FOX's "Virtuality" pilot rescheduled for June 26th

David

Jun 2, 2009, 12:53:48 PM6/2/09
**FOX MOVIE OF THE WEEK SPECIAL**"VIRTUALITY"(8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-
HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

THE CREW OF THE PHAETON EMBARKS ON A 10-YEAR JOURNEY THROUGH OUTER
SPACE TO SAVE THE EARTH IN THE ORIGINAL SCIENCE-FICTION THRILLER
"VIRTUALITY" FRIDAY, JUNE 26, ON FOX

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau ("New Amsterdam") stars

The crew of the Phaeton is approaching the go/no-go point of their
epic 10-year journey through outer space. With the fate of Earth in
their hands, the pressure is intense. The best bet for helping the
crew members maintain their sanity is the cutting-edge virtual reality
technology installed on the ship. It's the perfect stress-reliever
until they realize a glitch in the system has unleashed a virus on to
the ship. Tensions mount as the crew decides how to contain the virus
and complete their mission. Meanwhile, their lives are being taped for
a reality show back on Earth in the World Broadcast Premiere of
VIRTUALITY airing Friday, June 26 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
(FM-0904) (TV-TBA)

Cast: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Commander Frank Pike; Sienna Guillory
as Rika Goddard; James D'Arcy as Dr. Roger Fallon; Ritchie Coster as
Dr. Jimmy Johnson; Erik Jensen as Dr. Jules Braun; Omar Metwally as
Dr. Adin Meyer; Kerry Bishe as Billie Kashmiri; Joy Bryant as Alice
Thibadeau; Nelson Lee as Kenji Yamamoto; Jose Pablo Cantillo as Manny
Rodriguez; Gene Farber as Val Orlovsky; Clea Duvall as Sue Parsons;
Jimmi Simpson as Virtual Man

Tony Calguire

Jun 2, 2009, 2:17:34 PM6/2/09
David <diml...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:5cbc161c-c071-4d2b-a77b-
93cee7...@21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com:

> **FOX MOVIE OF THE WEEK SPECIAL**"VIRTUALITY"(8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-
> HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

So, what becomes of the "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" episode that
was supposed to premiere that night?

ib...@san.rr.com

Jun 2, 2009, 2:21:59 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 9:53 am, David <dimla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> **FOX MOVIE OF THE WEEK SPECIAL**"VIRTUALITY"(8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-
> HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
>
> Cast: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Commander Frank Pike; Sienna Guillory
> as Rika Goddard; James D'Arcy as Dr. Roger Fallon; Ritchie Coster as
> Dr. Jimmy Johnson; Erik Jensen as Dr. Jules Braun; Omar Metwally as
> Dr. Adin Meyer; Kerry Bishe as Billie Kashmiri; Joy Bryant as Alice
> Thibadeau; Nelson Lee as Kenji Yamamoto; Jose Pablo Cantillo as Manny
> Rodriguez; Gene Farber as Val Orlovsky; Clea Duvall as Sue Parsons;
> Jimmi Simpson as Virtual Man

This is a pretty good cast. I'll definitely check this out, despite
the fact that I'm not sold on the plot...

Anim8rFSK

Jun 2, 2009, 2:26:22 PM6/2/09
In article
<31e9dcf4-7ca9-4d2f...@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>,
ib...@san.rr.com wrote:

You've HEARD of these people? This wasn't just shot in Romania with
whatever local dinner theater people were free that night?

--
MEGA-SHARK VS GIANT OCTOPUS!
A new contender for "worst film of all time"

ib...@san.rr.com

Jun 2, 2009, 2:30:26 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 11:26 am, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8R...@cox.net> wrote:
> In article
> <31e9dcf4-7ca9-4d2f-bf1d-545e2ebbc...@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>,

> ib...@san.rr.com wrote:
> > On Jun 2, 9:53 am, David <dimla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > **FOX MOVIE OF THE WEEK SPECIAL**"VIRTUALITY"(8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-
> > > HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
>
> > > Cast: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Commander Frank Pike; Sienna Guillory
> > > as Rika Goddard; James D'Arcy as Dr. Roger Fallon; Ritchie Coster as
> > > Dr. Jimmy Johnson; Erik Jensen as Dr. Jules Braun; Omar Metwally as
> > > Dr. Adin Meyer; Kerry Bishe as Billie Kashmiri; Joy Bryant as Alice
> > > Thibadeau; Nelson Lee as Kenji Yamamoto; Jose Pablo Cantillo as Manny
> > > Rodriguez; Gene Farber as Val Orlovsky; Clea Duvall as Sue Parsons;
> > > Jimmi Simpson as Virtual Man
>
> > This is a pretty good cast. I'll definitely check this out, despite
> > the fact that I'm not sold on the plot...
>
> You've HEARD of these people? This wasn't just shot in Romania with
> whatever local dinner theater people were free that night?

Coster-Waldau, Guillory, D'Arcy and Duvall are all pretty well know. I
think I've heard of Coster, Jensen and Bryant. The others? Not so
much...

Pete B

Jun 2, 2009, 3:36:09 PM6/2/09
In article <31e9dcf4-7ca9-4d2f-bf1d-545e2ebbc9d1
@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>, ib...@san.rr.com says...

You know them??? I was thinking it was nothing but unknowns.

Pete B

Jun 2, 2009, 3:57:50 PM6/2/09
In article <de97498f-8d62-4dcd-9ee3-
8b6cf8...@a36g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, ib...@san.rr.com says...

yeah ok, I've seen him in New Amsterdam(n) briefly.

Message has been deleted

Patty Winter

Jun 2, 2009, 4:02:29 PM6/2/09
>This is a pretty good cast. I'll definitely check this out, despite
>the fact that I'm not sold on the plot...

Yeah, I'll check it out on the strengh of Coster-Waldau alone.
Loved him in "New Amsterdam."

Patty

Dano

Jun 2, 2009, 4:42:28 PM6/2/09
Paul Arthur wrote:
> I've heard of a couple. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was in New Amsterdam.
> Sienna Guillory was in Inkheart, RE: Apocalypse, and Eragon.

Clea Duvall was in Carnivale and Heroes as well as quite a few films.

Ritchie Coster has been a great villian in many things I've seen.

Default User

Jun 2, 2009, 4:48:10 PM6/2/09
Pete B wrote:

Clea Duvall I've seen quite a bit. She was the FBI agent on "Heroes",
and of course Sophie in "Carnivale".

Brian

--
Day 120 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project

Pete B

Jun 2, 2009, 5:44:04 PM6/2/09
In article <78lhgaF...@mid.individual.net>, defaul...@yahoo.com
says...

Ah yes, I looked up her face *g*

I remember that, not her name though.

Primordial Ooze

Jun 2, 2009, 6:21:09 PM6/2/09

sounds horrible,

"save the earth" is beyond a cliche, they need a new word

and virtual reality is a gimmick so they can have scenes that are not
spaceship bound. they can have costume and period pieces, anything
they want

Dimensional Traveler

Jun 2, 2009, 6:31:30 PM6/2/09

A lot of them are like that. You've seen them in a lot of things but
they weren't the stars so you didn't remember their names. Sienna
Guillory was also in the second Resident Evil movie (she was the cop
dressed like a hooker) and Clea Duvall was the rookie in Ghosts of Mars.
I've heard of Joy Bryant but can't think of anything offhand she's
been in, she would be classified as "hot newcomer with potential" at
this point I think.

--
"Define 'interesting'."
"'Oh God. Oh God. We're all going to die'?"

Things I learned from MythBusters #57: Never leave a loaded gun in an
exploding room.

George W Harris

Jun 2, 2009, 11:53:47 PM6/2/09
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:42:28 -0400, "Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> I've heard of a couple. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was in New Amsterdam.
>> Sienna Guillory was in Inkheart, RE: Apocalypse, and Eragon.
>
>Clea Duvall was in Carnivale and Heroes as well as quite a few films.

She was Marcy the Invisible Girl in the first season of Buffy!
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Anim8rFSK

Jun 3, 2009, 1:10:02 AM6/3/09
In article <ntsb25pv313nt8nbl...@4ax.com>,

George W Harris <gha...@mundsprung.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:42:28 -0400, "Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> I've heard of a couple. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was in New Amsterdam.
> >> Sienna Guillory was in Inkheart, RE: Apocalypse, and Eragon.
> >
> >Clea Duvall was in Carnivale and Heroes as well as quite a few films.
>
> She was Marcy the Invisible Girl in the first season of Buffy!

Ah, okay finally, something I recognize!

Message has been deleted

Anim8rFSK

Jun 3, 2009, 10:37:40 AM6/3/09
In article
<de97498f-8d62-4dcd...@a36g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
ib...@san.rr.com wrote:

Okay, going to IMDb

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau - yeah, okay, from New Amsterdamned
Sienna Guillory - only thing I've seen she was in was the dreadful 2002
TIME MACHINE - was she the dead girlfriend?
James D'Arcy - nuttin
Ritchie Coster - did 3 eps of Law & Order I must have seen, but nuttin
Erik Jensen - nuttin
Omar Metwally - nuttin
Kerry Bishe - nuttin
Joy Bryant - nuttin
Nelson Lee - vaguely recall him from Blade the Series
Jose Pablo Cantillo - nuttin

The cast is surprisingly old, having mostly been born around 1975, which
is refreshing, but we're gonna need something more than name recognition
to convince me on this one.
Gene Farber
Clea Duvall
Jimmi Simpson

Tony Calguire

Jun 3, 2009, 1:27:05 PM6/3/09
Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in

> The cast is surprisingly old, having mostly been born around 1975,
> which is refreshing, but we're gonna need something more than name
> recognition to convince me on this one.
> Gene Farber
> Clea Duvall
> Jimmi Simpson

Jimmi Simpson is better known as "Lyle The Intern" from The Late Show with
David Letterman.

Frank Swarbrick

Jun 3, 2009, 10:52:27 PM6/3/09
George W Harris wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:42:28 -0400, "Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> I've heard of a couple. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was in New Amsterdam.
>>> Sienna Guillory was in Inkheart, RE: Apocalypse, and Eragon.
>> Clea Duvall was in Carnivale and Heroes as well as quite a few films.
>
> She was Marcy the Invisible Girl in the first season of Buffy!

Really? I didn't see her.

Dimensional Traveler

Jun 4, 2009, 1:06:56 AM6/4/09

<snicker>

Frank Swarbrick

Jun 4, 2009, 10:30:21 PM6/4/09
Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> Frank Swarbrick wrote:
>> George W Harris wrote:

>>> She was Marcy the Invisible Girl in the first season of Buffy!
>>
>> Really? I didn't see her.
>
> <snicker>

Thanks. I was worried no one would get that.

Anim8rFSK

Jun 5, 2009, 1:06:10 AM6/5/09
In article <78re9tF...@mid.individual.net>,
Frank Swarbrick <fswar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Get what?

Dimensional Traveler

Jun 5, 2009, 2:41:31 AM6/5/09
Anim8rFSK wrote:
> In article <78re9tF...@mid.individual.net>,
> Frank Swarbrick <fswar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dimensional Traveler wrote:

>>> <snicker>
>>>
>> Thanks. I was worried no one would get that.
>
> Get what?

That he didn't see the invisible girl.

Anim8rFSK

Jun 5, 2009, 9:06:15 AM6/5/09
In article <4a28be1a$0$1626$742e...@news.sonic.net>,
Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:

> Anim8rFSK wrote:
> > In article <78re9tF...@mid.individual.net>,
> > Frank Swarbrick <fswar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Thanks. I was worried no one would get that.
> >
> > Get what?
> >
> That he didn't see the invisible girl.

And guess what YOU didn't just get? :P

Dimensional Traveler

Jun 5, 2009, 1:48:30 PM6/5/09
Anim8rFSK wrote:
> In article <4a28be1a$0$1626$742e...@news.sonic.net>,
> Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:
>
>> Anim8rFSK wrote:

>>> Get what?
>>>
>> That he didn't see the invisible girl.
>
> And guess what YOU didn't just get? :P

You not seeing him not seeing the invisible girl?

Pete B

Jun 5, 2009, 8:47:53 PM6/5/09
In article <77vc25lmhs1icb49h...@4ax.com>, ab...@127.0.0.1
says...
> x-no-archive: yes On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 21:57:50 +0200, Pete B
> You see a whole lot more of him in the original Danish version of the
> movie "Nightwatch" (Nattevagten). ;)
>
> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is hot hot hot!

No, he's not not not ;)