Andriod & You

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com

Nov 25, 2014, 10:30:10 PM11/25/14

http://www.greasylake.org/the-circuit/index.php?/topic/120568-alive-2014-andriod-craiglistorg-got-me-world-wide-mahlerscom/
http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1408362/next-male-adele-live-datetbd-queen-inspired-music-streams-for-now.aspx?anchor=1408469&page=2

https://soundcloud.com/william-k-mahler/musicality-medley

Queen

Long Away (Brian May – A Day At The Races)
You Take My Breath Away (Freddie Mercury – A Day At The Races)
Love Of My Life (Freddie Mercury & Brian May – A Night At The Opera)
‘39 (Brian May – A Night At The Opera)
Spread Your Wings (Jon Deacon – News Of The World)

KISS

Hard Luck Woman (Paul Stanley – Rock And Roll Over)
Baby Driver (Peter Criss – Rock And Roll Over)
Tonight You Belong To Me (Paul Stanley – 1978 Solo KISS)

Bruce Springsteen

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out (Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run)

My live improv of album, concert and greatest hits mixed up in front of a
happy audience at the Prodigal Son of Hyannis, MA. 10 Ocean Street August
2001 Wednesday “open mic nite” now currently for rent at an undisclosed sum.

https://soundcloud.com/william-k-mahler/musicality-medley

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com
21 Original Songs Streaming 24/7/365
For sale at ITunes, AmazonMP3, 7Digital & More World Wide
http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler
I am currently available to join other artists.
http://www.facebook.com/mahlerscom
.