Here is all my poems of love that i have posted today and yesterday

Horizon68

Jan 4, 2019, 11:24:20 AM1/4/19
Hello...

I am a white arab, and here is all my poems of love that i have posted
today and yesterday, i invite you to read them listening at the same
time at this beautiful song of Kool & The Gang - Let's Go Dancing (Ooh,
La, La, La):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWuoGZAz94c&index=4&list=RDMMSN5OwKgbyAk

I will start to explain more my following poem of love:

You are reading in my following poem of love this:

"And beyond the shadows
And beyond the moon
And beyond the stars
And beyond the lightness and darkness
We will live forever
And we will live over and over"

I am speaking of our "humanity" that i think will be able
in the future with science and technology and artificial intelligence to
transcend death and will be capable to live forever and will be capable
to be really so powerful like a God etc.

Please reread my poem and you will understand what i mean:

I am a white arab and you know me more now..

Here is my other poem of love that i wrote, i will invite you to read it
carefully, so here is my poem of love:

And beyond the shadows

And beyond the moon

And beyond the stars

And beyond the lightness and darkness

We will live forever

And we will live over and over

And beyond the Universe

Will our love rest forever !

And with just a flower, and a last wisper of love !

It is like the sound of thunder !

It is like the sound of thunder !

We will keep it like a silence

We will keep it like a secret

We will keep it like a light

We will keep it from inside our hearts

Because it is like a fight !

Because it is like time that is running away

Because it is like a river that is running away

Because it is like suffering that is going away

We will walk like the night

And we walk like the day

And we will surrender like the dark and bright

Because we are both life and death

Because it is like sadness, love and hope

Because the time is walking

Because the time is running

Because time is disappearing

And with just a flower, and a last wisper of love !

It is like the sound of thunder !

It is like the sound of thunder !

We will keep it like a light

We will keep it like a silence

We will keep it like a secret

We will keep it from inside our hearts

Because it is like a fight !

Because it's life !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

===

Here is my next poem of love:

I will invite you to read my following poem that i wrote,
read it carefully, this poem is also like a beautiful "painting" that
i am painting like an "artist", read it listening at the same time
at this beautiful song of George Michael:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bH4EhBN180&list=RD4bH4EhBN180&start_radio=1

I will explain more my following poem:

I wrote in my poem this:

"And shadows of our shadows are lost
From the deep and sadness of our minds
From the deep and sadness of our hearts
From the deep and sadness of our souls "

"Shadow of of our shadows", is like philosophy, the shadow of "you"
is that when you know someone , you don't know "all" about him and
about his essence, this incomplete knowledge about someone that you know
is like a "shadow" that is projected onto your mind, and shadows of our
shadows is those shadows that are not complete knowledge of of you and
of your essence that are projected again onto the mind of others and
they can for example "loss" again more knowledge of themselves, and they
can be lost too ! it is like philosophy, so please read again my poem to
understand more:

Time is passing away

And river is running away

And the sky is falling

And the devil is calling

With his deep and black eyes

Filled with misery of time

Filled with misery of hearts

But hope is struggling

And shadows of our shadows are lost

From the deep and sadness of our minds

From the deep and sadness of our hearts

From the deep and sadness of our souls

But she is still standing !

And she is still has a soft and gentle touch

And she still has a soft and gentle heart

That makes her fight !

Cause I love her anyway

She is like a light !

So don't be mess of the dark

So don't be mess of the past

Cause this light is coming from hope

Cause this light is coming from rock

Cause this light is coming from above

Cause this light is coming from God

So give it a cry !

So give it a try !

And give it a light !

Because she is like a light !

So don't be mess of the past !

Cause we call her Justice !

Cause we call her Amnesty !

Cause we call her Liberty !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem of love:

Here is first my "extended" explanation of my poem of love that permits
you to understand correctly my poem of love, read it again carefully to
understand better and my poem of love is below:

Here is how you can more "easily" understand my following poem of love:

Silence is also like divine and it is also "perfection", i mean by
"silence" that it is complete silence of our thoughts, so complete
silence is not having consciousness, it is like a piece of paper, a
piece of paper is also complete silence, because it is not
consciousness, so a piece of paper is like divine, because it is very
very "strong" because it doesn't feel suffering and it doesn't have
difficulties , but it is also weak if we take the measure and the
reference as being it much much less complex than other very complex
objects. So that means that we can say Thunder too is complete silence
that is absence of consciousness, because the definition of Thunder
is:

"Thunder, sound caused by a lightning discharge. Lightning heats the air
in its path and causes a large over-pressure of the air within its
channel. The channel expands supersonically into the surrounding air as
a shock wave and creates an acoustic signal that is heard as thunder."

But as you are noticing when i say in my poem the following:

"Since thunder is silence"

So notice that Thunder is only the physical because we are not
specifying that Thunder is "heared", because we have
to say for example that: "We hear the Thunder", and when
we say it like this that's means that it is Thunder that is physical
that gives a "sound" and also that's also our ears and brain that listen
to the sound. So when you say only the word "Thunder" , Thunder becomes
like a piece of paper above, since it becomes physical that is complete
silence , so i think it is "logical" to say in my poem of love that:
"Since thunder is silence"

So this is why i am saying on my poem that:

"I love you as the silence."

Because silence is "divine", so it is as i am saying that my love is divine.

So reread my poem:

I am a white arab and you know me more now..

Here is another poem of mine that uses more "smartness":

I love you as the silence

I love you as the thunder

Since silence is not the mess

Since our body and consciousness

Since thunder is silence

Since silence is patience

Since silence is divine

So my love is eminence

As a fighter from the first hour

Who defies evil and misfortune

The song of nightingale comes from afar

Like the fire of our hate that goes out

Proud because it is also a dance of patience

Proud because our love is eminence.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.