the LIGO laser interferometer detected spacetime ripples

The Starmaker

Jun 24, 2016, 2:58:56 PM6/24/16
so what is LIGO?

Is it a software
that detects ripples???

where can i download LIGO??

it just takes a second to catch a wave...

beep.

ooooh, a ripple!!!!

It's not local!

The Starmaker

Jun 24, 2016, 4:41:47 PM6/24/16
BEEP!

I thought I discovered a ripple in spacetime but it was just my
microvave oven.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 24, 2016, 5:01:05 PM6/24/16
In sci.physics The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> so what is LIGO?

Something you will never understand.

--
Jim Pennino

The Starmaker

Jun 24, 2016, 5:38:21 PM6/24/16
and since when have these people wanted to be understood?

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 24, 2016, 6:16:24 PM6/24/16
In sci.physics The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>>
>> In sci.physics The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> > so what is LIGO?
>>
>> Something you will never understand.
>>
>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>

> and since when have these people wanted to be understood?

What people would that be?

Certainly not the people involved with LIGO given the huge amount of
information freely available.

--
Jim Pennino

The Starmaker

Jun 26, 2016, 3:09:47 PM6/26/16
come on already
you guys must know
the drill by now..

you know how it works.

you know how 'they are'.

it's always the same
with these guys..

they are just crooks.

it's a pattern with them

as soon
as they see
they are running
out-of-money

they detect something BIG!

it's just a con.

it just
their way
of keeping
the money flowing in.

They have a meeting
and they say...

"We're running out of money,
we gotta detect a higgs or
gravitional wave, etc.."

maybe some guy says..
"I can program it to detect!"

All that billion dollar
hardware and all it takes
is one 'line of code'.

it always ends the same "accelerate the construction"

“Hopefully this first observation will accelerate the construction of a global network of detectors to enable accurate source location in the era of multi-messenger astronomy,” says David McClelland, professor of physics and director of the Centre for Gravitational Physics at the Australian National University.
https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/news/ligo20160211

that's what all dis con is about

to "accelerate the construction"

it's like the Mafia...in the contruction business.

"We need to sell more cement!"

by "accelerate the construction".

Give us another billion, we'll give you another ...beep.

The Starmaker

Jun 26, 2016, 3:12:34 PM6/26/16
it should be obvious to any 3 year old who does coding...
they both (handford and livingston)are using the same software:
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/12715404_10153473018638403_6189409492373926145_n.png?oh=9782b3cd47efe15bf981e2e58d8700e2&oe=58088685

The Starmaker

Jun 26, 2016, 4:45:21 PM6/26/16
wat i don't understand is this quote:

“Einstein thought ..., and didn’t believe in black holes. But I don’t think he’d have minded being wrong!”
https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/news/ligo20160211

Now, i don't get it...if Einstein "didn’t believe in black holes", then what makes anyone think Einstein was wrong...or worse yet,

"don’t think he’d have minded being wrong"????

I don't know anybody who does not mind being wrong. Is this fuckin guy stupid?? Saying

"...But I don’t think he’d have minded being wrong!”

Was Einstein wrong? Has anybody ever seen a black hole???

I don't want to hear..."No, not directly."

I'm talking about...FUCKIN DIRECTLY!!!!

capice?

Do I make myself fuckin clear???

I'm talking about...FUCKIN DIRECTLY!!!!

comprende?

verstehen?

I'm talking about...FUCKIN DIRECTLY!!!!

Greysky

Jun 27, 2016, 3:08:53 AM6/27/16
First, you need to spell it right, or you will never find it. You want
Legos, dude, Not Ligo! You can get them at: www.legoland.com They are fun
and will keep you entertained for hour upon joyous hour, and hopefully, keep
you off mommies internet connection. Have Fun!

Greg Goss

Jun 28, 2016, 9:09:07 PM6/28/16
"Greysky" <greysk...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net> wrote:

>"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:576D82...@ix.netcom.com...