budding or fission.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

Bill Snyder

Oct 6, 2011, 1:49:42 PM10/6/11
Unfortunately, that doesn't mean they don't multiply. They reproduce
by fission, like other pathogenic bacteria.

Wayne Throop

Oct 6, 2011, 1:53:32 PM10/6/11
::: You're a troll, shit-for-brains, not a woman. A troll's gender is

::: irrelevant even to other trolls.

:: Does this mean that trolls don't breed? Best news I've had today.

: Sorry, they reproduce by either budding or fission.

But shirley this means they're like vampires or werewolves,
and if you kill the original one, all the sockpuppets die, right?

Bill Snyder

Oct 6, 2011, 1:53:09 PM10/6/11
On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:53:32 GMT, thr...@sheol.org (Wayne Throop)
wrote:
I've got my doubts about that, but the experiment definitely needs to
be tried -- FOR SCIENCE!!!

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 6, 2011, 1:58:24 PM10/6/11
On Oct 6, 1:53 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:53:32 GMT, thro...@sheol.org (Wayne Throop)

No, please, for the sake of science do not breed!!

[Like anyone would come near you.]

Michael Stemper

Oct 6, 2011, 2:00:44 PM10/6/11
In article <6c6c6ea1-dd72-4406...@g23g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, thepinkpantsuit <editor...@yahoo.com> writes:

>> > And yet I'm not the one that keeps replying to its own messages.
>>
>> And still your unfit for public consumption!

>Let me know when it dawns of you, Bill Snyder, that the people in
>google groups are considered by the msm as a problem.

Most of us on Usenet also consider people who post from Google Groups
to be a problem. You're a fine example of why we feel this way.

>You, dude.

Nope, he's not posting from Google Groups. You are.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 6, 2011, 2:02:56 PM10/6/11
On Oct 6, 2:00 pm, mstem...@walkabout.empros.com (Michael Stemper)
wrote:
> In article <6c6c6ea1-dd72-4406-98bf-06b19c4e4...@g23g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, thepinkpantsuit <editoriale...@yahoo.com> writes:

> >> And still your unfit for public consumption!
> >Let me know when it dawns of you, Bill Snyder, that the people in
> >google groups are considered by the msm as a problem.
>
> Most of us on Usenet also consider people who post from Google Groups
> to be a problem. You're a fine example of why we feel this way.

Allow me to rephrase: USENET POSTERS. And you're a fine example of
contributing to its relative extinction.

thepinkpantsuit

Oct 6, 2011, 2:05:00 PM10/6/11
> > Reunite Gondwanaland!- Hide quoted text -

You 'get' that, right? You've contributed to its extinction as a
viable method of communication? Let me know when that hits up your
brain.

admformeto

The Starmaker

Oct 6, 2011, 4:47:24 PM10/6/11
and just because something is faster than the speed of light doesn't
mean it will travel 'back or forward in time'..

this 'travel back in time' business is simply...impossible.

Why even mention 'time travel', ...it's only science fiction.

HGWells was just having fun...

givemeabreakalready

The minute they discover something travels faster than the speed of
light, automatically they
assume it's going back in time...

sounds like that 'relativity' hasn't rubbed off of yous yet.

Forget about it, it's over, ...there is no Relativity.

And, please..no more pictures of far away galaxies. I don't see 'no
difference' between a picture of
a newly discovered "fish", and a "galaxy".

The Starmaker
It is loading more messages.