Random sex and violence are mandatory.

Unknown

Jun 3, 2019, 4:56:30 AM6/3/19
Ben replied ( to me ):
> > The Twilight Zone's "research" isn't scientific.
>
> You can start by providing us with ALL "twilight zone research"
> so we can judge if none if it is scientific.
>
> Ben, you ignorant slut, you don't even have a clue
> what being "scientific" means.

...Ben said, looking in the mirror.

Popular TV shows, including The Twilight Zone and Game of Thrones,
are formulaic; i.e. random sex and violence are mandatory.
None of them have cause-and-effect, none of them make any sense.

benj

Jun 3, 2019, 9:54:29 AM6/3/19
AS usual your perceptive abilities are minimal. People are interested in
sex and violence because that's how animals are.As humans we are
expected to rise above our animal levels but some (you) never do.

I don't watch game of Thrones, but TZ is so much the opposite of
formulaic (except that it is always based on logical surprises) that
like Wormley you are always on the wrong side of every obvious premise!

AS for why people always prefer "stories" that are lies to truth is the
mystery? Why are lies more desirable than truth? Just how most people
are. Guess they just need constant reinforcement for their mistaken
beliefs which in their hearts they know are stupid and wrong.

Unknown

Jun 3, 2019, 10:37:27 AM6/3/19
Ben replied ( to me ):
> > Popular TV shows, including The Twilight Zone and Game of Thrones,
> > are formulaic; i.e. random sex and violence are mandatory.
> > None of them have cause-and-effect, none of them make any sense.
>
> I don't watch game of Thrones, but TZ is so much the opposite of
> formulaic ( except that it is always based on logical surprises )

I don't watch either show.

Science is a new thing in human evolution;
people want _ random _ sex-n-violence, not science.

benj

Jun 3, 2019, 2:19:01 PM6/3/19
Hey what people "want" is what CNN tells them they want.

Science is newer but very powerful. Think not? just try to pry away
cars, cellphones, and air conditioners from the public who thinks that
science doesn't matter only sex and violence does.

Hey Rolf, you seem to have forgotten that in your world there is no such
thing as "random" be it sex or violence!

Unknown

Jun 3, 2019, 2:46:00 PM6/3/19
Ben replied ( to me ):
> > Science is a new thing in human evolution;
> > people want _ random _ sex-n-violence, not science.
>
> Hey Rolf, you seem to have forgotten that in your world there
> is no such thing as "random", be it sex or violence!

Ben, you ignorant slut, randomness is ignorance; it's everywhere.

> Science is newer but very powerful. Think not? just try to pry away
> cars, cellphones, and air conditioners from the public who thinks that
> science doesn't matter only sex and violence does.

Flat-Earthers use GPS maps on their iPhones,
completely oblivious of the orbiting clocks it requires.

> Hey what people "want" is what CNN tells them they want.

MainStream Media will always be insane.

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Jun 3, 2019, 4:41:27 PM6/3/19
benj <benj...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On 6/3/2019 10:37 AM, "Jeff-Relf.Me@."@ wrote:
>> Ben replied ( to me ):
>>>
>>> I don't watch game of Thrones, but TZ is so much the opposite
>>> of formulaic ( except that it is always based on logical
>>> surprises )
>>
>> I don't watch either show.
>>
>> Science is a new thing in human evolution;
>> people want _ random _ sex-n-violence, not science.
>>
> Hey what people "want" is what CNN tells them they want.
>
> Science is newer but very powerful. Think not? just try to pry
> away cars, cellphones, and air conditioners from the public who
> thinks that science doesn't matter only sex and violence does.

The reason people care about cars, cellphones and air conditioners is
because cars let them drive to the movies to see violence, cell
phones let them watch porn without anyone knowing, and air
conditioning keeps them from getting sweaty while watching porn.

> Hey Rolf, you seem to have forgotten that in your world there is
> no such thing as "random" be it sex or violence!

Heh. I sometimes wonder if there's any other kind of either.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:

Vacation photos from Iceland:

mimus99

Jun 21, 2019, 1:54:28 PM6/21/19
How can it be random if it's formulaic?

--

The best piece of logic I ever heard, Mr Larynx;
the very best, I assure you.

< _ Nightmare Abbey _

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 2:14:04 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:54:25 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; mimus99
<mim...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<agyuxecjblhw.1n...@40tude.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 03 Jun 2019 01:56:28 -0700 (Seattle), Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Ben replied ( to me ):
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The Twilight Zone's "research" isn't scientific.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You can start by providing us with ALL "twilight zone research" so we
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ can judge if none if it is scientific. Ben, you ignorant slut, you
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ don't even have a clue what being "scientific" means.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ...Ben said, looking in the mirror. Popular TV shows, including The
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Twilight Zone and Game of Thrones, are formulaic; i.e. random sex and
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ violence are mandatory. None of them have cause-and-effect, none of
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ them make any sense.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ How can it be random if it's formulaic?

"madlibs" are random and formulaic.

you can binge watch season 3 on Netflix tonight.

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Siri Cruise

Jun 21, 2019, 3:13:03 PM6/21/19
In article <agyuxecjblhw.1n...@40tude.net>,
mimus99 <mim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Popular TV shows, including The Twilight Zone and Game of Thrones,
> > are formulaic; i.e. random sex and violence are mandatory.
> > None of them have cause-and-effect, none of them make any sense.
>
> How can it be random if it's formulaic?

Easily. The formula can defined many possible sets while the production randomly
chooses a subset. Random does not mean the totality must be chaotic.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Unknown

Jun 21, 2019, 3:20:05 PM6/21/19
TV shows are contractually obligated to have X amount of sex and violence.

The script doesn't contain logic; the sex and violence appear randomly.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 3:33:18 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:20:02 -0700 (Seattle), LO AND BEHOLD;
Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ determined that the following was of great importance
<Jeff-R...@Jun.21--0.20pm.Seattle.2019>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ TV shows are contractually obligated to have X amount of sex and
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ violence.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The script doesn't contain logic; the sex and violence appear randomly.

frenetic morons on usenet are contractually obligated to post X amount of hand-spun conspiracy theories.

%

Jun 21, 2019, 3:42:22 PM6/21/19
On 2019-06-21 12:33 p.m., Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:20:02 -0700 (Seattle), LO AND BEHOLD;
> Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ determined that the following was of great importance
> and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <Jeff-R...@Jun.21--0.20pm.Seattle.2019>:
>
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ TV shows are contractually obligated to have X amount of sex and
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ violence.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The script doesn't contain logic; the sex and violence appear randomly.
>
> frenetic morons on usenet are contractually obligated to post X amount of hand-spun conspiracy theories.

i did my part already

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 3:49:53 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:42:20 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <cag1fu....@news.alt.net>:
did you give at the office?

%

Jun 21, 2019, 3:51:56 PM6/21/19
On 2019-06-21 12:49 p.m., Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:42:20 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
> determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
> decided to freely share it with us in <cag1fu....@news.alt.net>:
>
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2019-06-21 12:33 p.m., 💩's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:20:02 -0700 (Seattle), LO AND BEHOLD;
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ determined that the following was of great importance
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <Jeff-R...@Jun.21--0.20pm.Seattle.2019>:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ TV shows are contractually obligated
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ to have X amount of sex and ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ violence.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ script doesn't contain logic; the sex and violence appear randomly.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ frenetic morons on usenet are contractually obligated to post X amount
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ of hand-spun conspiracy theories.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ i did my part already
>
> did you give at the office?

no i posted about nude golf

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 3:56:00 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:51:54 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <cag21s....@news.alt.net>:
they don't allow that at my office.

%

Jun 21, 2019, 3:57:46 PM6/21/19
get a new office

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 4:01:12 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:57:43 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <cag2cp....@news.alt.net>:
i'm happy with this one where nobody talks about nude golf.

%

Jun 21, 2019, 4:02:40 PM6/21/19
then stop getting teed off if someone does

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 4:09:44 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:02:38 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <cag2m0....@news.alt.net>:
you wouldn't be capable of spotting me getting teed off with even your eagle eyes no matter how you sliced it.

%

Jun 21, 2019, 4:14:09 PM6/21/19
i'd just putter up and wedge myself into the hole

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 4:21:11 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:14:06 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <cag3bg....@news.alt.net>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it must be rough being so green with envy though it's on par for people like checkmate who live in a bunker.

%

Jun 21, 2019, 4:29:44 PM6/21/19
and for tonight's dining pleasure , mulligan stew

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 21, 2019, 4:35:43 PM6/21/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:29:41 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <cag48n.h...@news.alt.net>:
don't try the albatross soup.