Lectrosonic block question?

ryanrec...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 17, 2013, 6:17:16 PM1/17/13
I live in London and thus far have had zero luck with most radio mics which are not using diversity. So I am going to splash the cash and get some. My question is, looking at Lectrosonic kit I am confused by the block frequency system. The pack I have been looking into run with block 28 and I have no idea how this is going to perform in London U.K and have no idea how to find out.

I do not want to spend a 1000 pound on the wrong blocks
Please help... pretty confused right now.

Thanks

Ryan.

vin

Jan 17, 2013, 11:46:57 PM1/17/13
figure out what tv channels you want to be on and find a tv channel to block table on the lectro site, and you are done...

-vin
Bombay, India

John Williamson

Jan 18, 2013, 4:32:25 AM1/18/13
It may pay you to have a chat with HHB, who have been supplying and
hiring radio mics and other gear to the industry in London for a few
decades.

http://www.hhb.co.uk/

No connection, even as a customer, but I've heard good things about them.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

tour...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2013, 9:52:39 AM1/21/13
Email your question to Lectrosonics. John will be able to give you every bit of info that you need. They are really friendly and they know their product inside and out. Better yet, give them a call if you can manage.

Wonderful products and wonderful people.

sa...@lectrosonics.com
1-505-892-4501

D.

Macnab

Jan 23, 2013, 11:48:53 AM1/23/13
As you need a licence to operate radio mics in the UK, www.jfmg.co.uk would be a good place to start. My suggestion would be to look in to a channel 38 (606.5 - 613.5 MHz) licence, although any UK Lectrosonics dealer will be able to help.

regards,

Colin Macnab

sue...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2013, 4:30:25 PM2/15/13