"ghost species"

The Starmaker

Jul 25, 2017, 12:44:40 PM7/25/17
what are "ghost species"?

this is a term that is being used in the 'scientific community'.

they must believe in ....ghost.

maybe it's an alien from another planet that they cannot see..

(like so many things they can not see but claim to exist)

You know how the 'scientific community' talks..

"We know it's there, we just don't have the evidence it's there."

Translation: "WE NO NEED NO STINKY EVIDENCE, WE'RE SCIENTIST!!!!"

translation: "GIVE US THE FUCKIN MONEY AND IF WE CHANGE OUR MINDS TOMOOROW THAT'S TOO FUCKIN BAD FOR YOU!"

Translation: "You're stupid enough to give us the money you deserve to get fucked!!!"

translation...there's two kinds of people in this world, ...