FS: Aaton Cantar X1 Hard Disk Multitrack Recorder

MK KR

Apr 22, 2011, 7:31:28 PM4/22/11
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110677621697&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I am the original owner. The Cantar was used mostly on my sound cart
working on commercials, television and feature films. There have been
5197 files recorded on this machine to date. At around the 4500 file
mark I replaced the Hard Drive with a 120gb drive bought from Location
Sound Corp in Los Angeles which is where the machine was purchased.
This has the new board in it so the cost to upgrade to a X2 is a minor
cost compared to the lower serial number machines.

What you will get:

1 - Aaton Cantar X1 w/DVD Burner & 120gb Hard Drive Serial #465
2 - Aaton Li-Ion Batteries
2 - Li-Ion Battery Chargers
3 - 16” 5pin Male XLR to 2 - 3pin Female XLRs (for the 5pin XLR
inputs)
2 - 4’ 5pin Male XLR to 2 - 3pin Female XLRs (for the 5pin XLR inputs
- great for the bag)
1 - 4’ 5pin Male XLR to 2 - 3pin Right Angle Female XLRs (for the 5pin
XLR inputs - great for the bag)
1 - 4’ 5pin Female XLR to 2 - 3pin Male XLRs (for the 5pin XLR Line
Outputs)
2 - 4’ TA3F to 1/8” TRS (one is wired for mono)(for the foldback
outputs - great for Comtek feeds)
1 - 4’ 5pin Female XLR to 2 – TA5Fs (Wired for -20db on Lectrosonics
UM400 Wireless Transmiters)
1 – Dell Axim X51V w/Power Supply (this is for running Arcan)
1 – Pelcan 1500 (perfect fit for the cantar and chargers)(the canter
will be shipped in this case inside a padded box)

Message has been deleted

baile...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2014, 1:47:27 PM3/20/14
On Friday, April 22, 2011 4:31:28 PM UTC-7, MK KR wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110677621697&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
>
> I am the original owner. The Cantar was used mostly on my sound cart
> working on commercials, television and feature films. There have been
> 5197 files recorded on this machine to date. At around the 4500 file
> mark I replaced the Hard Drive with a 120gb drive bought from Location
> Sound Corp in Los Angeles which is where the machine was purchased.
> This has the new board in it so the cost to upgrade to a X2 is a minor
> cost compared to the lower serial number machines.
>

> What you will get:
>
> 1 - Aaton Cantar X1 w/DVD Burner & 120gb Hard Drive Serial #465
> 2 - Aaton Li-Ion Batteries
> 2 - Li-Ion Battery Chargers
> 3 - 16" 5pin Male XLR to 2 - 3pin Female XLRs (for the 5pin XLR
> inputs)
> 2 - 4' 5pin Male XLR to 2 - 3pin Female XLRs (for the 5pin XLR inputs
> - great for the bag)
> 1 - 4' 5pin Male XLR to 2 - 3pin Right Angle Female XLRs (for the 5pin
> XLR inputs - great for the bag)
> 1 - 4' 5pin Female XLR to 2 - 3pin Male XLRs (for the 5pin XLR Line
> Outputs)
> 2 - 4' TA3F to 1/8" TRS (one is wired for mono)(for the foldback
> outputs - great for Comtek feeds)
> 1 - 4' 5pin Female XLR to 2 - TA5Fs (Wired for -20db on Lectrosonics
> UM400 Wireless Transmiters)
> 1 - Dell Axim X51V w/Power Supply (this is for running Arcan)
> 1 - Pelcan 1500 (perfect fit for the cantar and chargers)(the canter
> will be shipped in this case inside a padded box)

Just wondering if you had any luck selling your cantar x1. I have one for sale now.