what does 'fuck you' mean?

snake that swallowed your gold ring

Jan 8, 2010, 9:30:47 PM1/8/10
I never got it.

Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

Francis A. Miniter

Jan 8, 2010, 9:56:24 PM1/8/10
snake that swallowed your gold ring wrote:
> I never got it.
>
> Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

Neither. "Be fucked" is closer. The meaning has more to do
with being raped - being the unwilling victim unable to stop
the assault. In English, someone who find themselves
trapped, sometimes exclaims, "Fuck" or "fucked". The
Mexican Spanish "chingada" in the past participle form is
similar. In either language, the meaning is that the
speaker is unable to stop what is happening.

--
Francis A. Miniter

Oscuramente
libros, laminas, llaves
siguen mi suerte.

Jorge Luis Borges, La Cifra Haiku, 6

Kingo Gondo

Jan 8, 2010, 10:43:50 PM1/8/10
Fuck you.

snake that swallowed your gold ring

Jan 9, 2010, 2:13:44 AM1/9/10
On Jan 8, 9:43 pm, "Kingo Gondo" <kingo_nospam_go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fuck you.

But what does it mean?

Flasherly

Jan 9, 2010, 11:40:16 AM1/9/10
On Jan 8, 9:56 pm, "Francis A. Miniter" <famini...@comcast.net> wrote:
> snake that swallowed your gold ring wrote:
>
> > I never got it.
>
> > Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?
>
> Neither. "Be fucked" is closer. The meaning has more to do
> with being raped - being the unwilling victim unable to stop
> the assault. In English, someone who find themselves
> trapped, sometimes exclaims, "Fuck" or "fucked". The
> Mexican Spanish "chingada" in the past participle form is
> similar. In either language, the meaning is that the
> speaker is unable to stop what is happening.
>
> --
> Francis A. Miniter

One fuck movie, at 824 fucking uses, means 8.7 fucked occurrences per
minute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck_(film)

First known occurrence is in a coded English poem some time before
1500, titled Flen Flyys. From Fleas, flies, and Friars -- non sunt in
coeli, quia fvccant vvivys of heli -- yieldsm "They are not in heaven
because they fuck wives of Ely";- Ely is a cathedral where the last
English hid from the Conqueror of England, the Duke of Normandy.

wiki/fuck

MASH, in 1970, is the first widely viewed film containing fuck. In
1971, the U.S. Supreme Court decided that the public display of fuck
is protected from being made a criminal offense;- In 1968, Paul Robert
Cohen had been convicted of "disturbing the peace" for wearing a
jacket with "FUCK THE DRAFT".

""

Howard Brazee

Jan 9, 2010, 12:17:10 PM1/9/10
Some people say it is saying "I will treat you the way I would treat a
woman".

Which says more about the insulter than about the insulted.

- James Madison

Dave in Toronto

Jan 9, 2010, 2:31:38 PM1/9/10

I believe the word fuck in Dutch is a legitimate word to describe sex
between animals. Perhaps someone can verify that.

Dave in Toronto

S D

Jan 9, 2010, 2:57:13 PM1/9/10
Would that be "du" or "Sie" ? What does Fuck Off mean ?

Kingo Gondo

Jan 11, 2010, 4:11:15 PM1/11/10

"snake that swallowed your gold ring" <and-...@live.com> wrote in message

On Jan 8, 9:43 pm, "Kingo Gondo" <kingo_nospam_go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fuck you.

But what does it mean?

REPLY:

Fuck you, Gaza.

Flasherly

Jan 11, 2010, 5:27:26 PM1/11/10
On Jan 9, 2:31 pm, Dave in Toronto <dmatthew...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I believe the word fuck in Dutch is a legitimate word to describe sex
> between animals. Perhaps someone can verify that.
>
> Dave in Toronto

Nah...it's one of those that wanders off into an obscurity no less
ranging than predating it Euro<>Indian/sanskrit root connotations.
Though I have heard that, for the Dutch, (which I'd have qualify for a
traditionally seated, earthy sense Pennsylvanian Amish might imply),
sex between animals is permissibly within entertaining subject matters
suitable for a likes of dinner conversation. And though I've eaten
Amish food on both sides of the coast, both in Pennsylvanian and
schisms of White- and Black-hatted Mennonite colonies out West, even
to sit across and admire their women, it was always with an
unquestionably clear conscious what "an outsider" entails, being apart
from any sense cloistered anonymity pervades sectarianism.

Assuming you legitimately meant a Judeo-Christian sex between proper
animals, a religious dogma of spiritual endowment disambiguously
divorces from man -- man not or in some lesser sense at all is
willfully permitted the realization of an "animalistic" predisposition
-- be it literally or figuratively implied.

Etal

Jan 13, 2010, 6:58:03 AM1/13/10
"Dave in Toronto" wrote:

> "Flasherly" wrote:

>>> Neither. "Be fucked" is closer. The meaning has more to do
>>> with being raped - being the unwilling victim unable to stop
>>> the assault. In English, someone who find themselves
>>> trapped, sometimes exclaims, "Fuck" or "fucked". The
>>> Mexican Spanish "chingada" in the past participle form is
>>> similar. In either language, the meaning is that the
>>> speaker is unable to stop what is happening.
>>

>> One fuck movie, at 824 fucking uses, means 8.7 fucked occurrences per
>> minute.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck_(film)

Without looking, i'm guessing "Scarface",
.. and i've been told that in that movie,
it's not once used with a sexual connotation.

But on the other hand, with a sexual connotation ...

> I believe the word fuck in Dutch is a legitimate word to describe sex
> between animals. Perhaps someone can verify that.

I know that it is in that in English.

--
"You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals,
so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel."

havi...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2015, 7:35:15 AM10/26/15
You're a dumdass,do you get that?

Stephen DeMay

Oct 26, 2015, 11:51:00 AM10/26/15
On Friday, January 8, 2010 at 9:30:47 PM UTC-5, good grief wrote:
> I never got it.
>
> Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

means have a nice day

Stephen DeMay

Oct 29, 2015, 12:25:12 PM10/29/15
it's the only sensible answer to How Are You ?

hoboi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2018, 9:09:58 PM1/28/18
On Friday, January 8, 2010 at 9:30:47 PM UTC-5, good grief wrote:
> I never got it.
>
> Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

fuck u mean I fuck u I think

lahtifami...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 12:40:21 AM2/14/18
On Friday, January 8, 2010 at 6:30:47 PM UTC-8, good grief wrote:
> I never got it.
>
> Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

i dont get it

rriv...@cps.edu

Mar 19, 2018, 5:58:55 PM3/19/18
On Friday, January 8, 2010 at 8:30:47 PM UTC-6, good grief wrote:
> I never got it.
>
> Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

i just don get it

itzsoph...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 4:52:49 AM12/21/18
On Saturday, 9 January 2010 12:30:47 UTC+10, good grief wrote:
> I never got it.
>
> Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

it means go have sex with yourself (fuck you)

cake2...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2019, 2:40:28 PM1/13/19
On Saturday, 9 January 2010 02:30:47 UTC, good grief wrote:
> I never got it.
>
> Does it mean "I fuck you" or "you fuck you"?

dont know any one know what the middle fimger means