Starmaker: mentally ill or brain damaged?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 21, 2015, 5:41:38 PM9/21/15
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity

But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Kevrob

Sep 21, 2015, 6:11:08 PM9/21/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:41:38 PM UTC-4, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>
> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?

There are questions that have no real answer.

Kevin R

"Spider-Man: Threat or Menace?" - J. Jonah Jameson
__

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 21, 2015, 6:35:05 PM9/21/15
Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> wrote in

> On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:41:38 PM UTC-4, Gutless
> Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>> Newsgroups:
>> rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>>
>> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
>> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?
>
> There are questions that have no real answer.

Oh, certainly they do. Just not answers that people want to hear.

William Hyde

Sep 21, 2015, 9:58:51 PM9/21/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:41:38 PM UTC-4, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>
> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?

Once in a while he seems to make very atypical posts. I suspect he's a regular sane(ish, anyway) poster under a different name, and on occasion forgets which account he's posting from.

William Hyde

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 21, 2015, 11:31:16 PM9/21/15
William Hyde <wthyd...@gmail.com> wrote in
Or pay he takes his meds when he has an appointement with his parole
officer.

Anthony Nance

Sep 22, 2015, 7:52:22 AM9/22/15
In rec.arts.sf.written Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>
> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?

Valid question and all, but help me out here:
Didn't you just award him a bazillion troll points by starting
a thread about him, with his name in the title and everything?

Tony, not up on the rules

Dan Swartzendruber

Sep 22, 2015, 10:09:32 AM9/22/15
In article <c87e8957-fb1e-44a6...@googlegroups.com>,
kev...@my-deja.com says...

> On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:41:38 PM UTC-4, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> > Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
> >
> > But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> > Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?
>
> There are questions that have no real answer.

What is the old line about not arguing with a fool, as onlookers can't
tell the difference? A variant: "Never argue with a fool, he will drag
you down to his level, then beat you with experience!"

Robert Carnegie

Sep 22, 2015, 10:50:46 AM9/22/15
I think the story goes (which may or may not be true):
As Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Margaret Thatcher and
her Cabinet had an audience every week with the Queen. Once,
to her horror, she turned up in a dress almost identical to the
Queen's. Determined to avoid such embarrassment again,
Mrs Thatcher ordered her staff to call the Palace ahead of
every audience to ask what the Queen would be wearing. An aide
duly did so the following week. The Palace refused to say,
adding that such calls were quite unnecessary and explaining
sweetly: "Her Majesty never notices what other people wear."

Terry cares how many points Terry has. Terry does not care
how many points anyone else has. Only the points that Terry
has are important.

This is a good plan and I follow it in this way; I don't care
how many points Terry has. I just try not to be tricked into
helping to increase his total.

(They each keep score in different ways, anyway.)

Robert Carnegie

Sep 22, 2015, 10:58:56 AM9/22/15
I haven't noticed that. To me these seem to be sometimes
superficially plausible, disingenuously stupid musings about
science, which he despises because Jews do it - or that
is how he likes it to be gradually revealed on each visit.

Terry is the one who behaves reasonably sometimes, then
at a scent of blood the frenzy overwhelms him. Believe me,
he is more to be scolded than pitied.

Robert Carnegie

Sep 22, 2015, 11:28:21 AM9/22/15
On Tuesday, 22 September 2015 15:50:46 UTC+1, Robert Carnegie wrote:
> I think the story goes (which may or may not be true):
> As Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Margaret Thatcher and
> her Cabinet had an audience every week with the Queen. Once,
> to her horror, she turned up in a dress almost identical to the
> Queen's. Determined to avoid such embarrassment again,
> Mrs Thatcher ordered her staff to call the Palace ahead of
> every audience to ask what the Queen would be wearing. An aide
> duly did so the following week. The Palace refused to say,
> adding that such calls were quite unnecessary and explaining
> sweetly: "Her Majesty never notices what other people wear."

Footnote: I copied most of that from
<http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/suecameron/100211393/margaret-thatcher-not-a-lady-in-red/>

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 12:07:38 PM9/22/15
Dan Swartzendruber <dsw...@druber.com> wrote in
There's one about wrestling with a pig, too.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 12:08:30 PM9/22/15
na...@math.ohio-state.edu (Anthony Nance) wrote in
Yes. The difference being, I don't care, because I'm an asshole.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 12:09:20 PM9/22/15
Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote in

> This is a good plan and I follow it in this way; I don't care
> how many points Terry has. I just try not to be tricked into
> helping to increase his total.

And you've failed, yet again.

Lawrence Watt-Evans

Sep 22, 2015, 12:44:55 PM9/22/15
On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 07:50:40 -0700 (PDT), Robert Carnegie
<rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote:

>Terry cares how many points Terry has. Terry does not care
>how many points anyone else has. Only the points that Terry
>has are important.
>
>This is a good plan and I follow it in this way; I don't care
>how many points Terry has. I just try not to be tricked into
>helping to increase his total.

See, I take it a step farther -- I don't care if I help increase his
total.

I don't especially want to, as it wastes my time, but when it happens,
I don't mind. I kind of like Terry, so if something I do makes him
feel good, that's fine with me.

>(They each keep score in different ways, anyway.)

I'm not sure Starmaker's keeping score at all; I don't know what his
game is.

---

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 12:59:48 PM9/22/15
Lawrence Watt-Evans <l...@sff.net> wrote in
org:

> On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 07:50:40 -0700 (PDT), Robert Carnegie
> <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote:
>
>>Terry cares how many points Terry has. Terry does not care
>>how many points anyone else has. Only the points that Terry
>>has are important.
>>
>>This is a good plan and I follow it in this way; I don't care
>>how many points Terry has. I just try not to be tricked into
>>helping to increase his total.
>
> See, I take it a step farther -- I don't care if I help increase
> his total.
>
> I don't especially want to, as it wastes my time, but when it
> happens, I don't mind. I kind of like Terry, so if something I
> do makes him feel good, that's fine with me.

The only way to not lose is to not play. You're one of the smarter
ones. (And rarely say profoundly stupid things.)

>>(They each keep score in different ways, anyway.)
>
> I'm not sure Starmaker's keeping score at all; I don't know what
> his game is.

Attention, of any kind, and all he can manage it to be made fun on.
seh's like Shawn Wilson, only stupider.

Anthony Nance

Sep 22, 2015, 1:36:08 PM9/22/15
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> na...@math.ohio-state.edu (Anthony Nance) wrote in
>
>> In rec.arts.sf.written Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
>> <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Newsgroups:
>>> rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>>>
>>> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
>>> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?
>>

>> Valid question and all, but help me out here:
>> Didn't you just award him a bazillion troll points by starting
>> a thread about him, with his name in the title and everything?
>
> Yes. The difference being, I don't care, because I'm an asshole.

Gotcha, thanks.

I also don't care, and I'm not an a-hole. Oh. Well - at least,
I don't think I am. I could be wrong, of course. (I would
guess some a-holes are kind of accidental a-holes because they
are largely oblivious to their a-holiness, which they may
otherwise try to rein in.)

On the other hand, Starmaker may indeed care (though it seems
the person he most interacts with is himself), and he may indeed
be an a-hole.

Hmm...it seems that caring and being an a-hole may be independent.
- Tony

Anthony Nance

Sep 22, 2015, 1:39:41 PM9/22/15
Lawrence Watt-Evans <l...@sff.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 07:50:40 -0700 (PDT), Robert Carnegie
> <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote:
>
>>Terry cares how many points Terry has. Terry does not care
>>how many points anyone else has. Only the points that Terry
>>has are important.
>>
>>This is a good plan and I follow it in this way; I don't care
>>how many points Terry has. I just try not to be tricked into
>>helping to increase his total.
>
> See, I take it a step farther -- I don't care if I help increase his
> total.
>
> I don't especially want to, as it wastes my time, but when it happens,
> I don't mind. I kind of like Terry, so if something I do makes him
> feel good, that's fine with me.

I'm very close to your camp, with the minor difference being that
I don't care that a total exists in the first place (and hence
don't care if someone increases or decreases it).

>>(They each keep score in different ways, anyway.)
>
> I'm not sure Starmaker's keeping score at all; I don't know what his
> game is.

Yeah - hard to say. As I just mentioned to Terry, it's a bit different
that the person Starmaker replies to the most is himself.

Tony

William Hyde

Sep 22, 2015, 3:06:33 PM9/22/15
On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 10:58:56 AM UTC-4, Robert Carnegie wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 September 2015 02:58:51 UTC+1, William Hyde wrote:
> > On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:41:38 PM UTC-4, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> > > Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
> > >
> > > But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> > > Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?
> >
> > Once in a while he seems to make very atypical posts.
> > I suspect he's a regular sane(ish, anyway) poster under
> > a different name, and on occasion forgets which account
> > he's posting from.
>
> I haven't noticed that.

I can only recall two such posts, one recent, the other at least a year ago. They were in non-starmaker threads, and did not concern any of SM's usual obsessions. One, I think, was even on science fiction. Both were short, and I could not guess from the tone or content who the real author might be.

To me these seem to be sometimes
> superficially plausible,

I've yet to see one of SM's posts that rises to this dizzying height, but I generally skip his or her threads.

William Hyde

William Hyde

Sep 22, 2015, 3:11:43 PM9/22/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 11:31:16 PM UTC-4, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> William Hyde <wthyd...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:41:38 PM UTC-4, Gutless
> > Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> >> Newsgroups:
> >> rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
> >>
> >> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> >> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?
> >
> > Once in a while he seems to make very atypical posts. I suspect
> > he's a regular sane(ish, anyway) poster under a different name,
> > and on occasion forgets which account he's posting from.
> >
> Or pay he takes his meds when he has an appointement with his parole
> officer.

That is a plausible alternative, yes.

William Hyde

Brian M. Scott

Sep 22, 2015, 3:48:42 PM9/22/15
On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:08:23 -0700, Gutless Umbrella
Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote
in<news:XnsA51D5CF9C52...@69.16.179.43> in
rec.arts.sf.written:

> na...@math.ohio-state.edu (Anthony Nance) wrote in

>> In rec.arts.sf.written Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
>> <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Newsgroups:
>>> rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity

>>> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
>>> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?

>> Valid question and all, but help me out here:

>> Didn't you just award him a bazillion troll points by
>> starting a thread about him, with his name in the title
>> and everything?

> Yes. The difference being, I don't care, because I'm an
> asshole.

Heh. Icelandic <Hann er Ă³ttalegt rassgat> is literally ‘He
is a terrible arsehole’, but said of a baby it actually
means ‘He’s a sweet/cute little thing’.

'hole' and is used in the literal sense, but it’s also used
as an affectionate term for babies implying cuteness.

Brian
--
It was the neap tide, when the baga venture out of their
holes to root for sandtatties. The waves whispered

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 4:21:14 PM9/22/15
"Brian M. Scott" <b.s...@csuohio.edu> wrote in

> On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:08:23 -0700, Gutless Umbrella
> Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote
> in<news:XnsA51D5CF9C52...@69.16.179.43> in
> rec.arts.sf.written:
>
>> na...@math.ohio-state.edu (Anthony Nance) wrote in

>>> Valid question and all, but help me out here:
>
>>> Didn't you just award him a bazillion troll points by
>>> starting a thread about him, with his name in the title
>>> and everything?
>
>> Yes. The difference being, I don't care, because I'm an
>> asshole.
>
> Heh. Icelandic <Hann er Ă³ttalegt rassgat> is literally ‘He
> is a terrible arsehole’, but said of a baby it actually
> means ‘He’s a sweet/cute little thing’.

> 'hole' and is used in the literal sense, but it’s also used
> as an affectionate term for babies implying cuteness.

Interestingly enough, my brother was born in Iceland. He's an
asshole, too, but with even more intestinal gas.

Greg Goss

Sep 22, 2015, 4:31:43 PM9/22/15
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The only way to not lose is to not play. You're one of the smarter
>ones. (And rarely say profoundly stupid things.)

It's rare, but the game CAN be won.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 4:45:01 PM9/22/15
Greg Goss <go...@gossg.org> wrote in news:d6ds5bFrkvmU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The only way to not lose is to not play. You're one of the smarter
>>ones. (And rarely say profoundly stupid things.)
>
> It's rare, but the game CAN be won.

Only by me, as you well know know from the spanking you got, and are
still getting.

As the old joke goes, "You ain't here for the huntin', are you, son?"

William December Starr

Sep 22, 2015, 4:46:41 PM9/22/15
In article <d6ds5b...@mid.individual.net>,
Greg Goss <go...@gossg.org> said:

> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The only way to not lose is to not play. You're one of the
>> smarter ones. (And rarely say profoundly stupid things.)
>
> It's rare, but the game CAN be won.

Well we all know what the very next post in this thread is going to
be, don't we?

-- wds

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 4:49:24 PM9/22/15
wds...@panix.com (William December Starr) wrote in news:mtsend$nrt$1
@panix3.panix.com:
Something commenting on how stupid the last post was.

But give the kid a break. Being spanking on usenet is the only
attention he gets.

Robert Carnegie

Sep 22, 2015, 5:14:14 PM9/22/15
On Tuesday, 22 September 2015 17:44:55 UTC+1, Lawrence Watt-Evans wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 07:50:40 -0700 (PDT), Robert Carnegie
> <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote:
>
> >Terry cares how many points Terry has. Terry does not care
> >how many points anyone else has. Only the points that Terry
> >has are important.
> >
> >This is a good plan and I follow it in this way; I don't care
> >how many points Terry has. I just try not to be tricked into
> >helping to increase his total.
>
> See, I take it a step farther -- I don't care if I help increase his
> total.
>
> I don't especially want to, as it wastes my time, but when it happens,
> I don't mind. I kind of like Terry, so if something I do makes him
> feel good, that's fine with me.
>
> >(They each keep score in different ways, anyway.)
>
> I'm not sure Starmaker's keeping score at all; I don't know what his
> game is.

I think it's: One, get attention. Two, complain about
Albert Einstein, Leo Szilard, and other Jews. I'm not
inclined to perform the analysis, but I think number
two depends on and follows number one (and pretty much
cancels it).

Also it's crossposted. I haven't tracked whether the
range of groups varies, but it appears that quite often
there are people coming in who haven't seen it before.

I'm using Google Groups and I think I can't block
a thread or mark it "read" without showing it on
screen, but I can fairly quickly pass on from a
Starmaker thread, but here's the problem: I want
to ignore /him/ but I don't want to ignore some
of the people who reply to him. Some have good
points to make, but have chosen a bad place to
do it. And on the other hand, they're probably
in whatever is the latest group that Starmaker
has chosen to soil, and Google Groups is only
showing and posting in r.a.sf.w, so even
communicating with those people is difficult
or impossible - because of how SM does this.

So basically /my/ score - my enjoyment of r.a.sf.w -
is reduced by StarMaker's threads, and reduced
more when anyone other than StarMaker participates
in them.

Greg Goss

Sep 22, 2015, 5:17:25 PM9/22/15
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Greg Goss <go...@gossg.org> wrote in news:d6ds5bFrkvmU1
>@mid.individual.net:
>
>> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The only way to not lose is to not play. You're one of the smarter
>>>ones. (And rarely say profoundly stupid things.)
>>
>> It's rare, but the game CAN be won.
>>
>Only by me, as you well know know from the spanking you got, and are
>still getting.

You know and I know why gave up first. Since this is Usenet, the
thread is still there if you want to set it back to "tie".

>As the old joke goes, "You ain't here for the huntin', are you, son?"

I know you enjoy your fantasy life, and your fantasies don't harm me
none. So go ahead and visualize all the things you described back
then. But you still lost. Unless you want to re-open the contest.

Greg Goss

Sep 22, 2015, 5:17:54 PM9/22/15
Yup. But he doesn't have the guts to link it to the thread in
question, so he still lost.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 5:31:12 PM9/22/15

> I'm using Google Groups

Well, there's your problem, son.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 5:32:57 PM9/22/15

> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Greg Goss <go...@gossg.org> wrote in news:d6ds5bFrkvmU1
>>@mid.individual.net:

>>> It's rare, but the game CAN be won.
>>>
>>Only by me, as you well know know from the spanking you got, and
>>are still getting.
>
> You know and I know why gave up first.

Perhaps. But what I dont' know is what that sentence was supposed
to say.

> Since this is Usenet,
> the thread is still there if you want to set it back to "tie".

It is, and the last post is mine. Perhaps your news service marked
you as spammer and dropped a post somewhere, or perhaps you're just
not man enough to admit your ass still stings.

>>As the old joke goes, "You ain't here for the huntin', are you,
>>son?"
>
> I know you enjoy your fantasy life, and your fantasies don't
> harm me none. So go ahead and visualize all the things you
> described back then. But you still lost. Unless you want to
> re-open the contest.

Just keep telling yourself that, son, as you apply some talc on to
your rosy read ass.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 22, 2015, 5:33:43 PM9/22/15
Greg Goss <go...@gossg.org> wrote in
You *can't* stop yourself, can you?

BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!

You're leaving stains on my pantleg, son.

Lynn McGuire

Sep 22, 2015, 7:10:47 PM9/22/15
On 9/21/2015 4:41 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>
> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?

What if Starmaker is a Neanderthal?

Lynn

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 22, 2015, 9:40:05 PM9/22/15
Why are you insulting Neanderthals like that?

--
Veni, vidi, snarki.

Dan Swartzendruber

Sep 22, 2015, 10:29:18 PM9/22/15
In article <mtsn20$g3q$2...@dont-email.me>, l...@winsim.com says...
What if Starmaker is actually Terry?

gilber34

Sep 22, 2015, 11:31:28 PM9/22/15
Starmaker is really Starfarter

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 23, 2015, 12:01:01 AM9/23/15
Dan Swartzendruber <dsw...@druber.com> wrote in
Heh.

Robert Carnegie

Sep 23, 2015, 1:01:25 AM9/23/15
Maybe the "believing your reflection in the glass is
another SarMakker to fight" thing is involved.

T Guy

Sep 23, 2015, 8:45:42 AM9/23/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 10:41:38 PM UTC+1, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>
> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?

that would depend on the individual poster.

I have long assumed that Starmaker is a troll rather than mentally ill or brain damaged. He's usually more entertaining than you in troll mode, however.

Robert Carnegie

Sep 23, 2015, 10:55:05 AM9/23/15
/Must/ get my eyes tested and new glasses.

Not that I need twenty-twenty vision to deal with
The Sarlacc.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 23, 2015, 12:06:34 PM9/23/15
T Guy <tim.b...@redbridge.gov.uk> wrote in
And the Kardashians are more popular than television that doesn't
suck. No accounting for taste.

Alie...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015, 12:35:21 PM9/23/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 2:41:38 PM UTC-7, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity

You appear to be assuming the two qualities are independent.

> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> me, or the retards who keep answering my posts?

IFYPFY.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

You may now claim spnak if it makes you feel better.

Mark L. Fergerson

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 23, 2015, 1:27:16 PM9/23/15
Ooooh, I've been flames by editing what I posted, because,
presumably, you agree with what I actually *said*.

Thanks for the support.

(Not to mention, you actually just called yourself either stupid or
mentally ill, since you answered my post. So perhaps we actually do
agree.)

"nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com> wrote in

David DeLaney

Sep 24, 2015, 6:50:47 AM9/24/15
On 2015-09-22, Greg Goss <go...@gossg.org> wrote:
> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>The only way to not lose is to not play. You're one of the smarter
>>ones. (And rarely say profoundly stupid things.)
>
> It's rare, but the game CAN be won.

I don't know about that, but it CAN be sideswiped into a different game for a
while, with the right input. Not too often, mind you.

Dave, and it helps immensely if you're playing a different game to start with
... which a lot of folks can't seem to do very well
http://gatekeeper.vic.com/~dbd/ -net.legends/Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.

David DeLaney

Sep 24, 2015, 6:56:11 AM9/24/15
On 2015-09-23, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan Swartzendruber <dsw...@druber.com> wrote in
>> l...@winsim.com says...
>>>
>>> What if Starmaker is a Neanderthal?
>>
>> What if Starmaker is actually Terry?
>
> Heh.

That I can answer, though you don't have to accept my loon-writing-patterns
experience: he's not. St*rtearer has an entirely different set of obsessions
and trigger points than Terry does. And I don't think I've _ever_ seen the
former actually discussing something rationally and calmly, rather than
tossing out clearly-wrong info to try to stir up trouble, and crossposting it
to at least five different groups so people answer at cross-purposes and
compound the trouble.

Dave, setting a followup

leif...@dimnakorr.com

Sep 24, 2015, 11:43:55 AM9/24/15
In rec.arts.sf.written David DeLaney <davidd...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> That I can answer, though you don't have to accept my loon-writing-patterns
> experience: he's not. St*rtearer has an entirely different set of obsessions
> and trigger points than Terry does. And I don't think I've _ever_ seen the
> former actually discussing something rationally and calmly, rather than
> tossing out clearly-wrong info to try to stir up trouble, and crossposting it
> to at least five different groups so people answer at cross-purposes and
> compound the trouble.

Besides, Terry wears glasses. Starmaker _doesn't_ wear glasses.

--
Leif Roar Moldskred

William December Starr

Sep 24, 2015, 12:29:59 PM9/24/15
In article <qYGdnW6k1_qrh5nL...@giganews.com>,
leif...@dimnakorr.com said:

> Besides, Terry wears glasses. Starmaker _doesn't_ wear glasses.

And furthermore, no one's ever seen them in the same room together,
and if they _were_ the same person then they be in the same room with
each other all the time, so they aren't. Q.E.D.

(Assuming that anybody ever _has_ seen Terry or Starmaker in a room
at all, anyway.)

-- wds

Kevrob

Sep 24, 2015, 1:07:06 PM9/24/15
Does a MUD count as a room?

Kevin R

Alie...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2015, 1:37:22 PM9/24/15
On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 10:27:16 AM UTC-7, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Ooooh, I've been flames by editing what I posted, because,
> presumably, you agree with what I actually *said*.
>
> Thanks for the support.

Yeah, well, what's sauce for one troll is sauce for another.

> (Not to mention, you actually just called yourself either stupid or
> mentally ill, since you answered my post. So perhaps we actually do
> agree.)

I'm an Aspie. Does that count?

Also, you actually top posted. I don't recall you ever doing that before. What the fuck?

> "nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 2:41:38 PM UTC-7, Gutless
> > Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> >> Newsgroups:
> >> rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
> >
> > You appear to be assuming the two qualities are independent.
> >
> >> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> >> me, or the retards who keep answering my posts?
> >
> > IFYPFY.
> >
> > Sorry, couldn't help myself.
> >
> > You may now claim spnak if it makes you feel better.
> >

> > Mark L. Fergerson
> >

> --
> Terry Austin
>
> "Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more asshole."
> -- David Bilek
>
> Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Mark L. Fergerson

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 24, 2015, 2:35:36 PM9/24/15

> On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 10:27:16 AM UTC-7, Gutless
> Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>> Ooooh, I've been flames by editing what I posted, because,
>> presumably, you agree with what I actually *said*.
>>
>> Thanks for the support.
>
> Yeah, well, what's sauce for one troll is sauce for another.

And now you have it all over your shirt.

>> (Not to mention, you actually just called yourself either
>> stupid or mentally ill, since you answered my post. So perhaps
>> we actually do agree.)
>
> I'm an Aspie. Does that count?

Only if you're s stupid or mentally ill one.

> Also, you actually top posted. I don't recall you ever doing
> that before. What the fuck?

It's a particularly effective hook for some fish.

Brian M. Scott

Sep 24, 2015, 3:21:57 PM9/24/15
On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:37:18 -0700 (PDT), "nu...@bid.nes"
<Alie...@gmail.com> wrote
in<news:0a90c902-e52d-484f...@googlegroups.com>
in rec.arts.sf.written:

> On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 10:27:16 AM UTC-7,
> Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

>> Ooooh, I've been flames by editing what I posted, because,
>> presumably, you agree with what I actually *said*.

>> Thanks for the support.

> Yeah, well, what's sauce for one troll is sauce for another.

>> (Not to mention, you actually just called yourself
>> either stupid or mentally ill, since you answered my
>> post. So perhaps we actually do agree.)

> I'm an Aspie. Does that count?

> Also, you actually top posted. I don't recall you ever
> doing that before. What the fuck?

It’s not the first time. He does it occasionally when
making a short general response.

[...]

Brian
--
It was the neap tide, when the baga venture out of their
holes to root for sandtatties. The waves whispered
rhythmically over the packed sand: haggisss, haggisss,
haggisss.

Alie...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2015, 5:42:18 PM9/24/15
On Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 11:35:36 AM UTC-7, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> "nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 10:27:16 AM UTC-7, Gutless
> > Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> >> Ooooh, I've been flames by editing what I posted, because,
> >> presumably, you agree with what I actually *said*.
> >>
> >> Thanks for the support.
> >
> > Yeah, well, what's sauce for one troll is sauce for another.
>
> And now you have it all over your shirt.

I suppose that a Godfather joke fits here. Feel free to imagine one.

> >> (Not to mention, you actually just called yourself either
> >> stupid or mentally ill, since you answered my post. So perhaps
> >> we actually do agree.)
> >
> > I'm an Aspie. Does that count?
>
> Only if you're s stupid or mentally ill one.

I. Q. ranges from ~130 to ~170 depending on how interested I am in what I'm doing.

I used to have paperwork to prove I was crazy but I've misplaced it*. That was from before I learned to make the Asperger's work *for* me. It's a work in progress...

> > Also, you actually top posted. I don't recall you ever doing
> > that before. What the fuck?
>
> It's a particularly effective hook for some fish.

My pattern-recognition wetware painted it as an anomaly. Brian Scott says you've done it before, but I must admit that I don't automatically read all of your posts. Datum noted.

* Psychiatrists can be fun toys if you're in a cruel mood. Ask me how I know.

Mark L. Fergerson

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Sep 24, 2015, 7:05:09 PM9/24/15

> On Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 11:35:36 AM UTC-7, Gutless
> Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>> "nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> > Yeah, well, what's sauce for one troll is sauce for
>> > another.
>>
>> And now you have it all over your shirt.
>
> I suppose that a Godfather joke fits here. Feel free to
> imagine one.

I'd have to watch the movie first.

>> > I'm an Aspie. Does that count?
>>
>> Only if you're s stupid or mentally ill one.
>
> I. Q. ranges from ~130 to ~170 depending on how interested I
> am in what I'm doing.

It really isn't all that hard to be an idiot with a high IQ.

> I used to have paperwork to prove I was crazy but I've
> misplaced it*. That was from before I learned to make the
> Asperger's work *for* me. It's a work in progress...

My dad knew a guy[1] who carried his release papers from the mental
hospital around all the time. "I can *prove* I'm sane. Can you?" It
really didn't help his position any.

>> > Also, you actually top posted. I don't recall you ever
>> > doing that before. What the fuck?
>>
>> It's a particularly effective hook for some fish.
>
> My pattern-recognition wetware painted it as an anomaly. Brian
> Scott says you've done it before, but I must admit that I
> don't automatically read all of your posts. Datum noted.
>
> * Psychiatrists can be fun toys if you're in a cruel mood. Ask
> me how I know.

You don't need to convince me of that. Psychiatrists are all crazy.
They make each other that way as a mandatory part of the training.

[1]Who had the exact same name as my dad. We called him "No
Relation Gene."

William December Starr

Sep 24, 2015, 7:59:05 PM9/24/15
In article <d1a6dfd5-2779-4de1...@googlegroups.com>,
Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> said:

> William December Starr wrote:
>
>> (Assuming that anybody ever _has_ seen Terry or Starmaker in a
>> room at all, anyway.)
>
> Does a MUD count as a room?

One of the definitions at

Linkname: MUD - Definition by AcronymFinder

is "Moose Utility Division".

I just thought I'd pass that on.

-- wds

Kevrob

Sep 24, 2015, 8:04:53 PM9/24/15
Stuff about ....trucks? ATVs?

I had hoped for the elite military unit from
Moosesylvania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moosylvania

Kevin R

C. E. Gee

Jan 25, 2016, 2:18:36 PM1/25/16
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 2:41:38 PM UTC-7, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
>
> But the real question is, who is stupider or more mentally ill,
> Starmaker, or the retards who keep answering his posts?
>
> --
> Terry Austin
>
> "Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more asshole."
> -- David Bilek
>
> Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

It helps to be "insane" to write Science Fiction.

The Veterans Administration has declared me 100% disabled by reason of mental defect.

I've 16 stories that have been published in at least a half-dozen online magazines.

I don't know what Starmaker's publishing history is, but he too is obviously insane.

NAMASTE

C.E. Gee

http://www.kinzuakid.blogspot.com