1 Difference of audio sound in a film/show versus an interview (sel

Max

Apr 24, 2014, 5:03:10 PM4/24/14
I have uploaded a file of a character who is speaking. The first part is taken from him when he is in a big network TV show, and the second part is an interview for fans. Listen to the way the voice sounds different in both. Can anyone tell me exactly what type of processing is being done to make audio in the interview part, which is how my recordings usually sound, and to make it sound like the movie part. It seems like an EQ thing, but I've tried so many ways to imitate it but it just seems so hard. I also looked at other characters who have recordings like this and it seems like they always change the sound that way when the dialogue is going in a film or a popular show. Here is a link to the dialogue. The first part is in the show, and the second part is the interview https://soundcloud.com/malospam/joshinterviewvsshowfinalcut