e-books

The Starmaker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:27:15 PM6/21/17
i cannot keep up with all these free e-books!

So, i figured out a solution...

i confine myself to only those
published in 2017...

---

HGW...

Jun 22, 2017, 7:37:48 PM6/22/17
On 22/06/17 03:27, The Starmaker wrote:
> i cannot keep up with all these free e-books!
>

> So, i figured out a solution...
>
> i confine myself to only those
> published in 2017...

Wot's a good site for free e-books...I only use Guttenberg

The Starmaker

Jun 23, 2017, 1:03:41 AM6/23/17
a good site is a site that has a title you're looking for.

wat title are you looking for?

The Starmaker

Jun 23, 2017, 1:41:04 PM6/23/17
also, most torrents sites have a ebook section under The Other category.

If you look the lowest seeds first you'll find more selections, or by latest dates.

ask your 3 year old son to help you...

just go over to your 3 year old son and say...

"Hey you stupid kid, what the fuck are you doing on your computer? Come over here dummy, show me
where I can find ebooks on torrents."

"IT'S IN THE OTHER FUCKING SECTIOM, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Come over here you stupid kid, let me smack you in the head..you're just like your stupid fuckin mother!"

"FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!"

HGW...

Jun 24, 2017, 7:31:04 PM6/24/17
On 23/06/17 15:04, The Starmaker wrote:
> HGW... wrote:

>>> i confine myself to only those
>>> published in 2017...
>>
>> Wot's a good site for free e-books...I only use Guttenberg
>

> a good site is a site that has a title you're looking for.
>

> wat title are you looking for?

Dunno...till I see it.

I thought you might know of a free site for modern books that aren't
supposed to be free.

HGW...

Jun 24, 2017, 7:34:19 PM6/24/17
On 24/06/17 03:40, The Starmaker wrote:

>>> Wot's a good site for free e-books...I only use Guttenberg
>>
>> a good site is a site that has a title you're looking for.
>>
>> wat title are you looking for?
>

> also, most torrents sites have a ebook section under The Other category.
>

> If you look the lowest seeds first you'll find more selections, or by latest dates.
>

> ask your 3 year old son to help you...

Can he get me free pay TV as well?

Sегgi о

Jun 24, 2017, 7:36:09 PM6/24/17
yes, it is free until you pay.

if you got the pay free TV, you would pay then it's free.