Do Atheist Worship Themselves?

The Starmaker

Apr 29, 2016, 3:14:10 PM4/29/16
God help us, if they do they worship evil.

Sylvia Else

May 2, 2016, 12:12:24 AM5/2/16
On 30/04/2016 5:14 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> God help us, if they do they worship evil.

Well, they don't, so there's no problem.

Sylvia.

patmp...@gmail.com

May 2, 2016, 12:55:39 AM5/2/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 3:14:10 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> God help us, if they do they worship evil.

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

WangoTango

May 2, 2016, 3:55:17 PM5/2/16
In article <5723B2...@ix.netcom.com>, star...@ix.netcom.com says...
> God help us, if they do they worship evil.

Ah, the dreaded "evil".
How do you know that any person is "evil"?
Evil is being able to think you can wash the slate clean by asking for
forgiveness from an invisible man instead of making good with the people
that have been wronged. So, look in the mirror if you want to see the
face of "evil".

patmp...@gmail.com

May 2, 2016, 9:39:43 PM5/2/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 3:14:10 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> God help us, if they do they worship evil.

You can worship me too, if you're nice to me.

duke

May 3, 2016, 4:26:52 PM5/3/16
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:14:08 -0700, The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>God help us, if they do they worship evil.

Yep, they're the only ones that would be stupid enough to do something like
that.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI