The new definition of the habitable zone

The Starmaker

Jan 30, 2013, 1:38:37 PM1/30/13
Report not abuse
The new definition of the habitable zone
(is the new con)

(don't let these guys pull the wool over your eyes
with their 'changing of definitions')

(if the facts don't fit the definition, change the definition)

The new definition of the habitable zone
http://www.space.com/19522-alien-planet-habitable-zone-definition.html

(the purpose of changing the definition is to increase a billion earths to a zillion earths)

(tweak the numbers is i think wat they call it)

(if you tweak the defintion, you tweak the numbers)

Did anybody read the story about Goldilocks and the Six Bears?

it gets dumber...

The Starmaker

What is the new definition of the habitable zone? Is it in English, or Martian language??

I'll give you the definition of the habitable zone, ....i'm fuckin in it!

The Starmaker

Jan 30, 2013, 1:47:21 PM1/30/13
Report not abuse
...if they keep 'changing the definition of the habitable zone, Earth will eventually be in the...uninahbitable zone.

The Starmaker

I was wondering why this article appeared in Date: 27 December 2012

First 'Alien Earth' Will Be Found in 2013, Experts Say
http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html

Now, I get it, ...they were planing all the time to change the 'definition of the habitable zone'.

In otherwords Ladies and Gentlemen, the fix was in.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_fix_is_in

The Starmaker

Jan 30, 2013, 2:24:51 PM1/30/13
Report not abuse
You know...
I was wondering..
trying to figure out
Why was Abel Mendez so positive that
"the first Earth twin will be discovered next year"

"I'm very positive that the first Earth twin will be discovered next year," said Abel Mendez,
who runs the Planetary Habitability Laboratory at the University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo.
http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html

How could he make that prediction in Date: 27 December 2012 about a discovery for the next year?

A discovery like "first Earth twin will be discovered next year"?

Then, this comes out:
"said astronomer Abel Méndez of the University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo, who was not part of the team behind the redefinition."

"the team"? "the team behind the redefinition"?? You mean The Mafia! Mafia Science....mafia scientist, called.."the team"

Who are "the team"? What are their names?

"The previous habitable zone definitions were derived about 20 years ago by Penn State researcher James Kasting, who was also part of the team behind the updates."

20 years ago! Sounds like "the old guard" (that's what they call the hollywood mafia...a bunch of old guys running Hollywood)

"Many of those planets that we believe were inside are now outside. But on the other side,
it extends the habitable zone's outer edge, so a few planets that are farther away might fall inside the habitable zone now."

What? Say that again?

"Many of those planets that we believe were inside are now outside. But on the other
side, it extends the habitable zone's outer edge, so a few planets that are farther away might fall inside the habitable zone now."

Slow down...

"Many of those planets that we believe were inside are now outside.
But on the other side, it extends the habitable zone's outer edge, so a few planets that are farther away might fall inside the habitable zone now."

One more time...I'm dense

"Many of those planets that we believe were inside are now outside. But on the other side, it extends the habitable zone's outer edge,
so a few planets that are farther away might fall inside the habitable zone now."

How about...

"Many of those planets
that we believe were inside
are now outside.
But on the other side,
it extends the habitable zone's outer edge,
so a few planets that are farther away might fall
inside the habitable zone now."

Forget it.

I got to wait till it gets dark so I can get home using The Milky Way.

How does the dung beatle get home during the day using the milky way?

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jan 30, 2013, 3:01:28 PM1/30/13
Report not abuse
Poor Mendez...
they (the scientific mafia)
got some
Spanish guy
in Puerto Rico
to do all their dirty work for them.

'They' go to him and say;
"Hey, come here' i'm talkin to ju..I want you to go to the media and tell them
"the first Earth twin will be discovered next year"!

And he tells them, "I'm going to look foolish if it doesn't happen!!!"

and 'they' tell him, "Don't cha worry, THE FIX IS IN!"

and he says, "WHY ME???"

And they tell him, "Because everybody knows you fuckin puerto ricans are all crazy!!"

"I'm very positive that the first Earth twin will be discovered next year," said Abel Mendez, who runs
the Planetary Habitability Laboratory at the University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo.
http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html

Then he goes home and tells his wife, "Those fuckin Gringos tellin me what to do all the time..."

and then she yells at him, "WHY DO YOU FUCKIN LISTEN TO THOSE FUCKIN WHITIES??"

He says, "If I don't do it they told me they will cut my funding!"

That's how 'the scientific mafia' controls their own, they threaten them with...You'll Never Work In This Town Again.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jan 30, 2013, 3:21:08 PM1/30/13
Report not abuse
When I saw this ...blurb
http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html

I knew there was something 'fishy' going on...

by Mike Wall, SPACE.com Senior Writer
prints a
"First 'Alien Earth' Will Be Found in 2013, Experts Say" blurb article
with only a quote by some spanish guy in puerto rico!

Don't they have laws against this?

First arrest Mike Wall the Space.com Senior Writer.
Then arrest all the guys that told him to print that blurb.

That includes 'the team'. The old guys...

I want to see...handcuffs on them.

I want to see them crying on the way to jail...

The Starmaker

They arrested everybody but Einstein, didn't they?

Einstein was "The Teflon Don" wasn't he?

Everybody who knew Einstein was being investigated by the F.B.I., including Einstein!

The Starmaker

Jan 30, 2013, 3:53:35 PM1/30/13
The Starmaker wrote:

> They arrested everybody but Einstein, didn't they?
>
> Einstein was "The Teflon Don" wasn't he?
>
> Everybody who knew Einstein was being investigated by the F.B.I., including Einstein!

I think the F.B.I and the U.S. government finally got...hip,
when they asked themselves the question, ..
"Why are we building this atomic bomb just because a few fuckin foreigners telling us to do it?"

Somebody must have said to themselves, "We're building this thing from a bunch of guys who don't even speak English!!"

The whole Manhatan Project is filled with spies!!!

And the ring leader is Albert Einstein!

If Albert Einstein was a spy, the ring leader...what was his code name?

code name:
name assigned to conceal the real identity of a person, as a spy.

What was Albert Einstein's code name?

The Starmaker

I forgot!

Quadibloc

Jan 31, 2013, 12:06:48 AM1/31/13
On Jan 30, 11:38 am, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> What is the new definition of the habitable zone? Is it in English, or Martian language??

I guess that would be one way to extend it to include Barsoom in
addition to Jasoom.

John Savard

Quadibloc

Jan 31, 2013, 12:08:54 AM1/31/13
On Jan 30, 1:21 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Einstein was "The Teflon Don" wasn't he?

No, that was John Gotti.

John Savard

Quadibloc

Jan 31, 2013, 12:10:21 AM1/31/13
On Jan 30, 12:24 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> How does the dung beatle get home during the day using the milky way?

First, it avoids living in a light-polluted neighborhood.

John Savard

Chris

Jan 31, 2013, 12:28:09 AM1/31/13
Seek help. Talking to yourself like this- whether on Usenet or a
street corner- is a sign of a serious mental disorder. You can be
helped.

Chris

thepinkpantsuit

Jan 31, 2013, 1:05:25 AM1/31/13
Really? That's his problem? That's the least of his problems.

Seek help.

The Starmaker

Jan 31, 2013, 1:30:55 AM1/31/13
Okay, I have to reiterate my position for the ones who just...tuned in.

My post are not up for discussion. This is a "broadcast".

The Starmaker Show

broad·cast

verb /?brôd?kast/

Tell (something) to many people; make widely known

"broadcast the news"

(broadcasting) The process of simultaneously posting the same message to multiple newsgroups.

It's not up for discussion. It's a broadcast. Like a radio....or TV broadcast.

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/yBBqu19P8Pw

The Starmaker

Jan 31, 2013, 12:43:45 PM1/31/13
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The new definition of the habitable zone
> > (is the new con)
> >
> > (don't let these guys pull the wool over your eyes
> > with their 'changing of definitions')
> >
> > (if the facts don't fit the definition, change the definition)
> >
> > The new definition of the habitable zone
> > http://www.space.com/19522-alien-planet-habitable-zone-definition.html
> >
> > (the purpose of changing the definition is to increase a billion earths to a zillion earths)
> >
> > (tweak the numbers is i think wat they call it)
> >
> > (if you tweak the defintion, you tweak the numbers)
> >
> > Did anybody read the story about Goldilocks and the Six Bears?
> >
> > it gets dumber...
> >
> > The Starmaker
> >
> > What is the new definition of the habitable zone? Is it in English, or Martian language??
> >
> > I'll give you the definition of the habitable zone, ....i'm fuckin in it!
>
> ...if they keep 'changing the definition of the habitable zone, Earth will eventually be in the...uninahbitable zone.

" Interestingly, the Earth is now not as habitable according to the new Goldilocks definition as it was once believed to be."
Jan 31st 2013
http://www.slashgear.com/turns-out-earth-isnt-so-habitable-after-all-31267581/

Is somebody reading my post here and using for their media?

The Starmaker

I say it one day, and it comes on the news the next day. Maybe I should be a ...science writer.

The Starmaker

Jan 31, 2013, 3:09:43 PM1/31/13
Can you imagine...
"the team"
in a room..
and somebody
comes up with
the idea...
"How about if we change the definition of 'the habitable zone'?"
somebody says "WHAT?, You can't change definition of the habitable zone!!"
The guy wit the idea says,
"Why not, We can fuckin do whatever we want, we're the smartest guys in the room!"
and somebody says, "What about the rest of the world, what are they going to say
when we tell them we're changing the definition of the habitable zone?"

The guy with the idea says,
"Fuck everybody else and fuck the rest of the world! Fuck 'em all! I'll bury those cockroaches! What they ever do for us?"

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jan 31, 2013, 3:19:32 PM1/31/13
What's worse
is you guys
let these motherfuckers
go around
changing definitions
and your responses are
making female sqeaking voices saying
"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know what to do."

The Starmaker

A bunch of girlies you are...

Pussies!

Go in that room and kick their ass for God sake!!

The Starmaker

Jan 31, 2013, 6:56:16 PM1/31/13
Have you heard the expression..."History repeats itself"?

Do I got to spell it out for you? P - L - U - T - O !!!

You lost a planet because of their ...shenanigans.

You going to let them *do it* to You again????

You might as well just all hang yourselves...

The Starmaker

I want to turn on the news tomorrow and see some ass kickin there!

This is 'not Science', How stupid can you guys be??

Lofty Goat

Jan 31, 2013, 7:02:35 PM1/31/13
I recall a comic who once said, "For every crazy person walking down the
street talking to himself, 'You drink too much. You've always drank too
much.' there's another, in another city, walking down the street saying,
'Waddya mean I drink too much. No one tells a Navy man he drinks too
much!'" Wish I could remember his name....

Vaughan Anderson

Jan 31, 2013, 10:52:17 PM1/31/13
On Jan 31, 6:56 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > The Starmaker wrote:

YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON ON ALL OF USENET!!!

IF THERE WERE A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD FOR IGNORANCE, YOU WOULD BE THE
RECORD HOLDER!!!

The Starmaker

Feb 1, 2013, 1:58:48 PM2/1/13
The truth is..
changing definitions for the sole purpose to make planets suddendly.. appear or disapear, is not Science, it's FRAUD!

fraud

noun /frôd/
frauds, plural

Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain

Do I make myself clear?

The Starmaker

David Copperfield is probably a little upset right now...
the biggest thing he ever made disapear was the Statue of Liberty!

The Science Guys tell David Copperfield, "I can make a whole fuckin planet appear or disapear!"

"HOW DO YOU DO THAT???"

"Magic, ...how many planets do you see, nine? Watch...watch closely...abracadabra, now there are only eight!"

"HOW DO YOU DO THAT????"

"I can make a whole another Earth appear!!

http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html

"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT????"

"I'll tell you my secret, it's done with slieght-of-hand...you see the bowl of soup in the middle? Watch carefully...where is it now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZ0wg0r-DY

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2013, 1:00:38 PM2/6/13
The Starmaker wrote:

> The new definition of the habitable zone
> (is the new con)
>
> (don't let these guys pull the wool over your eyes
> with their 'changing of definitions')
>
> (if the facts don't fit the definition, change the definition)
>
> The new definition of the habitable zone
> http://www.space.com/19522-alien-planet-habitable-zone-definition.html
>
> (the purpose of changing the definition is to increase a billion earths to a zillion earths)

wa da tel u

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/06/45-billion-alien-earths-may-populate-milky-way/

and you guys put up wit dis? YOU CALL THIS...SCIENCE?

It's Fraud!

"Trust us, we're Scientist."

The Starmaker

Send your kids to science school...

Son: "Mom, did you know there are 4.5 billion Earths in our Milky Way?"

Mother: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!"

Son: "Dad, did you know there are 4.5 billion Earths in our Milky Way?"

Father: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!"

Santino: Whatcha go to college? To get stupid? You're really stupid!

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2013, 1:13:02 PM2/6/13
"According to our analysis, the closest Earth-like planet is likely within 13 light-years, which
is right next door in terms of astronomical distances," Dressing told SPACE.com

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/06/45-billion-alien-earths-may-populate-milky-way/#ixzz2K8yGHfJz

"right next door in terms of astronomical distances"

Have you heard what their 'astronomical distances an inch' is?

"13 light-years" How much is that in Earth years?

That number will get smaller each day....

eventually they'll say...

it's only a three day ride.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2013, 3:28:56 PM2/6/13
you know what the goal of these 'con artist' is...
they are sooo transparent..

their goal is to
make an Earth appear
close enough that it is
within walking distances..
but not too close for
anybody to see it.

So they can go to congress and say

"Give us the fuckin money already!"

I get all my science knowledge from watching
old episodes of "The Outer Limits".

That is all the science education one needs.

The Starmaker

Quadibloc

Feb 6, 2013, 6:54:46 PM2/6/13
I'm pleasantly surprised that when they moved the Earth to the edge of
the habitable zone, they moved it to the _hot_ edge, even if somewhat
puzzled.

When I had heard it was moved to an edge, without hearing which one, I
thought they would have moved it to the _cold_ edge - perhaps after
having been paid by the oil companies. After all, we have had ice ages
in the past (and, for that matter, warming episodes as well).

John Savard

Michael Stemper

Feb 7, 2013, 12:57:58 PM2/7/13
In article <a36c2ff4-de03-4f58...@cd3g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, Quadibloc <jsa...@ecn.ab.ca> writes:
>I'm pleasantly surprised that when they moved the Earth to the edge of
>the habitable zone, they moved it to the _hot_ edge, even if somewhat
>puzzled.

"RE-ORBIT EARTH INTO A VENUS-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN-AGAIN VENUS!"

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>

The Starmaker

Feb 7, 2013, 2:00:17 PM2/7/13
It's obvious what their goal is..
they want to make another Earth
appear where none exist.

They want it to be..
(usings their own words)
"reside in our Milky Way galaxy"
"just a stone's throw away"
"a mere dozen light-years away"
"in our own backyard"
"which is right next door"
"so close is incredibly exciting"
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/06/45-billion-alien-earths-may-populate-milky-way/#ixzz2K8yGHfJz

Another Earth is probably in our own backyard, waiting to be spotted.'

- Courtney Dressing, of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

Their series of articles reveal a pattern..."a stone's throw away".

http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html
http://www.space.com/19522-alien-planet-habitable-zone-definition.html
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/06/45-billion-alien-earths-may-populate-milky-way/#ixzz2K8yGHfJz

"I'm very positive that the first Earth twin will be discovered next year,"
http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html

"redefined the boundaries of the habitable zone for alien planets,..allowing
a few that had been excluded to *squeeze* in."
http://www.space.com/19522-alien-planet-habitable-zone-definition.html

"just a stone's throw away"
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/06/45-billion-alien-earths-may-populate-milky-way/#ixzz2K8yGHfJz

What did the mother say to her son when he came home from school and told
her "Mom, did you know there are 4.5 billion Earths in our Milky Way?"

Mother: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!"

The Starmaker

I "spotted" this con a long time ago...

Howard Brazee

Feb 7, 2013, 4:51:43 PM2/7/13
On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:57:58 +0000 (UTC), mste...@walkabout.empros.com
(Michael Stemper) wrote:

>>I'm pleasantly surprised that when they moved the Earth to the edge of
>>the habitable zone, they moved it to the _hot_ edge, even if somewhat
>>puzzled.
>
>"RE-ORBIT EARTH INTO A VENUS-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN-AGAIN VENUS!"

Anybody have a really big half-shell?

- James Madison

David DeLaney

Feb 7, 2013, 11:29:12 PM2/7/13
Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net> wrote:
>mste...@walkabout.empros.com (Michael Stemper) wrote:
>>>I'm pleasantly surprised that when they moved the Earth to the edge of
>>>the habitable zone, they moved it to the _hot_ edge, even if somewhat
>>>puzzled.
>>
>>"RE-ORBIT EARTH INTO A VENUS-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN-AGAIN VENUS!"
>
>Anybody have a really big half-shell?

Planet to planet AND sheep to sheep!

Dave, space potatoe, space po-tah-to
--
\/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower

Poster

Feb 7, 2013, 11:07:03 PM2/7/13
In article <2f88h8l05s06qrhnh...@4ax.com>,
Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:57:58 +0000 (UTC), mste...@walkabout.empros.com
> (Michael Stemper) wrote:
>
> >>I'm pleasantly surprised that when they moved the Earth to the edge of
> >>the habitable zone, they moved it to the _hot_ edge, even if somewhat
> >>puzzled.
> >
> >"RE-ORBIT EARTH INTO A VENUS-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN-AGAIN VENUS!"
>
> Anybody have a really big half-shell?

Paging Mr. Vonnegut - Mr. Vonnegut to the (hot)pink courtesy phone,
please...