CNN And Lan: Knife Of Dreams Spoilers

Tim Bruening

Dec 7, 2005, 3:28:17 AM12/7/05
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
\
]
[

Page 433: Lan starts his mad dash from World's End to Tarwin's Gap, in
order to rally the Borderlanders against the Shadow. I can imagine a
CNN helicopter hovering overhead, showing Lan's ride live on Randland
TV. Will there be any cities named "Lan's Ride"?

What other events would CNN show live in Randland?

When will the printing press be reinvented so that newspapers can report
on the revolutionary events shaking the continent?

Chucky & Janica

Dec 7, 2005, 9:57:00 AM12/7/05
Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:28:17 -0800 -
there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
<tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
saying the following stuff:

The Seanchan have at least one printing press along with them, on one
of their ships.

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

Tim Bruening

Dec 9, 2005, 3:12:33 AM12/9/05

Chucky & Janica wrote:

In which WoT chapter is this printed?

Chucky & Janica

Dec 10, 2005, 9:53:04 AM12/10/05
Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:12:33 -0800 -

there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
<tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
saying the following stuff:

>> >When will the printing press be reinvented so that newspapers can report

>> >on the revolutionary events shaking the continent?
>>
>> The Seanchan have at least one printing press along with them, on one
>> of their ships.
>
>In which WoT chapter is this printed?

Can't remember. If there's a word-search option on a website somewhere
(we Googled for one, but the one we usually use has brilliantly
changed its format so it only gives vague references rather than
citing paragraphs of text), that'd be useful.

zinon

Dec 10, 2005, 12:47:54 PM12/10/05
Chucky & Janica wrote:
> Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:12:33 -0800 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:

> >> The Seanchan have at least one printing press along with them, on one
> >> of their ships.
> >
> >In which WoT chapter is this printed?
>
> Can't remember. If there's a word-search option on a website somewhere
> (we Googled for one, but the one we usually use has brilliantly
> changed its format so it only gives vague references rather than
> citing paragraphs of text), that'd be useful.

Winter's Heart Chapter 16 An Unexpected Encounter (HB pg 346)
"Another wagon held a long printing press, and still another, just
managing to turn into the tunnel, carried what looked like brewers'
vats and a faint smell of hops."

If you go back to Lord of Chaos Chapter 18 A Taste of Solitude (HB pg
295) we have:
"A great hulking shape of levers and huge flat plates was a printing
press, much better than those already in use according to its maker."

So the printing press is nothing new.

--
David Snider
The truth is more than what is told, it is all the secrets that we hold.

Chucky & Janica

Dec 11, 2005, 5:45:07 AM12/11/05
Once upon a time - for example, 10 Dec 2005 09:47:54 -0800 - there was
this guy, or something, called "zinon" <zi...@juno.com>, and they made

us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>> >In which WoT chapter is this printed?
>>
>> Can't remember. If there's a word-search option on a website somewhere
>> (we Googled for one, but the one we usually use has brilliantly
>> changed its format so it only gives vague references rather than
>> citing paragraphs of text), that'd be useful.
>
>Winter's Heart Chapter 16 An Unexpected Encounter (HB pg 346)
>"Another wagon held a long printing press, and still another, just
>managing to turn into the tunnel, carried what looked like brewers'
>vats and a faint smell of hops."

Grand! Thank you very kindly indeed.

>If you go back to Lord of Chaos Chapter 18 A Taste of Solitude (HB pg
>295) we have:
>"A great hulking shape of levers and huge flat plates was a printing
>press, much better than those already in use according to its maker."
>
>So the printing press is nothing new.

Excellent work. Thanks.

Tim Bruening

Dec 12, 2005, 4:24:53 PM12/12/05

Chucky & Janica wrote:

I look forward to reading Randland newspapers!

Tim Bruening

Dec 12, 2005, 5:19:51 PM12/12/05

Chucky & Janica wrote:

I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
printing?

Chucky & Janica

Dec 13, 2005, 10:15:09 AM12/13/05
Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
<tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
saying the following stuff:

>I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
>printing?

SEA FOLK ANNOYING
Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts

THE LAST BATTLE!
And Your Guide to Surviving it

SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know

ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack

THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
Mutual Annoyance"

Aaron

Dec 13, 2005, 1:21:12 PM12/13/05
Chucky & Janica wrote:
> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>
> >I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> >printing?
>
> SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
>

> THE LAST BATTLE!
> And Your Guide to Surviving it
>

> SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
>

> ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
>

> THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> Mutual Annoyance"

QUEEN ELAYNE GIVES BIRTH TO BATBABY
Half the men of Caemlyn claim to be the father! Find out who wasn't
sleeping in the royal chambers!

MAZRIM TAIM REVEALED TO BE THE FORSAKEN CALLED "DEMANDRED"
Made you look!

NYNAEVE AL'MEARA AL'MANDRAGORAN DIES TRAGICALLY
Again? You wish. Are you gullible, or what?

> C&J

-Aaron

Dan Weiner

Dec 14, 2005, 12:39:11 AM12/14/05
"EVERYTHING IS FINE" CLAIMS WHITE TOWER
"I don't know how all this business about the Last Battle got started,"
said a Tower representative yesterday. "Everything is fine. The Dark
One has certainly NOT cast his shadow of destruction and chaos over the
world," she added, as four-foot ravens carried off a nearby child.

NEW STUDY FINDS OUTLANDISH RUMORS OFTEN TRUE

POLL: HOW DO YOU TAKE YOUR TEA?
4%: with sugar
2%: black
94%: who gives a shit?
(margin of error 5%)

DARKFRIEND PRIDE PARADE HITS STREETS OF TAR VALON
"We're here, we're evil, get used to it!" say marchers.

IN DEPTH: BEL'AL

Tim Bruening

Dec 14, 2005, 3:55:18 AM12/14/05

Aaron wrote:

LAN RIDES TOWARDS TARMAN GAI'DON FROM WORLD'S END. WILL HE RIDE ALONE?

Tim Bruening

Dec 14, 2005, 3:56:24 AM12/14/05

Aaron wrote:

> Chucky & Janica wrote:
> > Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
> > there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> > <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> > saying the following stuff:
> >
> > >I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> > >printing?
> >
> > SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> > Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
> >

> > THE LAST BATTLE!
> > And Your Guide to Surviving it
> >

> > SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> > No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
> >

> > ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> > We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> > Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
> >

> > THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> > Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> > Mutual Annoyance"
> >

> QUEEN ELAYNE GIVES BIRTH TO BATBABY
> Half the men of Caemlyn claim to be the father! Find out who wasn't
> sleeping in the royal chambers!

QUEEN ELAYNE GIVES BIRTH TO TWO TROLLOCS

Tim Bruening

Dec 14, 2005, 4:02:04 AM12/14/05

Dan Weiner wrote:

> "EVERYTHING IS FINE" CLAIMS WHITE TOWER
> "I don't know how all this business about the Last Battle got started,"
> said a Tower representative yesterday. "Everything is fine. The Dark
> One has certainly NOT cast his shadow of destruction and chaos over the
> world," she added, as four-foot ravens carried off a nearby child.

Ravens with 4 feet? Things are really getting weird!

Morek

Dec 14, 2005, 6:39:27 AM12/14/05
REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.

Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from
the clutches of this evil.

Tom Kelsall

Dec 14, 2005, 10:27:00 AM12/14/05
On 14 Dec 2005 03:39:27 -0800, the keys started rattling, and "Morek"

>the clutches of this **axis of** evil.

Fixed
--

Tom Kelsall
Remove caps to email

Dan Weiner

Dec 14, 2005, 10:39:00 AM12/14/05
Tim Bruening wrote:

> Dan Weiner wrote:
>

>>"EVERYTHING IS FINE" CLAIMS WHITE TOWER
>>"I don't know how all this business about the Last Battle got started,"
>>said a Tower representative yesterday. "Everything is fine. The Dark
>>One has certainly NOT cast his shadow of destruction and chaos over the
>>world," she added, as four-foot ravens carried off a nearby child.
>

> Ravens with 4 feet? Things are really getting weird!

Four-foot, not four-footed.

ajr

Dec 14, 2005, 9:50:06 PM12/14/05

Tim Bruening wrote:
> I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> printing?

AGINOR REINCARNATED, YET AGAIN
Reputation for choking in the big game "undeserved," struggling
Forsaken insists.

MAT CAUTHON WINS LAST BATTLE
'It was an accident, I was just trying to get away,' claims modest
hero.

WITH LAST BATTLE WON, DEEP DEFENCE SPENDING CUTS LOOM
"Now we know what they meant when they said he would 'slay us with the
sword of peace'," Taardaad chief quipes.

Mike Timbers

Dec 16, 2005, 10:11:55 AM12/16/05
"Chucky & Janica" <janica...@kolumbus.finland> wrote in message

> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>
>>I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
>>printing?
>
> SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
>

> THE LAST BATTLE!
> And Your Guide to Surviving it
>

> SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
>

> ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
>

> THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> Mutual Annoyance"

WHO KILLED ASMODEAN?
More on p2-9 (but no actual answer!)

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2005, 3:47:02 AM12/20/05

Morek wrote:

REPORT CLAIMS D.O. HAS USED BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS.

Sources claim that the disease which causes people to turn into beetles was
started by agents of the D.O.

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2005, 3:48:12 AM12/20/05

Morek wrote:

DRAGON REBORN DEMANDS THAT D.O. ALLOW ASHA'MAN INSPECTORS INTO BLIGHT TO
LOOK FOR WMDS.

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2005, 3:50:20 AM12/20/05

ajr wrote:

Tinker: A pacifist metal dog.

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2005, 4:22:13 AM12/20/05

Tom Kelsall wrote:

But the D.O. is only one being. How can he/she be an "Axis of Evil"?

Tim Bruening

May 3, 2006, 2:11:50 AM5/3/06

ajr wrote:

Tinker: A pacifist metal dog.

Tim Bruening

May 3, 2006, 2:12:53 AM5/3/06

ajr wrote:

Rand Accuses DO Of Hiding Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Tim Bruening

May 3, 2006, 2:13:29 AM5/3/06

ajr wrote:

Horse Feed Passes $3 A Gallon

Tim Bruening

May 3, 2006, 2:18:31 AM5/3/06

Tom Kelsall wrote:

But the D.O. is only one being. How can he/she be an "Axis of Evil"?

Tim Bruening

May 3, 2006, 2:20:04 AM5/3/06

Tom Kelsall wrote:

Oil Discovered In Blight

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2006, 6:53:48 AM10/9/06

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:28:17 -0800 -

> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>

> >1
> >2
> >3
> >4
> >5
> >6
> >7
> >8
> >9
> >0
> >-
> >=
> >\
> >]
> >[
> >
> >Page 433: Lan starts his mad dash from World's End to Tarwin's Gap, in
> >order to rally the Borderlanders against the Shadow. I can imagine a
> >CNN helicopter hovering overhead, showing Lan's ride live on Randland
> >TV. Will there be any cities named "Lan's Ride"?
> >
> >What other events would CNN show live in Randland?

> >When will the printing press be reinvented so that newspapers can report
> >on the revolutionary events shaking the continent?
>

> The Seanchan have at least one printing press along with them, on one
> of their ships.

I can imagine President Bush calling for an expanded PATRIOT Act to enable
him to imprison Dark Friends indefinitely.

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2006, 6:54:46 AM10/9/06

zinon wrote:

Does Randland have any newspapers?

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2006, 6:56:13 AM10/9/06

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>
> >I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> >printing?
>
> SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
>
> THE LAST BATTLE!
> And Your Guide to Surviving it
>
> SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
>
> ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
>
> THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> Mutual Annoyance"

RAND ACCUSED OF TORTUING SUSPECTED DARKFRIENDS IN VIOLATION OF GENEVA
CONVENTION

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2006, 6:57:13 AM10/9/06

Aaron wrote:

I meant Randland newspapers, not Randland tabloids!

Tim Bruening

Oct 9, 2006, 6:58:12 AM10/9/06

Morek wrote:

D.O. CLAIMS NUCLEAR WEAPONS TEST

Chucky & Janica

Oct 9, 2006, 10:06:57 AM10/9/06
Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 09 Oct 2006 03:58:12 -0700 -

there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
<tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
saying the following stuff:

>> REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.

NAE'BLIS RIGGED ELECTION
"Ballots papers too difficult to understand" Claim the Dumber Forsaken

Tim Bruening

Oct 12, 2006, 11:58:37 PM10/12/06

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 09 Oct 2006 03:58:12 -0700 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>
> >> REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.
> >>
> >> Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
> >> Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from
> >> the clutches of this evil.
> >
> >D.O. CLAIMS NUCLEAR WEAPONS TEST
>
> NAE'BLIS RIGGED ELECTION
> "Ballots papers too difficult to understand" Claim the Dumber Forsaken

D'Bold hired to provide new voting machines for Darkfriends.

Tim Bruening

Nov 8, 2006, 12:46:09 AM11/8/06

ajr wrote:

Tinker: A pacifist metal dog.

Tim Bruening

Nov 8, 2006, 12:46:19 AM11/8/06

ajr wrote:

Rand Accuses DO Of Hiding Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Tim Bruening

Nov 8, 2006, 12:46:25 AM11/8/06

ajr wrote:

Horse Feed Passes $3 A Gallon

Tim Bruening

Nov 8, 2006, 12:50:06 AM11/8/06

Tom Kelsall wrote:

Oil Discovered In Blight

kjo...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2006, 11:31:51 AM11/8/06

Tim Bruening wrote:

> Oil Discovered In Blight

The FLF (Forsaken Liberation Front) blames Al'Thor for the deaths of
innocent women and children.

Blight Bob - spokesperson for the FLF says:
"Al'Thor continues to use his position as Dragon Reborn to further his
agenda, without respect or concern for the lives of others. He says
that he will do everything he can to resist the Dark One and prevent
him and his faithful followers from achieving what is rightfully ours.
He has been through the portal stone, he knows that we should be ruling
this land not him.

As to the reported deaths of innocent women and children, at our hands,
for the making of the Shadowspawn swords. Rumors we use to kill 50 or
60 regularly to make these swords are greatly exaggerated, we are only
killing 4 or 5. Plus any souls that are robbed out of eternity to
makes these blades are taken only because Al'Thor forces our hand with
his Anti-Dark agenda. You see we at the FLF are the true victims here,
any innocents that are killed by our efforts for freedom and Dark
equity really aren't innocent because they are not rising up with us
against the evil Al'Thor regime. Questions?"

CNN Reporter: " Is it true that Al'Thor has killed off several of the
forsaken?"

Blight Bob: "No, this is not true, we of the Dark have not been hurt
by him and his false agenda. It is ridiculous to think that Al'Thor is
powerful enough to defeat us, we have a very effective communication
structure and are very loyal to each other. Al'Thor is not winning
this battle."

nemo

Nov 8, 2006, 11:55:18 AM11/8/06

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

Tailor: The muscle that wags his terminal posterior appendage.

nemo

Nov 8, 2006, 11:57:10 AM11/8/06

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

Horse shit passes the level of the White House roof.

Dubbaya the Shrub asked to stop talking about WMDs before everyone drowns!

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2007, 3:53:05 AM12/20/07

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:28:17 -0800 -

> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>

> >When will the printing press be reinvented so that newspapers can report
> >on the revolutionary events shaking the continent?
>
> The Seanchan have at least one printing press along with them, on one
> of their ships.

I can imagine President Bush calling for an expanded PATRIOT Act to

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2007, 3:55:01 AM12/20/07

zinon wrote:

> Chucky & Janica wrote:
> > Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:12:33 -0800 -

> > there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> > <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> > saying the following stuff:

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2007, 3:57:03 AM12/20/07

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -

> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>

> >I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> >printing?
>

> SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
>
> THE LAST BATTLE!
> And Your Guide to Surviving it
>
> SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
>
> ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
>
> THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> Mutual Annoyance"

RAND ACCUSED OF TORTURING SUSPECTED DARKFRIENDS IN VIOLATION OF GENEVA
CONVENTION

DEMOCRATS TRY TO BLOCK FUNDING FOR THE WAR AGAINST THE SHADOW

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2007, 3:58:00 AM12/20/07

Aaron wrote:

> Chucky & Janica wrote:
> > Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
> > there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> > <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> > saying the following stuff:
> >
> > >I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> > >printing?
> >
> > SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> > Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
> >

> > THE LAST BATTLE!
> > And Your Guide to Surviving it
> >

> > SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> > No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
> >

> > ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> > We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> > Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
> >

> > THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> > Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> > Mutual Annoyance"
> >

> QUEEN ELAYNE GIVES BIRTH TO BATBABY
> Half the men of Caemlyn claim to be the father! Find out who wasn't
> sleeping in the royal chambers!
>
> MAZRIM TAIM REVEALED TO BE THE FORSAKEN CALLED "DEMANDRED"
> Made you look!
>
> NYNAEVE AL'MEARA AL'MANDRAGORAN DIES TRAGICALLY

I WAS A DAMAINE!

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2007, 3:58:18 AM12/20/07

Morek wrote:

> REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.
>
> Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
> Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from

Tim Bruening

Dec 20, 2007, 3:59:40 AM12/20/07

Morek wrote:

> REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.
>
> Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
> Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from
> the clutches of this evil.

NEW RIE (Randland Intelligence Estimate) SAYS D.O. NOT DEVELOPING W.M.D.

DEMOCRATS CALL FOR IMPEACHMENT OF DRAGON REBORN

Tim Bruening

Dec 21, 2007, 3:37:43 AM12/21/07

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 09 Oct 2006 03:58:12 -0700 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>
> >> REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.
> >>
> >> Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
> >> Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from
> >> the clutches of this evil.
> >
> >D.O. CLAIMS NUCLEAR WEAPONS TEST
>
> NAE'BLIS RIGGED ELECTION
> "Ballots papers too difficult to understand" Claim the Dumber Forsaken

D'Bold hired to provide new voting machines for Darkfriends.

Chucky & Janica

Dec 24, 2007, 6:44:31 AM12/24/07
Once upon a time - for example, Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:53:05 -0800 -

there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
<tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
saying the following stuff:

>> The Seanchan have at least one printing press along with them, on one

>> of their ships.
>
>I can imagine President Bush calling for an expanded PATRIOT Act to
>enable him to imprison Dark Friends indefinitely.

Or jo'taxi drivers suspected of being Darkfriends.

Tim Bruening

Dec 29, 2007, 3:58:49 AM12/29/07

ajr wrote:

> Tim Bruening wrote:
> > I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> > printing?
>

> AGINOR REINCARNATED, YET AGAIN
> Reputation for choking in the big game "undeserved," struggling
> Forsaken insists.
>
> MAT CAUTHON WINS LAST BATTLE
> 'It was an accident, I was just trying to get away,' claims modest
> hero.
>
> WITH LAST BATTLE WON, DEEP DEFENCE SPENDING CUTS LOOM
> "Now we know what they meant when they said he would 'slay us with the
> sword of peace'," Taardaad chief quipes.

Tinker: A pacifist metal dog.

Tim Bruening

Dec 29, 2007, 3:59:05 AM12/29/07

ajr wrote:

Rand Accuses DO Of Hiding Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Tim Bruening

Dec 29, 2007, 3:59:12 AM12/29/07

ajr wrote:

Horse Feed Passes $3 A Gallon

Tim Bruening

Dec 29, 2007, 4:00:38 AM12/29/07

Tom Kelsall wrote:

> On 14 Dec 2005 03:39:27 -0800, the keys started rattling, and "Morek"
> <pvci...@gmail.com> foamed at the mouth as they wrote:
>

> >REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.
> >
> >Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
> >Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from

Tim Bruening

Mar 5, 2010, 4:38:33 AM3/5/10

kjo...@gmail.com wrote:

Blight Bob: Yesterday, Rand Balefired an entire palace just to get at one
Chosen! He then threatened his own father!

Tim Bruening

Mar 5, 2010, 4:43:25 AM3/5/10
Spoilers added for The Gathering Storm:

Tom Kelsall wrote:

Oil Discovered In Blight

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Rebel Amyrlin Beheads Own Keeper!

Dragon Reborn Balefires Palace!

White Tower Amyrlin Waterboards Rival!

Dragon Reborn Leaves Bandar Eban to Starve!

Boarderland Armies Go AWOL!

Malkier King Rides To Tarmon Gaidon. Will He Ride Alone?

Tim Bruening

Mar 5, 2010, 4:44:44 AM3/5/10

nemo wrote:

Taardaad: Father of the road.

Tim Bruening

Mar 5, 2010, 4:49:01 AM3/5/10

ajr wrote:

> Tim Bruening wrote:
> > I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> > printing?
>
> AGINOR REINCARNATED, YET AGAIN
> Reputation for choking in the big game "undeserved," struggling
> Forsaken insists.
>
> MAT CAUTHON WINS LAST BATTLE
> 'It was an accident, I was just trying to get away,' claims modest
> hero.
>
> WITH LAST BATTLE WON, DEEP DEFENCE SPENDING CUTS LOOM
> "Now we know what they meant when they said he would 'slay us with the
> sword of peace'," Taardaad chief quipes.

Horse Feed Passes $3 A Gallon

White Tower Bank Fails.

Tim Bruening

Mar 18, 2010, 9:36:31 PM3/18/10
Spoilers for The Gathering Storm:

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:28:17 -0800 -

> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>

> >When will the printing press be reinvented so that newspapers can report
> >on the revolutionary events shaking the continent?
>

> The Seanchan have at least one printing press along with them, on one
> of their ships.

Will a future book show headlines in Ebou Dar about the coronation of the new
Empress, or about the raid on the White Tower?

Tim Bruening

Mar 18, 2010, 9:40:47 PM3/18/10

Tim Bruening wrote:

Mysterious one handed man terrorizes Ebou Dar.

Queen of Andor Has Steamy Affair With Dragon Reborn.

Mistress of Novices Accused Of Child Abuse.

Tim Bruening

Mar 18, 2010, 9:41:32 PM3/18/10

Morek wrote:

> REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.
>
> Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
> Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from

Tim Bruening

Mar 18, 2010, 9:43:32 PM3/18/10

Tim Bruening wrote:

"Birthers" Claim That Rand Not Born On Dragonmount As He Has Claimed. They
Demand To See His Birth Certificate.

Darkfriends Stage Tea Parties.

Nemo

Mar 19, 2010, 9:02:49 PM3/19/10

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

Didn't she used to be a toilet inspector in an autonomouse community is
Spain. An Andor Loo Seer?

> Mistress of Novices Accused Of Child Abuse.

Autonomouse: Car with no small rodents in it.

Nemo

Mar 19, 2010, 9:03:45 PM3/19/10

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

Who is the D.O., and are pairs of them extinct?

Nemo

Mar 19, 2010, 9:05:08 PM3/19/10

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
Where everyone gets chimpanzed by chimpanzers and thus becomes a chimpanzee!

Tim Bruening

Mar 19, 2010, 11:01:24 PM3/19/10

Nemo wrote:

The Dark One, the ultimate bad guy of the Wheel of Time universe.

Nemo

Mar 20, 2010, 1:12:37 PM3/20/10

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
Ahhh. Bailssy Bubb?

Iyyy thought it meant half a Dodo.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2013, 6:45:55 AM3/10/13
I can imagine CNN showing the Last Battle live via embedded reporters, as happened during the 2003 Iraq War.

I can imagine CNN's website showing Lan's progress and inviting people to donate to his cause.

tsbr...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2013, 6:50:14 AM3/10/13
Two Rivers Farmer Boasts Of Marrying Seanchan Empress!

Another Two Rivers Farmer Claims To Have Two Queens, The First Of Mayene, And The Whitecloaks In His Pocket.

TB

Dec 23, 2017, 11:26:37 PM12/23/17
On Monday, October 9, 2006 at 7:06:57 AM UTC-7, Chucky & Janica wrote:
> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 09 Oct 2006 03:58:12 -0700 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
>
> >> REPORT CLAIMS D.O. IS DEVELOPING W.M.D.
> >>
> >> Sources claim that the D.O. is developing W.M.D. in the Blight and The
> >> Dragon Reborn calls for a preventive strike to liberate the Blight from
> >> the clutches of this evil.
> >
> >D.O. CLAIMS NUCLEAR WEAPONS TEST
>
> NAE'BLIS RIGGED ELECTION
> "Ballots papers too difficult to understand" Claim the Dumber Forsaken

D.O. Accused Of Tampering With Randland Election.

New Randland President Accused Of Colluding With DO To Rig Election!

TB

Dec 23, 2017, 11:35:07 PM12/23/17
DFS (Dark Friend State) Takes Over Key Andoran City).

AS Increase Health Insurance Premiums.

TB

Jan 20, 2022, 2:59:10 PM1/20/22
On Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 7:15:09 AM UTC-8, Chucky & Janica wrote:
> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
> there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> saying the following stuff:
> >I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> >printing?
> SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
>
> THE LAST BATTLE!
> And Your Guide to Surviving it
>
> SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
>
> ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
>
> THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> Mutual Annoyance"

RESURRECTION VILLAGE: Report from Hinderstap, where the dead come back to life each morning.

TB

Jan 20, 2022, 3:01:55 PM1/20/22
On Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 10:21:12 AM UTC-8, Aaron wrote:
> Chucky & Janica wrote:
> > Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:51 -0800 -
> > there was this guy, or something, called Tim Bruening
> > <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>, and they made us all feel better by
> > saying the following stuff:
> >
> > >I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> > >printing?
> >
> > SEA FOLK ANNOYING
> > Sea Folk Women in Caemlyn Sniff, Fold Arms Under Breasts
> >

> > THE LAST BATTLE!
> > And Your Guide to Surviving it
> >

> > SHADOWSPAWN CAN'T USE GATEWAYS
> > No Story Below, We Just Thought You'd Like to Know
> >

> > ISHAMAEL REBORN AS SALTED PRETZEL
> > We Interview the Cairhienin Man Who Saw the Face of the Betrayer of
> > Hope in his Pre-Dinner Snack
> >

> > THE WAR FOR THE WHITE TOWER
> > Women Adjust Skirts, Attitudes in What Has Been Dubbed "The War of
> > Mutual Annoyance"
> >
> QUEEN ELAYNE GIVES BIRTH TO BATBABY
> Half the men of Caemlyn claim to be the father! Find out who wasn't
> sleeping in the royal chambers!
>
> MAZRIM TAIM REVEALED TO BE THE FORSAKEN CALLED "DEMANDRED"
> Made you look!
>
> NYNAEVE AL'MEARA AL'MANDRAGORAN DIES TRAGICALLY
> Again? You wish. Are you gullible, or what?

LAST CHARGE OF THE LAN BRIGADE?: Lan prepares for final fight against Shadow.

TB

Jan 20, 2022, 3:03:40 PM1/20/22
On Wednesday, December 14, 2005 at 6:50:06 PM UTC-8, ajr wrote:
> Tim Bruening wrote:
> > I look forward to reading Randland newspapers! What headlines are they
> > printing?
> AGINOR REINCARNATED, YET AGAIN
> Reputation for choking in the big game "undeserved," struggling
> Forsaken insists.
> MAT CAUTHON WINS LAST BATTLE
> 'It was an accident, I was just trying to get away,' claims modest
> hero.
> WITH LAST BATTLE WON, DEEP DEFENCE SPENDING CUTS LOOM
> "Now we know what they meant when they said he would 'slay us with the
> sword of peace'," Taardaad chief quipes.

DARK ONE ALLEGES ELECTION FRAUD.