Movies and TV On You Tube

The Starmaker

Jul 2, 2009, 10:33:25 PM7/2/09

sirblob2

Jul 3, 2009, 11:46:32 AM7/3/09

http://www.peliculasyonkis.com/ is better. in youtube DEAD SET is cut
into 15 pieces, there it's at 4. quality's still very low thou, but at
youtube surprisingly good for a 350mb/90 minute data

btw, 3 women and a couple of mitchell leisen pics are also on youtube,
as is IN THE LAND OF WOMEN

Ian J. Ball

Jul 3, 2009, 11:57:39 AM7/3/09
On Jul 3, 8:46 am, sirblob2 <sirbl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 jul, 04:33, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm doing a catalog
> > of movies and tv shows
> > I find on Youtube..
>
> > "Strangers on a Train"
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=strangersonatrain4u&view=playlists
>
> > "The Sergeant"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoHF5w3rXOw
>
> > The Illustrated Man (1969)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLoATfWHaLw
>
> > Heathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8nDBQUyV0&feature=related
>
> > The Starmaker
>
> http://www.peliculasyonkis.com/is better. in youtube DEAD SET is cut

> into 15 pieces, there it's at 4. quality's still very low thou, but at
> youtube surprisingly good for a 350mb/90 minute data
>
> btw, 3 women and a couple of mitchell leisen pics are also on youtube,
> as is IN THE LAND OF WOMEN

I believe "Threads" is on YouTube.

Derek Janssen

Jul 3, 2009, 5:46:49 PM7/3/09
Ian J. Ball wrote:

>>> I'm doing a catalog
>>> of movies and tv shows
>>> I find on Youtube..

(The MGM ones mostly, I'm guessing)

> I believe "Threads" is on YouTube.

While all the Sony films (Ghostbusters, Stripes, Godzilla then & now)
are over on http://www.crackle.com/c/Movies .

Seems each studio is pulling the strings on their own
advertising-supported streaming site because one doesn't trust the
other, so each site has a particular studio sponsor, and have to shop
around.

Derek Janssen (currently enjoying Jeannie and Fantasy Island reruns, and
proud of it) ^_^
eja...@verizon.net

writerpatrick.webs.com

Jul 3, 2009, 7:27:19 PM7/3/09

"Ian J. Ball" <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

Archive.org is a good place for a lot of PD films. Generally, they try to
upload anything there that's PD.

There's a lot of old animated films on YouTube, some PD and some that are
just hard to find. For instance, they've got a restoration cut of Twice Upon
A Time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-e4Bz4rXM (part 1/8)

This can't be bought on DVD anywhere and can be hard to find. If you can
think of an old animated film, chances are there's a video of it around
somewhere. The Rankin Bass stuff is particularly common since it's generally
PD material.

--
Patrick McNamara
E-mail: patjmc...@gmail.com

Message has been deleted

The Starmaker

Jul 4, 2009, 5:19:58 PM7/4/09
Brian Kraft wrote:

> What movie are you looking for and I'll see where it is on the internet.

I wrote:

I'm doing a catalog
of movies and tv shows
I find on Youtube..

So that means I'm only just browsing Youtube, not other websites...
I'm not looking for any particular movie...I'm just seeing whatever I find
on Youtube.

If I wanna see a certain movie on the internet, I can just put it there myself!

The Starmaker

I do a search on Youtube like: "part 3"
and see what turns up.

The Starmaker

Jul 7, 2009, 1:11:07 AM7/7/09

Hulu.com sucks! You know what I mean? Most of the stuff they
got is one or two star movies. And I don't think it's going to get
any better than that.

But on Youtube, they got tons of 4 star movies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OecE7FfXGSs

and no commercials!

Why would anybody go to Hulu.com?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgl6nyYZ1sc&feature=related

I mean tons of 4 star movies..

The Starmaker

Jul 7, 2009, 3:19:35 AM7/7/09

The Starmaker

Jul 7, 2009, 12:56:28 PM7/7/09

What I like about Youtube's feature, the (Play All) link
http://www.youtube.com/user/themaltesefalcon4u

is you don't have to click all different parts when one
part finishes, ...it automatically goes to the next part,
and the next...till the end.

Cause Youtube/Google *wants* You to Upload 4 star movies to
their site and make it easy for viewers to see a full movie.

On one side of their mouth they say don't Upload copyright content, but
on the other side they continue to make it easy to view copyright
content.

Youtube/Google goal is to put Hollywood out of business.

Now this one doesn't have (Play All)
Double Indemnity 1/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI73zPyYq1o&feature=related

But it's still better than watching Hulu.com! Who can disagree with
that?

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jul 7, 2009, 1:09:11 PM7/7/09

I never seen this movie, when did it come out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTGUW9W7xOI

You can also go to Google video Advance feature
http://video.google.com/videoadvancedsearch?hl=en

and do a search only for Youtube site:

Domain return videos from the site or domain
e.g. youtube.com

and then do a Meduim search

Duration return videos within the durationc

and you'll find more stuff

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=+%22part+7%22+site%3Ayoutube.com&dur=2&num=100#

I did a "part 7" search..

The Starmaker

Jul 7, 2009, 1:13:56 PM7/7/09

How about "Sabrina" with English subtitles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClnF1-u-mms

sirblob2

Jul 8, 2009, 7:07:33 AM7/8/09
On 3 jul, 17:57, "Ian J. Ball" <ib...@san.rr.com> wrote:
> On Jul 3, 8:46 am, sirblob2 <sirbl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 3 jul, 04:33, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'm doing a catalog
> > > of movies and tv shows
> > > I find on Youtube..
>
> > > "Strangers on a Train"
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=strangersonatrain4u&view=playlists
>
> > > "The Sergeant"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoHF5w3rXOw
>
> > > The Illustrated Man (1969)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLoATfWHaLw
>
> > > Heathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8nDBQUyV0&feature=related
>
> > > The Starmaker
>
> >http://www.peliculasyonkis.com/isbetter. in youtube DEAD SET is cut

> > into 15 pieces, there it's at 4. quality's still very low thou, but at
> > youtube surprisingly good for a 350mb/90 minute data
>
> > btw, 3 women and a couple of mitchell leisen pics are also on youtube,
> > as is IN THE LAND OF WOMEN
>
> I believe "Threads" is on YouTube.

survivors 75-77 was supposed to be on veoh but recently doesnt seem to
be working for me

The Starmaker

Jul 8, 2009, 7:47:43 PM7/8/09

In "Key Largo"
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8DC6593C3F0B0B19

Edward G. Robinson slaps Humphrey Bogart in a scene..

How could Humphrey Bogart *allow* that?

I would like to see Robert DeNiro slap Al Pacino in a movie..
would Al Pacino allow it?

The Starmaker

Jul 9, 2009, 1:24:26 AM7/9/09

Playlists

Now, Voyager 11 Videos
1942

Play All Share

All About Eve 13 Videos
1951

Play All Share

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof 10 Videos
1958

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheThinWoman

Are these "chicks classics" movies?

The Starmaker

Jul 9, 2009, 1:45:11 AM7/9/09

The Starmaker

Jul 9, 2009, 2:54:26 AM7/9/09

The Starmaker

Jul 10, 2009, 7:16:27 PM7/10/09
I saw a movie last night on Youtube
"Jagged Edge"
Full length without Playall..
The quality was good but...it had a commercial?

Is this site associated with industry people?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Crackle

I never heard of them...

I thought Hollywood was only associated with one star movies on the Internet.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jul 30, 2009, 2:43:45 AM7/30/09
still working on my...catalog

I found this unexpectlty...
It never has been on VHS or DVD, and probably
never been on TV..

The Cool World by Shirley Clarke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00N0fOP8rc&feature=PlayList&p=A38858024953CDC9&index=0

The Starmaker

Jul 30, 2009, 3:23:07 AM7/30/09

The Starmaker

Jul 30, 2009, 4:22:13 AM7/30/09
Did you see Brother (2000)?

If you liked "Public Enemies" you should be okay with this..

Here is the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpDfDaM1e5U

A Japanese Yakuza gangster is exiled to the United States.
Takeshi settles in Los Angeles where his younger,
half brother lives and finds that although the turf is new,
the rules are still the same as they try to take over the local drug trade.

Here is the full movie with good quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwvCaMszQvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DCXHwh2A&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGtsvv2M-YY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwea4kglOSI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y6_eRA5PH4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpt8YLJGxxo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSyIskjxf4M&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83-f4xgPBQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNWrIs83elc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPTb1HLomiI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyDlBvx20As&feature=related

Why would anyone go to Hulu.com?

The Starmaker

(by now you must notice i got a thing against hulu.com...i'm going to crush them)

The Starmaker

Jul 30, 2009, 1:18:57 PM7/30/09
When my "catalog" is finished
I'm going to post it to
every newsgroup on the Internet.

I'm going to "crush" Hulu.com!

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jul 31, 2009, 1:00:47 AM7/31/09
Village of the Damned (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgTrq35TCDY&feature=related

Children of the Damned (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAOzYsQZiaA&feature=related

Valley of the Dolls!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSdAHUjBSUs&feature=PlayList&p=4BAC3DF1DA50E931&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14

and it plays all too!!

I actually watch the stuff I post...
haven't seen Valley of the Dolls for some time..
I always thought "dolls" meant girls...turns out it's about
Celebrities on drugs..

I heard Judy Garland was suppose to be in it...but the doctors killed her.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Aug 6, 2009, 1:11:24 AM8/6/09

The Starmaker

Aug 13, 2009, 12:12:37 PM8/13/09

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=12014C14DFD6F637&search_query=the+long+good+friday

It's the Edward G. Robinson gangster movie of Britian!

Sorry, no English subtitles.

Hulu.com is rubbish, ..absobloodylutely.

The Starmaker

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 22:11:24 -0700, The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Aug 20, 2009, 1:25:25 AM8/20/09

The Starmaker

Aug 20, 2009, 1:46:14 AM8/20/09
dead end 1937
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1AGUn56HJk

public enemy 1931
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnIluhlfieY&feature=related

the roaring twenties 1939
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OecE7FfXGSs&feature=related

...every meet a very young girl and she tells you
she likes to watch real old black and white movies?

The Starmaker

one day..when I completed my catalouge here..I'm going to put all the
links on one post.

It's going to be Bigger than Hulu.com!

Maybe I'll make a media event out of it.

The news media will say --

The biggest movie streaming site on the Internet is not
on a website or a blog, it's on Usenet!

How about if I throw in 4 star music concerts?
http://www.youtube.com/v/j2qVCe4aimc
21 songs
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7040F01C2592440B&search_query=sade+lovers+live

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:25:25 -0700, The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Aug 20, 2009, 2:39:01 AM8/20/09
This movie is too scary...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK1cWrEJglc&feature=PlayList&p=EF2731806AD8EC82&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=46

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:46:14 -0700, The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Aug 20, 2009, 2:48:36 AM8/20/09
Once upon a time in the west
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueeDdrBnV2M&feature=related

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:39:01 -0700, The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Aug 20, 2009, 3:31:22 AM8/20/09

The Starmaker

Aug 20, 2009, 7:20:43 PM8/20/09
Ed Wood

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BE3288C5D52FAE0E&search_query=Ed+Wood+Part+1

just click the "Play Al Videosl" button...

No one controls Usenet.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:48:36 -0700, The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Aug 22, 2009, 5:04:43 PM8/22/09

The Starmaker

Aug 26, 2009, 1:38:01 AM8/26/09
black and white TV show "The Outer Limits"

The Invisible Enemy
Outer Limits TOS Season 2 Episode 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcAZskLs8Js
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu44MLHOsR0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPw-Vns0K-A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCEgBLFyB1o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9BHTh3ic8A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX0Rvf5w1CY

I was talking to this spanish girl last night and she
asked me have I ever seen "Hawaii Five Zero".

I said, "You mean Hawaii Five O."

She said, "No, it's a zero."

Then I said, "It's like James Bond, double 00 7."

She said, "No, in my country they say zero zero seven."

Now, I don't even know anymore...

I had to put this 'Outer Limits Season 2 Episode 7'
here because I want to watch it later and I might forget where
on youtube it's at....

The Starmaker

Aug 26, 2009, 11:17:37 PM8/26/09
Would you believe I never saw a Twilight Zone
writen by Rod Sterling where the host is Ricky Recardo...

The Time Element 1/6
Rod originally intended "The Time Element" to be the pilot episode for the Twilight Zone,
but that was out of the question. So, he later submitted,
and CBS accepted "Where is Everybody" as the pilot for The Twilight Zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxAYn286vtA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nudk98CeF88&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwnn042fbY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QsV6fQX1Yw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB4w2RUNMtA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX0Q8WVMVoY&feature=related

Hula.com sucks

The Starmaker

Sep 2, 2009, 3:27:32 AM9/2/09

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2009, 11:26:12 PM9/30/09
TV on Youtube....

Did you miss Celebritiy Apprentice with Joan Rivers?
Full show here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCSPBgadyI&feature=PlayList&p=18170BF4BD7030F6&index=0&playnext=1

The Starmaker

Oct 23, 2009, 12:53:51 PM10/23/09
Hulu Won't Remain Free, News Corp. Official Says
WSJ
Associated Press

Hulu, the free online video site where television shows and movies can be watched in their entirety,
will start charging fees at some point, one of its owners said.

Hulu.com sucks even more!
The Starmaker

Pay for one star movies????

The Starmaker

Nov 10, 2009, 10:48:09 PM11/10/09

Simon Pamu

Dec 13, 2009, 6:46:44 AM12/13/09
Cool stuff!

The Starmaker

Jan 28, 2010, 3:58:31 PM1/28/10
An IPad?

An IPod is just for people who want to listen to download pirated music...and
a IPad is just for people who want to download pirated movies!

People wanted a bigger sceeen, so he made it with a bigger screen.

The Starmaker

90 percent of Ipods contain mostly pirated music...