Dear Mr. Brinkman

Erica

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Dear Mr. Brinkman,

I really do not understand why you are reposting all the old Parasha
posts. Do you know what "parasha" means? It means weekly portion.
There are generally seven aliyas per week. Could you please limit
your reposts to seven per week at most?

Thank you,

the Spam Police knitting club and women's auxilliary

Mike Brinkman

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
In article <erica-09040...@news.mindspring.com>,

er...@mindspring.com (Erica) wrote:
> I really do not understand why you are reposting all the old Parasha
> posts. Do you know what "parasha" means? It means weekly portion.
> There are generally seven aliyas per week. Could you please limit
> your reposts to seven per week at most?

Instead of trying to explain myself or my goals, I'll refer you to the
earlier posts of the thread regarding reposts of old Parasha messages.
Here, I will address that yes, I do know the meaning of Parasha. Not
using the word in my Subject fields as a literal marker, I intend its
placement there to associate the messages with the "Parasha Project,"
itself not at all daily thread postings. Sticking to approx. 2 new
threads daily, I will finish "catching up" Parasha in one mere week.
After that, anyone who dislikes my postings won't even have to go
through the trouble of ignoring them any more.

--
Mike Brinkman
mbri...@mail.win.org

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

David Chapman

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
"Mike Brinkman" <mbri...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Instead of trying to explain myself or my goals,

I can explain you and your goals - you're a moronic prick grabbing for
attention and respect you don't deserve. Wasn't that easy?

I'll refer you to the
> earlier posts of the thread regarding reposts of old Parasha messages.
> Here, I will address that yes, I do know the meaning of Parasha.

But evidently not the meaning of "Shut up, Brinkman", "I'm complaining to
your ISP over your frequent copyright infringement", or "Fuck off and die,
you sad wanker".

Not
> using the word in my Subject fields as a literal marker, I intend its
> placement there to associate the messages with the "Parasha Project,"
> itself not at all daily thread postings. Sticking to approx. 2 new
> threads daily, I will finish "catching up" Parasha in one mere week.
> After that, anyone who dislikes my postings won't even have to go
> through the trouble of ignoring them any more.

Why not save us a week of wasted bandwidth and stop posting them *now*?
You've had *one* content response from 50-odd posts. Has it not yet sunk
in?

--
Cut off an arm - it shall sprout anew!
Cut off a leg - TEN shall grow in its' place!

Brian T. Lindstrom

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
Mike Brinkman wrote:

> In article <erica-09040...@news.mindspring.com>,
> er...@mindspring.com (Erica) wrote:
> > I really do not understand why you are reposting all the old Parasha
> > posts. Do you know what "parasha" means? It means weekly portion.
> > There are generally seven aliyas per week. Could you please limit
> > your reposts to seven per week at most?
>
> Instead of trying to explain myself or my goals, I'll refer you to the

> earlier posts of the thread regarding reposts of old Parasha messages.
> Here, I will address that yes, I do know the meaning of Parasha. Not

> using the word in my Subject fields as a literal marker, I intend its
> placement there to associate the messages with the "Parasha Project,"

Don't you realize that what you are doing is not associated in any way
with the PARASHA Project? Putting parasha in the subject no more makes
your posts part of the PARASHA project than putting a Dr. in front of
your name would make you a doctor.

Young Blandford

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
In article <38F21BE8...@Ericsson.com>,

"Brian T. Lindstrom" <Brian.L...@Ericsson.com> wrote:

> Don't you realize that what you are doing is not associated in any way
> with the PARASHA Project? Putting parasha in the subject no more
makes
> your posts part of the PARASHA project than putting a Dr. in front of
> your name would make you a doctor.

However, when someone searches Deja news for "PARASHA", lo and
behold a huge long list of more recent posts by a M. Brinkman.

A new face could easily think:
"Ah ha! This man must have been a key person in the project,
so many, many posts by him. All that work he has put in,
he must of worked extremely hard to make such detailed
notes. I wonder if that slacker JJVORS did any thing?"

What I can't understand is why go to the trouble of
searching and reprinting something no one has requested
and no one is intrested in, other than a demonstration
of the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

--

Young Blandford

Young Blandford

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00

Young Blandford

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
In article <8cv4kh$fb6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Young Blandford <youngbl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

?*$!?*

<SNIP>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Damn you Deja!! Damn you to the stinking hell of shit
you so fecking deserve.

Curse you God for my having to use this shite!!!

....And relax.....

Gabriel JT Wright

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
Young Blandford <youngbl...@hotmail.com> writes:

[deja vu again... (and again)]

> Curse you God for my having to use this shite!!!
>
> ....And relax.....

Chance would be a fine thing.

Gabriel
--

Gabriel JT Wright
Medical Vision Lab, Dept. Engineering Science.

krrh...@piedmontschools.org

Mar 20, 2017, 9:35:32 AM3/20/17
On Sunday, April 9, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Erica wrote:
> Dear Mr. Brinkman,
>
> I really do not understand why you are reposting all the old Parasha
> posts. Do you know what "parasha" means? It means weekly portion.
> There are generally seven aliyas per week. Could you please limit
> your reposts to seven per week at most?
>
> Thank you,
>
> the Spam Police knitting club and women's auxilliary
this is how i popcilcle

krrh...@piedmontschools.org

Mar 20, 2017, 9:35:55 AM3/20/17
On Monday, April 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mike Brinkman wrote:
> In article <erica-09040...@news.mindspring.com>,
> er...@mindspring.com (Erica) wrote:
> > I really do not understand why you are reposting all the old Parasha
> > posts. Do you know what "parasha" means? It means weekly portion.
> > There are generally seven aliyas per week. Could you please limit
> > your reposts to seven per week at most?
>
> Instead of trying to explain myself or my goals, I'll refer you to the
> earlier posts of the thread regarding reposts of old Parasha messages.
> Here, I will address that yes, I do know the meaning of Parasha. Not
> using the word in my Subject fields as a literal marker, I intend its
> placement there to associate the messages with the "Parasha Project,"
> itself not at all daily thread postings. Sticking to approx. 2 new
> threads daily, I will finish "catching up" Parasha in one mere week.
> After that, anyone who dislikes my postings won't even have to go
> through the trouble of ignoring them any more.
>
> --
> Mike Brinkman
> mbri...@mail.win.org
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

hasjdhjahsdj hashsaj

krrh...@piedmontschools.org

Mar 20, 2017, 9:36:06 AM3/20/17
On Sunday, April 9, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Erica wrote:
> Dear Mr. Brinkman,
>
> I really do not understand why you are reposting all the old Parasha
> posts. Do you know what "parasha" means? It means weekly portion.
> There are generally seven aliyas per week. Could you please limit
> your reposts to seven per week at most?

krrh...@piedmontschools.org

Mar 20, 2017, 9:36:15 AM3/20/17
dsaksajhdsjahjdsahkhdsajhewuryhwjdsnabuyujewdasyujd

krrh...@piedmontschools.org

Mar 20, 2017, 9:37:08 AM3/20/17
On Sunday, April 9, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Erica wrote:
> Dear Mr. Brinkman,
>
> I really do not understand why you are reposting all the old Parasha
> posts. Do you know what "parasha" means? It means weekly portion.
> There are generally seven aliyas per week. Could you please limit
> your reposts to seven per week at most?
>
> Thank you,
>
> the Spam Police knitting club and women's auxilliary
I will do the spam police kitting club and women's auxilliary

krrh...@piedmontschools.org

Mar 20, 2017, 9:37:24 AM3/20/17