If you aren't watching TV right now

Bill Anderson

May 1, 2011, 11:07:45 PM5/1/11
You might want to turn it on.

Apparently Bin Laden's dead.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

David O.

May 1, 2011, 11:22:30 PM5/1/11
On Sun, 01 May 2011 23:07:45 -0400, Bill Anderson
<billand...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You might want to turn it on.
>
>Apparently Bin Laden's dead.

Holy Mecca!!
For real?

Kingo Gondo

May 2, 2011, 12:27:42 AM5/2/11

"Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> You might want to turn it on.
>
> Apparently Bin Laden's dead.

Great news. Anybody says otherwise, fuck 'em.

Bill Anderson

May 2, 2011, 1:29:22 AM5/2/11

I live about nine blocks from the White House, so I walked down there
after the President's speech. I'm posting pics and a video on Facebook.
Anybody who wants to see will have to be my friend. Nyah.

Kingo Gondo

May 2, 2011, 1:49:06 AM5/2/11

"Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Why aren't you my friend?

Bill Anderson

May 2, 2011, 1:53:58 AM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 1:49 AM, Kingo Gondo wrote:

> "Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On 5/2/2011 12:27 AM, Kingo Gondo wrote:
>>>
>>> "Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Great news. Anybody says otherwise, fuck 'em.
>>
>> I live about nine blocks from the White House, so I walked down there
>> after the President's speech. I'm posting pics and a video on
>> Facebook. Anybody who wants to see will have to be my friend. Nyah.
>
> Why aren't you my friend?

I dunno. Have you ever tried to "friend" me?

Kingo Gondo

May 2, 2011, 2:03:26 AM5/2/11

"Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Playing hard to get, eh?

OK, I did it.

Bill Anderson

May 2, 2011, 2:09:22 AM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 2:03 AM, Kingo Gondo wrote:

> "Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On 5/2/2011 1:49 AM, Kingo Gondo wrote:
>>>
>>> "Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Why aren't you my friend?
>>
>> I dunno. Have you ever tried to "friend" me?
>
> Playing hard to get, eh?
>
> OK, I did it.

OK, while I've always thought you are a wonderful human being, whoever
you are, we are now officially friends.

G.M. Watson

May 2, 2011, 3:34:44 AM5/2/11
On May 1, 8:07 pm, Bill Anderson <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You might want to turn it on.
>
> Apparently Bin Laden's dead.

So, who's going to play him in the movie?
GMGW

moviePig

May 2, 2011, 10:04:40 AM5/2/11
On May 1, 11:07 pm, Bill Anderson <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You might want to turn it on.
>
> Apparently Bin Laden's dead.

By now, of course, I've seen Obama's speech... and am mainly struck
(yet again) at how arithmetically challenged is our use of the word
"justice"...

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...

Kingo Gondo

May 2, 2011, 10:05:39 AM5/2/11

"G.M. Watson" <gmw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Reply:

Joaquin Phoenix?

moviePig

May 2, 2011, 10:07:17 AM5/2/11
On May 2, 10:05 am, "Kingo Gondo" <kingo_nospam_go...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Is he still here?

A. Nony Moose

May 2, 2011, 10:21:11 AM5/2/11

"Bill Anderson" <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You might want to turn it on.
>
> Apparently Bin Laden's dead.

The only "evidence" we have to go on is the word of Obama, who is a known liar,
hypocrite and politician.
I believe that bin Laden is still alive and planning more attacks.
Why the rush to allegedly bury the body at sea where no one can find it?
The entire conspiracy stinks to high heaven.

moviePig

May 2, 2011, 10:25:04 AM5/2/11
On May 2, 10:21 am, "A. Nony Moose" <a...@nony.moose> wrote:
> "Bill Anderson" <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Apparently even Al Jazeera's in on it...

A. Nony Moose

May 2, 2011, 10:31:26 AM5/2/11

"moviePig" <pwal...@moviepig.com> wrote in message

Who got their "news" from the corrupt Obama administration.
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

Why dispose of the body so quickly?

Why dispose the body where a civilian review panel can't get at it?

Why all this rush?

Oh no, my friends, Obama and the government are involved in a conspiracy to
delude the public into thinking Osama is dead, when in fact, he was neither
captured or killed but rather still alive and planning more terror attacks in
the name of his terrorist religion...

Clearly Obama took note of his sinking approval ratings and desperately flailed
about looking for something, anything to distract the public from his
disgraceful ineptitude that has ruined the US economy and will shortly lead to a
hyper-inflation never before witnessed by the American public.

What better way to garner "good press" than announce that the Islamic bogeyman
is dead and gone?

Ding, dong the witch is dead.

Obama has sunk to an all-time low and should be impeached for this conspiracy!

Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

May 2, 2011, 2:33:46 PM5/2/11
On Mon, 2 May 2011 10:31:26 -0400, "A. Nony Moose" <a...@nony.moose>
wrote:

I don't even think that Columbus discovered the New World.

He found a land of paranoid loonies who go around shooting one
another.

Tom

May 2, 2011, 3:39:01 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 9:21 am, "A. Nony Moose" <a...@nony.moose> wrote:
> "Bill Anderson" <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Silly Moose, haven't you heard?

The President had Bin Laden killed so NBC News would interrupt Donald
Trump's Celebrity Apprentice just before the reveal of the winner.

Tom

A. Nony Moose

May 2, 2011, 4:04:52 PM5/2/11

"Tom" <drs...@aol.com> wrote in message

At last, a conspiracy theory we all can believe!

Sol L. Siegel

May 3, 2011, 12:10:06 AM5/3/11
Tom <drs...@aol.com> wrote in

> Silly Moose, haven't you heard?
>
> The President had Bin Laden killed so NBC News would interrupt Donald
> Trump's Celebrity Apprentice just before the reveal of the winner.

I am awaiting Trump's next political speech, at which he announces
that he has proof that the guy they dumped into the ocean was
really Howard Hughes.

- Sol L. Siegel, Philadelphia, PA USA

moviePig

May 3, 2011, 10:15:29 AM5/3/11
On May 2, 12:27 am, "Kingo Gondo" <kingo_nospam_go...@gmail.org>
wrote:
> "Bill Anderson" <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > You might want to turn it on.
>
> > Apparently Bin Laden's dead.
>
> Great news. Anybody says otherwise, fuck 'em.

Although I personally hope not to get lost in primitive celebrationr,
I do think most here should appreciate the fine topical semi-
spontaneous writing that began last night's Daily Show:

http://www.thedailyshow.com

william

May 3, 2011, 10:26:26 AM5/3/11
On May 3, 12:10 am, "Sol L. Siegel" <vod...@aol.com> wrote:

> I am awaiting Trump's next political speech, at which he announces
> that he has proof that the guy they dumped into the ocean was
> really Howard Hughes.

Or Emmanuel Goldstein.

William

weary flake

May 3, 2011, 1:02:50 PM5/3/11
Bill Anderson <billand...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You might want to turn it on.
>
> Apparently Bin Laden's dead.

Didn't he die years ago?

Stone me

May 3, 2011, 2:57:12 PM5/3/11

wrote:
> "Bill Anderson" <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > You might want to turn it on.
>
> > Apparently Bin Laden's dead.
>
> Great news. Anybody says otherwise, fuck 'em.

Although I personally hope not to get lost in primitive celebrationr,
I do think most here should appreciate the fine topical semi-
spontaneous writing that began last night's Daily Show:

YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com

The URL doesn't work for UK.

I wanted to say that the world has come to a funny, sad place when
we cheer someone's death, perhaps in the hope that now things
will get better. I look to a great statesman for the lead in thinking, even
when the polls are against him.
Alas, they will stay the same. Perhaps if they had him in Tora Bora
10? years ago..
One element I read must have had Obama's blood run cold. That was
when one of the helicopters became damaged. Shades of Jimmy Carter's
(and his troops) bad luck.

Come back, Jimmy.

Stone me.

moviePig

May 3, 2011, 4:39:50 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 2:57 pm, "Stone me" <sun...@boulevard.cpm> wrote:
> "moviePig" <pwall...@moviepig.com> wrote in message

Sorry about the protectionist link. And, afaik, Daily Show clips are
available only on its own web site...

--

- - - - - - - -

moviePig

May 3, 2011, 10:10:11 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 2:57 pm, "Stone me" <sun...@boulevard.cpm> wrote:
> "moviePig" <pwall...@moviepig.com> wrote in message

> On May 2, 12:27 am, "Kingo Gondo" <kingo_nospam_go...@gmail.org>
> wrote:
>
> > "Bill Anderson" <billanderson...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > You might want to turn it on.
>
> > > Apparently Bin Laden's dead.
>
> > Great news. Anybody says otherwise, fuck 'em.
>
> Although I personally hope not to get lost in primitive celebration,

> I do think most here should appreciate the fine topical semi-
> spontaneous writing that began last night's Daily Show:
>
> The URL doesn't work for UK.

Maybe this (Huffington Post): http://tinyurl.com/44uzknn

(The video's embedded down the page.)

--

Sol L. Siegel

May 3, 2011, 10:58:57 PM5/3/11
william <wlah...@gmail.com> wrote in news:36c09abe-e4fe-4f8f-9613-
cbac48...@p6g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

No, Fox still needs him so they can flash his picture for
10 seconds. (Not two minutes; attention spans aren't that
long anymore.)