Brigitte Bardot's bum

Gary

Jul 14, 2010, 11:23:26 PM7/14/10
I was watching "Contempt" and it has a couple of side shots
of Bardot lying naked on her stomach and the thought
occurred to me: has there ever been a better bum in movies
than Bardot's?

If so, I'd like to see it.

- Gary

Mack A. Damia

Jul 15, 2010, 12:41:54 AM7/15/10

Surf around in here. All the still shots are free; you just have to
pay for video clips, which I've never done.

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/

Daily updates, too, and lots of nicer bums than BB. You can spend a
lot of time in here.

Enjoy.

Mack A. Damia

Jul 15, 2010, 1:09:00 AM7/15/10
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:41:54 -0700, Mack A. Damia
<mybaco...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:23:26 -0700, Gary <ga...@spamblocker.com> wrote:
>
>> I was watching "Contempt" and it has a couple of side shots
>>of Bardot lying naked on her stomach and the thought
>>occurred to me: has there ever been a better bum in movies
>>than Bardot's?
>>
>> If so, I'd like to see it.

Ach, mon! You can do much better this this:

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/27443

Gary

Jul 15, 2010, 1:28:04 AM7/15/10

Okay, granted, that's not a particularly flattering
picture. It came across much better in the movie, I
thought.

Or perhaps I was influenced by the total Bardot package -
that hair, that pout, mmmmmmm.........

- Gary

Gary

Jul 15, 2010, 1:28:05 AM7/15/10

Thanks for the link, Mack. That *is* an interesting site.

- Gary

Dave in Toronto

Jul 15, 2010, 7:44:01 AM7/15/10
On Jul 15, 1:28 am, Gary <g...@spamblocker.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:09:00 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:41:54 -0700, Mack A. Damia
> > <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Ach, mon!  You can do much better this this:
>
> >http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/27443
>
>         Okay, granted, that's not a particularly flattering
> picture.  It came across much better in the movie, I
> thought.
>
>         Or perhaps I was influenced by the total Bardot package -
> that hair, that pout, mmmmmmm.........
>
> - Gary- Hide quoted text -

Her legs weren't bad either. Remember this famous shot from _ Love Is
My Profession_.

http://www.trussel.com/maig/image/lexpress2.jpg

Flasherly

Jul 15, 2010, 9:34:43 AM7/15/10

I recall the shot. It's a facial foremost, largely a sixth
accountable to a sum reaction. Art studies provide a geometric
equation for adhoc portraitures, well-known in the broadcasting
industry as facial placement ratios, similar to disciplines in science
for determining the most common denominator within a fashion
attractiveness qualifies. Facial being an overriding constant,
whereas body proportions are within leeways of range;- today's
fashioniocentric walkway equation of slimness at an extreme of
obsessive anorexia, in absolutist terms, wasn't an fleshy opulence of
yesterday's famines nor mean production of foodstuffs.

Bardot isn't such a case. She's compact and foreign, someone perhaps
ahead on a skew suspect as bantam petite if to meet in person,
bordering overall within a mesomorphic bone structure, for her pelvis
both skin lends to the tonal musculature of three gluteal groups
comprising her derriere.

At one point I was with someone similar, even a demiknown to some
circles, her butt with such striking facial features in time became a
unified force of reckoning, even mounted atop thunderous piano-leg
thighs of creamiest alabaster. Personally, I'd credit films only so
far into a roughage as guides to reality.

mikeos

Jul 15, 2010, 1:11:40 PM7/15/10
On 15/07/2010 12:44, Dave in Toronto wrote:

> Her legs weren't bad either. Remember this famous shot from _ Love Is
> My Profession_.

Seen her lately? Not a pretty sight. She has not aged gracefully.

Mack A. Damia

Jul 15, 2010, 5:01:28 PM7/15/10

Right you are, too. She actually looks dreadful!

Too much of the high-life and way too much sun.

mikeos

Jul 15, 2010, 6:57:10 PM7/15/10
Compare her with Helen Mirren here, un-posed holiday snap. Similar age
Helen is 65. She likes sun too, (and nude swimming).

http://www.silvergeneslivingwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/helen_mirren_bikini.jpg

John Doe

Jul 15, 2010, 7:24:00 PM7/15/10
Flasherly <Flas...@live.com> wrote:

> At one point I was with someone similar, even a demiknown to
> some circles, her butt with such striking facial features in
> time became a unified force of reckoning

Right...

Mack A. Damia

Jul 15, 2010, 8:00:15 PM7/15/10

Good choice!

Helen is a babe!

Flasherly

Jul 16, 2010, 12:06:52 AM7/16/10
On Jul 15, 7:24 pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:

Without meaning in a face, under it big or small won't matter;
contempt, jealously, being distracted by others are complicit
repercussions.