Re: Does God have faith in atheist?

The Starmaker

Sep 18, 2017, 3:16:55 AM9/18/17
Cloud Hobbit wrote:

> God can't have faith in atheists.
> Nonexistent entities can not have faith. That requires the particular stupidity that comes from being a theist.

I don't understand this "Nonexistent" yous atheist keep bring up...

God lives..in a state of..Nonexistence.

YOU..before Yous were born lived in in a state of Nonexistence.

Don't yous remember living in nonexistence???? Oh, I forgot, you had a
blank memory..

So, you're saying you come from a nonexistence to an ...existance???

The Starmaker

Sep 20, 2017, 4:10:58 AM9/20/17
Cloud Hobbit wrote:

> On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 12:16:54 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> > >
> > > God can't have faith in atheists.
> > > Nonexistent entities can not have faith. That requires the particular stupidity that comes from being a theist.
> >

> > I don't understand this "Nonexistent" yous atheist keep bring up...
> >

> > God lives..in a state of..Nonexistence.
> >
> God does not live at all because God is a figment of somebody's imagination.
> >
> > YOU..before Yous were born lived in in a state of Nonexistence.
> >
> Before we are born we are an egg inside the woman who eventually gave birth to us.
> >
> > Don't yous remember living in nonexistence???? Oh, I forgot, you had a
> > blank memory..
> >

> > So, you're saying you come from a nonexistence to an ...existance???
>
> Probably, but nobody knows for sure.

But, you're agreesing that God lives..in a state of..Nonexistence.

You, come from a nonexistence. When you die you go to...a nonexistence.

God lives..in a state of..Nonexistence.

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

God created the heavens and the earth from a state of..Nonexistence.

Now, how do you know what size shoes God wears????

The only way you can find out what size shoes God wears is if you either remember what size shoes He wore, or
you go and find out.

the devil wears prada

The Starmaker

Sep 21, 2017, 2:45:37 AM9/21/17
hypatiab7 wrote:

> On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:16:54 AM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> > >
> > > God can't have faith in atheists.
> > > Nonexistent entities can not have faith. That requires the particular stupidity that comes from being a theist.
> >

> > I don't understand this "Nonexistent" yous atheist keep bring up...
> >

> > God lives..in a state of..Nonexistence.
>
> Then your "God" doesn't exist at all. If it's out of space and time,
> it's nowhere and nowhen. It just isn't.

Exactly, He's not here right now, would you like to leave a message???