Zaxcom Mixer... what where they thinking ?

steveoa...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2012, 1:11:33 AM8/22/12
They put all the inputs on the bottom rather than left side. speachless at how stupid this. now beyond speechless because anyone who as EVERY worked ONE DAY knows this is a dumbass design. anything on the bottom is bad and dumb, but putting the XLR's is the worst. I was VERY VERY tempted to order one until I saw that. in fact I think it will just kill their sales.

Dear Zaxcom -

redesign the product correctly with XLR's on the left, NOTHING on the bottom, then lets talk

tmaudiopr...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2013, 9:06:37 PM1/17/13
I don't follow you. It is actually an amazing design...out of sight out of mind.