PHEW! WHAT'S THAT SMELL I SMELL ? ? ? ? ?

Ed

Apr 24, 2010, 7:59:16 PM4/24/10
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SaveTheWhale.jpg
<
===============================
<
For almost three decades -- 29 years, to be precise
-- I have had more than enough proof that Darwin's Theory of Evolution
is a sham.
<
It has been my discovery of petrified bones, teeth and even soft
organs -- SOME HUMAN -- between veins of anthracite coal in
Northeastern Pennsylvania.
<
That the ming-boggling discoveries are bone has been easy to prove
since they contain Haversian canals which only exist in bone,
petrified or otherwise.
<
Additionally, testing by no less than American Medical Laboratories in
Chantilly, Va. -- considered the most prestigious laboratory of its
kind in the world -- has revealed the presence of dried blood and, in
some cases, calcium oxalate dihydrate.
<
Then, too, Dr. Jeremy Dahl, then a noted bone expert at Yerkes
Regional Primate Research Center at Emory University in Atlanta,
tested one of my specimens and identified it as bone -- in writing,
bearing his signature.
<
Determining that some of these fossils are from
a human being has been a bit more difficult. But that was easily
accomplished when the late Wilton M. Krogman, one of the world's
foremost human anatomists and author of "The Human Skeleton in
Forensic Medicine," closely examined one of them and identified it as
a calvarium, a human skull
with the eye sockets broken off.
<
I might add that this particular specimen was subjected to a CATscan,
at Krogman's suggestion, and revealed that the interior falls right in
line with human craniums.
<
=============================
<
< OLDEST HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg
<
Krogman holds what he had identified as a petrified human calvarium
that was discovered between coal veins.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg
<
Krogman is shown at his desk at the world-famous Cooper Clinic in
Lancaster, Pa., where moments later he beckoned a colleague -- a
medical doctor specializing in facial restoration -- to examine what
he told him was "the oldest human skull ever found."
<
Meanwhile, a CATscan was performed on this specimen with favorable
results.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg
<
==================================
<
The physical evidence of man's existence between anthracite veins
means that man had existed on earth during the time of the formation
of coal, which every geological textbook emphasizes is a minimum of
280 million years old.
<
Well, I have done my best over these past 29 years to prove the
evolution of man is a total and complete farce and that man's
emergence on earth simply never happened the way evolutionists
insist.
<
The evolution of man, you see, is the greatest con job in the history
of history. Hell, it's even worse than the conspiracy NOT to cure
cancer.
<
May I state LOUD AND CLEAR that the Scientific Establishment -- as it
concerns the true origin and ancestry of man -- is phonier than a $4
bill.
<
Establishment "scientists" are in a LEAGUE BY THEMSELVES when it comes
to deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy.
<
"Experts" at the Smithsonian, as well as as brain-washed physical
anthropologists, evolutionists, atheists and the Manchurian Candidates
who post their nonsensical crap to talk.origins and sci.bio.evolution
should hide their head in shame.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg
<
I want to puke when I keep reading that MORE MONEY is needed for
education when the biggest lie in creation -- evolution -- is still
being taught and warping the minds of the young.
<
Consequently, I have given up in disgust and have decided to retire,
to go out of this business of searching for the truth -- and finding
it.
<
I have long learned that Establisment "Scientists,"
fearful of protecting their vested interests, WANT NO PART of an
honorable search for true answers about man's orign and ancestry.
<
Consequently, I have started to begin selling some of my petrified
fossils found between coal veins.
<
They can be seen at
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=786463&cat
<
Some photos show petrified bones STILL embedded in slate (shale). This
removes any question that they indeed are as old as coal, probably
older.
<
Please note that NO MAJOR MUSEUM in the world can boast of possessing
a single petrified bone, tooth or soft organ -- neither man nor beast
-- that existed on earth while coal was being formed.
<
TRUTH, unfortunately, IS THE BIG LOSER.
<
The petrified bones are currently being sold by Blum's Bid Board, an
auction house, in Frackville, Pa
<
The Web address for a look-see and bidding is
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/catview.cgi?catid=11610
<
Blum's Web address is
http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/786463.html
<
Here are just a few of the petrified bones, etc., that are up for
sale.
<
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/786463/fi206.cgi
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/786463/fi207.cgi
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/786463/fi208.cgi
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/786463/fi209.cgi
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/786463/fi210.cgi
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/786463/fi211.cgi
http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/786463/fi212.cgi
<
I might add that the $15,000 reserve price to get
ALL of them is actually peanuts because they're indeed priceless.
<
They are the vehicle that may finally transport all of us out of the
Dark Ages of Science.
<
=============================
=============================
<
UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE MAN AS OLD AS COAL
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
<
==================================
<
WHERE THESE BEAUTIES WERE FOUND
(Information Classified. Don't Tell a Soul.)
<
Here's a map showing a spectacular cross-section of coal veins beneath
Mahanoy City, Pa. It reveals that an asteroid, meteor or comet had
struck the earth and offering the undeniable physical evidence of a
catastrophe.
<
< THE ANATOMY OF A CATACLYSM
< "Oh, the Humanity"
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472383101&p=61
<
< (Click on the map to enlarge it.)
<
=============================
<
ED CONRAD'S OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS TO MANKIND
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
JFK ASSASSINATION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/altgens2.jpg
<
911 CONSPIRACY
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.college/msg/1d2ad32f8d55cb76
http://www.911foreknowledge.com/bravenewworld.htm
http://www.911truth.org/
http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/911/staged.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o
http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy/
www.loosechange911.com/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=911+CONSPIRACY&hl=en&emb=0#
<
CORRUPT GOSPELS
http://www.avilabooks.com/Jmmanuel.htm
http://www.tjresearch.info/
<
EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS
http://www.billymeier.com/
<
CANCER CURE COVER-UP
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/0d4a351c0259ea99
<
http://www.greatplacesinc.com/Blog/EntryDisplay.aspx?EntryID=105
<
http://www.greatplacesinc.com/Blog/EntryDisplay.aspx?EntryID=673

THE FIRST MAN ON THE MOON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9XBAxdKVRE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MvcIs4OcQ&NR=1
<
=======================
<
UPDATED LIST OF PERSONS
WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BORN
<
(NOT in Alphabetical Order)
<
Glenn Beck
Adolph Hitler
Rush Limbaugh
Josef Stalin
/
George W. Bush
Richard "I'm not a Dick" Cheney -- A Joint Entry
Donald Rumsfeld
Karl Rove
\
BillO Reilly
Idi Amin
Sean "Ins" Hannity
Atilla the Hun
Rupert Murdoch
Tiger Woods
Genghis Khan
Annie "Douche Bag" Coulter
Sen. John Boehner
David Iain Greig - moderator, talk.origins
Sen. Joe McCarthy
Dr. Evil
Dr. Joseph Mengele
Sarah Palin
<
NOTE: Jeffrey Dahmer has been removed from the list by the judges who
felt he actually was "small potatoes" compared to the above. Poor Jeff
has been replaced by Sarah Palin.)
<
Candidates Still Being Accepted
<