[Full Throttle] Pass the Junkyard Dog

Eric T. Cheng

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95
I know this isn't SW-related but it's LucasArts related... I just bought
the Full Throttle CD-ROM game (animation, sound and F/X is amazing! :))
I'm stuck where I have to get the fork from the junkyard but can't avoid
the junkyard dog chasing after me. I've gotten the piece of meat from
Todd's fridge but can't throw the meat at the dog to distract it low
enough to grab the fork.
Thanks in advance.

--
Eric "" Cheng
UofO Anime Club's Founder and Former-President

Brett Rakita (SC)

Jun 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/26/95
Eric T. Cheng (s56...@aix2.uottawa.ca) wrote:
: I know this isn't SW-related but it's LucasArts related... I just bought

Put the meat in one of the cars.

Michael Shannon

Jun 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/28/95
Yeah put the meat in one of the cars but remember to get into the crane
in the Upper Right hand corner and lift up the car the dog is jumping
around in....I hope this helped if you haven't already beat it. :)

-Michael Shannon
Cool Dude... :)
Star Wars Knowitall

Jeff Hunt

Jun 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/30/95
Hey, what are you supposed to do inside Malcolm Corley's office, or in the
control room? I figure you're supposed to put the pictures of Corley's murder
on the eisel to project them in the meeting, but the woman standing there
always yells and I always run, why can't I just beat her up or something?

By the way, I found another Star Wars reference, in the abriged hint book
it says, "The gang needs money. Ben's in touch with the Force, though. He
knows that something big is coming - the corley Limo."

Does this mean that Ben is a potential Jedi?
--
Jeff Hunt gt2...@prism.gatech.edu
"Some people should die, that's just unconcious knowledge" - Jane's Addiction

John Leslie Wetzler

Jul 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/6/95
Ok, for this one (assuming you haven't already beaten it), you have to use
the two levers on the projector.
One is the lamp control, and the other is the motion control.
The lamp must be set to maximum, and the motor control has to be set to
stop. This will cause the film to burn, and it takes that old lady a
while to fix it, giving you time to put the pictures on the easel.
-jwetzler

--
=="You know what this will cost you? Thirty days... hath September,
== April, June, and Montana. All the rest have cold weather, except in the