FS: Portabrace Kit Bag - Wireless and Mixer Bag (RM Multi-D, MX 442)

Airborne Sound

Jan 9, 2013, 4:39:48 PM1/9/13
Hello everyone,

I'm selling my Portabrace kit bag on ebay, it is here
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330855951390

$99 with free shipping to US and Canada from Toronto.

I actually haven't used it much at all, maybe under a few weeks over the years, since I typically am stealth recording sound effects and use a different bag.

As a result it's in great condition.

I used it to hold a 722, MixPre, and a few wireless in the front pocket.

Cheers!
Paul