Re: Einstein's theory of Relativity...

The Starmaker

May 25, 2016, 2:31:03 AM5/25/16
Report not abuse
The Starmaker wrote:

> > > Let me explain to you what
> > > Einstein's theory of Relativity...
> > > really means..
> > >
> > > It means
> > > Einstein's view of relativity.
> > >
> > > How Einstein 'sees' it, how he perceives it.
> > >
> > > Through his eyes only...not yours.
> > >
> > > In other words,
> > >
> > > his
> > > theory...
> > > *determines*
> > > what
> > > he
> > > sees.
> >
> > So, if Einstein says the speed of light is constant..it is
> > the theory that determines the speed of light, not the light itself.
>
> So, what Einstein does is...
>
> first creates a theory..
> then fits the facts to
> fit the theory.
>
> "If the facts don't fit the
> theory, then change the facts"

Now here is a quote of Albert Einstein to see if you understand the
quote:

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/it_is_the_theory_that_decides_what_can_be/194898.html

The Starmaker

May 25, 2016, 2:45:09 PM5/25/16
Report not abuse
Here is the quote for those fearful of links (on a physics newsgroup, )

“Theory determines what we observe.” --Albert Einstein

I'll explain later what it means because I don't expect anyone here to understand... the mind of Einstein.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

May 25, 2016, 6:42:27 PM5/25/16
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:

That says *so* much about you, son, and none of it is complimentary.

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

The Starmaker

May 26, 2016, 1:01:54 PM5/26/16
So, for example...when Albert Einstein first came out with his theory...it didn't work!

In order for his theory of relativity to work...he needed to make it fit.

He needed to change the facts to fit his theory of relavity.

So, he took the speed of light and...fixed it.

If the glove don't fit, you have to aquitt.

Charles Darwin did the same thing with his theory of evolution...

after he almost completed it...he noticed that the numbers didn't fit
his theory of evolution.

So, he changed the number "75,000 years age of the earth" believed at that period in time and
changed it to 306,662,400 years (a number he just grabbed from the air).

“Theory determines what we observe.” --Albert Einstein

"If the facts don't fit the
theory, then change the facts" --Albert Einstein

That's how they invented science fiction...

Yousuf Khan

May 26, 2016, 2:15:16 PM5/26/16
On 25/05/2016 6:42 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
>
>> The Starmaker wrote:

> That says *so* much about you, son, and none of it is complimentary.

Carries on a debate with himself long after everyone else has begun to
ignore him. :D

Yousuf Khan

The Starmaker

May 26, 2016, 5:08:35 PM5/26/16
I see I have to reiterate..

my post are not up for discussion...they are a broadcast, a starmaker
broadcast.

why else would I broadcast to more than one newsgroup???

"the show will be broadcast worldwide"

The Starmaker Show

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

May 26, 2016, 6:53:10 PM5/26/16
Yousuf Khan <bbb...@spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote in
If there was _ever_ a time when everybody didn't ignore him, that
says a lot about them, and none if it is ocmplimentary, either.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

May 26, 2016, 6:54:12 PM5/26/16

> Yousuf Khan wrote:
>>
>> On 25/05/2016 6:42 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
>> > The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

>> > That says *so* much about you, son, and none of it is
>> > complimentary.
>>
>> Carries on a debate with himself long after everyone else has
>> begun to ignore him. :D
>>
>> Yousuf Khan
>

> I see I have to reiterate..

Stuttering is a neurological problem. See your doctor.

> my post are not up for discussion...they are a broadcast, a
> starmaker broadcast.

And yet, here we are, discussing them, and you, and how fucking
*stuid* both are.

> why else would I broadcast to more than one newsgroup???

Because you are a spamming troll, and not very good at either.

> "the show will be broadcast worldwide"
>

> The Starmaker Show

Retards are like that, yes.

The Starmaker

May 26, 2016, 8:20:24 PM5/26/16
ansp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Thereby proving you are a spammer.
>
> You crosspost and you aren't interested in actually
> discussing anything. When asked to stop such impolite
> behavior, you ignore the requests and keep spamming.
>
> A textbook case. The antisemitism and kookery follow
> naturally, as net denizens with those sicknesses are
> inveterate spammers.
>
> Behold! The Spammacher!
>
> Kevin R

It is against my policy
to enter My threads and
mess with the Subject Headers and NewsgroupS: Headers.

I don't allow people disrupting my broadcast..

tune in or tune out.

KPWIX-The Starmaker 101.1

The Starmaker

May 26, 2016, 8:29:21 PM5/26/16
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

> Yousuf Khan <bbb...@spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > On 25/05/2016 6:42 PM, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:
> >> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

> >> That says *so* much about you, son, and none of it is
> >> complimentary.
> >
> > Carries on a debate with himself long after everyone else has
> > begun to ignore him. :D
> >
> If there was _ever_ a time when everybody didn't ignore him, that
> says a lot about them, and none if it is ocmplimentary, either.

What it says about them is what I know, and what you don't know.

> --
> Terry Austin

and Terry is a girls name, sissy.

change your handle to: Gutless Umbrella Carrying Fairy.

(cause sissy and gutless mean the same thing, stupid!)

And it's not even fuckin raining...you know what you can do with that
Umbrella?

Where I come from, we know how to make your gut...less.

Then we feed it to your kids.

The Starmaker

May 26, 2016, 8:50:57 PM5/26/16
ansp...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 5:08:34 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> Thereby proving you are a spammer.
>
> You crosspost and you aren't interested in actually
> discussing anything. When asked to stop such impolite
> behavior, you ignore the requests and keep spamming.
>
> A textbook case. The antisemitism and kookery

...and I don't know how I ignited your antisemitic impulses...control
yourself.

The Starmaker

May 27, 2016, 1:35:11 AM5/27/16
That's the reason why
Albert Einstein went around
bragging 'nothing travels faster than the speed of light',
if it did, or if they found out it does...his theory
would found to be broken.

Albert Einstein doesn't test theories, he just fixes them up.

Even if you test that it is wrong...he's laugh at you....

A journalist asked Einstein what he would do if Eddington's observations failed to match his theory. Einstein famously replied:
"Then I would feel sorry for the good Lord. The theory is correct."

Now, question..How did Einstein knew his theory was correct Before a test was made????

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

May 27, 2016, 1:17:53 PM5/27/16
I know you are, but what am I?

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

May 27, 2016, 1:19:38 PM5/27/16
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
Take your meds. Seriously. You need them. Though I suppose the
voices in your head are as close to human contact as your are
allowed to have.

Tom Kratman

Sep 19, 2016, 10:43:26 AM9/19/16
You're a maggot who rapes kittens, fuckhead.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 2:17:59 PM9/19/16
How does a thread about Einstein get flagged for abuse?

Robert Carnegie

Sep 19, 2016, 2:29:19 PM9/19/16
On Monday, 19 September 2016 19:17:59 UTC+1, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> How does a thread about Einstein get flagged for abuse?

Starmaker. (And now also Mister Kratman. In a thread
from last May. Sheesh.)

My theory is that Starmaker's conspicuous and unremitting
contempt for Einstein is only part of a less conspicuous
but still unremitting contempt for all jewish people,
but I'm not absolutely sure. And Starmaker essentially
only talks to Starmaker, so it's not like there's
a discussion.

I don't much care - I hate him anyway.

Robert Carnegie

Sep 19, 2016, 2:32:28 PM9/19/16
On Monday, 19 September 2016 19:29:19 UTC+1, Robert Carnegie wrote:
> My theory is that Starmaker's conspicuous and unremitting
> contempt for Einstein is only part of a less conspicuous
> but still unremitting contempt for all jewish people,

- in case it matters, in my mind I speklled "Jewish"
with the capital J.

I'd say I don't know what happened there, but it seems
obvious that I didn't press the button hard enough.
Oh, well.

Michael F. Stemper

Sep 19, 2016, 2:38:14 PM9/19/16
On 2016-09-19 13:17, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> How does a thread about Einstein get flagged for abuse?

Some news providers might have a concept such as "flagging for
abuse", but their actions will not typically be honored by
other news providers. If you want your news provider to "flag
a thread for abuse", I suggest that you ask them how to go
about making such a request.

However, if I've read the headers properly, your news provider
appears to be Google. They have shown for many years that they
don't give a rip about Usenet, so you'll probably be met with a
deafening silence, or a form-letter reply.

--
Michael F. Stemper
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

David Johnston

Sep 19, 2016, 3:35:53 PM9/19/16
On 9/19/2016 12:38 PM, Michael F. Stemper wrote:
> On 2016-09-19 13:17, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> How does a thread about Einstein get flagged for abuse?
>
> Some news providers might have a concept such as "flagging for
> abuse", but their actions will not typically be honored by
> other news providers. If you want your news provider to "flag
> a thread for abuse", I suggest that you ask them how to go
> about making such a request.

I believe he was asking how it was that anyone chose to flag a thread
about Einstein, of all subjects, as "abuse".

Kevrob

Sep 19, 2016, 6:43:10 PM9/19/16
I agree with the anti-Semitism, and of course, the spam.
Google Groups abuse reporting allows for complaints about both.
The Don't Be Evil guys may not do a damned thing about spammers,
even when they use GG to do the spamming, but such flags
will change the topic displayed to say:

"This topic has been flagged for abuse. Is this topic abusive? Yes No"

Kevin R

Tom Kratman

Sep 22, 2016, 7:07:02 PM9/22/16
Well, the coward coulndn't take the heat and disappeared. This is just to remind him that there is no escape.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Oct 1, 2016, 3:03:22 AM10/1/16

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Oct 1, 2016, 3:03:43 AM10/1/16
tsbr...@gmail.com wrote in news:992bbb70-604b-4805-8979-af5168d059d6
@googlegroups.com:

> How does a thread about Einstein get flagged for abuse?

Little Tommy Crapman waves his tiny little dick in it.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Oct 1, 2016, 3:04:22 AM10/1/16
Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote in
You hate a lot of trivial, meaningless things, while being completely
clueless about anything that matters.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Oct 1, 2016, 3:04:42 AM10/1/16

William December Starr

Oct 2, 2016, 6:37:41 AM10/2/16
In article <XnsA694BC5470...@69.16.179.42>,
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taus...@gmail.com> said:

> Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote
>
>> My theory is that Starmaker's conspicuous and unremitting
>> contempt for Einstein is only part of a less conspicuous
>> but still unremitting contempt for all jewish people,
>> but I'm not absolutely sure. And Starmaker essentially
>> only talks to Starmaker, so it's not like there's
>> a discussion.
>>
>> I don't much care - I hate him anyway.
>
> You hate a lot of trivial, meaningless things, while being
> completely clueless about anything that matters.

Y'see folks, _this_ is why Terry's a legend. Who else could
find a way to insult somebody for disparaging *Starmaker*?

-- wds

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Oct 2, 2016, 2:08:47 PM10/2/16
wds...@panix.com (William December Starr) wrote in news:nsqo1i$ib9$1
@panix2.panix.com:
I'll be here all week, folks.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

Tom Kratman

Oct 2, 2016, 2:28:34 PM10/2/16
O Terrie Austin, you are a loser.
Away, you trollin’ dipshit.
O Terrie Austin, you are a failure.
Away, you’re locked away,
Behind the barred windows.

You’ve not had pussy, since pussy had you.
Away, you trollin’ dipshit.
No girl could stand to be seen with you.
Away, you’re locked away
With the other losers.

As people went to work this morning
Away, you trollin’ dipshit.
In their minds they laughed and sang about you.
Away, you’re locked away,
Behind the barred windows.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Oct 2, 2016, 2:48:42 PM10/2/16