_Pax Demonica_: Trials of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom (Volume 6) by Julie Kenner

Lynn McGuire

Mar 4, 2015, 2:02:39 PM3/4/15
_Pax Demonica_: Trials of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom (Volume 6) by Julie Kenner:
http://www.amazon.com/Pax-Demonica-Trials-Demon-Hunting-Soccer/dp/1940673208/

Book number six in a series of six books. I have no idea if there will be more books in the series but I doubt it.

OK, the well is dry, time for Ms. Kenner to move on to a new well. The book read easily but a couple of items really bothered me.
So I down rated the book by a star. Others might not do so.

My rating: 3 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars (31 reviews)

Lynn