New 007: A Black Woman

Ed Stasiak

Jul 15, 2019, 4:59:38 AM7/15/19
Way to kill the franchise, Hollywood SJWs…

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/james-bond-25-007-lashana-lynch-report
July 14, 2019

Next 007 will be revealed in 'Bond 25': report

The next James Bond film will show the secret agent pass the torch — and fans of the
Ian Fleming-inspired franchise are in for a shock as to which star gets the latest license
to kill.

Reports claim that the next Agent 007 will be played by British actress Lashana Lynch.

Lynch, 31, had a breakout role in "Captain Marvel" as Maria Rambeau, the titular superhero's
best friend and fellow Air Force pilot.

The Daily Mail reports that screenwriter Phoebe Waller-Bridge intervened to pass the
torch on to the star.

"There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007,' and in walks
Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman," a Bond insider claimed. "It's a popcorn-
dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman."

The source added, "Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries
his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black
woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed.
Well, certainly not at the beginning."

The insider also claimed that the phrase "Bond girls" is now verboten: The females in the
spy franchise are now reportedly ordered to be called "Bond women."

Waller-Bridge, who pens the hit "Killing Eve," said, "There's been a lot of talk about whether
or not Bond is relevant now because of who he is and the way he treats women. I think that's
b—t. I think he's absolutely relevant now. [The franchise] has just got to grow. It has just got
to evolve, and the important thing is that the film treats the women properly. He doesn't have
to. He needs to be true to his character."

The insider claims that the "Bond 25" script will maintain all of the classic Bond elements,
including action and fight scenes with star Daniel Craig, while also tackling the super-spy's
role in the #MeToo era — but with an injection of humor over overt preaching.

The as-yet-untitled film will also see Christoph Waltz reprise his role as James Bond's arch
enemy Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Variety reported.

"Bond 25" has been plagued with reports of issues, including filming delays due to Craig's
ankle injury, Rami Malek's conflicting schedule, on-set explosions and Grace Jones allegedly
walking off the set after disappointment in the size of her cameo role.

Malek denied reports that he and Craig were unable to film scenes together, while director
Cary Fukunaga denied his video game habits delayed production.

NoBody

Jul 15, 2019, 8:54:15 AM7/15/19
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 01:59:36 -0700 (PDT), Ed Stasiak
<esta...@att.net> wrote:

>Way to kill the franchise, Hollywood SJWs…
>
>https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/james-bond-25-007-lashana-lynch-report
>July 14, 2019
>
>Next 007 will be revealed in 'Bond 25': report
>
>The next James Bond film will show the secret agent pass the torch — and fans of the
>Ian Fleming-inspired franchise are in for a shock as to which star gets the latest license
>to kill.
>
>Reports claim that the next Agent 007 will be played by British actress Lashana Lynch.
>
>Lynch, 31, had a breakout role in "Captain Marvel" as Maria Rambeau, the titular superhero's
>best friend and fellow Air Force pilot.
>
>The Daily Mail reports that screenwriter Phoebe Waller-Bridge intervened to pass the
>torch on to the star.
>
>"There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007,' and in walks
>Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman," a Bond insider claimed. "It's a popcorn-
>dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman."
>
>The source added, "Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries
>his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black
>woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed.
>Well, certainly not at the beginning."

This will bomb immediately and go straight to video, just like all the
other feminst garbage movies produced like the Ghost Busters remake.

Flasherly

Jul 15, 2019, 9:57:31 AM7/15/19
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:54:11 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

This will bomb immediately and go straight to video, just like all the
other feminst garbage movies produced like the Ghost Busters remake.

-
Feminist propaganda is not garbage. But just like -- as I walked into
a different living accommodation not long ago, the other month, where
I came upon children who were watching other children speaking in the
language of propaganda -- whereupon I realized there is indeed an
audience you're superficially, if not unintentionally, discounting.

The innocent.

And they are the ones whom will be affected, because they cannot help
but be at some future residual a product of the socially engineered
society of today's insistence.

It's capitalism, actually, at its finest. The older, wary, the burnt,
are most certainly not providing for today's entrepreneur. That
must-have, hotter'n-hot showpiece for the next planned obsolescence is
the realization and acceptance of one quite simple statistical fact.

Children want, children with immature minds want the stuff made of
dreams. All of it, not just some of it. Their minds are boundless
vacuums. Children will implore, no less to expect their providers to
indulge them;- Some will become walking casualties grown to adults
still expecting everything for nothing given.

And their providers, ironically, are the mercantile mindsets directly
accountable for entrepreneurship, as a secondary target-audience and
means whereby a greater objectification of profits are obtained,
through and by, subsequently, reaching children, before neverending
storefront displays of material objects in abundant galore.

And, like the video, it's going to be within an economical feasibility
to write simpler scripts to provide for a conveyor belt of visual
effects, in turn that will produce a desired reaction from ticket
sales for entertainment suited a child that doesn't know other than
what occurs in the shortest attention span possible.

Although there's is of course other audiences, it's perhaps then
advisable to cultivate that better sense to make the demographic
distinctions necessary to target what might pose for drama and a
proper if not more mature aspect of dramatic dimension. In other
words, the subjective does still pertain, (you'll watch damn well what
you bloody please to the best of your proficiency and appreciation,
per force, as an unequal entity), although as a matter of established
maturity, neither can the objective presentment, the raison d'être,
nor ought it be one altogether too hastily ignored.

RichA

Jul 15, 2019, 11:08:50 AM7/15/19
On Monday, 15 July 2019 04:59:38 UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> Way to kill the franchise, Hollywood SJWs…
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/james-bond-25-007-lashana-lynch-report
> July 14, 2019
>
> Next 007 will be revealed in 'Bond 25': report
>
> The next James Bond film will show the secret agent pass the torch — and fans of the
> Ian Fleming-inspired franchise are in for a shock as to which star gets the latest license
> to kill.
>
> Reports claim that the next Agent 007 will be played by British actress Lashana Lynch.

Let me guess, she'll have gone to Oxford instead of Cambridge? With the greed of Hollywood on show, I'm surprised they don't branch-off the franchise rather than killing the male Golden Goose.

Michael OConnor

Jul 15, 2019, 12:02:33 PM7/15/19
I like Idris Elba and would have given him a chance as Bond because I think he could have pulled it off, but this will kill the franchise for an entire decade.

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Jul 15, 2019, 1:16:52 PM7/15/19
In article <3b0cb6bd-83b9-4fba...@googlegroups.com>,
It's a dangerous job. She may not make it through the whole movie. We've
seen double-ohs buy it before..

Althought it could actually be an interesting dynamic with a new 007 having
Bond (played by whoever) on call, or as a power couple...
--
------
columbiaclosings.com

Michael OConnor

Jul 15, 2019, 3:31:31 PM7/15/19
> >I like Idris Elba and would have given him a chance as Bond because I
> >think he could have pulled it off, but this will kill the franchise for
> >an entire decade.
>
> It's a dangerous job. She may not make it through the whole movie. We've
> seen double-ohs buy it before..
>
> Althought it could actually be an interesting dynamic with a new 007 having
> Bond (played by whoever) on call, or as a power couple...

I think the closest Hollywood came to really pulling this off (a male and female spy team franchise) would have been if they had franchised the movie "True Lies". That is one film that seemed like it was set up to start a franchise, as it made a ton of money and was a great action film, but James Cameron went on to do "Titanic" and Ahnold went on to become the Governator and "True Lies" turned out to be a one-shot deal.

Flasherly

Jul 15, 2019, 8:10:50 PM7/15/19
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:31:29 -0700 (PDT), Michael OConnor
<mpoco...@aol.com> wrote:

I think the closest Hollywood came to really pulling this off (a male
and female spy team franchise) would have been if they had franchised
the movie "True Lies". That is one film that seemed like it was set
up to start a franchise, as it made a ton of money and was a great
action film, but James Cameron went on to do "Titanic" and Ahnold went
on to become the Governator and "True Lies" turned out to be a
one-shot deal.

-
Ian Fleming was a spy or associate of British government with some
direct involvement with spy services;- he was later to become a
disillusioned alcoholic writer. The British at that particular time,
perhaps moreso then, are uniquely very much of a spy-centric
persuasion, with fashionable instances dating to futuristic tells by
world-traveller Joseph Conrad or prisoner Jene Genett. Once I could
read Ian, but now I can't. Four in a series of vastly more
contemporary Bourne concessions are a mere shadow nevertheless to hold
to a former heroic paradigm when Bond, James, initially captured
entire nations worldwide.

Spy, given some thought, is admittedly illusive. Possibly our spy is
not unlike an uberhero of comicbooks, in that he is the displacement
of irresolvable forces in tension to an unrealized modus vivendi.
Maybe as a team the press might also share that status: The press spy
assignment, should the spy reporter choose to accept it, is to uncover
secrets, if they qualify for nastiest dirty little ones possible to
sell the most money. They're in fact so dirty, some writers become a
votive of truth, to transcend money even at forfeiture of their life.
Mel and Sigourney from The Year of Living Dangerously, perhaps that
one would dangerously be to approach aspirants for that category.

It's all so very complicated;- that much we all can obviously see.
Perhaps the spy is here to stay because, no differently than most
dissidents, we just can't seem get along with tyrants, now, with a
thumb over us, at least half a dozen with all the money, maybe a few
more, squeezing blood for everything they're worth. This wasn't
always so. Tyrants were sometimes, politically, a military necessity
to survival. What ancient tyrants did -- once matters then settled
and the dissenters began, once again, with dissenters incessant
bitching and moaning -- was to simply gather them up, in sum, and ship
them off or deport them;- A political ploy often enacted as early by
archaic Assyrians, the Ten Tribes of Jewdom, modern Russian and
Chinese, the Trail of Tears, moving vast hordes of cultural thorns
hither and thither, off their established balance, to more simple and
direct population centres through an ontological device of
colonization. What they characterise in similarity is an undesirable
underbelly of elements, such as of Europe, whom had struck out, to be
destined for Australia or the United States of America. It's as
commonplace, actually, acceptably as slavery is to piracy for
indentured forms of an underlying civilized institutions.

The thing and rub comes here, though: like a virus, we've outgrown and
overpopulated a world fit for the scum of humanity on earth. And, so
it would appear, at least for the meantime, we'll just have to make do
with such transfer mechanisms as spies.

RichA

Jul 15, 2019, 9:31:08 PM7/15/19
Cameron became a left-wing enviropussy and didn't want to make any more "America's enemies" movies.

Michael OConnor

Jul 15, 2019, 10:03:21 PM7/15/19

> Cameron became a left-wing enviropussy and didn't want to make any more "America's enemies" movies.

He no doubt caught a lot of flak for making (egads!) Middle Eastern terrorists who wanted to set off nukes in the United States the bad guys in a Hollywood movie. Then 9/11 happened, and they had to make action films where the bad guys were all either right wing American Neo-Nazis or western Europeans (preferably British) who spoke perfect English.

Even on shows like 24, it always seemed to be some sort of Middle Eastern terrorist plot, but it always turned out to be some white guy pulling the strings just to make these poor, harmless Islamic people look bad. It got so ridiculous that Keifer Sutherland had to do some sort of PSA in conjunction with CAIR that aired on 24 about how not all middle eastern people were terrorists.

BTR1701

Jul 16, 2019, 1:46:06 AM7/16/19
In article <eptoiedoqsve089nm...@4ax.com>,
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> This will bomb immediately and go straight to video, just like all the
> other feminst garbage movies produced like the Ghost Busters remake.

And when it does, they immediately lay the blame on all the racist
misogynists who refused to see the movie because of their racist
misogyny, just like they did when GHOSTBUSTERS tanked.

It wasn't because it was a horrible movie. It was because of all the
haters who refused to support GrrrlPower.

hector

Jul 16, 2019, 9:30:00 AM7/16/19
On 15/07/2019 6:59 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> Way to kill the franchise, Hollywood SJWs…
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/james-bond-25-007-lashana-lynch-report
> July 14, 2019
>
> Next 007 will be revealed in 'Bond 25': report
>
> The next James Bond film will show the secret agent pass the torch — and fans of the
> Ian Fleming-inspired franchise are in for a shock as to which star gets the latest license
> to kill.
>
> Reports claim that the next Agent 007 will be played by British actress Lashana Lynch.

They don't want to make money from Bond any more.
Something to put on the socially conscious mantel piece next to the
antifa bike locks and quick drying cement.

hector

Jul 16, 2019, 9:30:47 AM7/16/19
On 16/07/2019 2:02 AM, Michael OConnor wrote:
> I like Idris Elba and would have given him a chance as Bond because I think he could have pulled it off, but this will kill the franchise for an entire decade.

Him pulling it off would have been more appropriate.

hector

Jul 16, 2019, 9:32:00 AM7/16/19
Russians are the new socially conscious enemies, look at Stranger Things.

hector

Jul 16, 2019, 9:32:32 AM7/16/19
Now middle easterners need no hope to be made the bad guys.

reilloc

Jul 17, 2019, 11:09:31 AM7/17/19
So, you've got your DC Universe and your Marvel Universe and here's some
people kicking around whether to make a movie with familiar character
names and story types situated in not-this universe and the only
question that needs a good answer is whether it'll sell. That is, would
you gamble your money to make it?

I wouldn't. Not unless I had more money that I knew what to do with and
I'd tended to pretty much everything else needing doing. This is a thing
needing doing in some people's minds and if there's anything that's been
learned over the last couple of decades it's that changing other's minds
is an uphill battle, naked.

It's funny to read how worked up people get over the suggestion of
making a fictional character different.

LNC

moviePig

Jul 17, 2019, 11:47:07 AM7/17/19
A long-standing fictional character can become as much a part of one's
personal environment as much as, say, a favorite statue in a downtown
park. "Modernization", especially when arbitrary, is seldom welcome.

--

YOUR taste at work...