Movie with most F words in it ?

Christoph Steinecke

Mar 6, 1994, 6:55:00 PM3/6/94
Hallo !

Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?

I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?

Does anybody know for sure ?

Bye
Chris

## CrossPoint v2.93 ##

Steven F. Martin

Mar 8, 1994, 11:58:21 PM3/8/94
I think Planes, Trains, and Automobiles has a shot (at least for the
most in a minute) during the rental car counter scene.

Steve

Mike Quigley

Mar 9, 1994, 1:32:23 AM3/9/94
> Christoph Steinecke writes:
>
> Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
>
> I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?
>
> Does anybody know for sure ?

I think Scarface with Al Pacino was clocked at having some very high number
of F-words, like over 200!

But that's a rather old film...

Todd Knuth

Mar 9, 1994, 7:18:40 AM3/9/94
In article 9...@ucsbuxb.ucsb.edu, ubi...@mcl.ucsb.edu (Jeremy Dodd) writes:

>In <5KP0i...@pegasus.ms.sub.org> jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org (Christoph Steinecke) writes:
>
>>Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
>
>>I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?
>
>>Does anybody know for sure ?

I would have to say Scarface. (the remake with Pacino)

---
Todd Knuth Cleveland Clinic Foundation
GO OILERS, INDIANS, CAVS, RED WINGS, and BUCKEYES
Rush is RIGHT!

"My career has taken a 130 degree turn"

--Jeff Stone Pittsburgh Pirates ---------------------------------------------------------------

Kay Fike Jones

Mar 9, 1994, 10:16:18 AM3/9/94
In article <5KP0i...@pegasus.ms.sub.org>, jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org (Christoph Steinecke) says:

>Hallo !
>

>Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
>
>I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?
>
>Does anybody know for sure ?

I don't know, Good Fellas (which I really liked) and Glengarry Glen Ross
(which I really didn't like) both had a lot of "that" word in them.

Kay

Jeffrey A Lew

Mar 9, 1994, 10:57:01 AM3/9/94
RESSEVOIR DOGS (spelling?) If you took the F word out of this movie, you
would cut it down buy at least 45 minutes.

Jeff
ja...@columbia.edu

g.painter

Mar 9, 1994, 3:06:51 PM3/9/94
I think it was in The Guinness Book of Film Facts and Feats that
Scarface had the most, but that was a fairly old edition I read (1991).

As I recall, Jungle Fever has more than it, although surely Harlem Nights
is in with a shout.

Glengarry Glen Ross and Midnight Run both had about 120-130 fucks in them,
although Glengarry also had two cunts.

Is cunt considered more offensive than fuck? You hardly ever hear it said in
a mainstream film. Other than Glengarry, the only ones I can think of are in
Castaway, Christine, Withnail and I, Last Tango In Paris and An Innocent Man.
Any others?

Christopher K. Koenigsberg

Mar 9, 1994, 3:47:35 PM3/9/94

I don't understand why no one has mentioned "Menace II Society" yet?

Jeremy Dodd

Mar 9, 1994, 5:44:08 PM3/9/94
In <2lle1g$p...@falcon.ccs.uwo.ca> stei...@irus.rri.uwo.ca (David Steinman) writes:

>In article <2lla8r$s...@rockall.cc.strath.ac.uk> caa...@ccsun.strath.ac.uk ( "g.painter") writes:

>>Is cunt considered more offensive than fuck? You hardly ever hear it said in
>>a mainstream film. Other than Glengarry, the only ones I can think of are in
>>Castaway, Christine, Withnail and I, Last Tango In Paris and An Innocent Man.
>>Any others?

>Silence of the Lambs, when Clarice is walking by Multiple Miggs' cell, and
>he says "I can smell your cunt" (although the sound editor did a good job
>of making this line sound somewhat ambiguous).
>--
>Dave!

Yes, but then a few minutes later, Clarice repeats the phrase with a lot more
clarity (in case the audience missed it? :) )

---
Punish your machine
ubi...@mcl.mcl.ucsb.edu

Greg Bole

Mar 9, 1994, 5:59:25 PM3/9/94
(Christoph Steinecke) writes:

> Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
>
> I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?

You mean words like frolic and fruitcake and filibuster?
That is a tough one...

Of course if you mean words like fuck and fucker that's another story.

My guess would be _Scarface_.

Greg Bole "You boys lookin' for trouble?"
bo...@hmivax.humgen.upenn.edu "Sure. Whaddya got?"
Marlon Brando in _The Wild Ones_

g.painter

Mar 10, 1994, 5:12:05 AM3/10/94

Actually, I thought of some others just after I posted this, namely:

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
Born On The Fourth Of July
Taxi Driver
Raging Bull
Wild At Heart
An American Werewolf In London

There must be a reason this word is more taboo than fuck. In most parts of the
UK, it is used just as much as most other swear words. Hell, even my grandmother
used it!

g.painter

Mar 10, 1994, 5:23:01 AM3/10/94
I like the alternatives that they come up with in TV versions of films:

Midnight Run: "Here comes two words for you - shut the hell up!"

The bloke who edits films for the BBC actually admitted that they'd probably have
gotten less complaints if they'd shown Midnight Run unedited!

The art of editing films for TV in the UK actually has a name - "Funstering",
after Mel Gibson exclaimed "Let's get the funsters!" in a particularly badly
dubbed version of Lethal Weapon.
I liked one of the other lines cleaned up in Lethal Weapon - "Get in the YELLOW
car."

Gary.

David Hugh Alexander

Mar 10, 1994, 10:06:50 AM3/10/94

> Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?

> Does anybody know for sure ?

A serious contender that I am surprised has not been mentioned
is "The Last Detail."

What do you expect? They were sailors!

-- Dave

Robert Williams

Mar 10, 1994, 10:21:45 AM3/10/94
\\\\\\

Among the films listed in this thread are

Scarface
DogDay Afternoon
Serpico
Glengarry Glenross

What do these have in common? Al Pacino... is that a coincidence?

skip

Somebody

Mar 10, 1994, 3:10:13 PM3/10/94
cko...@kimbark.uchicago.edu (Christopher K. Koenigsberg) writes:

>I don't understand why no one has mentioned "Menace II Society" yet?

Boyz n the Hood?
"Gamera's really neat! Gamera's full of meat! We love Gamera!"
"Joel, do human beings really act like this?" -- Tom Servo

Steven Young

Mar 10, 1994, 6:36:14 PM3/10/94
My vote is for _Blue Velvet_ by David Lynch. Dennis Hopper
seemed surgical attached to the word. In the Australian
television broadcast version (where you can say fuck on
Australian TV), the word was dubbed over with someone saying
"freak", and when I saw it I thought that that was what he said
and it seemed weird enough for David Lynch, so I thought, `cool'.

Steven.
--
Steven Young PhD Student | Dept of Electrical Engineering
email : yo...@s1.elec.uq.oz.au | University of Queensland

Juho A Tunkelo

Mar 11, 1994, 11:24:06 AM3/11/94
Hell, take ANY movie with mr.DeNiro and you'll find it in the top 20
or so...

--
= To know the Truth is the Wisdom - To use it is the Art =

Juho Tunkelo (tun...@cc.helsinki.fi)

Mark Duerfeldt

Mar 11, 1994, 12:02:39 PM3/11/94
In article <1994Mar9.1...@bme.ri.ccf.org> tkn...@bio.ri.ccf.org writes:
>In article 9...@ucsbuxb.ucsb.edu, ubi...@mcl.ucsb.edu (Jeremy Dodd) writes:
>>In <5KP0i...@pegasus.ms.sub.org> jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org (Christoph Steinecke) writes:
>>
>>>Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
>>
>>>I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?
>>
>>>Does anybody know for sure ?
>
>I would have to say Scarface. (the remake with Pacino)

Has anybody mentioned "Goodfellas?" Seems to me that's *all* Joe Pesci
said in this movie.

>---
>Todd Knuth Cleveland Clinic Foundation
>GO OILERS, INDIANS, CAVS, RED WINGS, and BUCKEYES
>Rush is RIGHT!
>
>"My career has taken a 130 degree turn"
>
> --Jeff Stone Pittsburgh Pirates ---------------------------------------------------------------

--
ma...@anasazi.com

Christoph Steinecke

Mar 11, 1994, 2:08:00 PM3/11/94
caa...@ccsun.strath.ac.uk meinte am 10.03.94
zum Thema "Re: Movie with most F words in it ?":

I wasn't aware that apparently every sexual swaerword is dubbed
in english speaking countries.

Now my Question is : Doesn't it sound funny, since the character who
speaks the new word, isn't the real Mel Gibson ?

Christoph Steinecke

Mar 11, 1994, 2:14:00 PM3/11/94
mqd...@ACFcluster.NYU.EDU meinte am 10.03.94

zum Thema "Re: Movie with most F words in it ?":

>I cannot fucking believe how much fucking traffic this fucking thread is
>fucking getting. It's fucking unreal.

I'm sorry I started it :-)

sti...@leland.stanford.edu

Mar 12, 1994, 12:25:36 AM3/12/94
Kuffs has a scene which spoofs TV-style censoring by having an F-laden
scene where each one is creatively bleeped. I almost died the first time
I heard it.

--Tim Stilson
sti...@leland.stanford.edu

Douglas R. MacKintosh

Mar 12, 1994, 1:11:07 PM3/12/94
I thought _Reservoir Dogs_ made effective use of our favorite F word.

--
Doug MacKintosh, VE6BC | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
do...@ve6bc.ampr.ab.ca | Will play Doom for liquor.

Robert W. Hall

Mar 12, 1994, 8:24:39 PM3/12/94

Ironic that when you drop the -fs from the end of 'Kufs' and rotate you
have 'fuk'.

He said 'fuk' Heh Heh heh

Rob
--
Where am I? In the Village. Whose side are you on? That would be telling.
We want .. information. You won't get it! By hook or by crook, we will.

A little randomness and chaos helps liven ones day.

Carpe Diem.
-----------------------------Robert W. Hall-------------------------------
H.S.-88 A.S.-90 B.S.-92 M.S.-94 Ph.D.-9X
'88 Mustang GT------------------------------------------'88 Bronco II XLT-

The Rink

Mar 12, 1994, 10:41:02 PM3/12/94
>> Christoph Steinecke writes:
>> >Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
>
>I think "Scarface." Someone who had time counted once.

I heard this number was 230. I think Glengarry Glen Ross must have this
beat, however.

Jack Lemmon dishing out some, too. Yikes.
| The Rink |
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
| Ephesians 2:8-9 |

The Rink

Mar 12, 1994, 10:42:58 PM3/12/94

I think an honorable mention should go to Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
The language is almost crystal clean through the whole movie, except one
part no more than sixty seconds long, where Steve Martin rattles off more
"f-----g" words than I've ever heard in such a short length of time.

The funny part is, I was cracking up, and I don't usually appreciate such
language. There's Steve Martin for you.

Chris Collingwood

Mar 13, 1994, 12:03:43 AM3/13/94
'Boys in the Hood' was pretty bad too.

\ Josh Caliba? - from the land of confusion. \

Walter Schoombie

Mar 13, 1994, 1:29:49 PM3/13/94
In article <1994Mar9.2...@midway.uchicago.edu> as...@quads.uchicago.edu (adam shah) writes:
>From: as...@quads.uchicago.edu (adam shah)
>Subject: Re: Movie with most F words in it ?
>Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 20:29:16 GMT

>In article <5KP0i...@pegasus.ms.sub.org> jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org (Christoph Steinecke) writes:

>>Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?

>What about Eddie Murphy's Raw or Delirious? It certainly would win
>for most expletives although I am sure there are more shit's than fuck's
>in the movie.

What about Eddie Murphy's Harlem nights. It must be the movie with the most
"mother f******" in I have ever seen.

richh

Mar 13, 1994, 2:16:51 PM3/13/94
Freaky Friday.
Ffolkes.

RICHH

Christoph Steinecke

Mar 13, 1994, 3:56:00 PM3/13/94
s...@kepler.unh.edu meinte am 13.03.94
zum Thema "Re: Movie with most F words in it ?":

>I think an honorable mention should go to Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
>The language is almost crystal clean through the whole movie, except one
>part no more than sixty seconds long, where Steve Martin rattles off more
>"f-----g" words than I've ever heard in such a short length of time.
>
>The funny part is, I was cracking up, and I don't usually appreciate such
>language. There's Steve Martin for you.

I would like to see this scene on American TV !

BTW : becuase of that one scene the movie was rated R

Mike Contento

Mar 13, 1994, 5:21:15 PM3/13/94
In article <2lu242$b...@mozz.unh.edu> s...@kepler.unh.edu (The Rink) writes:
>I think an honorable mention should go to Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
>The language is almost crystal clean through the whole movie, except one
>part no more than sixty seconds long, where Steve Martin rattles off more
>"f-----g" words than I've ever heard in such a short length of time.
>The funny part is, I was cracking up, and I don't usually appreciate such
>language. There's Steve Martin for you.

Leonardo DiCaprio rips off quite a string of F bombs in "This Boy's Life".
I really wasn't crazy about it, but I gotta admit it was a good movie
and he did a great job. What I really don't like is when they have really
young kids using the F-bomb like in "Big" and "RoboCop II".
--
[ MIKE CONTENTO * UNIVERSITY OF PGH * MP...@PITT.EDU * M...@VMS.CIS.PITT.EDU ]
More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path

leed...@delphi.com

Mar 13, 1994, 9:51:35 PM3/13/94
Christoph Steinecke <jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org> writes:

>zum Thema "Re: Movie with most F words in it ?":

Between Goodfellas and Raging Bull, I'd nominate Joe Pesci for the ACTOR
who has said the word the most times in a career.

Sorry to prolong the thread.

Caroline Hecht

Mar 13, 1994, 10:34:41 PM3/13/94
Don't read this if you don't want to know the ending of "Green Card."

My husband and I saw the movie "Green Card" a while back, and we
recall that at the end the immigration inspectors gave the hero his
green card when they saw that he and the woman he'd married had
actually fallen in love. However, last night my husband saw the movie
on TV, and the end was far more depressing -- in spite of the two people
being obviously in love, the hero was driven away and returned to France.

Are we remembering the movie wrong, or are there two versions?

Please respond via e-mail (he...@tc.cornell.edu). I don't read this
newsgroup.

Thanks,
Caroline Hecht

mdulcey on BIX

Mar 14, 1994, 6:16:09 AM3/14/94
> Now my Question is : Doesn't it sound funny, since the character who
> speaks the new word, isn't the real Mel Gibson ?

Are you sure it's not? It is frequent practice to re-do dialog for films
here in the U.S. for television showing. When this is intended for a
major network, at any rate, the re-looping is usually done with a
significant budget, and with the original actors providing the new dialog.

The most extensive example I remember was the redone version of _Do The
Right Thing_, where they replaced every use of the (very frequently used)
adjective "fucking" with "stinking". It didn't hurt the flow of dialog at
all; by the sound of it, they actually reread all the lines! On the other
hand, the looping wasn't as carefully matched visually as it might have
been -- you could see that the dialog was a bit out of sync with the film
at times.

g.painter

Mar 14, 1994, 7:39:06 AM3/14/94
In article <5Kd7x...@pegasus.ms.sub.org>, jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org (Christoph Steinecke) writes:
|> caa...@ccsun.strath.ac.uk meinte am 10.03.94
|> zum Thema "Re: Movie with most F words in it ?":
|>
|> >I like the alternatives that they come up with in TV versions of films:
|> >The art of editing films for TV in the UK actually has a name - "Funstering",
|> >after Mel Gibson exclaimed "Let's get the funsters!" in a particularly badly
|> >dubbed version of Lethal Weapon.
|> >I liked one of the other lines cleaned up in Lethal Weapon - "Get in the
|> >YELLOW car."
|>
|> I wasn't aware that apparently every sexual swaerword is dubbed
|> in english speaking countries.

Well, in Britain, it depends on the TV channel, and when they are showing it.
Network TV (ie NOT satellite) can show some pretty nasty films uncut, (recent
examples include Blue Velvet, Wild At Heart, The Godfather part II, The Deer
Hunter, Total Recall etc) but it varies wildly!

g.painter

Mar 14, 1994, 8:23:48 AM3/14/94
In article <mdulcey....@BIX.com>, mdu...@BIX.com (mdulcey on BIX) writes:

|> It is frequent practice to re-do dialog for films
|> here in the U.S. for television showing. When this is intended for a
|> major network, at any rate, the re-looping is usually done with a
|> significant budget, and with the original actors providing the new dialog.
|>
|> The most extensive example I remember was the redone version of _Do The
|> Right Thing_, where they replaced every use of the (very frequently used)
|> adjective "fucking" with "stinking". It didn't hurt the flow of dialog at
|> all; by the sound of it, they actually reread all the lines! On the other
|> hand, the looping wasn't as carefully matched visually as it might have
|> been -- you could see that the dialog was a bit out of sync with the film
|> at times.

In the UK, the networks don't really have a consistant policy regarding the
editing of films. If they do choose to loop out some bad language, it just isn't
as easy to get hold of the original actor than it is in America, so often you'll
hear a great big star sounding as if he's a technician at a British TV studio
putting on a terrible US accent!
Do they really cut every film drastically for US networks, even if they are very
highly acclaimed? "Do The Right Thing" was shown uncut here by the BBC a fair
while ago.

Sometimes, the main commercial network here (We have two BBC channels and two
commercial channels - each has one general and one minority channel) will buy
a version of a film from a US network and show it, and it usually causes much
amusement. Cutting words like "pee" (Someone To Watch Over Me) is a little
extreme! They've more or less stopped doing this now - for one thing the film was
usually supplied in NTSC format, and looked awful by the time it had been changed
to PAL.

Jennifer Emmer

Mar 14, 1994, 11:16:27 AM3/14/94
|> > Christoph Steinecke writes:
|> > Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
|> >
|> > I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?
|> I think Scarface with Al Pacino was clocked at having some very high number
|> of F-words, like over 200!

What about "The Commitments"? I seem to remember that as highly
profane...(but oh, what a soundtrack)...

-jen

////////////////////////////////////////
j...@oberon.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Phineas

Mar 14, 1994, 12:29:53 PM3/14/94
j...@oberon.com (Jennifer Emmer) writes:

> |> I think Scarface with Al Pacino was clocked at having some very high numbe

> |> of F-words, like over 200!
>
> What about "The Commitments"? I seem to remember that as highly
> profane...(but oh, what a soundtrack)...
>
> -jen

I'd have to add MENACE II SOCIETY.

--Phineas Narco

Rick Kolenda

Mar 14, 1994, 1:44:50 PM3/14/94
Scarface????

Adam Neil Villani

Mar 14, 1994, 3:26:12 PM3/14/94
In article <2m1lta$j...@rockall.cc.strath.ac.uk>,

g.painter <caa...@ccsun.strath.ac.uk> wrote:
>In article <5Kd7x...@pegasus.ms.sub.org>, jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org (Christoph Steinecke) writes:
>|> caa...@ccsun.strath.ac.uk meinte am 10.03.94
>|> zum Thema "Re: Movie with most F words in it ?":

>|> I wasn't aware that apparently every sexual swaerword is dubbed
>|> in english speaking countries.
>|>

>Well, in Britain, it depends on the TV channel, and when they are showing it.
>Network TV (ie NOT satellite) can show some pretty nasty films uncut, (recent
>examples include Blue Velvet, Wild At Heart, The Godfather part II, The Deer
>Hunter, Total Recall etc) but it varies wildly!

Here in L.A., I remember a few years ago they showed "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's
Nest" uncut on channel 5 (broadcast TV). They left in all of the "fucks", and
after each commercial break aired a warning.

---------------------
Adam Villani
ad...@cco.caltech.edu
Geography Trivia: Largest city north of the arctic circle: Murmansk, Russia
--
Disclaimer: Everything I say conforms exactly to Caltech's official
position on the subject, whatever it may be.

Dave

Mar 15, 1994, 12:28:11 AM3/15/94
In article <1994Mar10...@gallua.gallaudet.edu>,
rlwil...@gallua.gallaudet.edu (Robert Williams) wrote:

> In article <1994Mar9.175925.1@hmivax>, bo...@hmivax.humgen.upenn.edu (Greg Bole) writes:
> > In article <5KP0i...@pegasus.ms.sub.org>, jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org

> > (Christoph Steinecke) writes:
> >
> >> Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
> >>
> >> I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP ?
> >

> > You mean words like frolic and fruitcake and filibuster?
> > That is a tough one...
> >
> > Of course if you mean words like fuck and fucker that's another story.
> >
> > My guess would be _Scarface_.
> >
> > Greg Bole "You boys lookin' for trouble?"
> > bo...@hmivax.humgen.upenn.edu "Sure. Whaddya got?"
> > Marlon Brando in _The Wild Ones_
> \\\\\\
>
> Among the films listed in this thread are
>
> Scarface
> DogDay Afternoon
> Serpico
> Glengarry Glenross
>

> What do these have in common? Al Pacino... is that a coincidence?
>
> skip

What about Goodfellas?
--
Dave

Petri J Hyvonen

Mar 15, 1994, 6:29:48 AM3/15/94

>>Actually, I thought of some others just after I posted this, namely:

>>One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
>>Born On The Fourth Of July
>>Taxi Driver
>>Raging Bull
>>Wild At Heart
>>An American Werewolf In London

It's so nice that this conversation is broading into new heights.
The most memorable use of the c**t - word was in The Silence Of The
Lambs.

Dr. Lecter : What did Miggs say to you ?
Agent Starling : He said 'I can smell your c**t.'

Or something like that...

--
............................. ________________________ --==>> Seeing is <<==--
: Petri Hyv|nen : ------------------------ --==>> believing, <<==--

Gordon Shannon

Mar 15, 1994, 4:45:41 PM3/15/94
We rented the video and it had the sad ending. I'm suprised to hear that
there was a "happy" ending and sorry they didn't put it in the video
version. I hate unhappy endings! There are enough of those in life...
--
Gordon Shannon gor...@clinicom.com | "What you think of me is none of my
CliniCom Boulder, Colorado | business." - Richard Feynman

Espen Rosenquist

Mar 16, 1994, 7:01:36 AM3/16/94
Gordon Shannon (gor...@clinicom.com) wrote:
: We rented the video and it had the sad ending. I'm suprised to hear that

: there was a "happy" ending and sorry they didn't put it in the video
: version. I hate unhappy endings! There are enough of those in life...

The ending was endeed unhappy - and teardripping. I hate any ending
which isn't genuine - like plastic barock furniture - it doesn't make
sense, and ruins the whole experience of watching a good movie. Green
Card has a believable ending - I would hate to see the happy one.
Spoiler:
Go see Remains of the Day - there you have an unhappy movie!

Espen Rosenquist, Norway
esp...@nvg.unit.no

Ground

Mar 16, 1994, 9:53:03 AM3/16/94

I second that!

Someone posted a while back about the most imaginative use of expletives in a movie.
Well, I myself usually hate foul language, especially when it's self serving and
unnecessary. PT&A however pulled it off! The only movie so far that I can say this about
(Coming to America is close second - see below).

After all Neal Page has been thru, you can't help but sympathize with the guy. That, plus
the familiarity of the totally disinterested and rude attendant, perfectly built up
to Page's outburst. It was precisely because of the type of person he was that the
scene was totally hilarious. I was laughing real hard at that scene because
IT WAS FUNNY! As I mentioned (IMHO) one of only two scenes where expletives were actually
used in a funny way.

The other (from Coming to America):

Prince Hakeem (in his Queens apartment in NYC) goes out onto the balcony
early in the morning and starts yelling, exulting and taking in the fresh air.
This does not bode well with some of the neighbours who yell at him:

- Hey, fuck you!

Hakeem (innocently, thinking this to be some sort of greeting):

- Yes! Yes! And fuck you too!

Now *that* was also truly funny.

--
SWFG

Christoph Steinecke

Mar 16, 1994, 5:10:00 PM3/16/94
mont...@cs.unibo.it meinte am 15.03.94

zum Thema "Re: Movie with most F words in it ?":

>Greg Bole (bo...@hmivax.humgen.upenn.edu) wrote:
>: In article <5KP0i...@pegasus.ms.sub.org>, jes...@pegasus.ms.sub.org
>: (Christoph Steinecke) writes:
>
>: > Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?
>: >
>: > I would say WHIT MEN CAN'T JUMP?
>:
>
>Definitely it's 'Raw' with Eddie Murphy.

Probably , but that's not a REAL Movie, more like a filmed
comedy show !

Scott Keith Edens

Mar 16, 1994, 8:27:53 PM3/16/94
mask...@sloth.ugcs.caltech.edu (Andrew R. Maskiell) writes:

>Last night I was watching "Good Fellas" with some friends, and I would have to
>say that this movie should be counted among the top of those using "fuck"
>quite liberally. Any scene with Joe Pesci must have had twenty "fucks" in it,
>especially any scence where he shot or killed someone.

>Andrew

Well, my vote has to be for the queen mother of all "say the word fuck" movies:
Scarface with Al Pacino. Top that one.

Scott E.

RA Clubley

Mar 17, 1994, 4:24:15 AM3/17/94
Smith Brothers Communications (bros...@toad.com) wrote:
: In article <1994Mar14....@oberon.com> j...@oberon.com (Jennifer Emmer) writes:

: >|> > Christoph Steinecke writes:
: >|> > Which is the movie with the most f words in it ?

: I admired "New Jack City" for its inventiveness in using the word 'fuck' as
: all eight parts of speech in a single sentence.

: Daniel G

I don't remember that. Could you post the sentence please?

That reminds me I must watch NJC again. It's an excellent film.

Rob

Alexander Bachmann

Mar 17, 1994, 6:10:40 AM3/17/94
I remember Henry Fonda using any grammatical possibility of the
F-word (noun, verb, adjective and adverb) in Blue Velvet very
often.
Alex
--
bach...@ee.uni-sb.de

Acer

Mar 19, 1994, 11:22:23 PM3/19/94
Also I recently saw "The Snapper" and this is brimming with F words.

Later Dudes,
ACER

Hugh Dunne

Mar 23, 1994, 12:28:08 PM3/23/94

In article <2m9drg...@sbusol.rz.uni-sb.de>, al...@ee.uni-sb.de (Alexander
Bachmann) writes:
$I remember Henry Fonda using any grammatical possibility of the
$F-word (noun, verb, adjective and adverb) in Blue Velvet very
$often.

Dennis Hopper, wasn't it?

Getting back to the original topic, has anyone counted the number of big
F's in The Commitments? It must be way up there!
--
------------------- "Life's a bleach and then you dye" -------------------
Hugh Dunne, Technical Computing | These are not my employer's | SHUT DOWN