Seeking musicians, writers, filmmakers, artists to beta test collaborative arts site

geniuscre...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2013, 12:42:12 PM11/11/13
Hi everybody -
I recently started up a site (http://geniuscreatives.com) that allows writers, artists, filmmakers, and musicians to search for potential collaborators by location and skill.

Before going wide with it, I'm trying to collect feedback from a small-ish group of beta testers. (of course, you're welcome to stick around forever if you want - but you can also easily delete your account at any time.)

Please come by the site, share some work samples, and poke around a little.

Thanks!
Adam Campbell
(This is not spam, and I have no ulterior motives - I seriously just need some people to try the site out.)