"The Martians," ...

The Starmaker

Sep 29, 2012, 3:01:09 PM9/29/12
Ever since I put up my Albert Einstein page, The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb..

I've been getting what seems to be...opposing views.

Now the opposing views people have put up a web page. Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F

Einstein is not even mentioned *once* on their web page.

It seems that they
http://www.atomicheritage.org/

http://www.atomicheritage.org/mediawiki/index.php/Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F

think that The "Martians," built the atomic bomb.

"a spaceship from Mars landed in Budapest, dropping off the extraordinarily gifted Edward Teller, Eugene Wigner, John von Neumann, and Leo Szilard."

The Starmaker

I am reminded of a line in.. a movie?

There was this kid I grew up with; he was older than me.
Sorta looked down to me, you know. We did our first work together, worked our way out of the street.
Things were good, we made the most of it. During Prohibition, we ran refrigerators into Canada... made a fortune, your father, too.
As much as anyone, I loved him and trusted him. Later on he had an idea to construct a new type of an extremely powerful bomb.
That kid's name was Albert Einstein, and the bomb he invented was The Atomic Bomb. This was a great man, a man of vision and guts.
And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of him in Manhattan! Someone took the credit for his atomic bomb.
No one knows who gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Albert, I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things, writing stupid letters.
So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business!

Wayne Throop

Sep 29, 2012, 3:11:05 PM9/29/12
: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
: Now the opposing views people have put up a web page.
: Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F
:
: Einstein is not even mentioned *once* on their web page.

Which seems quite reasonable of them, since he didn't build the bomb, nor
do significant work on any theory or other research that made it possible.

: It seems that they [...] think that The "Martians," built the atomic bomb.

It seems like you intentionally snipped the bit about "Fermi quipped".

The Starmaker

Sep 29, 2012, 3:45:33 PM9/29/12
Report not abuse
I have no problem with
giving credit to the over 2,000 employess of
The Manhattan Project for helping Albert Einstein
realizing his dream of building an atomic bomb.

The person who built the Empire State Building was William F. Lamb. And he did it in one year.

(of course you have to give credit to the 5,000 people who helped him build it)

The Starmaker

tphile2

Sep 29, 2012, 7:52:39 PM9/29/12
to star...@ix.netcom.com
On Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:45:36 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> Wayne Throop wrote:
>

> > : The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
>
> > : Now the opposing views people have put up a web page.
>
> > : Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F
>
> > :

Wrong again.
The Empire State Building was actually designed and built by Clark Savage Jr aka Doc Savage and Engineer John "Renny" Renwick. Lamb was just for cover.
Doc lived on the 86th Floor.
Just setting the facts straight

Wayne Throop

Sep 29, 2012, 9:06:46 PM9/29/12
: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
: I have no problem with giving credit to the over 2,000 employess of
: The Manhattan Project for helping Albert Einstein realizing his dream
: of building an atomic bomb.

Or to phrase it more plainly, you have no problem with lying.

Will in New Haven

Sep 30, 2012, 3:04:36 PM9/30/12
On Sep 29, 9:05 pm, thro...@sheol.org (Wayne Throop) wrote:
> : The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com>
Is a deluded moron _lying_ when he repeats his stupid delusions? Even
if the moron ignores evidence, overwhelming evidence, that shows the
delusion to be insupportable, isn't it likely he still believes what
he is saying?

I think "lying" is a bit harsh. Batshit crazy is probably closer to
being accurate.

--
Will in New Haven

Michael Stemper

Oct 1, 2012, 1:00:59 PM10/1/12
[cross-posted groups trimmed]
In article <0e7b47ff-05a7-41b6...@n9g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, Will in New Haven <bill....@taylorandfrancis.com> writes:
>On Sep 29, 9:05=A0pm, thro...@sheol.org (Wayne Throop) wrote:
>> : The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com>

>> : I have no problem with giving credit to the over 2,000 employess of
>> : The Manhattan Project for helping Albert Einstein realizing his dream
>> : of building an atomic bomb.
>>
>> Or to phrase it more plainly, you have no problem with lying.
>
>Is a deluded moron _lying_ when he repeats his stupid delusions? Even
>if the moron ignores evidence, overwhelming evidence, that shows the
>delusion to be insupportable, isn't it likely he still believes what
>he is saying?

The general answer to your question is "if a moron keeps repeating
stuff, he's not lying, per se." However, I don't think that this answer
is applicable in the specific case. I believe that StarFaker is a very
skillful troll. The continuous and on-going quote-mining is evidence
of that. Somebody like Robert E. McElwaine just posted the same stuff
over and over. StarFucker is nimble enough to continually come up
with new texts which, when removed from their proper context, can
appear to support its random bits of bait. This shows intelligence.
(That it's being destructively applied isn't really relevant to my
point.)

As a matter of fact, it has slipped a few times in recent weeks, and
posted some reasonably intelligent statements.

>I think "lying" is a bit harsh. Batshit crazy is probably closer to
>being accurate.

I really think that, in this specific case, it is the first.

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>

The Starmaker

Oct 1, 2012, 2:04:55 PM10/1/12
Lying about what?

The purpose of The Manhattan Project was to Design and Build an Atomic Bomb.

Now who do you think was the Designer?

This guy?
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Fuchs_Klaus.jpg

or

this guy

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Feynman_Richard.jpg

or do you believe this person known as "the cry baby" is the designer?

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Oppenheimer_J._Robert.jpg

or

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Hall_Ted.jpg

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Groves_Leslie.jpg

or do you want to see all the other employee photos

maybe you can find the designer there somewhere...

I'll save you the time and trouble...here is The Designer
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

If you take a film, and you re-wind it backwards..
from the first testing of the atomic bomb...
and you re-wind it backwards...all the way
you begin to see
movements
of people of the manhattan project
going back and forth
to one person...
Albert Einstein.

Any three year old can tell you that.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Oct 1, 2012, 2:21:19 PM10/1/12
Does anybody really belive that this guy:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Oppenheimer_J._Robert.jpg

would design an atomic bomb and then go home and gossip it to all the girls in his neighborhood?

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1943-Smyth-Dangerous-Princeton-Wives.pdf

Give me a break...

I've never seen so much stupidity in these newsgroups.

Insulting my intelligence.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Oct 1, 2012, 2:25:26 PM10/1/12
Would you believe that there are top scientist today that believe we come from Mars?

Howard Brazee

Oct 1, 2012, 4:08:51 PM10/1/12
On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:25:26 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Would you believe that there are top scientist today that believe we come from Mars?

That is you and at least one other person in that "we"?

- James Madison

Bill Snyder

Oct 1, 2012, 4:17:20 PM10/1/12
On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:08:51 -0600, Howard Brazee
<how...@brazee.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:25:26 -0700, The Starmaker
><star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>Would you believe that there are top scientist today that believe we come from Mars?
>
>That is you and at least one other person in that "we"?

Him and his voices.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]

G=EMC^2

Oct 1, 2012, 6:53:46 PM10/1/12
If Mafia NASA could make a buck on little green men they would have
them swiming in the lakes on Mars. TeBet

Wayne Throop

Oct 1, 2012, 7:03:16 PM10/1/12
::: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
::: I have no problem with giving credit to the over 2,000 employess of
::: The Manhattan Project for helping Albert Einstein realizing his dream
::: of building an atomic bomb.

:: Or to phrase it more plainly, you have no problem with lying.

: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
: Lying about what?

That the Manhattan project was "helping Einstein",
and that he had a "dream" of buidling an atomc bomb, as in,
he wanted it in and of itself. Both lies.

: Now who do you think was the Designer?

There was no single designer.

: If you take a film, and you re-wind it backwards.. from the first
: testing of the atomic bomb... and you re-wind it backwards...all the
: way you begin to see movements of people of the manhattan project
: going back and forth to one person... Albert Einstein.
:
: Any three year old can tell you that.

Indeed. Anythree year old can make incorrect statements. Of course,
unlike Starmumble, it's more likely for a three year old to be mistaken,
rather than having intent to decieve.

Wayne Throop

Oct 1, 2012, 7:08:28 PM10/1/12
: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
: Would you believe that there are top scientist today that believe we
: come from Mars?

Yes. There are individual "top scientists" (for a loose enough meaning
for "top") hat are velikovskians, which is certainly not less deluded.
So, if there were evidence, I would find it plausible you could find
one, or maybe even as many as five, who mean it seriouwsly.

Fermi, of course, was not one of them.

The Starmaker

Oct 2, 2012, 3:06:00 AM10/2/12
This guy Smyth
he was keeping an eye on everyone...

He came up with a few reports on
The Bomb...

Here are a few excerpts of his report...

E=Mc2
"This equation is the key to the power of nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors." -Smyth

E=Mc2
"as early as 1905 (Albert Einstein) did clearly state that mass and energy were equivalent and suggested that proof
of this equivalence might be found by the study of radioactive substances."

The Starmaker

Jim G.

Oct 2, 2012, 3:42:41 PM10/2/12
Michael Stemper sent the following on Mon, 1 Oct 2012 17:00:59 +0000
(UTC):
> I believe that StarFaker is a very
> skillful troll.

I disagree. He's not particularly skillful at all.

--
Jim G. | A fan of good reading, good writing, and fellow bookworms
http://www.goodreads.com/jimgysin/

The Starmaker

Oct 8, 2012, 1:11:49 PM10/8/12
oh, i forgot to post the other photos..
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/faces-of-project-y/

The Starmaker

Oct 9, 2012, 3:31:45 PM10/9/12
They all look like communist, don't they?
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/faces-of-project-y/

Especially the Oppenheimer_J._Robert...
who lost his security clearance because
of his association with communist..
he broke down and confessed it all.

The Starmaker

Oct 9, 2012, 3:36:33 PM10/9/12
The Starmaker wrote:

> Ever since I put up my Albert Einstein page, The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb..
>
> I've been getting what seems to be...opposing views.
>
> Now the opposing views people have put up a web page. Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F
>
> Einstein is not even mentioned *once* on their web page.
>
> It seems that they
> http://www.atomicheritage.org/
>
> http://www.atomicheritage.org/mediawiki/index.php/Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F
>
> think that The "Martians," built the atomic bomb.
>
> "a spaceship from Mars landed in Budapest, dropping off the extraordinarily gifted Edward Teller, Eugene Wigner, John von Neumann, and Leo Szilard."

The *real* reason why they called them "Martians"...is because..

is because...
you know these people,
you cannot understand a word they're saying.

They might as well be from Mars.

They don't talk English.

> The Starmaker
>
> I am reminded of a line in.. a movie?
>
> There was this kid I grew up with; he was older than me.
> Sorta looked down to me, you know. We did our first work together, worked our way out of the street.
> Things were good, we made the most of it. During Prohibition, we ran refrigerators into Canada... made a fortune, your father, too.
> As much as anyone, I loved him and trusted him. Later on he had an idea to construct a new type of an extremely powerful bomb.
> That kid's name was Albert Einstein, and the bomb he invented was The Atomic Bomb. This was a great man, a man of vision and guts.
> And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of him in Manhattan! Someone took the credit for his atomic bomb.
> No one knows who gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Albert, I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things, writing stupid letters.
> So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business!

I found a statue of albert einstein..

The Starmaker

Oct 10, 2012, 12:56:28 PM10/10/12
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Ever since I put up my Albert Einstein page, The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb..
> >
> > I've been getting what seems to be...opposing views.
> >
> > Now the opposing views people have put up a web page. Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F
> >
> > Einstein is not even mentioned *once* on their web page.
> >
> > It seems that they
> > http://www.atomicheritage.org/
> >
> > http://www.atomicheritage.org/mediawiki/index.php/Who_Built_the_Atomic_Bomb%3F
> >
> > think that The "Martians," built the atomic bomb.
> >
> > "a spaceship from Mars landed in Budapest, dropping off the extraordinarily gifted Edward Teller, Eugene Wigner, John von Neumann, and Leo Szilard."
>
> The *real* reason why they called them "Martians"...is because..
>
> is because...
> you know these people,
> you cannot understand a word they're saying.
>
> They might as well be from Mars.
>
> They don't talk English.

This is how "Martians" talk...

"If you are "at rest" and I speed by you in a Toyota,
you and I will perceive a different velocity for the fluffy dice
hanging from my mirror. It will be nearly at rest in my frame of reference, but
travelling at the speed of the Toyota from yours. At sub-luminal velocities,
the speed of light is also the maximum sum of our two frames of reference.
It's one of the "difficult" bits of relativity: even if you and I are travelling
in opposite directions at 55 percent of the speed of light, the sum is 100 percent, not 110 percent."

The Starmaker

Wayne Throop

Oct 10, 2012, 2:05:18 PM10/10/12
: The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
: It's one of the "difficult" bits of relativity: even if you and I are
: travelling in opposite directions at 55 percent of the speed of light,
: the sum is 100 percent, not 110 percent."

a) it's not difficult, and b) it's not 100 percent, it's more like 85 percent.

The Starmaker

Oct 11, 2012, 1:29:07 PM10/11/12