Oldest Person In A Nude Scene

jess templeton

Apr 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/8/95
I was wondering, who is the oldest person (m/f) ever featured in a nude
scene in a movie (can also be porn, but I'd rather it not be)? I'm not a
"wrinkle chaser" or a "gerotophile", I was just wondering because most
motion pictures are pretty obsessed with youth. Would Hollywood
executives throw up at the mere mention of such a possibility? Would
outraged morals groups picket movie theatres that screened such "filth"?
I was just wondering, curious for curiousity's sake. Imagine, aged
actresses proudly displaying their waist-level breasts, defying tit-jobs
and Uma Thurmans of the world. Or geriatric actors, letting it all hang
out, so far that it hits the ground!

Anyway, enough of this scary post. Later!

===Floyd Soviet===
[young and nubile]

Harv R Laser

Apr 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/9/95
I don't know who she was or how old she was but the old woman
in the bathroom of the suite at the Overlook Hotel in Kubrick's
The Shining was pretty damn old and pretty damn nude too :)

Harv
ha...@cup.portal.com

John Douglas Porter

Apr 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/9/95
In article <Pine.3.89.9504081...@freenet.vancouver.bc.ca>,

jess templeton <sov...@freenet.vancouver.bc.ca> wrote:
>I was wondering, who is the oldest person (m/f) ever featured in a nude
>scene in a movie (can also be porn, but I'd rather it not be)? I'm not a
>"wrinkle chaser" or a "gerotophile", I was just wondering because most
>motion pictures are pretty obsessed with youth....

Roman Polanski's "Macbeth" leaps to mind. The three witches include one
old woman and one very, very old woman with no eyes. There is an extended
sequence with Macbeth in the witches' coven where these women are stark
naked (along with several young, nubile extras--the flick was financed by
Hugh Heffner and this was Polanski paying off Heff--guess who was featured
in the lavish Playboy ad/article?). And, off topic, Lady Macbeth
(Francesca Annis) also played several lengthy scenes completely naked.
But, curiously enough, I thought this worked well and wasn't just for
Heff's gratification.

I saw Peckinpah's "The Ballad of Cable Hogue" recently. In it we see the
fifty-ish male Jason Robards in the buff, but the considerably-younger
female Stella Stevens in the buff. That follows your Hollywood
sensibilities.

Old naked women are not too common in the flicks.

J.P.

Keith Bailey

Apr 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/9/95
It has to be Burgess Merideth in "Such Good Friends" and I
laughed until I almost cried at the scene.

Not on video, alas.

William Albert Davis

Apr 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/9/95

Seems like there was an old nude lady in THE SHINING.
--
Bill Davis
William A. Davis * wmad...@iglou.com * P.O.Box 337 * Ghent * KY * 41045

Fred Carpenter

Apr 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/9/95
I saw "Carlo and Ester"at the Palm Springs Film Festival. Carlo is
suppose to be in his seventies and Ester eighty. This film has them nude
and making love together in several scenes in addition to riding around
the countryside on a motorcycle.

Motorcycle veteran Carlo is well into his seventies when he catches the
playful eye of eighty year-old Ester at a funeral. They experience a
heated love affair with all the ingredients: jealousy and
disappointment, joy and adventure. Ester, as a widow, has
complete independence. But Carlo has obligations to his wife Viola who
is in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's. When Carlo finds himself in a
conflict of loyalties, Ester must deal with an overreacting daughter
and an inquisitive neighbor, both of whom have problems in digesting
Ester's amorous adventure. This is a sparkling love story about no
ordinary couple."

Hazele Goodridge

Apr 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/10/95
In article <3m7g0a$a...@agate.berkeley.edu>, por...@uclink.berkeley.edu
(John Douglas Porter) wrote:

> In article <Pine.3.89.9504081...@freenet.vancouver.bc.ca>,
> jess templeton <sov...@freenet.vancouver.bc.ca> wrote:
> >I was wondering, who is the oldest person (m/f) ever featured in a nude
> >scene in a movie (can also be porn, but I'd rather it not be)? I'm not a
> >"wrinkle chaser" or a "gerotophile", I was just wondering because most
> >motion pictures are pretty obsessed with youth....

Jessisa Tandy in her last movie Camilla

Rick Halley

Apr 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/10/95
In article <Pine.3.89.9504081...@freenet.vancouver.bc.ca> sov...@freenet.vancouver.bc.ca (jess templeton) writes:
>From: sov...@freenet.vancouver.bc.ca (jess templeton)
>Subject: Oldest Person In A Nude Scene
>Date: 8 Apr 1995 18:36:50 -0500

>I was wondering, who is the oldest person (m/f) ever featured in a nude
>scene in a movie (can also be porn, but I'd rather it not be)? I'm not a
>"wrinkle chaser" or a "gerotophile", I was just wondering because most

>motion pictures are pretty obsessed with youth. Would Hollywood
>executives throw up at the mere mention of such a possibility? Would
>outraged morals groups picket movie theatres that screened such "filth"?
>I was just wondering, curious for curiousity's sake. Imagine, aged
>actresses proudly displaying their waist-level breasts, defying tit-jobs
>and Uma Thurmans of the world. Or geriatric actors, letting it all hang
>out, so far that it hits the ground!

>Anyway, enough of this scary post. Later!

>===Floyd Soviet===
>[young and nubile]

You might want to post this in ALT.WRINKLE.FETISH. You might get a better
response.

Rick

David Falk

Apr 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/10/95
I vote for Sir John Geilgud (SP) in Prospero's books. In that movie
everybody was nude. Sir John clearly is no spring chicken.

--
David Falk
dav...@freenet.columbus.oh.us Hey, I am often lost, how about you?

Rex Jackson

Apr 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/10/95
Michael Douglas isn't so young, but he walked around naked in that flick
w/ Sharon Stone...and let's not forget Wrestling Ernest Hemmingway!
--
R. Rex Jackson | The nights I like are usually the nights
Re...@ix.netcom.com | everyone thinks are boring.

Andrew Chang

Apr 11, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/11/95

The Great Brando in Last Tango in Paris.

Robert Devereaux

Apr 11, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/11/95
Perhaps Ruth Gordon in HAROLD & MAUD? In bed, anyway, with Bud Cort,
the suggestion of nudity, perhaps not real.

joh...@delphi.com

Apr 11, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/11/95
What about _Grumpy Old Men_? They did show any private parts
of course, but Walter Matthau was in his first nude scene ever washing up
in the tub getting ready for a big night with Ann-Margret.
Johann

Gary Huang

Apr 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/12/95
bob...@fc.hp.com (Robert Devereaux) writes:

>Perhaps Ruth Gordon in HAROLD & MAUD? In bed, anyway, with Bud Cort,
>the suggestion of nudity, perhaps not real.

Never actually seen it but I heard it was rather risque:
Last Tango in Paris (or something or another)

with Brando, who by this time was definitely no spring chicken

Gary Huang

Bryan L. Scovill

Apr 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/13/95
In article <3meerd$p...@tadpole.fc.hp.com>, bob...@fc.hp.com (Robert
Devereaux) wrote:

> Perhaps Ruth Gordon in HAROLD & MAUD? In bed, anyway, with Bud Cort,
> the suggestion of nudity, perhaps not real.

How about Richard Harris in Wrestling Earnest Hemmingway?

--Bryan

Steve Zimmerman

Apr 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/13/95
In article <bls-130495...@wallace-mac.unh.edu>, b...@hopper.unh.edu
(Bryan L. Scovill) wrote:

John Gielgood (sp?) in Prospero's Books...

John Oswalt

Apr 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/13/95
Sir John Gielgud, at age 77, appears nude in Prospero's Books.
--
John Oswalt j...@netcom.com or j...@megatest.com

Don Porter

Apr 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/17/95
<2...@netcom.com>, (John Oswalt) writes:
> Sir John Gielgud, at age 77, appears nude in Prospero's Books.

Was Prospero's Books made in 1981 ? Gielgud celebrated his 91st birthday
last week.

---
| Don Porter Department of Electrical Engineering |
| d...@ee.wustl.edu Washington University in St Louis |
| http://titan.wustl.edu/~dgp/ |
|___________________________________________________________________________|

dbru...@muvms6.wvnet.edu

Apr 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/19/95
The old lady who gets out of the bathtup in THE SHINING.

--

"A nomad army does not dung the desert richly with its by-products."
--Lawrence of Arabia

Russ Arcuri

Apr 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/21/95
In article <1995Apr19.213441.6131@muvms6>, dbru...@muvms6.wvnet.edu wrote:

> The old lady who gets out of the bathtup in THE SHINING.

Maybe not. Possibly the old guy in one of the scenes in "Schindler's List."

Russ Arcuri
rar...@hamilton.edu

Mike

Apr 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/24/95
In article <rarcuri-2104...@tech.hamilton.edu>, rar...@hamilton.edu (Russ Arcuri) writes:
> In article <1995Apr19.213441.6131@muvms6>, dbru...@muvms6.wvnet.edu wrote:
>
> > The old lady who gets out of the bathtup in THE SHINING.
>
> Maybe not. Possibly the old guy in one of the scenes in "Schindler's List."

Didn't John Geilgud have a nude scene in `Prospero's Books' ?
My memory is kind of hazy about Peter Greenaway movies, they all start
to blur after a while - except I actually think I wasn't feeling like
throwing up at the endof this one ...

He MUST have stripped off - it was a movie by Peter Greenaway
- it's compulsory to have a nude scene, no real reason for it -
just art ... And they wonder why British movies make bugger all ...

Mike.
--
Mike Richards - BOOST / SCORE Project /@\ \|/
m...@aber.ac.uk - email `-\ \ ______ - 0 -