YASID Nanotech

lal_truckee

May 1, 2016, 10:37:56 AM5/1/16

Just about everyone seems to have taken a crack at grey goo AKA nanotech
destroying the world.

Launching YASID triggered by Lynn McGuire' query, what's the story where
nanotech gets loose, but has a built-in pressure switch that kills the
tech above a certain altitude, and survivors are huddled on Colorado
mountain peaks and the Leadville neighborhood.

Lynn McGuire

May 1, 2016, 3:10:47 PM5/1/16

lal_truckee

May 1, 2016, 3:55:46 PM5/1/16
On 5/1/16 12:10 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote:

> _Plague Year_ by Jeff Carlson:
> http://www.amazon.com/Plague-Year-trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B00AHJTUBE/

Thanks. Undoubtedly what I'm remembering.
But I seem to remember it as a short, not 3x bloatware. isfdb shows an
excerpt was available in some form - I wonder if I found that version
somewhere.