Tall female pornstars

Il Mittente

May 29, 2003, 10:26:55 AM5/29/03
I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
is. She seemed very tall.
Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
something even taller than that.
Any names?
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Jason Lane

May 29, 2003, 7:36:54 PM5/29/03
On Thu, 29 May 2003 10:26:55 EDT, ilmit...@libero.it (Il Mittente)
wrotd:

Shanna McCullough was 5'11 or so, ditto Debi Diamond.

--------
"I speak better English than this villain Bush" - Iraqi (mis)information minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf.

Reignman

May 29, 2003, 9:10:23 PM5/29/03
The tallest one I remember was Lauren Brice who was
5 foot 11

Reignman
"Jason Lane" <ja...@jason.com> wrote in message

BenF802961

May 29, 2003, 9:29:22 PM5/29/03
Nikki Andersinn?

PeterXXX

May 30, 2003, 2:08:08 AM5/30/03
Exact height measurements are hard to come by for many female adult
performers, by here is my list of tall actresses (depends what you mean by
tall):
Annie Anderson (6'2" supposedly)
Jessica Longe (aka Andrea Rolland)
Debra Lynn
Jodi Maxwell
Sahara Sands (5'10" I think)
Marie Sharp (5'11")
Sukoya (aka Angela D'Angelo) (she claims to be 6') (her daughter Ice can't
be that much far behind her)
Linda Thoren is 5'9" I think
The blonde Chanel Price is perhaps the tallest of them all, well over 6'

"Il Mittente" <ilmit...@libero.it> wrote in message

belg...@charter.net

May 30, 2003, 2:47:34 AM5/30/03
Chanel Price - 6'4"

Starred in several 1980's flicks.

--
Belgalen

Bob Land

May 30, 2003, 4:26:08 AM5/30/03
Angel Long
Ashley Long
Brooke Hunter
Nicole Sheridan
All around 6'

12-stringer

May 30, 2003, 4:27:21 AM5/30/03
"Il Mittente" <ilmit...@libero.it> wrote in message
> I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
> Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
> Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
> is. She seemed very tall.
> Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
> something even taller than that.
> Any names?

For a start, try

http://www.tlip.net/ladies1.html

---

Fashion1st

May 30, 2003, 5:00:13 AM5/30/03
How tall was Raven from The Catwoman? I just watched a few months ago and she
looked tall.
fashi...@aol.com
http://hometown.aol.com/fashion1st/myhomepage/index.html

niteowlned

May 30, 2003, 5:10:28 AM5/30/03
"Il Mittente" <ilmit...@libero.it> wrote in message

Don't know much about Euro-girls but as for US stars
from the past - Chanel Price, Debi Diamond, Lynn Lemay and Sahara Sands
currently Tiffany Mason who now goes by Taya at Vivid is over 6 feet.

ChodeMasterJ

May 30, 2003, 5:20:50 AM5/30/03
ilmit...@libero.it (Il Mittente) wrote in news:rame.1054204805p16932
@linux:

> I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
> Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
> Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
> is. She seemed very tall.
> Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
> something even taller than that.
> Any names?

The Goddess Wanda Curtis is 5'10". You can check her out at my yahoo clubs
about her. She's got really long legs.

Enjoy!!

James

Torris Bin Drinken

May 30, 2003, 3:40:03 PM5/30/03
On Fri, 30 May 2003 04:26:08 EDT, "Bob Land" <bl...@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

>Angel Long
>Ashley Long
>Brooke Hunter
>Nicole Sheridan
>All around 6'

Tiffany Mason (or whatever Vivid robotic name she goes by now) also

Torris

Bibliotech

May 30, 2003, 10:35:36 AM5/30/03
"Il Mittente" <ilmit...@libero.it> wrote in message
> I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
> Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
> Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
> is. She seemed very tall.
> Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
> something even taller than that.
> Any names?

One of my recent faves was Delilah. She wasn't around for very long, but she
did a great scene with Jules Jordan in one of his series...she was very
hot...and she was a few inches taller than Jules himself...and he doesn't
look short to me.

Bibliotech

Dai Lun

May 30, 2003, 10:17:40 PM5/30/03
"Bibliotech" <Bibli...@his.archive> wrote in message news:<rame.1054291207p4980@linux>...

> "Il Mittente" <ilmit...@libero.it> wrote in message
> > I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
> > Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
> > Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
> > is. She seemed very tall.
> > Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
> > something even taller than that.
> > Any names?

I believe that Ursula Moore (Czech or German?) is about 6' tall.

DaiLun

randyripoff

May 31, 2003, 8:03:34 AM5/31/03
I believ Sarah Daykin works out of England, and she's close to 6 foot tall.

soljARis

May 31, 2003, 2:03:06 PM5/31/03
ilmit...@libero.it (Il Mittente) wrote:

>I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
>Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
>Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
>is. She seemed very tall.
>Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
>something even taller than that.
>Any names?

Monika Sweetheart
her movies are easy to find in Europe (she's Czech) and she's around 1,80
m. tall

Katarina Martinez
also Czech, more than 1,80 tall, she played some years ago, you may find
her in some old Private movies

Bob Land

May 31, 2003, 9:39:01 PM5/31/03
Brooklyn says she's 6' tall.

CassFan

Jun 1, 2003, 5:31:42 AM6/1/03
"Bob Land" <bl...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

My absolute fav porn starlet TRINITY is a tall girl;
Trinity is voluptuous Full-Figure blonde, nice pair of breasts, wide
hips and soft round fleshy thighs, and a nice Bigg butt.
But.. Trinity is also very tall too match her size. She is 5' 11"
barefooted and 6' 3" or 6' 4'' in heels.
TrinFan

Cello

Jun 1, 2003, 6:19:25 PM6/1/03
clearb...@libero.it (soljARis) wrote in message news:<rame.1054392017p25175@linux>...

> ilmit...@libero.it (Il Mittente) wrote:
>
> >I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
> >Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
> >Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
> >is. She seemed very tall.
> >Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
> >something even taller than that.
> >Any names?

> Monika Sweetheart
> her movies are easy to find in Europe (she's Czech) and she's around 1,80
> m. tall

No offense but I think Monica Sweetheart is listed as 1.72m tall.

One of the tall actress I remembered is Delilah (6 feet tall) in Nice Rack 8.

UnitBOB

Jun 2, 2003, 3:23:01 AM6/2/03
Roxanne Hall is listed as being 5 feet, 9 inches (175 cm) and is from England.
She's been in a lot of movies.

Bubba

Jun 2, 2003, 12:01:36 PM6/2/03
wrote:

>I would like to know everything about very tall female pornstars.
>Especially European, or at least available on the European market.
>Anybody remembers Aliza, Russian, Private. Anybody knows how tall she
>is. She seemed very tall.
>Then of course there is Katja Kean, with 178 cm. I am looking for
>something even taller than that.
>Any names?

For moderate lez and solo stuff, Julie Strain is "six foot one, and
worth the climb"

Cheers,
Bubba

Taliesin

Jun 5, 2003, 5:56:25 PM6/5/03
I'm coming in a bit late on this discussion, so perhaps this has already
been mentioned, but there is a website about tall porn women called Tall
Ladies In Porn (http://www.tlip.net).

My favorites in the tall women category whom I've done scenes with are
Randi Storm, Fiero and Cherry Lawson. Ginger Thomas, though not quite as
tall as the others I've mentioned (if memory serves), was also very hot.
However, as I'm five feet six inches in height, quite a number of the
women I've worked with have been taller than I am. :)

Once, to make me seem taller, just in a dialogue scene, the director had
me sit on pillows that were out of frame of the camera so that I would
appear as tall as the actress I was doing the dialogue with. Both of us
were sitting on a bed. That was Sheri St. Claire in Candy Stripers Part
Two. I also got a great blowjob from her in another scene in that movie.

A photo of Randi Storm and myself is here:
http://www.taliesinthebard.com./randtal.jpg
This is from a live internet broadcast so there is no movie that this
goes with. It's an exclusive photo that can't be seen anywhere else.

Photo of Ginger Thomas and myself, taken at one of the porn conventions,
here: http://www.taliesinthebard.com./gintal2.jpg

Another pic of Randi: http://www.taliesinthebard.com./pornst03.htm

And here's a pic of Fiero: http://www.taliesinthebard.com./pornst01.htm

Tal